Life Back Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, they both had to come up for air, and the kiss was broken. Rhiannon was thrilled, and Olwen's eyes were bright and sparkling. She proffered her pipe to Rhiannon.

"Go gently," she advised, and Rhiannon slipped the dainty stem in between her lips. She drew on the pipe and felt her mouth fill with creamy smoke. Taking the pipe out of her mouth, she raised her head for another kiss. Olwen obliged, and this time, Rhiannon slid her tongue into Olwen's mouth.

She felt Olwen take one of her hands and place it on her tit. Rhiannon squeezed gently, marvelling at the soft yet firm mound of flesh. Olwen was obviously wearing a bra, but even so, Rhiannon could feel her nipple starting to swell. She squeezed a bit harder, and then rubbed her palm up and down over the hard nipple. Olwen groaned into Rhiannon's mouth.

They continued to kiss for a few more minutes, and then Olwen announced that it was milking time.

"Do you still keep cows on the farm then?" asked Rhiannon. "I was always led to believe that cows were milked first thing in the morning."

Olwen burst out laughing.

"You are kidding me, right?" she asked. "Have you never seen a male being milked before?"

She looked at Rhiannon and whispered,

"I milk Richard every week. Let me give you a demonstration."

Rhiannon moved reluctantly off Olwen's warm, soft lap and resumed her seat in the armchair. Olwen put her pipe down and turned to Richard, who had been standing and watching as the two women kissed and cuddled.

"You know the score, cucky," Olwen said softly. "Upstairs to the bathroom now!" Richard went out, and Olwen got up off the sofa. She put out her hand and Rhiannon automatically took it. Olwen hauled her to her feet.

"Come on, my pet," she smiled. "I'm betting that a lesbian like you has never witnessed what I'm about to do. I hope you will enjoy helping me to tease and humiliate Richard. He does love being milked."

Rhiannon was totally lost. What the hell was Olwen going on about? She had no interest in men, and if the truth be told, all she wanted now was to be put over Olwen's knee and spanked until her juices flowed. Then a nice hard fucking with a strap on would just about make her day.

But she said nothing, and allowed herself to be led out of the conservatory and up the wide staircase to what she immediately recognised as a very well appointed bathroom.

Richard was undressing, quite unconcerned that there was a third person present. Rhiannon giggled when his trousers came down to reveal a pair of black, lacy top stockings and a pair of women's panties in the same colour. Olwen smiled.

"My cuckold always wears stockings and panties," she informed Rhiannon. "It's a constant reminder that I own his little boy cock and his balls. Don't they look adorable in his cock lock?

Rhiannon was fascinated. She'd never seen a man's cock in her life, and her first ever glimpse of one intrigued her. Admittedly, it wasn't very big, but the device he was wearing made it impossible for him to touch his cock. It was encased in a hard plastic sheath, and on further inspection, she noticed a ring around his balls which was attached to the plastic sheath by a small padlock. His balls, tiny though they were, looked swollen and had taken on a blueish colour. Despite her lack of interest in the reproductive organs of the male of the species, Rhiannon was fascinated. What exactly did Olwen intend to do with her husband's cock and balls, she wondered.

"How does Richard fuck you whilst wearing that?" she asked innocently. Olwen laughed and took out a tiny key which was on a thin chain around her neck.

"He doesn't," she replied, unlocking the padlock and sliding the sheath off Richard's cock. It twitched a couple of times and began to swell.

"Richard hasn't been inside me for years," Olwen went on. "I mean, look at that pathetic little boy cock! That's him, fully hard, and what is it? Barely three inches. I know some women with a bigger clit than that!"

Rhiannon blushed. Olwen looked at her, and grinned.

"Oh yes?" she said. "Well, we'll soon see, won't we? This will take a while, but afterwards, we'll go to bed. If you show me your clit, I'll show you mine!"

Olwen sat down on the edge of the bath tub. She looked at Richard.

"Well, go on then," she said, "get on with it. That cock lock isn't going to clean and disinfect itself. You," she continued, looking at Rhiannon in a way that reminded the younger woman of the way a cat looks at a mouse that it had trapped in a tight corner, "get your clothes off now. I want to see you naked!"

Rhiannon felt her clit stir as she began to undress. This was more like it. She wondered how and where Olwen was going to spank her. Would she allow Rhiannon to eat her cunt? And much more importantly, was she about to get fucked after what seemed like months of living like a nun?

Richard had run some water into the hand basin and was beginning to wash the device that had so recently been around his cock and balls. Olwen watched him for a few moments, then turned her attention back to Rhiannon.

