Life Begins at 50

Story Info
There’s really no other way to say this. It’s over...
14.8k words
4.1
7.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LIFE BEGINS AT 50

By

The King at KingKeyInc

COPYRIGHT # PENDING

United States Copyright Office

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Chapter 1. Kicked in the Face 3

Chapter 2. It Begins 6

Chapter 3. Head Game 9

Chapter 4. Finger Lickin' Good 17

Chapter 5. Hall of Shame 21

Chapter 6. Hot Crazy Matrix 23

Chapter 7. Another Broken Soul 25

Chapter 8. Hot Summer Days 32

Chapter 9. Hotter Summer Nights 34

Chapter 1. Kicked in the Face

"There's really no other way to say this. It's over. It's time for you to move out. My mother and I have an apartment for you for a year so you can stay near Izzie, and not move back to Philly and live with your Mom."

Silence followed for a few moments. "I'm not trying to take you away from your daughter" said Ann.

Well, it sure fucking feels like it, you dismissive, contemptuous, disdainful cunt!

Of course, I knew better than to say that but the mind goes where it goes sometimes. After sitting in stunned silence for what felt like an eternity but amounted to only a few seconds I replied. "I'll have to make plans to move my remaining items out here from Kansas City. When can I see this apartment?"

My soon-to-be ex-wife replied "We got a place for you at one of Melissa's buildings. I'll find out how to get you a key."

I stood up from the kitchen bar stool, where I had been hunched over, elbows on the quartz countertop listening to the conversation like I was a part of it, and yet observing it from afar. I stared at Ann disgusted and enraged. Without acknowledging her existence I walked out of the house. Before pulling out of the driveway I sent Sandra a quick text message asking her to meet me at the office because I had something important to share with her. I got in my car and drove off.

In retrospect, I was just ready to move on, sick of constantly fighting over the most insignificant things - almost everything I said or did would trigger her, and I was past the point of really caring about her reactions. I realized I had been saying those same words "you dismissive, contemptuous, disdainful cunt!" to myself every time we argued, for at least a year now. This was well overdue, and I knew it, yet I still struggled with the uncertainty of it all. Life is full of irony I thought. To this day I wonder why I gave up and walked away so easily, even though we constantly fought.

This cascaded through my thoughts while I drove to my office. Truth be told, I knew it was over years ago, and had been hanging on not only for our daughter but also because the past 3 years had been the worst of my life. My father passed away two years prior, as did Ann's step-father. My friend of 10 years and then business partner betrayed me by trying to oust me as CEO of our tech start-up. There was plenty of loss to go around, and then some, but I refused to give up. I will fight all of this to my dying breath if I have to I would think, over and over. There was nothing that could separate me from Izzie. I adore her and knew I was her lifeline. Even at such a young age she knew it also. I was the one constant in her life. Maybe a little too hard on her at times, but I never crossed the line to physical discipline. Being surrounded by weak-minded people who would rather bribe and pay their way through life left me feeling disgusted and terribly concerned about Izzie and how they were influencing her. This is what I was worried about, moving to southern California from the Midwest, but I had to trust that the hard work and time I put in raising Izzie while her mother travelled out of town every week for work would get us both through any crisis.

And now I was staring down such a crisis.

"Life is a real shit show" I stated to my steering wheel as I continued driving...Just never thought it would be my own personal extravaganza.

These thoughts continued while I parked in the open-air lot and walked to my second-floor office. It was a relief not working at home anymore. I worked from home for the last 20 years and had been quite happy doing so. Once the pandemic hit and everyone stayed home, all I wanted to do was get out. I always thought that was so ironic - it was the one thing I had missed for all those years by working in a home office. There were no water cooler conversations, no group lunches, no social life outside our home. Ann and I made it work, until she started her job out of town and had to commute every week.

