Life Begins at 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She inhaled sharply and pressed her thighs against my ears. Wearing her legs like earmuffs I though, as I continued to drive her crazy. Her excitement continued to build, and she started begging for my cock, which was pulsing in time with my heartbeat, raging for penetration. At that point we were both so aroused, nervous, anxious, and desperate for the kind of healing that only comes with an intense physical connection...and I needed to be inside of her just as badly as she needed me.

I had to remove her hands from the back of my head - they were holding me in place, as were her legs, as we both moved in sync with each other's arousal. However, as soon as I pulled away slightly she lifted her head off the pillow and saw the look in my eyes.

"Oh fuck yes you goddamn god - take me NOW!" she commanded, as I pushed her legs off my shoulders and stood back a step. My hands slid up her legs and grabbed her ankles, and pressed them out and away from my body, creating a "V" with her pussy at the nexus and my throbbing cock not too far away. "Here it comes baby" I growled...and stepped forward while pushing her legs back towards her shoulders. This had the effect of rotating her ass and pussy slightly upwards and towards me, forming that perfect "apple bottom" split I loved. I pressed the head of my cock against her and thought Here we go!

I slid in the head and she was as warm and tight as a teenage virgin, and she squealed like one too. "Oh my god you're so fucking hard. I haven't had any in months and you feel massive"

At this point in my trip down memory lane I could not help but smile. Over the years I had heard random comments about my size by never really thought much about it. After all, watching porn would make almost any man feel like a minor league player. But apparently she was correct, as I would hear later from others. I never thought of myself as "gifted" or "huge", but apparently I was larger than average, and that was enough to make me VERY HAPPY.

The next moments were magical. She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me over her body and deep inside her - with us both gasping loudly. I remember feeling her hips twitch and her eyes were wide open and staring at the ceiling - and that turned me on more than anything else up to that point. I bent down and supported my weight with my arms on either side of her body, pinning her arms to her torso, and I started sucking on her nipples. They were both erect and her chest was heaving from my full-length thrusts. I had a hard time holding myself back as it felt like we were really connecting - more so than all the other women I'd slept with to that point. We started behaving more like two animals in heat - more basic and instinctual than teenagers fumbling towards ecstasy - but purely built of desire barreling towards that sweet and exhausting release we were begging for.

We somehow managed to crawl backwards farther onto the bed. She had her feet planted on the bed knees bent and was trusting up to match me. This was quickly building up to an epic sexual crescendo and before I knew it I had exploded inside her. Her perfectly timed contractions pulled every last drop out of me and left us both completely satisfied. I collapsed onto her, cock still hard inside her, my knees slightly spread with her hands on my ass. My head, turned to the right, lay on her left shoulder and my hands held hers, above her head, on the mattress just up against the headboard.

Eventually our breathing slowed. We both just experienced what was without a doubt the most intense personal connection we'd had in years and soaked up every blissful second. That's how it is SUPPOSED to be, I remember thinking, followed by I'm not even close to being finished.

"I hope that was just the start of what we can do together, tonight" she said.

I almost always had another round in me - sometimes it was only a few minutes before I was ready to go again, but tonight there was almost no delay. I was way to stimulated from our first coupling, the seemingly forbidden nature of it, and the intensity of it, that I knew it would be only a few minutes before I started anew.

"I think I can go at least another round, baby" I whispered in her ear, as I sucked on her earlobe and let my left had caress her nipples once more.

She turned her head towards me and rolled her body on her side and whispered "You better get on top and slide your cock back inside me, you fucking beast!"

She completed her roll over onto her front, and slightly elevated her ass, slowly swaying it from side to side. I took the obvious queue and started kissing my way down her back, starting with the side of her neck, while my hands reached around under her shoulders and found her breasts. Being several inches taller than her had it's advantages as I could keep myself propped up on my shoulders, while nibbling on her neck and rolling her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. "Mmmmmmm.....fuck you need to stop teasing me and just slide it in....now!" She demanded.

