Life Changer: Un-Wedded Husband Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

There is a pin drop silence in the room the room had turned heavy. "I am sorry. Really it is a very harsh life" I said taking her on my arms.

"Hughhhh...' she released a deep sigh and said "it is ok, now I am habituated. Forget about it and come let us play our love game.." she said and squeezed my ample bust.

"Is there chance of his returning...?" I asked.

"Padmaja was silent for a while and slowly said 'to be frank I don't have any hopes. First, they have burnt his passport and visa. Second is they have converted him and got married to a beautiful girl younger than me. Now he must be enjoying her pussy well with his 8" dick, and living a luxurious life. Apart from that he had a chance of having a harem, so why should he leave such a life and return. From last two years he is not sending any money also. Of course I am not dependent on his money.

"Oh I am sorry again..." I said with whole heartedly.

"Ok forget about it. As I said it spoiled our mood... come" and she pulled me over her and playing with my boobs asked "tell me something about your hubby. What is his name you said...."

"Bhargav..."

"Yah Bhargav... very nice name like his figure... tell me about him..."

"What to tell... you ask I'll tell" I pinching her nipple said. And I am wondered that she said Bhargav's figure is nice".

"How he is in the bed... what are his likes and dislikes".

"Excellent..." I said proudly.

"What he does...?"

"Everything... difficult to explain.. still one thing I can say that whenever he comes from NOIDA, he makes me discharge two times even before he pushed his in me. Then another two three times...."

"Really..." she said in surprise.

"He loves the tits much. His favorite game is TIT fucking.. he wants his tool to be sandwiched between them". I ran my palms on her tit s and said.. "you have such a lovely boobs.. he loves such boobs... he always complains that my tits are smaller...." But then repented why did I said that.

"Darling.." she said kissing my lips "just now you said you are my best friend... and based on that you asked me to share my pains with you. Now can I ask something...?"

"What.. ask..."

"I wanted something from you; will you give that to me..?" she looking into my eyes and inserting her forefinger in my vulva asked. I pressed my cunt on her finger and said "if it is mine I'll definitely give it to you..." I said thinking that what she'll ask me. Within my mind I have decided I'll give her anything... poor lady she had suffered a lot..' I thought. There is sympathy in me towards her.

She is silent for a while and slowly asked "Chandana.. my friend, will you share your husband... with me..."

I am aghast to hear her wish.. my god.. what she is asking... I love my husband a lot... though I developed a relationship with Radheshyam uncle... yet he is my husband... my child's dad; then again I thought... poor lady Padmaja.. she is missing her husband.. no not only her husband but a strong penis in her luscious wonton pussy... poor lady... what happens if I share Bhargav with her... any how I encouraged Bhargav to develop a relationship with Shamlee and Sneha his office colleagues... as they are showing their interest in him. Then why not with Padmaja...? I thought. But I didn't give my approval... or she insisted about it.

"So he has a fetish for tit fucking.." Padmaja rotating her finger in my Choot asked. I nodded my head.

"You have a lovely Ass and a fine pair of spongy buttocks, have you fucked in your ass?" she digging her finger nails on my buttocks asked. "No; he tried a lot to convince me.. but I don't know.. I never allowed him" I said humping my crotch on hers.

"They are very lovely..." she running her palm on them said "if I had a dick I would have fucked your ass".

"Ok for you I accept.. you can fuck my ass.." I said.. as she didn't' has a penis. By the way how long he retains his hardness and his ejaculation" she shot another question.

"Fifteen to Eighteen minutes.. some times more also..." I proudly said...

"Very good.. now-a-days men are discharging within 8 to 10 minutes. 15 -- 20 minutes is a very good retaining power" she appreciated his power.

"... But my uncle retains more than half an hour..." I said and again felt sorry for the slip of the tongue. But to my luck she didn't give much thought to what I said. After that we involved in another lesbian game and fell on the bed exhausted. We woke up at 5 in the evening. We both had a good bath again. She served tea and some biscuits. After having tea I bid goodbye to her and started for my home.

She hugged me tightly said "Thank you very much Sunetra (she used the name she gave me) for giving such a wonderful time.. thank you again... today's events are unforgettable events for me" and she kissed my cheeks and said goodbye to me. There was a thin layer of tears in her eyes.

********************************

That night after having a nice love game; my husband started snoring. I was not getting sleep. The events that took place today are reeling in my mind. Then I recollected Padmaja asking me to share Bhrgav to her. Again there is sympathy for her. Poor lady she had suffered a lot. What happens if I share Bhargav with her... any how I encouraged him to develop sexual relationship with Shamlee 40 and another lady Sneha who is 28 years are so.

Readers might be wondering what a lady I am that I am encouraging my hubby to develop carnal relations with his office colleagues. The reason is that I want to square my mistake with his. I had already developed such relation with my owner uncle Radheshyam.

I wanted Bhargav also to develop such relationship so that he is with my level or I with his level. Any how I encouraged him to that side why not with Padmaja also. She is real friend otherwise there would not be the layer of tear in her eyes. After weighing the pros and cons I decided to share him with Pdmaja. Once I took the decision I phoned to Padmaja. It is already 11 pm. After four five rings she lifted the pone and said hello... who is this...?"

"Hello it is me..."

"Me means...?"

"Me...Sunetra or Padma Nayani..." I used the name her father gave me.

"Oh what a surprise... that too such a night... yes tell me dear..." there is affection in her voice.

"Padmaja... I gave a good thought to your proposal..." I was silent for a while and then slowly whispered "it is ok with me...."

"Really ..." there is an excitement in her voice.

"Yes... because you are a darling..."

"Thank you dear.. thank you... it is a long time that I had taken young cock like your hubby's. Thanks dear...' and she started giving kisses on the phone.

"It is ok, but three days after we are leaving for Kulu-Mnali. If you can plan before that..it is ok or otherwise you will miss the opportunity for one more month as he comes only after one month" I said.

"Why not tomorrow at 7 pm. Day after tomorrow dad will be back from Mumbai. Before his arrival...."

"Ok.. but convincing part is yours only. I didn't spoke to him about this." I said slowly as my husband is lying next to me.

"Leave that to me..." she said confidently. "One more thing..." I said.                                                                                                                              "What is it dear...?"                                                                                                                                            "My son..." I was stammering.                                                                                                                "Bring him not to worry about it... by the way come prepared for nights stay here..."              "Why trouble yourself.... we will return home.."                                                                                    "No trouble at all, it will be pleasure... please.. don't say no..." there is a request.                            "OK. Then..." tomorrow evening at 7 pm we'll be there, sweet dreams..' I said.                                          "What dreams..." there was a giggle.                                                                                                  "You know what to dreams.. good luck and good night.." I switched off the phone.

********************

So dear readers what happened after that? Did I go to Padmaja next day? What happened there... did a threesome took place between me, my hubby and Padmaja... for all these things wait for my next episode. Till then good bye and enjoy reading... as usual give your comments..

Yours Loving Chandoooooooooo.

This Episode ends here.

***************************

12