She would come back late on a Friday night and leave on Sunday afternoon. I knew then that something had to give. There was a constant tug-of-war for dominance in the house. She could not see that by being "home" for less than 48 hours every week it was really not her home anymore - just a place she visited regularly. She paid the mortgage as we had agreed because her career had taken off. I was completely portable, working from home, so we moved to where she needed to be to take advantage of every possible opportunity. I loved the success she achieved because it was, and is, a testament to her determination and intelligence. Too bad she's a complete shit-for-brains when it comes to our relationship.

It dawned on me that she was likely planning this for almost as long as I had been considering leaving her. However, hope springs eternal and I always gave her the benefit of the doubt. This would have been a very different conversation 5 years ago when you wanted to have it, when you had the upper hand. At that time, I felt compelled to give Ann a chance to get to know Izzie, and vice-versa, as Izzie was 4 years old and barely knew her mom. Well, apparently no good deed goes unpunished.

I checked out of our marriage at least two years ago, after realizing it was really never going to improve. I couldn't remember when we had sex the last time - I remember what we did - she was bent over the bed doggie style, with her arms on the mattress and her legs on the floor. I was thrusting back and forth and we were both moaning and grunting like two animals in heat. She was on birth control from the day we first met, so I almost always blew my load inside her. Her orgasms, when she had one, were powerful, intense, and quite amazing. Her pussy contracted around my cock like a vise, pulsing and throbbing and she would thrust her hips up and down totally losing control. It was intoxicating and it almost always made me cum. This time I tried recording it so I could watch it later and jerk off. I did that a lot now, and often times when she was lying next to me in the bed. I'd ask her to join or "help" and I almost always got an "Ewww" or some other ridiculous immature response. After enough of those responses, and becoming numb to the pain they initially caused, I turned to dating and hookup apps, and had some level of success. Half a dozen or so, in fact.

Snapping back to the present, I realized I was standing in front of my office door, with no idea how long I had been there. Shaking my head, I worked the lock with the keys I already had in hand and noticed my faint reflection in the gloss black finish of my office door. Never noticed that before, I remember thinking.

I opened the office door and left the lights off. I walked over to my desk, looking at all the artwork Izzie had created over the past few years. I loved having it displayed in my office. I sat down, placed my laptop down onto a sleek modern grey executive desk, plugged the laptop into the docking station, and turned it on. My dual display workstation lit up quickly, but at that point I had already turned my chair around and leaned back as I recounted each escapade. My thoughts were wandering there and often did to find some small amount of comfort. Sandra should be here soon...

Chapter 2. It Begins

Three years ago, I was back in Kansas City on a short business trip to end my local apartment lease and move my belongings into storage. There was no real need to go back there for business now that work was being done remotely and my family was firmly planted in southern California. But the home front was cold and sterile. There was no intimacy anymore. I kept wondering if my decision to leave Kansas City might have been a bad one, two years ago. Would I have been better off staying there with my little Izzie and suing Ann for divorce?

I turned to dating apps to try and get some fun and passion back into my life, all while figuring out how to be discrete about it. I had never tried anything like this before. Turned out, all those apps sucked. Tinder was a joke, and most of the others were all money grabs for guys desperate to connect. I took the next step and moved to hook-up apps. Most of them were atrocious, but I managed to finally find one that seemed like it could work. And it did. At least, once I figured out how to get past the scammers, catfish, and prostitutes.

I had two nights left in Kansas City when we connected. I had everything except my mattress and some clothes in storage now. I was heading back to Cali in two days and she was in town from the east coast helping her son with his new place and new job. I say "she" because I cannot, for the life of me, remember her name. I do remember that she was just as unhappy with her situation as I was with mine. Weird how two strangers can be so honest with each other about something so personal I thought.

After some playful texting back and forth, we decided to meet downtown in my office, so we could be discrete and away from any potential prying eyes. It was after hours, so the building would be empty.

I had been at the office all day working and decided to stay late to try and meet her. She texted me when she was on the corner, and I went down to the lobby to let her in. We had a slightly awkward hello and tense elevator ride to the 6th floor. We walked down the long white marble-tiled hallway making small talk, both visibly nervous and excited about what was about to happen.

