Life Back Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more she thought about her ex, the more Rhiannon came to realise that she and Monica had never been right for each other. Olwen, on the other hand, was a very different prospect. She continued to watch as Richard cleaned the finger that had so recently been up his arse. To her amazement, she realised that her cunt was beginning to react to the sight. She dropped her hand and started to examine herself.

"No you don't, you dirty bitch," growled Olwen, slapping Rhiannon's hand away from her by now very needy cunt.

"No fingering without permission! You are going to be punished for that!"

Olwen jerked her finger out of Richard's mouth. She glared at him.

"Well?" she demanded. "Are you going to let that glass of cum go cold? It's re-cycling time! Clean your glass!"

As Rhiannon watched, open mouthed, Richard tipped the glass up and emptied all his recently expelled cum into his mouth. He swallowed and began to lick the dregs out of the glass.

Rhiannon was conscious of Olwen going out of the bedroom. When she returned a few moments later, she had a small bowl in her hands.

"Up!" she said to Rhiannnon. "Stand there. It's your turn next."

Sitting down on the chair that Rhiannon had so recently occupied, Olwen beckoned Richard over. Rhiannon watched as Olwen started to wash Richard's still stiff cock with a flannel she had taken from the bowl.

Richard shivered. Olwen's flannel was obviously very cold. But it did the trick. Richard's cock shrank to a very pathetic size almost instantly, and Olwen quickly and efficiently replaced the chastity device that she'd taken off her cuckold earlier.

As the padlock clicked shut, Olwen patted Richard's balls with a grin.

"All done," she grinned. "You may kneel and watch this next bit."

She turned to look at Rhiannon.

"Dirty pets who finger themselves get punished," she said quietly. She patted her lap.

"Over my knee, sweetie," she smiled. "I'm going to warm you up with a hand spanking. Then you're going to feel the kiss of my cane!"

Rhiannon tried to keep as much of her dignity as possible as she laid herself across Olwen's lap. It was, she realised, rather difficult to adopt a dignified pose when naked and draped across your Mistress's thighs.

All thoughts of dignity were forgotten as Olwen's hand descended sharply, resulting in a sharp slap on Rhiannnon's pert bum. She wriggled in enjoyment, opened her legs slightly, and settled down to enjoy her spanking.

Olwen soon got into a rhythm. She'd spank each of Rhiannon's bum cheeks three or four times in rotation before landing a sharp slap on Rhiannon's exposed cunt. The younger woman had never been cunt spanked before, and after half a dozen or so hits, her cunt lips were sore and stinging like buggery every time Olwen's hand found its target. Rhiannon's bum was nicely warm too. If she could have seen it, she would have loved the two large rosy pink areas in the centre of each bum cheek that Olwen's brisk hand spanking had produced.

Rhiannon felt a finger slip into her cunt. She held her breath. Olwen's probing digit was soon joined by another finger, which gave the younger woman a great deal of pleasure, especially when Olwen began to open and close her fingers, as if she was using a pair of scissors. Rhiannon exhaled and wriggled on Olwen's lap.

And then, all too soon, it was over. Rhiannon stifled a groan as she felt Olwen withdrawing her fingers.

"That's you warmed up nicely," Olwen remarked, waving her fingers under Rhiannon's nose. "And look," she continued, "you were telling the truth. Spanking does turn you on. My fingers are quite damp. No, no no, my pet. You don't get to taste yourself."

To Rhiannon's frustration, Olwen withdrew her fingers from under the younger woman's nose, and Rhiannon heard Olwen's moan of satisfaction as she presumably cleaned up her own fingers.

There was an audible plopping sound as Olwen finished sucking her fingers, and took them out of her mouth.

"Richard," she said softly, "my new pet needs a taste of the cane. Go and fetch my trainer, will you? I'm just going to help Rhiannon get into position. Off you go, and don't dawdle!"

Richard came back into the bedroom to a sight that made his tiny cock lock feel just that little bit tighter. Rhiannon was bent over the foot of the bed, almost in the same position he had been a few moments earlier. The pillow was underneath her tummy, raising her arse up slightly as well as protecting her from the wooden frame at the foot of the bed.

Rhiannon was shorter than Richard, so her bare feet just about reached the bedroom floor. Olwen gripped Rhiannon's hips and shoved her up the bed a little way. Now Rhiannon's contact with the floor was by the tips of her toes only.

"Perfect," sighed Olwen contentedly. She took the thin, whippy cane from her cuckold.

"Go and sit down in your chair," she said softly. "This caning won't take too long. It's going to be swift and severe. I can't wait to strap on and fuck this one. Depending on how I feel, I might even peg you afterwards!"

