Life Changer: Un-Wedded Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
How a horny lady satisfies herself and her uncle.
5.6k words
3.93
11.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life Changer -- Un-Wedded Husband -- 2 SweetSudha 26

I don't know how long I drifted in sleep but when I opened my eyes and looked at the watch it is showing 12.30 midnight. Because of the tremendous and satisfying fuck I had, my body has become light. I found uncle lying at my side in deep slumber. His nude chest is rising up and down rhythmically. His flaccid cock is lying on his nuts still smeared with my juices. It looked so cute.

The thought of what a hot sex I had with uncle caused my body tingle. My breasts have turned robust and heavy. I ran my palms over my firm TITS and pinched stiffened nipples. I kept my palms under my CHOOCHI and raised it and licked it with my tongue. Then I ran my one hand on my fully swollen crotch.

I even found the dribble of my cunt juice making my pussy lips wet. I visualized the size and stiffness of my sweet uncle's dick which I saw and enjoyed it for the first time a couple hours before. I looked at uncle who is deep sleep.

I found the rhythmic heaving of his chest. With thumping heart and excitement I sat at his waist and looked at his now soft penis. It is about 3 ½ inches length even in that shrunken condition. Bending over him I took uncle's soft dick in my fingers and affectionately wiped it with a soft towel. Then I took it in my mouth and started sucking it as if a lollypop. Within five or six minutes of sucking it inflated again to its full length and gagging my throat. My mouth is watered and the saliva dripping over the shaft making it more slippery. As I am sucking there was an itch in my choot.

It is looking so cute; I holding it at the base I pulled it down revealing the pinkish knob. I rotated my tongue around it and even poked the tip of my tongue into the tiny hole of his dick.

By the time uncle woke up and saw me... "Chandooo...mmm..what are you doing.... mmm ......Aaaahhh......?" I found gleam in his eyes.

"ssssssshhhhhhhhhhh..." I said and kept my forefinger on my lips and guided his palm on my luscious boob. After the fuck I didn't wear any cloths and I am naked. Uncle looked at me in with lust filled eyes. And he squeezed my TIT slightly.

By this time his long boner is fully tightened and facing roof. I stroked it up and down a few times and with a seductive smile on my lips looking into his eyes I put my lips over his and started kissing them. I started sucking his upper lip while my lower lip is in his mouth. "uuuummmmnnnnn...." I moaned with delight as he started kneading my BOOBS with wantonness. Joyous moans were coming from his mouth also.

"Uncle ... play with them... oh!... how rough your palms are on my choochis ... OH...AAAHHHHAAA... pinch them ... those little buds are very itchy... pinch them hard...what do you think of your Chandoo's choochis .. are they good for you to play... play with them. pinch them..uff... sssssaaahh". I am encouraging him.

As I am encouraging him, his face brightened and is playing with my TITS happily and squeezing them hardly said..."OHHH Chandooooo.. my sexy doll ... you are goddess of Venus.. my....my how firm and big your boobs are ...Uuummmmnnnn" he said and uncle's eyes shone with more bright with delight.

The thought that how I seduced him a few hours before, his delight... and his actions on my body is causing goose bumps on my body. The itch in the lips between my thighs is unbearable now.

I rose on my knees and putting my one leg on the other side of him, took his crowbar in my fist and guided it to my cunt and rubbed its Ruby head to my pussy lips for a while. Then keeping the head at the entrance I slowly sat on his phallus. I felt as if it is splitting me and it slides smoothly deep in me rubbing my cunt walls.

Now uncle put his one hand on my fleshy bum cheek and soothing and pressing it. His fingers were pressing my bum so hard that it started aching and I thought that his finger marks will be there.

I started moving up down on his tool and it is sliding in out of mine causing an erotic pleasure in me. Uncle's tool is deep in me up to the hilt. Uncle is groaning with pleasure.

Having uncle's FUCK POLE deep in my well lubricated Pussy, I moved my waist up and down. His thick fuck pole is sliding in and out of me. Then I had an idea to play with him, to tease him, I bent forward and was on my elbow, held my right BOOB in my right hand and rubbing the same on his face said "ssss...hhh....mmm... uncle how do you feel my CHOOCHIS ARE ... like to suck them... come suck... suck your darling Chandoo's BOOB, while fucking her... oh!... oh!... I am your darling isn't it?" I said and rubbing my Teat on his face, on his lips, in the yes, and even pushed my taut nipple in his nostrils.

"Oh! Chandoo.. chandoo... my dear what sensible idea you had... you are... so concerned ..aah..oh... thank you dear... ohohohoh... my... how firm your choochis are... my... what a fine smooth texture they have... come.. give that Indian berries to your uncle.." he said and opened his mouth to have my nipple. Quickly I moved my TIT aside to tease him. He turned his face towards that side and again I moved it away from him. In this way I teased him and avoiding his mouth to grab my BOOB BUTTON.

Now uncle too became excited and playful... I found his dick strained more, deep in me and more tightened. He removed his both hands from my buttocks and bringing them over my back pulled me down. My both milk jugs are heaving heavily. Then his hands came on either sides of my CHOOCHIS and pressing them together raised his head, flicker his tongue on my breasts and then took one nipple in his mouth and trying to put the other also.

Oh..... my....my... what is he trying to do... put both the nipples at a time in his mouth. His idea caused pulsation in my wet CUNT. I got a thrilling sensation and I co-operated with him to adjust both the nipples in his mouth by bending myself so that he can achieve the task. If they are a bit bigger in size it would have been easy for him to put both the TIT POINTS into his mouth. However with a lot of effort he was successful in this, i.e. putting both the nipples in his mouth, though it is hardly for a minute or so.

Once they were held by uncle, his lips tightened around my nipples I felt my CUNT pulsate and I reached my first orgasm, moaned joyously and showered his dick with my love juice.

"oh....! Uncleeee....aaah...uncle....ohhhhhh...ssssssssshh ohoh..."I squealed with joy.

Now coming to the main action, as I reached my climax uncle turned me upside down without removing his fuck pole from my fuck hole and gave two three strokes. Because of lubrication his full length moved in and out freely. He removed his dick out of me and wiped it dry with the towel lying aside.

His weapon appeared to be much lengthier and stouter than when I saw first.. then uncle wiped my swollen mound with the same towel. I was so horny, that I thought uncle is wasting time and said "oh... uncle aah.. oh fuck me... fuck your sexy doll that is what you said isn't it? Your sexy doll's pussy is itching to have your tool" and wriggled my arse up.

"Yoooouuu...naughty... rascal.. wait... see how lose your pussy had become... let me dry it a bit..." he said and started pushing a good length of towel in my wet hole which made my inner walls dry. I never thought that such an elderly man will talk like that.

He came in between my shapely thighs. Took my both legs on his shoulders and holding his ram rod rubbed its knob all along the lips of my choot.

Oh...Uncle...uffff" I moaned and raised my bum up. At the same time he gave strong push of his prick in to me. Half of it entered in me splitting my cunt apart. Now I understood why he made it dry. Now his dick is going tightly giving a friction to my cunt walls.

His thrust gave me pain as it became dry. "Oh... uncle... .. slow... mmm.. I told you that my najook gudiyaa hun... aaaahhhhhaa... aapne meri phir se phad dee." though I said I raised my bum up meet his other thrust.

"Kya phat gayee meri gudiyaa... meri najook kaleee... " he teasingly said looking into my eyes asked.

I blushed like a newly wedded bride and said "jao uncle aap bhee naaa..." and lowered my eyelids. I felt hot blood rushed on my cheeks.

"You sweet... Cahndoo do you know how cute and sexy you are when blushed...." And held my pink cheek and pinching it he rubbed his nose with my nose and started fucking me again. I never expected such romance from a man of sixty plus... Within few strokes my cunt released juices again for free movement of his shaft in me. There was a "Thup... thup..." sound in the room along with our moans groans and heavy breathings. Uncle's heavy testicles are hitting on my spongy ass.

Only moans and groans are echoing in the room. Now he increased his tempo and started fucking me with frenzy. Uncle's each stroke is hitting me hardly on my mount of Venus ... I too with excitement and interest started raising my BUM up to meet his thrusts. I turned very excited and hot.. I too was moving my waist up and down to meet his movements. His poundings were so powerful that I reached my orgasm again...

"aaaaahhhh... uncle...meri ho gayee.. I am finished....hhhaaaa.... ammmmmaaaaaaaaa" and again I reached my climax...

"Hey ...hold on... I am still far away ... I wanted to enjoy with you fully today" he said but, I fell exhausted, where as uncle is still moving in out of me.

Once he understood that I reached my climax he again removed his dick from my pussy and moved up on my body... and now he is on my stomach. He still moved up. Now he is just below my firm boobs placing his strong buttocks on my stomach and his tool is lying between my bouncing Breasts.

Keeping his ding between the softness my breasts he is moving it to and fro. I understood what he wanted and I keeping my both palms on either side of them pressed my soft melons towards each other and his Lund is sandwiched between them. My whole cleavage turned sticky. "AAAAAhhhhhh ....ssssssss ahhhaaaah.." I moaned with joy as he pinched my nipples with his fingers while fucking my melons.

By this time I wiped my twat again and made it dry again and said... OH! Uncle... how strong you are and your retention is great... my husband would have finished two times by this time... oh... that bloody bitch is itching a lot, take care of it... oh.... Come fuck ...fuck...fuck...ffuuuuuuuuucckkkkkkk....mmeeeeeeeeee" and I pushed him down.

Uncle understood my situation and came in between my legs took my legs over his shoulders and gave push of his dick... "Aaahhh .. thats it..ohoh... hard uncle... still hard oh... my... how strong you are dear... oh. My..." I was moaning and bouncing my bum up and up.

"Is it ok.. my dear DOLL... take your uncle's Lund... in your Choot.. oh.. God you are a charmer... oh.. my.. I got a new life..."

I tightened my cunt muscles around his dick. Now his dick is not moving so easily... and gave a good friction of my pussy walls all along his lund "my... what a grip... chandooo.. chandoo... what a grip... oh it is like vice... where did you learnt this kind of gripping... only very few women use this technique... my wife used to do this... oh.. you are also doing just like her... oh my god... baby... baby... I am out... are you ready... but my dear I am not sterilized do you want me to come in or..." he said giving stroke. This he said already during our first fuck.

The Idea that I may conceive with his seed thrilled me. I am in unsafe period and also unprotected. I don't know why I had a feeling that I must be pregnant with uncle and I hugging him to me hardly said....

"Yes ... my dear uncle... fuck this sexy doll of yours hardly... aaaah mera phir se gir rahi hai... aaaahhh...oh.." and sprinkled again and said... "uncle come deep in me.... Come shoot your seed... I am in unsafe period...let me be mother of your child... " and I hugged him tightly.

"Are you sure you wanted the seed dear...?" and saying so he tried to get up.

Yes uncle; you said we are doing sin.. let us have the fruit of the sin..." and I pressed him tight to me and took his lips in me and tightened my cunt muscles. Now it is beyond for him to control and started shooting his liquid bullet from his leather gun deep in me. I widened my thighs as wide as possible so that, that thick hot sperms must creep deep in me to fertilize my egg. I felt his warm juices filling my honey pot. We both exhausted fell sense less he over me and I under him..

*******************

Having the strong aroma of fresh coffee in my nostrils I opened my eyes and found that it is already bright light. I looked at the clock. It is showing 7 am. Uncle came in with two mugs of steaming coffee in a tray. Seeing him I quickly sat on the bed. The bed sheet which covered me slipped into my lap revealing my naked body and bouncing boobs to uncle.

"Oh uncle you should have waked me up" I said covering my boobs pulling the bed sheet and holding it with my left hand. It seems that uncle already had his yoga practice and bath, and now prepared coffee and brought to me. Don't know what are the things I said on the night, but now I am feeling shy to see uncle's face. The hot blood rushed to my cheeks and turned them red.

"It is alright dear, you are tired" he gave a gentle kiss on my cheek and continued, "Today is Sunday, no college; have coffee and sleep if you want.."

"OH! No uncle..." I said and holding the bed sheet to my body had coffee and went to the bathroom. When I got down of the cot my rear was naked and uncle smiled at me and gave a slight slap in my bare rump.

I gave a smile and moved out of the room. Had bath; prepared breakfast. Bread toast, egg omelets and butter. As I was serving uncle pulled me on to his lap and started feeding me. He feeding me and I feeding him we had breakfast. It had been a long time that I enjoyed like this. Two years after my marriage I and my husband used to enjoy like this, but after the birth of my son and my hubby's job offer at NOIDA all the fun had diminished.

There is a lot of time to prepare lunch so I went to uncle. He is in the bedroom relaxing and going through a novel. I went and sat at his side and pulled the bed sheet over us. Uncle encircled his arm around my shoulders.

Once settled I said "Uncle now tell me what you have done to make acquaintance with me." I cuddled to him, keeping my head on his chest asked.

"Oh! Chandoo forget about it..."

"No uncle I want to know... what caused you so much of interest in me".

"Is it necessary?"

"Yes..." if you don't tell, mai rooth javungi"

"OK...OK.. tell you.. rooth na jana meri gudiya..." he also said the way I said. Then started telling ...

