Life Changer: Un-Wedded Husband Ch. 04

Story Info
Chandana enjoys the lesbian pleasures with Padmaja.
5.2k words
4.77
4.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life Changer--Un-Wedded Husband--4 Sweet Sudha 26

Chandana enjoys the lesbian pleasures with Padmaja.

Hi, this is Chandana Bhargav again to entertain you all with my new episode. Hope you all will enjoy it. Due to pre scheduled engagements posting of this episode had been delayed. Readers are requested please read the first three parts of this for a recap.

That evening at about 8, I and my husband went to Dr. Padmaja. When we entered the lady attendant asked us to sit down as there is a patient with the doctor. We waited for 15 minutes and then as the patient came out we ushered in.

There inside sitting on the chair was Pdmaja. The moment I saw her I liked her. Her white coat is hanging to the backrest of the chair. She had Stethoscope in her neck. She is around 38 - 40 with very fair complexion, reading glasses on her nose. She smiled at us. I found a glint in her eyes as she saw my hubby Bhargav. Don't know I am right or wrong but I felt like that. Her breasts jetted out even after she covered her bosom well with saree.

I was expecting a lady of around 55 - 58 thinking that scanning centre is in the name of Padmaja, and when Dr. Padmanabahan suggested her. I thought she may be his wife. But here this doctor is much younger than what I thought. I wished her and said Dr. Padmanabhan had sent me".

"Oh! Dad had sent you..." she said.

"Is Pdmanabahan your father?" I asked.

She nodded her head in yes and looking at me intently and asked what my name is?

"Chandana, he is my husband Bhargav," pointing to my husband I said. She wished him with a smile.

Then I told her that we are heading for Kulu, Manali next week and I wanted to know the precautions to be taken and medications if any during my pregnancy.

She called the lady attendant and asked her to close the shutters and lock it from inside and she can go home now. Attendant had done those jobs and telling Padmaja that she is leaving she left from the side door.

Padmaja first checked my BP, Pulse Rate, and piercing my forefinger with a needle she checked my sugar level and smeared the blood drop on a glass slide. She done the same with my husband too then asked him to sit outside. She closed the door after his departure and asked me to lie on the cot. "Please remove your salwar" she said as I lie. I opened the salwar and pulled it down to my knees.

"Please remove it fully, it'll be easy for you to widen your thighs and also remove your panties". These are all common when you go to a gynecologist. I thanked myself for removing my pubic hair two days before. I did the same what she asked. Wearing gloves to her hands she came to me, first what she did was took a cotton ball with a forceps, dipped in spirit and started cleaning my whole abdomen, my pelvis and further down my vagina and vaginal lips. The coolness of spirit thrilled my body.

Then she examined me thoroughly asked me to get up. As I got up and wore my salwar she said "what dad said is correct, you are a dream girl with those beautiful lotus eyes." I was shocked and looked at her. Seeing my wilderness she smiled and said "....don't get confused my dad shares everything with me."

"Everything...?" I enquired.

"Yes; everything ..." she continued "He told me about you, that he saw a young lady with beautiful eyes when you went to the scanning centre for the first time, and again yester day when you met him again."

Did he told her that I am coming in his dreams, and what happened at the scanning centre yester day, i.e. he kissing my cheek and I kissing him on the lips; the conversation I had with him during the night. I thought of asking that but controlled myself.

Then she gave me some advises how to take care of my pregnancy and wrote few medicines and only precaution is that I must not strain much.

"Doctor.." I said...

"yes..."

I was hesitating to ask.

She said... "Don't hesitate to ask your doubts it is not good hide anything regarding health."

Still I am in hesitation.

"You are a very horny woman. You question is; is it ok to have intercourse... regularly... am I correct...." She is smiling at me.

I was in shock that how did she knew about this... actually I want to ask the same.... Because now a days I turned into more sex craved person, and always wishing a penis in my vagina.

"How..? how did.. you...?"

She looked deep in my eyes and said "while examining when I pressed your boobs to see any lumps are there for the symptoms of breast cancer; I found your nipples stiffen and when I inserted my forefinger in your pussy to understand any symptoms of STD your pussy sucked my finger in... not only that involuntarily you raised your waist up to meet the thrust of my finger." She concluded.

'Oh my God what am I going to be? Even during medical examinations my body is responding sexually....' I thought. Not only that another thing that shocked me is Padmaja using the words of pussy and boobs. Generally doctors don't use those words they use breasts and vagina...