We entered my office, and I dimmed the lights down low, and she stared into my eyes and said "I love to swallow." The grey walls and black commercial grade carpet minimized the amount of reflected light. I walked towards the white leather couch, not realizing I would need it later for support.

She slowly knelt down and started tugging at my belt. I was already hard and almost shaking with desire. I'd never been with an older woman, and she was cool, calm, and collected. I noticed how she licked her lips, which of course turned me on even more. The wisps of grey that I just noticed in her long auburn hair suddenly made this encounter seem even more taboo.

My first time with another woman in over 20 years - holy FUCK! I thought. And at that moment my pants were down around my ankles. My cock was straining against my underwear and she looked up and me with her steel grey eyes and said "I'm really good at this, and I love deep-throating."

Fucking dream come true I thought, and at that moment drew my breath in quickly as she expertly took me into her mouth - soft and warm and near perfect. She held her cheeks in tightly against me, making her mouth feel smoother than expected. Ann NEVER made it feel like this.

My right leg started to shake, which I soon got under control. I put both my hands on the back of her head and she took me all the way in - her nose was pressed into my abdomen just above my cock and I could feel the head pop past her hard palate, rub against her soft palate at the back of her mouth, and then slip down into her throat. It was better than I ever thought possible. As close to a pussy as I've ever felt I thought. Ann was an amateur by comparison.

Her head continued to bob back and forth - the inside of her mouth was warm, soft, and smooth. Her tongue provided enough rough texture to keep me stimulated. Sometimes women couldn't quite figure out how to prevent their teeth from rubbing against me, but she was a goddam pro. I could tell she really meant what she said when she texted me that she loved sucking cock.

I felt the familiar tingling in my balls while she expertly nursed my cock closer and closer with each bob of her head. I pulled her hair off to one side and she looked up at me, trying to smile with my cock filling her mouth. No gag reflex - this is going to be amazing when I cum I thought. I was getting close and I think she knew it - I could see the glint in her eye - she was as good as she said she was and she fucking knew it.

She finally grabbed my ass and pulled me deeper than ever before - and I lost it. I grabbed the back of her head and thrust my hips forward. My cock started pulsing and I was pumping load after load down her throat. Every time I did, she swallowed it. My right leg was shaking uncontrollably now - and all I could think of was the ecstasy coursing through my veins while she drained my balls. I held on to her head for dear life, thinking I might collapse at any moment.

With a final thrust, pump, and swallow, she knew I was spent, and pulled back. My hands parted to let her head go, and she took in a deep breath while wiping her lips dry. She swallowed a few more times, to get any remining fluid out of her mouth. I was leaning on the back of the couch now, breathing deeply and trying to recover. My cock was still erect and throbbing. She was licking her lips and adjusting her hair while she slowly stood. I had made quite a mess out of it when we were so deeply locked into the heat of the moment.

"That was without a doubt the best head I've ever had. Any chance of something....more?" I asked playfully.

"That's all I wanted to do for you tonight, baby" she said. "We'll see how I feel tomorrow." She winked as I, clearly disappointedly, got dressed. It was late and she wanted to get back to her hotel room. Being in a strange city with some guy you just met on an app, in his office...well who wouldn't want to get out of that situation into more secure surroundings? Can't blame her I thought. Maybe there's more to come.

We walked down the hallway to the elevator making more small talk about not having a connection like that with our respective spouses and how nice it would be if we could manage to meet up again before we both went our respective ways...but we never did.

Chapter 3. Head Game

The next encounter, actually two encounters with the same woman - I can't remember her name either anymore - happened sometime later in Los Angeles at my office. After my first trip back to Kansas City I had to quarantine for two weeks, at Ann's request. I worked my ass off while I was on my trip, and I started to lose the weight I had gained slowly over the past 10 years. During the last trip I lost approximately 10 pounds, and a lot of that was lost during those two weeks when I was "living the dream in the Motel 6", waiting for a negative COVID-19 test. There was so much conflicting information being passed out by various agencies, Ann and I thought it best to be safe about it and I wasn't going to disagree. I was much happier not being around her, but I missed Izzie terribly.

