All Comments on 'Life At Islands Estates Ch. 01'

by Tall_cool_one

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The arithmetic doesn't work

If Cool graduated in '63 @ 19, to be released upon the world, and Camille is 8 yrs. older than he is, how could she have been born in 1955? hmmm?? Accordingly, she'd be only 8... and not ready to be a mommy.

I was 12 (1952) when I started fucking my 7 yr. old sister. (used Vaseline) We lived in the sticks and had totally negligent parents. I acted on info about fucking from a 16 yr. old boy, not realizing that incest was supposed to be wrong. It was sex, I was in control, she had a pussy and I was horny. I already had about six inches and I still remember how she squeaked while I was pushing it in. After I was all the way in, she started crying really loud. I fucked her for quite a long time before I came in her because she'd quieted down by then. We were alone all day so I fucked her again later. She just whimpered, that time. That was the beginning of 58 yrs of fucking each other. She started growing hair on her pussy when she was eight. (because her body reacted to the hormones in my cum) We had five children together and the crap about birth defects is B.S. to scare people away from doing it. Our kids are all brilliant and are now successful adults. This paragraph has nothing to do with your story. It's just my remembrances and views on incest. If I could go back in time, I'd do it again. We've had a wonderful life. Neither of us has ever been with anyone else or wanted to be. I'm 70, now, and we're still ACTIVE. (not like the rabbits we used to be, though)

The first series ''IN THE BEGINNING'' was excellently written. You've done one hell of a lot of homework to have included so much detail and gotten it right. (most of it) Good job. I liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous