Life Begins at Sixty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virusman
virusman
312 Followers

When I read the letter I was in a state of shock for several days, but I have now decided to make a new life for myself. I have put all my investments into a separate trust fund for each of the grandchildren to which they will be granted access once they reach the age of eighteen. I have also vested ownership of this house and all its contents in a joint trust fund in each of your names — it is up to you to decide what you will do next, but I'm sure that you will be able to come to an amicable agreement. I have sent all your mother's clothes to Oxfam, but you will find her jewellery in the safe in the office — there is a letter on the desk with the combination.

In the first instance, I will be entering a retreat at an Anglican Franciscan community in Wales to think about my future. The only certainty is that I won't ever be returning home. Please don't worry about me, I have my pension and sufficient funds in my bank account to cater for all my present and future needs. I will have my Apple mobile phone with me, and I will switch it on once a week to send you a text message to let you know that I am well. Once I have decided what I am going to do, I will of course fully update you. Before then, if at any time you need to contact me urgently, telephone my solicitor who has the contact information for the retreat house — his details are also in the letter on my desk.

I am a dinosaur when it comes to social media, but the grandchildren installed the FaceTime app on my phone some time ago, whatever that is. I believe it allows you to make video calls to other people with the app on their phone, so once I am feeling better — and I have figured it out —it would be nice to talk to you and the grandchildren from time to time.

I hope that at some stage your mother might contact you. If she does please tell her that I forgive her and hope that she has found happiness and fulfilment in her new life.

Please don't worry about me. Kiss the grandchildren for me and tell them that I love them.

Goodbye.

Your father.

virusman
virusman
312 Followers
12