"Don't worry about those things;" she said and continued "to be frank having such emotion is a healthy sign. You can enjoy sex as much as you want... to be precise involving in sex makes delivery normal avoiding caesarian." she said. After that we came home.

Though I slept, sleep is far away from me. I was thinking about what Padmaja told me that Padmanabhan had told her about my beautiful eyes. Don't know what he might have told about our conversation and the kisses also. But how can he..? How can he reveal his personal matters also to her, his daughter; are they so close...? In these thoughts I don't know what my hubby had done to me and I slept.

************************

Next day I went to college as usual and busy taking classes. My portion is completed and only revision is going on. During the lunch recession I received a phone. When I saw it is a new number.

With Caution I said "hello...."

"Is it Sunetra...?" some lady voice enquired. But I heard that voice before, I can't recollect where...

"Wrong number..." I said and about switch off the phone.

'Hey Chandana, it is me... Padmaja..." the voice said from the other side. "Oh! It is a surprise..." I said and thinking why she had phoned me. Yester day while examining me she took my information she took the phone number also.

"Are you busy now...?"

"No, not much just revision is going on, what is the matter..?" I enquired.

"Can you come and meet me now..."

"Why...? Is there any problem...."

"No, no nothing to worry, just want to talk to you..."

I thought for a while and said "Yes, I'll be with you within 15 - 20 minutes"

"Come to my residence..."

"Residence....?"

"Yes, note down the address" I noted the address in my personal dairy. I was not in a position to deny her, because the moment I saw her, I liked her.

After 1/2 hour I was at her residence. As if she is waiting for me the moment I pressed the button she opened the door. She welcomed me. She is in her nighty. And put a towel across her neck like a dupatta. Her firm boobs are jetting out through the garment.

"Did you have your lunch..?" she asked.

"No, I will have at home.."

"I too didn't had come let us have lunch..." she said and forcibly made me to have lunch with her. While lunch she served chilled wine. "Oh this is alcohol I won't take" I said. Though I said, I was actually willing to have it. Three four times I had it with Radheshaym uncle and with my hubby.

"No, it is not alcohol dear, it is wine, a fermented fruit juice it is not whisky or brandy, nothing is going to happen with it, it only stimulates our mind and body.. thats all".

"Why did you call me Sunetra ...?" I asked.

"Dad said that you have beautiful eyes, what he said is true. Your eyes very beautiful" she said.

Consuming wine we had lunch. During lunch she asked me about my family and other information. I gave answers and also asked about her.

"Where does Padmanabhan uncle resides...?" I asked.

"Why, want to meet him...?" Padamaja asked smiling at me. Why she is smiling I don't know.

"No... it is just like that..." I said meekly.

"He stays here only; with me, he is a widower"

"Oh! I am sorry.." I said and then asked "Where is he now...?"

"He had gone to Mumbai to attend a three day medical seminar".

"What about your family?"

"Uhh.." she said. Her face turned sad. "It is a long story, I'll tell some other time. It spoils the good mood now." she said.

"Sorry again, Children...?" I queried.

"A son; Vivek, 14 years, studying 8th class, in an International Residential School".

We were talking so many things like we are known to each other for long and good friends. In these conversations I forgot to ask her why she called me. Wine is showing its effect on me. My face flushed.

"Come we will sit in AC bedroom it is very hot here" and she led me to her bedroom. Her bedroom is very spacious, with a king sized cot with thick mattress, fine linen; apart from the cot in the room contained a two seat sofa, a table and a chair, a table lamp on it. A few medical journals neatly stacked on it.

We both sat on the sofa side by side. I was eagerly waiting for her to say why she called me. Instead of telling or talking she is looking deep in my eyes and smiling. I am in confusion what the matter is.

"Chandu you are really beautiful, what dad said is correct... yesterday after I saw you, I fell for you..." she said.

I was aghast.. 'What is this? What this woman is talking..? She fell for me.. a woman for another woman...' I was thinking. Then suddenly I felt her thin lips on my lush lips and started sucking. I didn't understand what to say or to protest or not. Everything happened so quickly. Unknowingly my lips opened for her probing tongue and her tongue is exploring my mouth. Her tongue is moving on all sides in my mouth. That situation is only for few seconds and then I too started sucking her lips. My whole body is in tremors with a kind of thrill. Good heavens.. my body is responding sexually to a woman...