My legs were straddling hers and my cock was nestled between her buttocks. With a quick lift and push I maneuvered my legs between hers and spread them at the same time, nuzzling the head of my cock against her very wet pussy. "You want my cock baby?" I teased her by gently thrusting the head just up against her soaked lips, just enough to part them slightly and get the head nice and wet. "Oh fuck....don't tease me like that you animal! Fucking give it all to me!" she blurted out in between the sighs she made while I continued to play with her nipples.

I remember thinking I'm going to tease the fuck outta you now that I have you exactly where I want you.

And I did.

I started pushing just a little deeper - enough to get the reaction I was looking for - feeling her body freeze beneath me and hear a short inhale was enough of a signal that I had her at my mercy. This was something new - to be dominating with a willing participant - Ann almost always had to have some degree of control and now I realized just how much of myself I had been repressing over the years.

It was at that moment that I decided to let loose and completely take advantage of my newfound power and the opportunity to express it.

"You're MINE you kinky bitch" I growled in her ear...and then I pushed balls deep into her. Her legs twitched and her ass clenched - I felt it against my abdomen - and she blurted out something completely garbled. It was the confirmation I was desperately looking for. Years of uncertainty vanished in moments and I embraced this fierce passion to utterly dominate her.

I pulled my hands out from under her, grabbed her hands which were resting on the bed folded above her head. Forcefully twisting them around and behind her back, she squealed and moaned at the same time. I leaned back and pulled her arms with me, as I sat back up on my knees, pulling her body off the mattress and her ass back onto me, in one swift motion. She let out another unintelligible mix of moaning and straining and I impaled her on the full length of my throbbing cock. I continued to twist her arms back and had them now bent at 90 degree angles, forearms overlapping each other in the middle of her back. All the time I was thrusting in and out, slamming up against her watching the waves of our impact travel through her ass and hips.

It was mesmerizing.

I took my right hand and grabbed both of her forearms - she had a small enough frame where one of my hands could easily restrain both arms this way. I continued to hold her off the mattress while pounding away feverishly. I grabbed her hair at the back of her head and pulled while I thrust in again. Her moans began to build in volume and tempo, and I could feel her inner thighs grab my legs. With each thrust I remember pulling her hair - not so hard as to hurt but enough to make sure she felt the slight amount of pain at the same time I thrust deep inside her. The resulting opposing pain and pleasure was driving her mad with desire, and she tried bucking her hips up and down on my cock.

I let her play at this for a short time, as it was bringing us both closer to another explosive climax - one that we needed even more than the first. The initial slow build up of our combined passion accelerated into an insane crescendo that we were barreling toward with complete abandon.

It hit us both like a 90 mph semi hitting a brick wall. She literally screamed "I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!!" and I let loose the closest thing to a roar. I have no doubt the guests in the adjacent rooms, if there were any, were either blushing or ripping each other's clothes off at this point, after hearing it all...

At some point after collapsing on the bed and getting into more comfortable positions, we woke up from our sex and sweat-induced slumber. Looking at the nightstand alarm clock, she said "I don't have much time left baby. I need to clean up and head home. I can't go back smelling like sex and sweat." I laughed and knew I had to do the same. "Too bad there's only one shower" I answered. "We just might have to share it." Looking into her eyes while I said this ignited something in her again. She half-smiled the same way I did earlier, and said with a sultry tone "Round three?"

The year following was probably the most sexually active year I had since I met Ann in Graduate School decades earlier. We explored everything together. EVERYTHING. We used toys. We fucked each other in the back seat of my car in shopping mall parking garages. I fucked her in her bed in her house while her husband was still kicked out of the house. We fucked in my office. Several times. Even after injuring my back, we continued our escapades.

Ann didn't have the ability to watch over my out-patient recovery from my back surgery, so I stayed at my mother-in-law's house. While the family was out at a gathering one afternoon, Keilani came over and we fucked there. Twice. Ironically, it was in the bedroom that Ann grew up in. How poetic, I remember thinking, while Keilani was grinding away on my cock, riding me like she hadn't had sex in months. It always made my back feel better after she came over for a round or two while everyone was out and about on a weekend afternoon. Apparently, my hip thrusts were actually therapeutic - as I had later learned from my physical therapist.

However, this insane year was not meant to be a long-term relationship. Eventually her husband moved back into the house, and she could not handle his emotional abuse and manipulation. She checked herself into a women's home, lost her phone privileges, and we lost contact with each other for almost 6 weeks.

To this day I have no idea what transpired during those six weeks - but when she finally decided to return home, her attitude had completely shifted. She assumed, incorrectly, that I found someone else and had moved on - and her jealousy became so toxic I had no choice but to break it off. At one point I remember contacting a personal security company to keep her at bay. Eventually she "got the message" and the rest was history.

Chapter 8. Hot Summer Days

I knew Sanda wasn't far away at this point, and checking my text messages revealed the same. She texted me a few minutes ago saying she was now only 10 minutes away...and with parking, the elevator to my office, and whatever else might slow her down, I had at most another 15 minutes before she would arrive. I was giddy at the thought of being able to tell her the "good" news about tonight. I had come to realize, while I was reminiscing, that Ann's actions although being completely one-sided, premeditated, and likely pushing me towards a specific goal she had in mind, also gave me the chance to get a head start "getting on with my life." Perhaps this is much more than just a consolation prize I considered.

Sandra and I met at our respective kid's soccer practice a few summers ago, and we greeted each other cordially as parents with children at the same athletic events typically do. Ironically there was no immediate interest for either of us, beyond the usually small talk. I was still sneaking all over Los Angeles with Keilani and had no real reason to look elsewhere. That, and the repeated conversations we had over the summer are the reasons why we got along so well. Duh, you knucklehead! That's what happens when you get to know someone BEFORE you start fucking them! I chided myself.

Sandra's tall slender athletic build made almost every man stare - as in the "walk into a lamppost" stare, but I didn't really see her that way at first. She was almost literally a "soccer mom" and I had my hands (and cock) full at the moment...but the one constant I came to expect in life was change, and when things took a far more interesting turn with Sandra, I quickly realized that Keilani had to go. I was open and honest with Sandra about my personal situation, and she revealed a very similar situation, although it was reversed. Her husband travelled a lot for work, which left her burdened with the duties of both parents, and she wasn't' engaging in the kind of escapades I was enjoying. Regardless, we connected on so many levels because of the similarities of our situations that it was a bit uncanny. Given the age gap and racial differences anyone would have enough doubt about how we could possibly have anything in common. But those were superficial, and this chance happening at a soccer field one hot summer day changed our lives significantly.

We even held off on the sexual side of the relationship. It was during this time that I offered her a job because of the professional overlap we shared, and it certainly helped to see her and have her around the office several days each week. In retrospect, it was just another subtle way that we got to know each other so well - through the slow and deliberate process of discovery - and it was the glue that kept us together.

She started dropping hints and flirting with me - which I desperately wanted to act on but really didn't know what to do. For the first time in long time I was caught off-guard. Her innocence and overwhelming beauty were so disarming that I felt more like a protective father figure. Apparently, she found that insanely attractive and pursued me more intently. We started getting lunches together and really got to know each other better. She introduced me to Lana Del Ray - and it was perfect. Ann became an unfortunate circumstance in my life, and Keilani was dropped like the crazy mess she was.

My anxiety and fear of meeting someone at this point in my life, someone who I could authentically and fundamentally connect with about everything disappeared almost instantly once we confessed our feelings for each other. It was the most magical, uplifting, relieving, and transcendental experience I had in decades, and it brought me to my emotional knees. This was something different. Something special. Something worth diving into completely, being exclusive, and working on making it work. The results were so fundamentally epiphanous that we collapsed in each other's arms crying like we found each other after a lifetime of searching, and hope in our respective souls was rekindled.

