Life Changer: Un-Wedded Husband Ch. 06

Story Info
Chandoo enjoying Padmanabhamn’s pole in her oozing slit at M.
5.3k words
4.58
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life Changer -- unwedded Husband -- 6 Chandu

Chandoo enjoying Padmanabhamn's pole in her oozing slit at Manali.

Hi, readers Happy New Year 2022 to you all and I wish you all a happy and exciting fuck life.

As you know; I am Chandu, Chndana Bhargav a horny and fair lady of 32 years with proportionate body a bit plump. Have a son 5 years, studying I class in a Corporate School. I am working as a Biology lecturer in a nearby pvt. Jr. College. My husband Bhargav works for an MNC company and is at present posted at NOIDA.

Please read my previous episodes for a recap.

After spending an exciting and erotic session at Padmaja's house the previous night; next day morning after having bath and tea we came to our house. First thing what I did is to prepare breakfast. I myself, my husband Bhargav, my son and Radheshaym uncle, My house owner together had breakfast.

Radheshym uncle went down to his house and my husband to our bedroom. Yesterday night he had to work hard to satisfy me and also Padmaja. So he was tired and as soon as he fell on the bed started snoring.

After making arrangements of lunch, I went down to meet uncle. My son is also sleeping at his father's side. Radheshyam uncle is going through a news paper sitting in the hall. The moment uncle saw me his face beamed; from last 10 days my husband is in the city. So uncle is missing my nearness to him. I smiling at him went and sat on his lap and garlanded my hands around his neck and kissed his cheek.

Uncle's hand circled my waist and pulling me properly on his lap put his lips on mine and started giving a French kiss or rather mouth to mouth kiss. He pulled my tongue in his mouth and sucking it. My tongue is exploring his mouth. Then our tongues entwined with each other as if copulating serpentines. His other hand eagerly grasped my breast and pressed hard.

"ssss...hhhaaaa..un...cle.. sl..o..w... you are hurting..." I said still hugging him tight.

"Dear I am missing you... missing your warm sheath..." uncle said "...and tomorrow we are leaving for Shimla ..." he said and kissed my eyes.

"So what uncle.." you are also coming with us isn't it..?" I running my hand over his hardening member over the trouser said.

"Yes.. but you see as long as your husband is with you; there is little chance for me isn't it...?" he said; now pinching my hardened nipple. His actions and kisses are generating heat in me. Though I had very satisfying threesome session the previous night along with Padmaja and my hubby Bhargav still my oozing PUSSY is hungry for uncle's thick shaft.

I was not like this before. I was leading a happy, satisfied and contented life before I met Radheshyam uncle. After meeting him my life had totally changed. Though uncle didn't try anything to seduce me. Actually I got crazy on him and lured him to fuck me. Not only that now I am bearing his 4 month old child in me.

And once I slept with him don't know but my craving for sex is increased. That too with senior members.

"Yes uncle, what you say is true. We may get a chance or may not. That is why I am here now" saying this I pulled his zipper down, inserted my palm inside and held his fully inflated member, running my palm over it, I pulled it out and took it in my mouth and sucking.

"Hey.. Chandoo .. what are you doing...? All the doors are open, your husband or son may come..." he said trying to push me away. He had his fears.

Though he said that yet he squeezed my boob hard.

"Hhhaaa...ssshaa... your mauling my choochi shows how desperate you are... uncle.. Don't worry about Bhargav or Upi they are in sound sleep" I gave him an alluring smile and led him to the bedroom. Before that I closed the main door. After entering the room I pulled his trouser and boxer down, ran my fist along the length of uncle's dick. His foreskin is rolled back revealing his purple knob. I rotated my tongue around the dick head and then took it in my mouth and bobbing my face up and down giving him a blow job.

Within two three movements uncle's shaft is as hard as steel rod. I pulled my salwar down and rode him taking his hard meat in my oozing slit. It slid in me as a knife in a lump of butter.

"....in sound sleep...?" uncle expressed shock and continued "at this hour... it is not even 12 noon what hard work did he do..? I can understand Upi sleeping because he is a child may be tired because of play... but your husband..." uncle stopped.

He took my choochis in his both hands over the kameez pressing them said... you didn't' gave answer for my question Chandoo..."

"Which question uncle..." though I knew I asked.

"Why Bhargav is sleeping at this hour... it seems you didn't allow him to sleep in the night...?" asking he pulled my kameez over my head and took my naked choochi in his hand. I was not wearing any under garment. (bra or slip)

"No Uncle it is not me; Padmaja who had not allowed him to sleep..."