"On your knees, here. Now." she instructed, pointing to a spot in front of her. The by-now naked Rhiannon obeyed automatically, and when Olwen opened her legs and lifted up her skirt to reveal her smooth cunt, Rhiannon licked her lips and grinned.

She leaned a bit closer, and inhaled Olwen's musky scent. Her nipples hardened as the aroma of fresh cunt filled her nostrils. She felt Olwen's hand on the back of her head, guiding her into the cleft of her thighs. As her lips met Olwen's cunt lips, Rhiannon sighed with contentment. She licked Olwen's slit, and the older woman's cunt lips opened up under the pressure of Rhiannon's mouth and tongue.

"Good girl," breathed Olwen softly. "I expect my pets to know how to worship me properly. Put your tongue... ah! that's nice. Yes, you've got my clit interested already. That's right. Give my love button a good licking! Oh fuck, that's lovely! Good girl! Don't stop. Tongue fuck me. Mmmm!"

It had been weeks since Rhiannon had gone down on Monica, and in the meantime, she'd had to be content with sucking her own cunty fingers or her dildo after she'd frigged herself to orgasm. But cunt worship was like riding a bike, she thought. Once you'd mastered the skill, you never forgot how to do it, even if you'd not been on the saddle for ages.

Rhiannon continued to muff Olwen, enjoying the sensation and the taste and smell of the older woman's secretions as she began to grind herself against Rhiannon's face.

It was becoming quite difficult for Rhiannon to breathe. Olwen's cunt filled her mouth and her nose was squashed into Olwen's tummy. Her head was beginning to swim and there were stars flashing before her eyes when she heard a guttural moan and Olwen squirted what felt to Rhiannon like gallons of cunt cum down her throat and all over her face.

She swallowed frantically, but Olwen's dam had burst, it seemed. She drenched Rhiannon's hair and her juice dripped off her chin and her tits. There was a puddle of fragrant, sticky cunt cum on the tiled floor. Rhiannon looked up at Olwen, her eyes stinging, her nose running and her carefully applied lipstick ruined. She grinned.

"That was wonderful," she admitted shyly. "I have never made a woman squirt before. Thank you so much. You taste delicious. I'm so pleased that I managed to make you cum."

Olwen was still breathing hard after her orgasm.

"You're a keeper," she smiled. "I'm going to be looking for a lover as soon as I settle down in the village, but you needen't worry. I intend keeping you on as my pet. I'm betting you've never done a threesome with a man, have you? Well, if you fancy it, you're going to have the chance to experience that before too long my dear. Don't worry too much about it. We've other things to do right now. Look, the cuckold's finished washing and disinfecting his cock lock. It's shaving time, and then you can watch me milk him. Come on, don't dawdle! Pass me that flannel. I'll just get some shaving foam and a fresh new razor!"

Rhiannon watched, fascinated as Olwen applied a thick layer of shaving foam above Richard's twitching cock. She wielded the razor quickly and skilfully, and in no time at all, Richard was as smooth as a baby's bum. Olwen used a face flannel to wipe away the remaining shaving foam. She turned to Rhiannon.

"Normally, he holds his cock up so that I can do his balls," she informed her new pet. "But you can do it today. Take hold of his cock and pull it away from his balls. Come on, don't dawdle, you silly girl. We haven't got all day. My cuckold needs milking, and I want to fuck you before the afternoon's out!"

Rhiannon reached out tentatively and got hold of Richard's cock. It was hot to the touch and she could feel the little prong throbbing in her hand.

"Good," approved Olwen, "now pull it up and away from his balls."

Rhiannon did as she was told, watching in fascination as Olwen squirted more foam on her cuckold's swollen ball sac. She wasn't too gentle when she rubbed it in, and Rhiannon felt Richard wince as his tender balls were squeezed and massaged until they were completely coated with shaving foam. Olwen picked up her razor again.

"Keep his cock out of my way," she instructed. "His balls always take longer to do. I don't want to cut him, so hold on tight and move him as I work my way around his ball sac.

Rhiannon did as she was told. She'd never even seen a man's cock and balls before, let alone had one in her hand. She expected to feel revulsion, but in all honesty, she enjoyed watching Olwen as she removed every last pubic hair from her cuckold's ball sac.

Eventually, Olwen was satisfied. She applied the wet flannel again to clean up the remains of the foam, and then gave Richard's smooth balls a sharp slap.

"Job done," she remarked, matter of factly. "Get into position in my bedroom, cucky. Oh, you can let go of his cock now, pet."