Chapter 9. Hotter summer nights

The knock on the door came faster than I had expected, and I wiped tear from my cheek. I was so thankful that Sandra and I found each other and were so responsive towards each other. It was overwhelming at times, and I needed a moment to compose myself before answering.

"Come to me, b-...babydoll" I said with my voice cracking.

The door opened quietly, and she slipped into the dark reception area, floating through the reception area towards my office.

Her face was glowing with emotion, and it was clear just how happy we were to see each other. I leaned up and spun the chair around to face her - and she was just spectacular in the dim office light. I stood up, staring into her eyes the entire time, took two steps towards her and we wrapped each other in our arms. Our lips locked and were lost ourselves in an overdue and much anticipated passionate embrace. What followed next was sublime.

We melted into each other. We touched, kissed, nibbled, sucked, caressed, and made wildly passionate love to each with abandon. Having the dead weight of my relationship with Ann lifted, even in the way that it just had been, was emancipating. It set me free to be my authentic self with Sandra, and she picked up on that instinctively.

Afterwards, once we were able to think clearly again, I shared "the news" with her.

"Babe, I've got some interesting news to share with you...not at all what I was expecting when I woke up this morning..." I looked Sandra in the eyes and waited a few moments thinking how I would tell her. I realized there was only one way to say it.

"Ann kicked me out this morning. She and her mom got me an apartment. She's probably filing for divorce." I exhaled and looked down, a bit shaken by the admission. Well, I hope she realizes we have an opportunity now I thought...

When I looked up I saw someone who not only understood me, but was also cautiously optimistic about speaking her mind. "Go ahead, babe." I inhaled. "Please tell me what you're thinking."

Without pause, she jumped over to me and embraced me fully. "I'm so sorry it has come to that, David." I reached around her and returned the embrace, resting my head on her shoulder and breathing in her soft scent. We were still both completely naked and in full contact, but the embrace wasn't sexual in any way. We stayed connected for what seemed like an eternity, and during that time I was mustering my chutzpah to ask her about our future.

I gently released her and brought my arms to my lap, and she sensed I needed to continue the conversation, and did the same. We sat across from each other, the dim light and movement from the street creating shadows on our bodies from the waist up.

"I was thinking about what this could mean for us. It could be really good...you know...if you are interested in really trying to make it work? Would you consider that, with me? Once the dust settles between Ann and I?"

I swallowed, bent my head down and closed my eyes, not knowing what to expect, feeling a rush of warmth flood my body - not the good kind I've experienced with her before - this was entirely borne from expecting the answer I did not want. And it wasn't because we didn't love each other. I was asking for something entirely different now, without even being out of my current situation. To top it all off, I had only recently kicked Keilani to the curb, and felt quite hypocritical at the moment. For fuck's sake! You are asking this uniquely wonderful woman to jump on your shitshow trainwreck of a life! How the hell could you possibly imagi-"

Sandra didn't respond with words. She didn't respond with a look - she could have crushed my soul at that point. Her guileless innocent love overwhelmed me and obliterated any and all bleak thoughts about our future together. I suddenly felt her hands on my face, cupping my cheeks and lifting my head. I opened my eyes and saw her, inches away from me, tears rolling from her eyes, lips quivering and body shaking.

"You darling, amazing, perfect man! Of course I will! I want that more than you know. I'm miserable with Mark, and you know that. You've been the best part of my life since the day we met at that soccer field two years ago. Every day I wonder if I'm going to wake up from the dream of loving you, and every day I thank my lucky stars I don't..." she said between sobs. "I fucking LOVE you David! Do you understand? I LOVE YOU! Ann is a fool and an idiot! She's done terrible things to you - and you are the most wonderful man I've ever known." I completely broke down and started weeping uncontrollably. We were holding each other and bonding in the intense fire of the moment in each other's arms. We knew unequivocally we would look forward to the next morning and begin again, without a care in the world.