So far no woman or a girl did not kiss me, nor did I. It is the first time that a woman is kissing me and, I allowing her to do so. Though my body responding to her kiss, with force I got rid of her and breathing heavily said "Aaahhh...what are you doing...aaah?"

"Shshshsh..." she said and this time she buried her head between my neck and shoulder licking there she took my left boob and pressed hard. "Mmmmmmaaaaaa...." I groaned with pain. Though I groaned I felt a drop trickling from my twat.

The moment she started licking my neck, involuntarily I pressed her head to my neck. "Is it Good...?" she whispered in my ear. I didn't give any answer rather I kissed her smooth cheek.

"That is like a good baby..." she said and pulled my saree from my body, unhooked the hooks of my blouse. Now I am in my petticoat and unhooked blouse. She raised her head and pulled my bra up over the choochis and affectionately looking at them said 'What a lovely pair of breasts you have dear, they are so fine and attractive" Padmaja said. I was just looking at her as mesmerized person.

Then she sitting at my side took one CHOOCHI in her mouth and started sucking it. "issshhaa..." a sweet moan escaped from my mouth. While sucking, she took the nipple of my other breast and twisted it between her thumb and fore finger.

"ohoh.. what are you doing...? Is this for what you called me...?" I asked.

"Yes dear.. Yesterday when your cunt sucked my finger in it, I thought of enjoying you. Want to eat such a lovely pussy and play with these sweet boobies." She said and now she pulled the string of my petticoat, pulled it down my thighs and legs. Involuntarily I raised my bum up so that my petticoat slides down my BUM cheeks. I am in semi reclined on the sofa and she is almost over my body.

She took my lips again in her and whispered in my ear "will you allow me to eat this luscious succulent cunt?" she grabbed my swollen vagina in her palm. Like a dumb spectator I was just lying there looked at her. But one thing is that, I am not getting any angry on her or aversion because of her actions or words. Rather there is thrill in my body that my body is attracting even the woman.

"You didn't tell me whether you want me to suck and lick you or not...?" this time she through the edge of my panty pushed her middle finger in. my cunt is already oozing its juices allowed her finger to slip in and I bucked up my ass.

She pushed her finger deep in. "Aaaah.. Padmaja...mmm..." I squealed with joy. Padmaja rotating her finger in me said "as we are friends now or call me didi or by my name..."

"MMmmmmmm.. Padmaja please push your finger deep in..." I said pressing her hand over my twat.

"Very good.. that is the spirit.. I am sure we both will enjoy this game come we will go on to the cot" she took my hand and led me to the bed. I was only in my panty and blouse with open flaps and bra raised above my choochis. There is a mirror in front of me when I looked into it... I am looking so funny in that attire.

She made me sit on the bed, about to fall on me. "Wait..." I stopped her. She looked at me. I pulling her closer to me took edge of her nighty and raised it upwards. "Oh I am sorry..." she said and pulled her nighty over her head. Underneath she is only in her panties. She didn't wear bra. The moment she removed her nighty her big and firm boobs jiggled lovingly. I placed my both palms on them and lightly squeezing them said.. "Padmaja dear you too have a very lovely pair.

"Do you want to suck and lick them?" she asked, I nodded my head is yes.

She lay at my side and bending forward she gave her tit to my mouth, like a hungry child I suckled it and lightly bit her taut nipple.

"Aaah.. naughty.. why are you biting?" She gave a slap on my cheek.

"It is so nice...." I said, continued sucking and licking it with vigor. After 2 or 3 minutes of my sucking she got up and pulled her panty down. Wow ..what a lovely pussy she had. Still taut, fully swollen and clean shaved. Then she peeled my panty and other garments from my body, staring between my thighs said... "OH god.. what a fresh rose you have dear.. Yesterday onwards I am eager to eat it" she buried her head between my thighs.

The moment her tongue tip touched the lips of my cunt I shuddered and wriggled my ass, pressed her face to my CHOOT.

I rose on my elbows and looked at her. Her fair body is shining in the light. Her spongy buttocks raised above and her head between my thighs moving up and down, a scene to be seen. She started running her tongue all along the lips from bottom to top. "..mmmm.. Padmaja..." I squealed with joy.

