Life Changer: Un-Wedded Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment I went into his room "uncle...uncle.." I said excitedly and garlanding my arms around him embraced him tightly pressing my boobs to his chest.

"Hey Chandoo.. why are you so excited.. what is the matter" he cupping my ass asked. I gave a warm kiss on his cheeks and showed the report. He looked at it and in shock and nodded his head as if is it correct.

"Yes uncle ... I am pregnant... you made me pregnant... you are the father this child..." I ran my palm on my stomach "oooh, I am so happy and so excited." I said and kissed his lips.

"Oh! Chandooo... chandooo... my doll... oh god... I'll be father again after so many years... really you are a sweet darling... thank you dear..." he said, lifted me in his arms and swirled round and round and said again "now ask what you want."

"Nothing uncle... your love.. thats all" I said playing with his shirt button.

"But I need something..." he squeezing my bum cheeks said.

I rotating my enchanting eyes asked "What?"

Uncle pushed his hand into the frills of my saree and squeezing my crotch said "this.. I am so happy today; that I want to celebrate with this" he said.

"That is always yours uncle, any time you want.. yes I too want to celebrate... come take me.. how you want to take me" I grinding my tits on uncle's chest asked.

"Can I ask?"

"Yes..."

"I have a lot of desires but now I want you in doggy style" he pinching my nose said.

"What are those uncle... if it is in my hands I'll try to fulfill them... now for the present Here is your bitch.." saying so I am on my knees and palms on the cot and widened my knees.. Uncle came behind me and raised my saree up to my waist and soothing my buttocks and gave slap on them. My buttocks are exactly opposite to his crotch

"Oh! Uncle so sharp..mmm.. it is burning..." I rubbing my burning butt cheek said.

Uncle placed his thick bulbous knob on the pouted lips and rubbed. My whole body shuddered with his sensitive touch.

"Oh! Don't tickle..shove it deep in it, it is itching..." I pushed my ass on his crotch.

He shoved his member and half of it went in sliding my cunt walls. "aaahhhammm" I moaned. Uncle gave another push. I felt his crotch touching my buttocks. I am full with his penis. He too groaned. Filled with excitement I thrust my seat on uncle's crotch. "Aaahhh.." uncle's dick is so deep in me, that I felt it touched my womb.

Then there were only moans, groans and grumbles in the room as our love game continued for 15 minutes. Finally with exhaustion I fell on my stomach. He too pulled his tool and fell at my side. Once we regained our breath I turned at kissed uncle on his forehead. He too kissed and looking lovingly at me asked "Chandoo.. my sweetie... what about your husband...?"

"Don't worry uncle... I'll take care of him" I had so much of confidence in me that I can manage him.

************************

Two days after that my husband came. Till ten on the night we were talking about each other's welfare and about our future and came into the bedroom. The moment we came in my hubby peeled all my garments and pulling me down he came over me. Poor husband he was missing me for almost a month. His member is stiff and ready to enter in me.

I fully spread my thighs for him the moment he saw my naked hairless, smooth pussy, he buried his face there and started sucking my vulva. With wanton I pressed his head there and my hubby slurping the juices secreting from there. After making me discharge with his tongue fuck he came over me.

"Darling... our son is five now... we will have another child" I said having his fuck pole deep in my fuck hole and raising my waist up.

"Do you want dear...?" he thrusting his Lund in me and looking into my eyes asked. "yes dear... I think it is time for second child. Upi (My son Upamanyu) will have companion. Couple of days back he was asking why he is not having a brother or sister..."

"Ok dear.. we will go for the second one..."

"Dear I am not in a safe period... and I have not taken any precautions... as long as you stay here we have to involve in love game" I said.

"Sure sweet heart.. by the way will you take leave for two days...." he asked.

"Yes dear.. why?"

"I want to spend full days with my darling..."

"Oh dear... how lucky I am..." I hugged him.

Next day when my husband asked my son about whether he asked for a brother or sister my heart beat was raced like a race horse. With thumping heart I was listened my son. "papa... all my friends are having a brother or sister.. Why I am not? My son said.

Thank god... I sighed deeply after hearing his answer.