Rhiannon did as she was told and released Richard's cock. He stood up and left the bathroom, presumably to go into Olwen's bedroom as instructed. Olwen took Rhiannon's hand.

"My research tells me that you are strictly a lesbian," she began. "That doesn't bother me, because I'm totally bi-sexual. I adore cock, but I do like a bit of cunt too. Are you at all cock curious? I only ask because I love threesomes. Nothing beats sliding my strap-on into an aroused, wet cunt whilst my arsehole is being stretched and filled by a lovely rampant cock."

Rhiannon decided that honesty was the best policy.

"I can't say that the thought of being impaled on a cock does anything for me," she admitted, adding quickly, "but having your strap on fuck me till I squirt sounds delightful. Would you allow me to watch you getting man fucked to see if it does anything for me? I make it a rule to never say never, but the thought of sex with a man leaves me cold."

Olwen gave her a quick kiss on the mouth.

"Thank you for being so honest," she smiled. "It would be cruel of me to force you to take the cock. I think, on reflection, that I'll just keep you as my pet, and fuck you until, as you so delightfully put it, until you squirt."

"I'll need spanking too," Rhiannon reminded Olwen. "My cunt resembles the Gobi desert until I get a lovely red arse. Look."

She spread her legs and put Olwen's hand on her cunt. She winced as Olwen tried to insert a finger.

"See?" she said sadly, "Unless I'm spanked, I don't get wet at all. I've tried looking at lesbian porn. I loved it, but it didn't do the trick, not even lesbian bdsm. Monica couldn't understand it. But thankfully, she was always willing to spank me, and we had some great sex. When I'm prepared properly, my Gobi desert turns into the Pacific Ocean!"

Olwen winked at her.

"I promise you that you'll leave here today with a very sore, striped arse and a very wet cunt," she smiled. "Now come on, I've got a cuckold to milk!"

When they went into Olwen's bedroom, Rhiannon saw that Richard had positioned himself at the foot of Olwen's huge bed. He'd placed a pillow beneath his tummy and was bent over the wooden end of the bed. Olwen grunted her approval.

"Sit in that chair, and watch and learn," she instructed, and once again, Rhiannon obeyed without thinking. She loved situations where any decision making was taken away from her, and she was told what to do. As she went to sit down, she noticed that there was a leather harness with a thick, ribbed dildo attached to it on the chair. Carefully, she placed the sex toy on the floor by the side of the chair, and sat down.

The chair in which she sat was very comfortable, and Rhiannon settled down to watch... what? She'd never heard of milking a man before, let alone been invited to watch such a spectacle. She wondered what the process involved.

Rhiannon didn't have to wait long. She saw Olwen position herself behind Richard and she smiled as she witnessed Olwen's cuckold pulling his arse cheeks apart to expose his tight pinky-brown pucker. Was milking another term for arse fucking, she wondered.

It was not! Olwen ignored the strap on and the harness and extended the index finger of her right hand. She slid it deep into Richard's arse. Looking down, she gave another grunt of approval, as Richard's tiny cock twitched excitedly.

"I'm in and I'm on his prostate," she informed Rhiannon. "Watch carefully. This usually takes about twenty minutes, but with an audience, I wouldn't mind betting my cuckold will start to ooze a lot sooner today."

As far as Rhiannon was concerned, Olwen was speaking Klingon.

Prostate? Oozing? What the hell was her new friend and potential Mistress talking about? She didn't have long to wait to find out. Olwen turned to look at her whilst continuing to finger Richard's arsehole.

"My finger is stimulating his prostate," she began matter-of-factly. "It's the only way Richard gets any relief these days. He and I haven't had penetrative sex in years. No, don't interrupt me..." (Rhiannon had opened her mouth to speak, but before she could say what she had intended, Olwen stopped her.)

"It's all perfectly consensual," Olwen continued. "In fact, when I first became a Hot Wife and started to get myself fucked by other men, Richard would reclaim me when I came home with a cuntful of cum. He adored 'sloppy seconds'. But one day, when he put his little boy's clit inside me, it was after I'd been with a particularly well endowed lover. I couldn't feel a thing and he spunked inside me after about a minute or so. It was on that night that he begged me to deny him totally. I was reluctant at first, but I love him, and I thought it only right to respect his wishes. So the next day, we went to the local adult store in the town where we lived, and I made Richard buy a chastity device. He's worn one constantly ever since."

Olwen stopped talking and looked down at Richard. She gave a wicked grin.

"He's leaking pre cum already," she smiled. "I knew it! He loves an audience as much as I do when I'm getting fucked!"

Rhiannon opened her mouth to speak, and Olwen nodded.

