Life At Islands Estates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Lover," Helen giggled, "how's my honey?"

"Right as rain, Sweetie," I answered. "You?"

"She suffers from an ancient female disease," Marie mentioned, "Lack-o'-fukin'."

"Where's Roger?" I asked.

Helen shrugged and said, "His daughters are in town, from school, and he's taken them to see their grandmother in Savannah, for the weekend."

"Oh," I muttered.

Marie rummaged in the refrigerator and found part of a bottle of wine and poured them each a glass and they settled on the sofa. "Want to see some tape from graduation night?" I asked.

They both nodded affirmatively and I went to my study and selected the tape we had made on that night with all of us in The War Room. I punched the cassette into the player and the screen came to life with dad cuffed to the cross buck and Louise sucking him off. It was clear that Roger had no experience with the camera as his shots were all mostly wide angle and very few close ups. The action had still been captured and it was evident when Louise had taken over with the camcorder because, suddenly we were viewing full screen images of cocks and cunts engaged in all manner of erotic activities.

We witnessed the flood of piss Dianne had endured and she and Marie fucking the double-ended dildo on the floor. Also, Chrissie over the horse in the middle of the room getting ass fucked by Gail with the strap-on and then Dennis filling her butt with his long skinny prick.

Roger could be seen slamming Helen with his 11" monster cock and both Helen and Karen drenching him with their female ejaculations. All in all it was a pretty graphic scenario.

As we watched the tape, Marie and Helen started to fondle each other and soon they were naked and locked in a thrashing sixty-nine. I stripped and took Marie from behind and felt Helen's tongue on me with every stroke. The women were grunting and slurping like pigs and each of them came with regularity. I splashed a load of scalding cum far up into Marie's cunt and when I pulled my dick out of her, she erupted on Helen's face, smearing my load into her sucking mouth with her cunt lips.

I'd had enough. I went to take a shower and get ready for bed. Helen and Marie were sitting at the bar, naked, when I reentered the room. "I'm hitting the hay," I announced. "Help yourself to the shower."

With that, I crawled into my bed and sank quickly into slumber land. What a night, it just stays weird all the time.

--------

It was Saturday, the sun was up, and it was a beautiful day. My expected cup of coffee had been placed on my nightstand, long before, and had cooled so that is was luke-warm. Perfect. I eased up on the side of the bed and sucked a mouthful of coffee down to encourage my body to respond. It did so with some extra effort. I ached from all the physical exertion from the evening before. I padded into the bathroom and looked to make sure I was alone. I took a leak and washed my face and brushed my teeth and headed upstairs. Louise was in the kitchen, cheerful as always.

"Hi Lulu," I said.

She shook her head and smiled. "Sit, breakfast is coming. What's your plan for the day?" she asked.

"I want to spend the day downstairs in the video room," I explained. Roger has a lot of the electrical work done but I have to get the walls finished in the booth before we can install the racks for the monitors and recorders. Four or five days should get me there, and I have nothing else planned until I'm done with that work."

"Great," she said. "I'm flying to Atlanta this afternoon and help Camille pack her dishes and clothes. The movers are coming Wednesday for her furniture and I told her I'd drive back with her."

"Sounds good to me," I said. "I'm really looking forward to having her around."

"You just wantin' more black pussy around to diddle," she cajoled, "I ain't takin' good enough care of ya?"

"More pussy is not what I need, you hussy, I need my sissy to help me with some design work downstairs and keep her mama company while I'm working so hard." I stated.

She howled, "Me thinks you bullshit too much. Either that or you hit your head on something."

I laughed as she heaped a plate and put it on the table in front of me.

I ate and went downstairs. Dennis was already there and had started to staple sound deadening insulation between the studs we had erected for our control room walls. I had carried some speakers in from the sound studio and had tapes of the band playing. We worked hard until mid-afternoon and took a lunch break. After a couple of sandwiches and a beer, we returned to our task and by evening, we had the wall coverings on and our room was taking shape.

Gerald wandered in and had a beer and volunteered to help tomorrow so we decided to call it a day. I walked down to the boathouse with Denny and we sat out on the dock and watched the river flow past. We agreed that we had scored well on our new players for our band and that Marie was great.

"You fuck her a lot, don't you?" ha asked.

"Now and then," I answered. "When she wants to. She's into raunchy shit, toilet rooms, cars, blowjobs while you're in traffic, stuff like that. Sometimes she scares me to death. Dianne says she was a real hell raiser when they were running together. I fucked her last night after we got home while she and Helen were eating each other out. She likes it the kinkier the better. Just like my sister Dianne. Now there's a freak for ya."

"I know what you mean," Denny said. "I watched everybody pissing on her at your party and she loved it. And the dildo bit with Helen, I mean its bizarre."

"How's it going with Chrissie?" I asked.

"She's getting possessive," he answered. "She gets tense if she thinks I'm doing anybody else. She'd freak if she found out about last night."

I laughed and told him his secret was safe with me. Gerald brought us out a fish sandwich. We enjoyed the time on the river together until long after dark. I promised we'd take the boat offshore and do some deepwater fishing real soon and they both brightened at the idea.

I headed for the house and had a nice shower and was sitting in my shorts when Marie walked down the stairs. "Hi, Cool. I just got back from taking Mama Louise to the airport up in Jacksonville. She's really looking forward to spending a few days with Camille."

"Thanks, Hon, I know she's happy with the idea of Camille coming home." I said. "How are you getting along upstairs?"

"Well, I'm going to do one room at a time. Paint, carpeting, and clean the woodwork. No remodeling though, I like the Spanish motif. It's just in need of freshening up," she explained.

"Works for me," I told her then asked, "You comfortable with the new guys?"

"I haven't fucked the drummer yet, but I'll get around to him soon," she said.

"You are really a cunt!" I said, "You know that?"

"Yes I am," she answered, "you have a problem with that?"

"Not one bit," I answered.

"Good," she said.

I pulled my stiffening cock out of my shorts and said, "So cunt, how about a blowjob?"

She stubbed her cigarette out in the ashtray and dropped to the floor in front of me and stuffed me into her hungry mouth. She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and gave me a good old suckin' off. It didn't take long and I dumped my balls in her throat. After she had finished, she sat back up on her stool and leaned forward for a kiss. When my lips touched hers, she pulled herself tight against me and shoved her tongue between my lips. I was caught completely be surprise when she spewed and big wad of my cum into my mouth with her tongue. I swallowed it before I realized what she had done. She sat back and roared, so fucking proud of torpedoing me with my own jizz.

"Yes, My Friend, I am a real cunt. And you love every minute of it," she giggled. "Don't you?"

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and said, "I wouldn't have it any other way, Cunt."

12