The next two full days, I was with him. As soon as my son went to school we closed the main door and spent the time. Teasing, playing, chasing, and roaming around house naked. We fucked two times during day time and two times during the night. I remembered what I learned during my B.Sc that, after conceiving, whatever the amount of sperm entered in the womb it will not have any effect on the pregnancy. My husband was happy.

That evening we went to a good hotel for dinner, and we took uncle also with us. Before I could sit at the side of my hubby; but my son saying he want to sit near his father sat at his side. I and uncle sat opposite to my husband. My husband is looking at me affectionately, smiling at me, now and then sending flying kisses. I am smiling myself with shy and looking at uncle whether he observed.

After we had dinner, though finger bowls have put my husband and son went to wash basin. When they went, uncle whispered me something in my ears. By hearing that my cheeks turned red and I lowered my eyes with shy. Yet I nodded my head in yes for uncle's proposal. I don't know why I could not say 'no' to him. "Thank you..." uncle took my left hand in his and pressed lovely.

******************************

"aaah...mmm...dear..eat my pussy.. mm.. what a lick you give dear...mm" I said and pressed my hubby's head to my pussy. After returning from the hotel and as soon as we reached our bedroom we involved in love game and my sweet heart is eating my cunt. I am sitting at the edge of the cot where as my husbnd is on his knees and is head moving up and down between my thighs.

His groans, slurping sounds and my sweet moans are echoing in the room. While sucking and licking he stretched his hand up took my boob in the hollow of his palm and pressing now and then pinching the stiffened nipple. This is going on for the last five six minutes. While he sucking I am grinding my cunt over his mouth.

"What a lovely cunt you have dear... just like a fresh flower...mmm... off.. what an intoxicating aroma... lovely your.." and I don't know what all are he is saying. "Oh come on dear.. please it is itching there with your eating.. come now shove that thick rod of yours ..sss..." I said and pulling him over me I fell on my back. While falling I saw at the window which is opened. There I saw a shadow in the darkness of the terrace. Our room is brightly illuminated. I raised my thumb up at the window.

I smiled myself and widened my thighs for Bargav. The idea that my uncle is watching me getting fucked by my hubby; causing me goose bumps on my body and excitement. "Yes; that is what uncle asked me in the hotel and now I amgetting fucked while uncle is watching me through the window. It is an understanding that I switch on the bright light in the room while the terrace is totally dark.

Our bed fight continues for 15 minutes I realized that my hubby is about to shoot quickly I topsy-turvy and I came over him and the moment I came up he shot his sperms in me. I was regularly doing this I mean I topsy-turvy or turn on my knees so that the sperm released by my hubby does not go deep in me.

After the love game my husband is tired and fell on the bed and within no time snoring. I waited for another 5 minutes and clearly wiping my pussy wore a night gown and went out. I saw uncle climbing down the steps.

"Uncle.." I called slowly. He turned and stopped by seeing me. I went up to him and whispered "uncle did you enjoyed? How was the game..?"

"Mmmm... what a hot fuck.. chndoo really you are very hot.. thank you.. and he took my hand in his and pressed.

"Uncle do you want...?"

He kissed my fore head and said "No dear.. you are straining.. you are already doing with your husband.. I know why you are doing this... to convince him during his stay you conceived... it may cause damage to your foetus... no thank you".

I am really moved for his concern. "...but uncle you are hot and erect..."

"It is alright.. I'll have a glass of cold water ..it is ok.."

"Uncle come.." I took his hand and led him to a bench which is there and made him sit. I opened his lungi and took his raging cock in my hands and played with it two three times and took in my mouth, started giving blowjob to uncle. After five minutes I took his hot sperm in my mouth and swallowed it. I got up and said "good night uncle" and was turning to go inside.

"Chandu.." he called. I stood. He came to me and said thanks again seeing in my eyes. Even though it was dark I could see a thin layer of tears in his eyes. He circled his hand round my waist and dragging me close kissed my eyes and forehead, said "good night chandoo" and without turning back went down.

So dear readers this is how my life had changed totally because of uncle.. I don't know what is going happen in future. But was also sure that it is going to be and it is for good. Let you know about them in future. Till then enjoy this episode. As usual give comments on comment section.

Yours Chandoo

*****************************


12