Life Changer: Un-Wedded Husband Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two minutes after Padmanabhan uncle came into the room with a tray on which two steaming mugs were there. I smiled t him. Keeping the tray on the centre table he asked.. "How are you feeling now...?"

"I think I am running with temperature.. you see.." I said.

First he put is palm over my fore head and then he inserted his hand under the quilt and his eyes widened with shock. "Am I running with temperature...?" asking I pulled his hand over my naked boob. The moment he felt my nangi choochi involuntarily his hand grabbed it and pressed. "aaahhhh..mmmmss.."I moaned.

He stood like he had been hit with thunderbolt. Yet there is a gleam in his eyes. Winking at him I threw away the quilt from my body. There I am lying total naked like a new born baby. Room heater is working and the doors and windows were closed. So it is hot in the room,

"My God.. what a beauty..." he said.

"Did you like it...?" I widened my thighs to reveal my munia to him.

"Yeah... you are a fairy... my.. see those strong and soft thighs.. beautiful calves.. slim feet... and the swollen mound in between ... and at back those bouncy butt.. and a lovely crack.. on top.. those firm choochis.. with perky nipples.. those shining eyes and the alluring smile on your pink lips...and that small dimple.... oh.. God.. anyone will go mad after you......"

"Are you also... " I giggled and asked.

"See this will tell you how mad I am..." he gestured towards his crotch with his eyes. I sat on the bed and looked in between his thighs. Even at this age his swell s too big. I sat on my knees in front of him and I ran my palm over it and said.. "let me see this naughty boy... who is making my uncle to such inconvenience..." I opened his pant. It fell at his ankles, revealing his bulge under the boxer. I pulled down the boxer also.

'aaaahhhh. There it is.. the most magnificent thing, for which any woman or girl craves for it.. which gives innumerable pleasures.... Yes. The male organ is in front of my eyes. though it is normal in size, may be around 7 or 7 1/2 inches in length with a normal girth what made me wonder is his is as hard as steel.

I wrapped my fist around it at holding I pulled the foreskin back... there came his purple knob, thick shining in the room light with a tiny dot like opening in the centre.. yes his pee hole. It is warm in my fist. Automatically water came in my mouth. Gulping the saliva I took out my tongue and touched the minute hole with my tongue tip.

"mmmm...ssshaaaaaagrgrgrng.." uncle groaned. I raised my face and gave a seductive smile... then rotated my tongue all around the dickhead. He closed his eyes as if in ecstasy.

I raised it towards his abdomen and ran my tongue from his balls to the head of the dick. Then started biting the stem lightly with my teeth. "chamoooo.. (the name he had given me.. chamundi.. in short chamu) my god... you are killing.. do something.. my... no.. no I can't bear such a pleasure..."

"You wanted this isn't it...?" I said and took his in my mouth. Running my tongue and rotating it around I am sucking it. Saliva is oozing from the corner of my lips.

"Oh God...." A moan escaped from his mouth. He put his hand behind my head and pressing it to his crotch while his other hand grabbed my choochi and pressed it hard ....MMMmmaaaa... offo aha" I cried with pain cum pleasure. I continued sucking his tool. One inch, two inches, three, four... five... beyond it; it became difficult for me to take in. his dick head is plugged at my throat.

Now Padmanabhan started pinching my nipples. Twisting one after the other creating ripples after ripples in my body... "suck.. chamoo.. suck.. uncle's cock.. suck you naughty girl.. is it good.." he pressing my head said. I didn't give any answer rather now I concentrated on his nuts. His nuts are the size of medium sized lemons. First I took them in my palm as if weighing them and then with my tongue I licked those nuts. "ah.." I took one testicle in my mouth and deeply sucked in... "Youuuuuuu bitchhhhhh..." he said.

I didn't get angry for his words rather that encouraged me and I took his words as a complement. When one gets innumerable pleasure in sex such words come out. I sucked his nuts one after the other; now and then stirring them in my palm. I also started running my sharp nail on his thighs. For this my action his body shuddered and said.... "Mmmm.. chamu.. dear.. I am going to shoot.. leave me.. let me come out..." and he tried to push my head away from him.