Both Richard and Rhiannon grinned when they heard these words. Richard loved being pegged and Rhiannon had missed both the sting of the cane and the 'full up' feeling of having a strap on cock stretching and filling her cunt. She concentrated on her breathing and waited for the first delicious stinging stroke.

Rhiannon felt Olwen's cane between her thighs. There was a gentle tapping back and forth, which she took to mean that she should spread her legs wider. She did so, and received a "Good girl" from the woman who was about to cane her. Rhiannon's heart swelled with pride. She loved to please, and she was determined to take her caning bravely. Breathing slowly and deeply, she awaited the first stroke.

Swish! Crack!

It landed right across the centre of both arse cheeks. Rhiannon winced, feeling the initial sting that quickly dissolved into a hot burn. She clenched her fingers into two tight fists just as the second stroke landed.

Swish! Crack!

It felt to Rhiannon as if Olwen had managed to land the second stroke right on top of the first, whereas in reality, it was just above the angry red line that the first stroke had already produced. Rhiannon gasped and gripped the bed cover hard with both hands. Only two strokes had been delivered, and her arse felt very warm indeed

Her chest was heaving now, as she desperately tried to get as much oxygen into her lungs as she could. When the third stroke was applied, below the first two, Rhiannon couldn't help her self. She wailed in agony.

Olwen grinned to herself. She always enjoyed administering a swift, severe caning, and the fact that it had taken three stingers to get any sort of reaction from Rhiannon both pleased and frustrated her. Lining up her cane once more, she drew her arm back and laid on another vicious stroke.

Swish! Crack!

Rhiannon howled, and shook her arse as best she could, given the position she was in. It did no good, her arse felt as if it was on fire. Her eyes filled with tears and her nose started to run. When the fifth stroke landed, Rhiannon's right leg shot up in an automatic reflex to the intense pain. She moaned quietly into the bed cover.

Olwen recognised the change in Rhiannon's reaction. The young woman was in that special 'sub space', where her body was now producing endorphins as a result of the pain it was experiencing. She was enjoying this!

Rhiannon moaned again as another vicious stroke landed on her arse. Her buttocks were now decorated with angry red stripes which were already turning a blueish purple as they started to bruise. Her breathing was ragged and as each subsequent stroke landed, Rhiannon ground her cunt into the bed in an effort to ease the throbbing in her clit.

Olwen continued to cane Rhiannon, and as each stroke landed with the monotonous rhythm of a metronome, Rhiannon's clit ached for stimulation. Her cunt was awash with her juices. Rhiannon wondered if it was possible to be caned to orgasm.

She wasn't about to find out. After a particularly vicious stroke that landed in the crease between the top of her thighs and the bottom of her arse, Rhiannon heard Olwen drop the cane.

She waited, wondering what was to come, and she thought that she heard a sort of rustling and creaking sound. Then she realised what she was listening to. Olwen was strapping on!

Rhiannon felt Olwen's hands gripping her waist, and then she felt what must be Olwen's dildo bobbing about between her thighs. She heard,

"Put me in my pet, cucky, then you can sit back and watch. Don't go too far away. I'm going to need your tongue in a minute or so."

Rhiannon was still pondering the meaning of this last remark when she felt the tip of Olwen's dildo rub up and down her saturated cunt slit. She grinned to herself, and then exhaled an 'aahh!' of pleasure as Olwen slid into her warm, wet, for-too-long-neglected cunt. She giggled as the thick, ribbed, rubber prong produced a deliciously wet cunt fart as it filled and spread her.

Oh, how she'd missed this! Fingering herself, or using a dildo to get herself off were all well and good, but nothing could compare to being fucked like this. Rhiannon clamped down on Olwen's dildo and willed her lover to fuck her hard and deep.

Hard and deep was what Olwen enjoyed. She steadied herself by gripping Rhiannon's waist and proceeded to slam into her, each thrust producing a slurping wet sound from Rhiannon's saturated cunt and eventually a moan of ecstasy from Rhiannon's other set of lips. Olwen had fixed her dildo so that as she bottomed out in Rhiannon's cunt, the rounded end of her strap on cock stimulated her own clit. In effect, she was fucking herself as she fucked Rhiannon.

The two women climaxed within nano-seconds of each other. Rhiannon came first, drenching the pillow on which she was resting as well as the bed cover, her own and Olwen's thighs and the wooden floor of the bedroom. She had squirted in the past, but never to this extent or with this intensity.

Then she heard Olwen gasp and felt her cunt juice squirt all over the back of her legs. Olwen managed to keep thrusting into her for a few more moments, but then the intensity of her orgasm caused her to collapse over Rhiannon. She did however have the presence of mind to grab both of Rhiannon's tits and tug on her nipples. Rhiannon howled with pleasure.