"Do you remember when you first spoke to me?"

"Yes..." I said... remembering the day. "On the day when I almost missed the school bus and you informed the driver and I said thanks to you"

"Yes, correct; at least a month before that onwards I have been observing you"

"Really! But uncle I didn't saw you at the bus stand.."

"No, I used sit ten feet away from the bus stand.. on a small boulder and enjoyed the sun. Then one day I saw you coming and thought ... what a sweet lady she is... her face is still a baby face. I was observing you regularly and was mesmerized by your alluring smile, baby face and lovely eyes."

"Always with a smiling face you used to talk with other parents who were there to send their children. Every day when you kissed your son, that kiss of yours tingled my cheek and I used put my hand there to feel it. Day by day I was attracted by that beautiful eyes and charming smile. One day I had decided to talk to you but instead of my talking I thought to make you talk to me. But how... was the question. I must get attracted to you and on your own you have to talk to me."

"Then I started coming and sitting in the bus stand. I was sure that my way of dressing will attract you and my guess was correct...." Uncle stopped and looked at me.

I was listening to him as if I am in trance.

"Once I decided like that, I started to sit at the bus stand and observed you. After a week or ten days for the first time you looked at me casually. Second day, third day on the fourth day I found an interest in you towards me."

I interrupted him.

"Yes uncle, first I thought you were waiting for a bus, but after seeing you regularly, I had an interest in you and started observing you keenly."

"Yes.." uncle continued ... "this continued for a week or so and when I found you are showing interest in me; for the first time I smiled at you and you reciprocated me."

"But uncle how did you know that I am interested in you...?" I again interrupted him.

He smiled and at me and said "you always used to stand and talk to others facing the other side. Once you developed interest in me you were facing me and talking and while talking, now and then you used to glance at me.. that is how I came to know...

"Uncle you are very clever, what happened then?"

"Remember one thing... I have no idea of seducing you or to have sex with you, the sex I had with you is a bonus for me. I just wanted see your eyes and your smile at close quarters by talking with you, though it may be for 5 or 8 minutes at the bus stand only; but one day you have invited me and it was a blessing in disguise. With hesitation I accepted your offer with glee. During our conversation when I came to know you are well educated I gave you suggestion for teaching."

"Uncle, why did you left teaching?"

"Oh, it is a new experience, one day a gentleman came to the institute to teach Matrhs and he gave a demo, I too was present after that I recommended him but mgmt. didn't appoint him.....

That evening when I came out, that candidate pointing me to his friend said "as long as these seniors work for mere salary we won't get jobs" it hurt me and I left the job. What he said is correct, as long as we seniors work after retirement also, younger generation will not get jobs."

Finally uncle said.. after that what happened is known to you. One thing I could not understand is why you were so interested in me. I have seen you putting all efforts to attract me like showing your cleavage, navel, shape of thighs and buttocks etc. what do you find so interesting in me?" uncle asked.

"I don't know uncle, swear on me... when you came to my house in those days and we used to talk on many things. Every day after your departure when I went to bathroom, what I always found, it is wet there..."

"Which is wet dear...?" uncle smiling at me mischievously asked..

"Oh, uncle you are naughty.. you are asking as if you don't know" I said with shy.

"I want to listen from your mouth dear..."

With shy I said "my choot uncle..."

You know one thing dear whenever you have revealed your charms I used to get horny and my thing inflated.. you know..."

"What thing inflated uncle?" I too asked mischievously.

"You naughty... you know what inflated.. any how I'll tell you... my LUND inflated for your CHOOT.. but controlled"

I circled his neck and gave a gentle kiss on his cheeks...and said "Uncle you are a seducer.." and get up to prepare lunch.

That evening I and uncle had gone to my parent's house in his car to bring my son. I introduced uncle to them as the owner of the house.

My son sleeps by 8.30 pm. After my son slept, I went to uncle and was there till midnight. You know for what. I feel more thrilled when uncle is with me.

****************************

Two weeks passed for my menstruation period. I normally have my menstruation in time two days plus or minus. Now fifteen days passed and my period had not started. I am thrilled whether I am conceived. I went o the medical shop and brought a pregnancy test kit. Next day morning with my first urine I tested.

It is showing positive... with color and also a + sign. Oh! My God... I am pregnant. I am pregnant with uncle's seed. Still to confirm I went to a pathological lab to get pregnancy test and gave blood sample. In the evening when I saw the report, my happiness knew no bounds. I want to tell this to uncle but controlled myself till my son slept and went to uncle's room.

12