"What....?" He almost screamed and looked at my face in shock.

I gave a mischievous smile and winked. "She is such a horny lady uncle, I never expected her to be so hot" I moving my waist up and down over his rod said.

"Oh! So you went to enjoy a fuck session at her place..." he moving his waist up said. His weapon poked deep in me.

"Yes" and I explained in detail what had happened at Pdmaja's place. After that he didn't say anything but I noticed that his shaft had become harder and twitching inside my pussy.

"Hey naughty... why is it twitching in me...?" I pulling his nose asked.

"What to do dear.. after my carnal relationship with you; now-a-days I am always thinking about sex and sex and nothing else" he giving a stroke from bottom and continued "sometimes I feel 'why I came in contact with you..." he said.

"Why... did you have an inhibition that you have cheated your wife..?" I moving over him asked.

"Any how I had done it.. but the reason for my cheating her is you.." he said and now ho pinched my nipple.

"What...me...? Why are you blaming me uncle...What did I do...?"

"Not you...those beautiful eyes and soft cheeks of yours made me mad after you. Those have attracted me like a magnet.. I was drawn towards them by their magnetic effect. Chandoo you are a witch..." and he pulled me over him as I bent forward he kissed my mouth, squeezed my fleshy arse cheeks.

"By the way you didn't tell me why your dick twitched in me..? Is it because of Padmaja..." I asked again.

"As you told about her; it seems she is not only beautiful but also horny... I wish if I may get a chance... but at present my concentration is only on you.. come.. move.. move.. your ass aaahh.. my God how hot your pussy is dear.. like an oven... aahhhh..." he said and quickly turned me under him and pushed his dick very hard in my oozing slit.

"Oh uncle be slow.. don't forget that I am holding your baby in me.. Padmaja said go for sex as cowgirl pose.. I mean me on top of men.." I said and raised my bum for his stroke.

"Oh! I'm sorry.. come ..come over me.. and again he topsy-turvy me over him.

After that we had a good fuck and finally when he discharged in me I reached my orgasm twice and fell on his body losing all my strength.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

That same evening it is around 6 in the evening. I am packing for our next day's journey to Shimla (Kulu-Manali). It is at that time my mobile rang. I looked at it. Padmaja is calling me. Bhargav and my son had gone for shopping as Upi want to purchase some games during our vacation.

"Hello... good evening dear... pch..pch.." I said giving a kiss on the phone.

"Mmua..." came a reciprocate kiss from Padmaja and asked "what are you doing dear..?"

"I told you already dear tomorrow we are leaving to have a vacation at Kulu-Manali, in HP."

"Yeh... I remember..actually I phoned for that only" she said.

"Aah.... is it dear.. anything special... of course I remember what you told me about taking care of my pregnancy.. other than that anything else...?" I asked as I thought that she want to give some advise.

"No dear not that.. Dad had returned from Mumbai today morning. When I told him about your trip he asked me to find out whether you have any objection if we also join you..."

"Oh god.. it will be real fun dear.. af course.. there is no objection from my side.. but let me find out with Bhargav... I'll call you at 8'o clock as he had gone for shopping."

"Ok dear.. let me know so that if decided in favor I too have to pack."

It will be real fun if Padmaja also joins us... and in an excitement I phoned Bhargav about it.

"Oh dear.. it will be nice.. the more the merrier.. yes let them come.. we all can have a good time.." my hubby said. I could easily feel the excitement in his voice. After yester day's session he is more interested in Padmaja. Immediately I phoned Padmaja and told about our decision. She is also excited and said that she'll be getting ready.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Next morning we went to airport where we met Padmaja and her dad Padmanabhan. First we flew to Delhi from Delhi we went to Kalka. Though the trip is round yet I preferred to go via Kalka as I wanted to travel By 'Himalayan Queen' a mountain train about which I learned through you tube.

Really it was an exotic journey traversing the Ghats and valleys of Lower Himalayas. Though the distance from Kalka to Shimla is only 60 miles the journey took 6 hours to reach the destination. It had become difficult for me and Bhargav to hold my son Upi. He was so excited to see the beautiful landscape of the lush green mountains, valleys and meadows.