I felt emboldened by my recent weight loss as I had always kept myself in great shape. My weight really didn't change much, until fatherhood kicked into high gear and then it slowly increased. Almost imperceptibly, over 10 years I gained 15 pounds and was pushing 200 at my peak. A far cry from when I worked out 3 hours a day every day, was 8% body fat and could bench press 350 lbs. Those days were so simple. Life can be cruel sometimes I thought wistfully.

My laptop dinged and it snapped me out of my stroll down memory lane temporarily. A few relatively minor emails just came in, but they could be handled the next day. My mind was now on the next set of indiscretions. I'll can't wait for Sandra to arrive I thought, as recounting these escapades was igniting my desire, and she was the only way I would be satisfied. A couple of text messages later she was in route - but it would be an hour before she arrived. Plenty of time to continue, and when she arrives I'll be more than ready for her. My mind slipped back to the first encounter with the second woman. I'll call her Maya - it's as good as any other name, I thought.

Maya arrived late one afternoon and parked on a street adjacent to my office. She texted me when she arrived and I gave her instructions on how to get to my floor - and I waited anxiously at the elevator for her arrival. When the elevator door slid open we locked eyes and I gave her a half smile, which she returned. Maya had just finished with her nanny job for the day and was craving some "adult time" as she called it. I couldn't have agreed more.

We made some small talk about LA traffic as I led her back to my office. Her long black slightly curly hair framed her face and brown eyes nicely - she wasn't a beauty by any means - but I had come to realize that really didn't matter. Most of the time the 'walk into a pole' gorgeous ones are stark raving crazy and not worth the trouble. She was dressed in the typical LA black garb - but she made it work. It looked nice enough with her tan skin, and she had an Hispanic look to her. Well, I can knock that off the list. Not too many more to go before I've 'had them all' I thought. Seemingly a callous approach to what was a very intimate shared experience, but I was pretty fucking jaded at that point.

After my trip back to Kansas City, I had a newfound appreciate for oral sex - but I desperately wanted to perform it - Ann was such a damn prude about it. When we had sex, in the past it was almost always the same. A quick bit of kissing, but barely any foreplay before we'd fuck. Ann would sometimes use her mouth but would never accept my attempts at the same. I can't wait to bury my head between Sandra's legs and suck on her delicious clit I thought. The clock was ticking the time away slowly and I was already straining against my pants. She is in for a real surprise when she gets here, I thought. I had not told her what just happened between Ann and I, and I was hoping she would be as excited about it as I was. The more I thought about it, the more I realized I could finally get on with my life and perhaps Sandra would be a regular part of that.

Jumping back into my memories of that first office visit, I remember leading Maya into my office, locking the door behind us, just in case someone decided to knock. She walked to me as I stepped backwards towards a chair. The reception room was mostly unfurnished as I never had a chance to hire someone and get a desk - the pandemic saw to that. Only two blue cloth chairs and a small glass table, which were never used...until now. The drop in business from the pandemic was catastrophic and I was barely hanging on. Probably used sex and hook-ups as an escape I though retrospectively as I continued to recount this episode.

I halted at one of those blue chairs. She came right up to me. Her hands dropped to my belt, which she unbuckled quickly. We were breathing heavily with anticipation. I turned up the volume on my music system, just in case things got loud. I wasn't expecting to make a lot of noise but I had no idea what she was going to do. It's a good thing most people are not axe murderers I though and chuckled lightly to myself. I never really considered the potential danger I placed myself in every time I met someone and did this. Feeling alone in a sea of people can make a guy do some really desperate things I thought as I continued to live in this particular memory.