Eventually Olwen pulled out of Rhiannon. She scrambled up onto the bed and patted the bedspread at the side of her.

"Cuddling time whilst the cuckold cleans up," she grinned. "Come and give me a kiss."

Rhiannon needed no second invitation. She climbed onto the bed next to Olwen, casting longing glances at the older woman's strap on, which stuck up proudly and was now glistening with Rhiannon's cunt cream.She nestled next to Olwen and turned her head for a kiss.

As Olwen slid her tongue into Rhiannon's mouth, Rhiannon felt her legs being pulled gently apart. She made to break off the kiss to protest, but Olwen said softly into her mouth,

"Don't fight it. Let the cuckold clean you up. It may be a male tongue, but it's a tongue, nevertheless. Don't tell me you've never had your cunt licked?"

Rhiannon smiled and kissed Olwen again. She sucked on her lover's tongue and moaned into her mouth as she felt Richard' tongue on her clit. She was being licked by a man! Within seconds she realised Olwen was right. It was just a tongue, and fuck! didn't it feel lovely.

When Richard came up for air, Rhiannon had cum in his mouth twice. His face was red and shiny, and Rhiannon smiled at him.

"Thanks for that, Richard," she said shyly. "I've never had a man lick me before. I really enjoyed it."

Richard smiled and started to lick Olwen's strap on. She turned to her new pet.

"Go and fetch my pipe and things from downstairs," she said dreamily as Richard continued to clean her strap on. "I like to smoke after sex. You can have your first lesson in pipe smoking, if you like. It'll make Richard really horny to see two women smoking the pipe!"

When Rhiannon returned with Olwen's smoking accoutrements, she was shown how to pack the bowl, and then Olwen told her to put the stem in her mouth. Rhiannon could taste Olwen's lipstick on the slender stem, and her clit stirred. She waited for Olwen to spark up her lighter.

When she did, and dipped the flame into the pipe bowl, Olwen said,

"Draw gently, at first, until you've got the tobacco well lit."

Rhiannon did as she was told, her mouth filling with creamy, aromatic smoke. She exhaled through the side of her mouth and Olwen nodded in approval.

"Good," she said, smiling. She handed Rhiannon a thing shaped like a fat golf tee.

"That's your tamper," she explained. "Use it to tamp down gently on your tobacco."

Once again, Rhiannon did as she was told. Olwen seemed to be very impressed.

"Very good," she approved, "now pass it over. I want a smoke."

Rhiannon took a last toke on the pipe and handed it to Olwen. The older woman understood, and dipped her head. Rhiannon kissed her and blew her smoke into Olwen's open mouth. When the kiss ended, both women were grinning.

Olwen slipped the stem of her pipe into the corner of her mouth and clamped down on it. It waggled up and down when she spoke.

"My favourite film is Casablanca, with Ingrid Bergman and Humphrey Bogart," she said. "I don't know if you're familiar with it, but I think the last line of the film is entirely appropriate here."

She took her pipe out of her mouth and blew a smoke ring at Rhiannon.

"Rhiannon, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!"


ONE YEAR LATER

It was a Friday night, and Rhiannon steered her car up the farmyard drive as usual. She parked it beside the converted barn that she now called home. Since selling her mother's house and shop almost eleven months ago, Rhiannon had first lodged in the barn, and about six months ago, she'd bought it from Olwen and Richard.

Rhiannon got out of the car and went up to her front door. Friday night was always date night at Hafod farm. She let herself in and went straight into the kitchen, where she put the kettle on to boil. Having made herself a cup of tea, Rhiannon took it upstairs to her bedroom, to get ready for play night later on.

At seven o'clock precisely, Rhiannon walked across from her barn conversion and knocked on the farmhouse door. It was answered immediately by Richard, who didn't bat an eyelid at the fact that the caller was completely naked.

"Hiya, cucky," grinned Rhiannon.

"Good evening, Olwen's pet," came the familiar response.

He stood aside to allow Rhiannon to enter. She cupped his exposed balls, as usual, and squeezed them gently.

"Milking day tomorrow," she reminded him. "And it's my turn to peg you whilst you worship Olwen's cunt."

"Indeed it is," replied Richard. "Olwen and Jed are in the conservatory. You're on fluffing duty tonight. I am to prepare Olwen with my tongue."

Together the cuckold and the pet walked hand-in-hand into the conservatory. Rhiannon was looking forward to fluffing Jed and then being allowed to watch Olwen getting fucked. She now considered herself completely bi-sexual, thanks to Olwen's training. With a bit of luck, she thought to herself, Olwen might even put her to the cock one of these days. She wondered if Richard would be made to clean her up after her first cuntful of man cum?