"Yes?" she said, "go on. You look as if you're bursting to ask something."

"I am," admitted Rhiannon. "If Richard isn't permitted to put his, what did you call it? His little boy's clit inside you, and if he's wearing his chastity device all day every day, isn't that going to make his balls swell? If he doesn't release the cum that builds up, won't that cause him some pain? And isn't it dangerous for his health?"

Olwen nodded.

"Good questions," she admitted. "You're right. Denial does cause his balls to swell. By every Saturday, they're full and very tender. Especially as I love to tease him during the week. When he sees me smoking, for instance, I know his little clit tries to get hard, but it is impossible when he's wearing his cock lock!"

She checked Richard's cock again, and smiled in satisfaction.

"You're starting to drip, cucky," she informed Richard. "Get your glass in position. You know I hate waste."

Rhiannon watched in amazement as Richard reached for a small glass tumbler that he'd obviously positioned on the bed earlier. When he had hold of it, he put it between his legs with the tip of his little cock dangling inside it.

"You asked about denial being dangerous to his health?" Olwen continued. "If I didn't milk him, that might very well be the case. Back in the town where we lived before moving here, I had a friend, well, an occasional lover really, who is a GP. She's also a Hot Wife, who keeps her cuckold in permanent chastity. She introduced me to the process of milking."

Olwen checked Richard again, and gave a giggle of approval.

"This must be a record time," she smiled. "Look! It's started!"

Rhiannon looked and was startled to see a thick rope of what she assumed must be man cum emerge slowly from the tip of Richard's cock. She giggled and put her hand up to her mouth to silence herself. She didn't want to give Richard the impression that she was laughing at him.

Olwen continued to stimulate Richard's prostate, and soon his little cock was oozing thick cum in a steady stream. Rhiannon found herself fascinated by the process. She might never have fucked a man in her life, but she understood that when men ejaculated, it shot out of their cocks, rather than oozed. She asked if Olwen knew the reason for this.

"It's because I'm working his prostate, not his cock," she smiled. "When I've drained him, his little cock will still be hard, and he'll still have all the desire, but none of the satisfaction. Yes, I know. It sounds awfully spiteful, but it was Richard's idea. He knows he can't satisfy me with the equipment he was given. So that's why I look elsewhere for my pleasure. I'll be on the hunt for some cock once we're settled in. I need to be fucked regularly."

Rhiannon shook her head in astonishment.

"You two are amazing," she said. "I know now that I hate the woman I thought I loved, and whom I thought loved me. Monica must have been fucking that bitch Stephie behind my back for ages before I found out. I hate cheaters. At least Richard knows that you cuckold him."

"Not only does he know, he approves too, don't you cucky?" asked Olwen, administering a sharp slap to Richard's arse.

"Yes, dear. Your pleasure is very important to me," replied Richard, sincerely.

"Will you be looking for some cunt as well?" Rhiannon asked hopefully.

"I've already found a cunt I like," grinned Olwen. "Once I've finished milking cucky here, I'm going to get her juices flowing with a nice brisk handspanking, followed by a severe caning, and then I'm going to strap on and fuck her brains out!"

Rhiannon blushed.

"That sounds delicious," she admitted. "I hope you'll allow me to return the favour afterwards?"

"If you think you're going to spank and cane me..." Olwen began sternly.

"Oh, no!" interrupted Rhiannon. "I don't do domme. I'm strictly submissive, I promise you," she continued, blushing furiously. "I meant I'd use your strap on to pleasure you."

"I was teasing you," Olwen said with a huge grin. "I knew from the moment I walked into your shop that you are a bottom. Of course I'll want you to fuck me. You and I are going to be lovers as well as teaching colleagues!"

She looked down at Richard's cock. A long, thick rope of cum was hanging from the tip, and as she watched, it broke off and dropped into the tumbler he was holding underneath his cock. The small glass was already impressively full, Rhiannon noticed. Richard's ball sac must have been full of cum, she mused to herself.

Olwen's voice interrupted her thoughts.

"All done, cucky?" she asked. "I think you're pretty much drained for another week."

She extracted her finger and waved it under Richard's nose. His mouth opened and Olwen slid the digit in. He wrapped his lips around it and began to suck. Rhiannon thought it was the dirtiest, most exciting thing she had ever witnessed. She'd once rimmed Monica's arse whilst her girlfriend had been riding her face, but Monica obviously didn't like anything that involved Rhiannon kissing and licking her arsehole. She'd shouted at Rhiannon and stormed out of the bedroom, Rhiannon recalled.