From Shimla we moved by a taxi to Manali where Bhargav had booked a cottage in a resort. For us in south it is summer but there we felt very cold and without warm clothing it is difficult. The cottage consisted three bedrooms a hall and a varandah and a pantry equipped with a stove tea, coffee and milk powder. That day because of travel all were tired and it is almost 4 in the evening so we decided to have rest. Of the three bedrooms one is for us, one for Radheshyam uncle and the other for Padmaja and her dad with separate beds.

That night at resorts dining room we had dinner with hot soup and perfect Himachal dishes. Next two days we have seen the nearby touring places.

The third day early morning we had started to Jwalamukhi a temple of mother Goddess. The journey by road is very exciting. After visiting the temple we stayed that night there only and next day we returned back to Manali.

Next day we went to Solang Valley one of the best places in Manali. After coming here what I observed is Bhargav showing more interest in Padmaja. Most of the time they were together and talking a lot among themselves. Of course I didn't have any objection as it gave me more time to be with Radheshaym uncle. Uncle is also very happy to be with me. Whenever possible he is pinching my cheeks, nipples, running his palms over my boobs and patting my butt cheeks and doing a lot of lewd things.

I am getting more and more excited for all these. I too winking, seductively run my tongue on my lips holding his dick over the trousers etc. tough we didn't had actual love game but this gave a thrilling sensation in me doing all these things without knowing my husband and also my son.

After 6 days of hectic activities that day we took rest at resort only enjoying the warmth of Sun we sat in resort's garden. For a while we all sat together chit chatted discussed about the places visited to be visited. My son is playing in the garden. When he is going far away from us Radheshyam uncle went with him to show the place. Seeing them go Bhargav and Padmaja saying that they want stroll in the sun moved away. My looks were following them.

After going for certain distance I saw them holding each other's hand and walking. Padnmanabhan uncle (Padmaja's father) is sitting at my side basking the sun. He is also seeing them. I had a fear that he may think badly about Bhargav. Then all of sudden we saw that they both embraced tightly and smooching. Though they were far away I could see that she is rubbing her tits on Bharvgav's chest while his hands cupped her fleshy ass.

I looked at Pdmanabhan and found him unmindful of his daughter very intently looking at my face. This perturbed me.

"Uncle what are you looking at ...?" I asked. My idea is to divert his looks from Bhargav and Padmaja.

"Your beautiful eyes and baby face dear..." he said and continued... "your baby cheeks are luring me can I kiss them ...?" he eagerly staring at my face asked.

I recollected what had happened at his scanning centre when I went to confirm my pregnancy. There is a thrill and tingle in my body.

I smiled myself and looking here and there I extended my cheek to him. He kissed both my cheeks. I just smiled and ran my fingers where he kissed. When I ran my fingers on my cheeks goose pimples formed on my body.

"Dear you didn't reciprocate...?" he said.

I looked at him confusingly. "Do you remember when I kissed your cheeks last time you reciprocated with a light kiss on my lips..." he said and looking at me with expectation.

I with excitement I extended my neck and lightly kissed him on his lips.

But before I could move back he held my face in his hands and gave a full mouth to mouth kiss sucking my lips and pulling my lips in his and slurping the saliva. "Mmmmm... hummm... un..c..le..." I moaned with delight. My body shuddered for his kiss.

Then I felt his full right palm grabbed my left breast ad squeezed hardly... "Aaah... uncle... hummmm... aah what you are doing...?" though I said my body enjoyed his action.

"Sunethri.. my sweet.. you are so sweet. Dear ... won't you give me a chance...?" he asked.

"Chance....? For what...?" I asked.

He brought his mouth to my ear and whispered "to fuck and enjoy this beautiful jewel..." he saying this inserted his hand between my thighs over my jeans pant and grabbed my swollen mound.

"sss..s..mmm.. leave me.. ss.. oh... I am like your..dau..ghter..." I said but my voice was very feeble.

"But darling daughters also have Pussies isn't it.. and they also crave for a nice dick...." He pinching my pussy lips said and continued.. "I also know that you also wanted me..."

"How do you know..." I enjoying his ministrations on my body asked.

"The way you spoke to me that night on phone.. sincerely tell me didn't you ran your palm over your labia speaking to me on phone."

I just recollected what I spoke that night and what I did.

...................

At the scanning centre after examining me he asked.. "Anything else dear..."

"No, nothing... I just want to ask why you said me as dream girl. From the time you said that I am curious to know why you said it."

"Because you are beautiful, as I said baby faced... and always coming in my dreams..." he said. Hearing that, my whole body thrilled. I felt my boobs turned robust.