My cunt is releasing its juices which Padmaja is slurped, gulping every drop of it. "Padmaja.. uff.. mmm.. my .. what are you doing.. you are killing..me.. I didn't know that there will be such a pleasure with a woman also... aaah. My..my.. eat.. you want to eat it isn't it. Eat.. my..." and I blabbering all these, pressing her head to my crotch.

To be frank; really I don't know about the joy with a woman cause, so far in my life I never involved with any woman or girl, this for the first time and it is giving immense pleasure for me.

"aaahh..hu... push that tongue of yours deep in me..mmmm.. aah I am reaching my climax... mmmaaahhh" I said and reached my orgasm, this is the fastest orgasm I ever had.

Padmaja slurped every drop of my release. When she raised her head from my thighs her mouth and chin are smeared with my juices. She looked so funny, I pulled her over to me and licked my own juices from her face.

"Do you want to eat me...?" Padmaja asked pressing my head to her tit..

I was a bit hesitant, as I didn't do this before, still nodded my head in yes. "Let us be in 69 you are pregnant lady, you come over me" she said and lay flat on her back widening her thighs. I came over her, placing my legs on either side of her head and buried my head in her thighs. The moment my face is on her cunt, a strong pungent odor filled my nostrils. She grabbed my thighs and again put her tongue on my twat working on it.

Her strong smell developed an aversion in me but as reciprocal with hesitation I touched her puss lips. But within a minute I willingly started eating her pussy. Though there was no taste at all in the beginning, but once she started releasing her juices I could feel the salty taste on taste buds of my tongue.

That is it. Sunetra.. that is it..good you are a good sucker.. you say you have not sucked so far.. but your sucking is so good... carry on... push your tongue deep in... mmm... push your finger also...mmmaaaa..oh" Padmaja said pressing her vagina on my mouth. I too was getting hornier and I pushed my forefinger along with my tongue in her pussy and doing double fuck of her cunt. i.e. finger fucking and tongue fucking.

Suddenly I jumped a feet above because of her unexpected action. While licking my vagina when the juices slid to my ass she touched my ass hole with her tongue. "Hey Padmaja what are you doing..." I said and tried to pull away from her. She tightly holding my buttocks and pulling them down on her face she inserted her finger in my pussy and rotating. "aahh..." I pressed my pussy on her finger.

This game of sucking, licking and playing with each other's boobs continued for 15 minutes till she reached her climax and me once again. As soon as we both reached our orgasm. We both were exhausted and panting for breath. Though AC is running still our bodies coated with sweat.

We lay there for long till our breathing is normal and then we both went into the bathroom. We had a nice bath in a bath tub filled with lukewarm water, added some aromatic oils. We both sat in front of each other in the tub and splashing water on each other giggling and laughing as if we are childhood friends. We became so close with each other. I never felt that she is new to me and I met her only yesterday. After bath my body became as light as feather.

We came out and reclined on the cot naked side by side. When I looked at her she kissed me on my cheeks and said... "Sweety, you are a sweet girl...."

"You too..." I said and stamped a kiss.

We were silent for a while and then slowly I asked "Padmaja.. you said we are friends, are you really treating me as a friend...?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"Yes... why you got that doubt..." she took my boob in her hand and said.

"Then tell me about your husband, I saw pain in your eyes; I want to share your pain. I don't know whether I may help or not but certainly lessen your pain.

"OH! How sweet of you dear to think like that... definitely I'll share my pain with you" Padmaja said and silent for a while and then started telling her story to me with a deep sigh..

******************

What she told me is....

She and her colleague Anand were in love and after their PG they married with the blessings of their elders. Life was good. They were blessed with a son. When son was 4 years old her husband seeing an advertisement wanted for a MD Gen. Medicine in UAE applied for it against Padmaja's wish. He convinced her wand went. Two years passed. They were talking on phone and she received a good amount from her husband.

All of a sudden there was no information about him nor he sending any money. They tried their best to talk to him but couldn't. She, her parents and in-laws put all their efforts to know his where about. Another ear passed without any results. Then one day she received a crumpled cover from her husband in which he states that his employees daughter is loving him and want to marry him. When he denied, her parents threatened him that they will kill him.

He thought by surviving he at least has an opportunity to meet them any time and he accepted. They changed his religion and got him married to the girl. After that there is no information about him to Padmaja. Six years passed. Telling this Padmaja sighed deeply.

12