"Don't bluff I am not so beautiful to disturb in the dreams" I slowly giggling said. I was feeling funny and excited to talk like this to a man who is double my age.

"Now what can I say..." the voice from the other side.

"haha..ha..ha... what did I do in your dreams..?"

"Many things..."

"Like...." To be frank I am eager to listen what he says.

"Chamu tell me one thing.. did your husband comes in your dreams..?" He asked.

"Many times... I always dream about him, as he is away from me in NOIDA"

"What does he do in your dreams?" with his question I turned red with shy... "Oh.. you are very naughty..uncle.. go sleep... sweet dreams..."

"Will you come in my dreams...?"

"... to do what...?" I asked with a giggle.

"Whatever you like.. for me anything is ok..."              

"Chi... what a shameless person you are... I thought you are good boy..."              

"You say I am a boy.. boys are always mischievous and naughty..."              

"offo.. enough if it.. ab bus bhi karo..."              

"Ok.. good night to my dream girl..." and he cut off the phone.

I smiled myself and suddenly felt wet stickiness to my finger. I don't know during our conversation when my fingers have reached to my pussy, rubbing my labia over the nighty. That stickiness is on my fingers. I smiling myself took the finger to my nose and sniffed it, then put that finger in my mouth. With a smile I closed my eyes.

All these conversation reeled in my mind. I also remembered that when he asked me to raise my kurta I overturned it to cover my face and to reveal my firm boobs to his gaze.

*********************************

Remembering all this I smiled myself. And there is a craving in me for his dick... I have to try after we return to Hyderabad I thought.

"but.. how is it possible here let me see at Hyderabd." I said and put my hand between his thighs and held his tool. His tool is in inflating state.

"Thanks" he said before I could say anything my son and radheshyam uncle came to us, and we stopped our talk.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Again and again I am thinking about Padmanabhan only, and what he asked. Very openly he asked that he wanted to fuck me. To be frank; I too craving for a new dick in me. How his will be. He is 66 can he perform? Then thought when Radhesym uncle can perform why not he...? But how... and were. Is there any possibility to take him in me here... I was thinking. As the time is passing my desire for this sexagenarian man is increasing.

-x-x-x-x-x-xx-

That evening it is planned that next day we will go for a local tour again, the places which were not covered earlier.

Next day morning every one getting ready and we ordered for breakfast. We were having it.

Suddenly I held my head and moaned with pain "...aahh..mmm..." and quickly getting up I ran to the wash room. "Oak... oak.. oak.. ahh.." the sound came from my mouth. By the time Pdmaja rushed behind me and holding me asked... "Cahndoo... hey.. what happened...? Are you ok..?"

"My head spinning.. giddiness I think; and nausea... having vomiting sensation...oak..." I said and held my stomach. Then I washed myself and came back. By the time the cab booked for the tour had come and giving horn after horn. Other members were discussing whether cancel the program.

"No, don't spoil your tour.. because of me.. you go and enjoy... I'll be alright within half an hour" I said...

"But darling.. how can we..." my husband who is worried said.

"it is alright dear.. you all go..."

"No.. leaving you in this condition ..no.." Padmaja said.

"Please don't spoil your holiday.. if you want one can stay with me.. of course this also not necessary... because you are insisting..." I stopped.

Then everyone volunteered to be with me.. and were discussing.

"Ok.. Ok.. don't argue among yourselves... listen to me... if anyone wanted to stay.. if there is no objection let Padmanabhan uncle stay with me.. as he is Doctor also.." I looked at him.

He had accepted and other people left asking me to take care. After they left the main door is closed and Padmanabhan uncle carried me to the room holding my arm. He laid me on my bed and asked me how I am.

"Headache..." I said and held my head.

He too sat at my head; and taking my head on his thigh started pressing my head. For about 10 to 12 minutes he gave massage to my head... "Uncle... I need coffee... I think it will stabilize me.." I said.

He went to the pantry to make coffee for me. "Uncle prepare two cups.. you too can have with me.." I shouted from my room.

Quickly I got up and peeled all my dress and stood total naked, in front of the dressing mirror and looked at my naked reflection.

With the excitement what is going to happen; my boobs were turned robust and my brown nipples became perky, my mound is well swollen and my pouted vertical lips are slightly quivering. Just turning sideways I peeked at my fleshy ass cheeks and the crack in between. Once I grabbed my mound under my palm pressed it and came to the bed lying on it I covered myself up to neck with quilt. Except my face every part of my body covered under the quilt.

12