But I put my both hands on his strong buttocks and pressing them towards me I sucked his cock more vigorously. "chamu...oofffooo..mmm.." and he shot his hot load in my mouth. Jet after jet they hit my throat and sliding below my throat. His shooting continued for three four minutes and then his member turned soft.

I took it out of my mouth and looked at him. "My God.. Chamoo.. you are such a bitch...." He raised me by holding my arms and put his lips on mine. Then he slowly laid me on the cot on my back. Leisurely he started to disrobe himself. Hs trouser and briefs had already been pulled by me. Now first he took out his shirt followed by his vest. He stood naked. I looked at him. He is a tall person with lean body. Even at this age he had strong arm and thigh muscles.

He came at my side and first took my face in his hands and kissed my cheeks. He started licking them. He licked my total face and came to my firm boobs and took one nipple in his lips, pulled it outwards. "Un..c...l..e...." I moaned with excitement. My pussy is inundated with juices.

After playing with my tits for a while now he is coming down running his tongue over my stomach to my abdomen to further down to my pouted labia and running his tongue on those vertical lips. His tongue is working as a rough file on them. With great difficult I controlled my moans and said "oh uncle.. fuck me.. fuck your dream girl.. that is what you said isn't it... shove that pole deep in my oozing slit" I am squirming.

"but how baby... you are pregnant..." before he could say anything.. I said "take me from back uncle... come lie down behind me.. and take me..."

He came behind me and lied at my back. He is facing my back. By this time his organ regained its strength and poking at my spongy butt cheeks.. and at the crack. I was on my right side so I raised my left leg and stretched it back. He inserted his one leg between my thighs and hugged me. His tool is touching my pussy lips. I stretched my hand on my pussy and once pushing my forefinger in it took uncle's dick and guided it in me.

The moment I kept it at the entrance uncle gave a shove of his waist and his total sausage is swallowed by my choot. "Aaa..h.. what a warm choot you have chandoo.." he giving another shove said. I gyrated my waist on his tool.

He mauling my breasts and kissing all over my neck and back fucking me. Hs dick is moving in and out of me like a piston giving friction to my cunt walls. While fucking he ran his palms on my bum cheeks and said..

"chamoo what a smooth buttocks you have my dear.. better than Padmaja's.." and squeezed my butt,

His words shocked me.. what is this? What is he saying about the butts of his own daughter... mine are smoother than hers what does it mean.. did he ran his hands on padmaja's naked buttocks.. but how does this possible... did he.... Yes then only it is possible for him to run his hands on her naked Gaand. The thought caused my body to shudder with excitement.

I thought of asking but at that time my concentration is enjoying his dick in me.. "aaqah.. uncle.. fuck.. fuck.. fuck this bitch.. that's what you said isn't it... see your bitch's cunt oozing.. fuck.. oh. Fuck me.. uncle as you fucked your daughter... fuck me like that..." I said. Wontedly I used those words of fucking Padmaja.

Take it you slut.. take it.. yes yours is better that paddu's... your cunt is gripping my tool.. yes.. yes.. dear.. yes. I am finishing.." he said. His words confirmed me that he is enjoying his daughter.

Enjoying his poundings and throwing my butt back "yes uncle. Fuck.. I am also on the verge of finishing.. leave in me.. pour your semen in me.. come.. come... AAAHHHHHHH... MMMMMMMMAAAAAHHHH...FFFUUUCCKKK..AAAH... YOU DAUGHTER FUCKER... CHOD AUR JOR SE CHOD.. EK RANDI KI TARAH CHOD MERE RAJA...MMMM" and blabbering all there I reached my climax. He too filled my pussy with his hot juices...

Then we both lay motionless for a long time..

I didn't raise his enjoying Pdmaja but later I asked about it to her. And she told me how this took place.. in my next episode I'll tell about it..

Hope you all enjoyed this episode.

Pl give your comments on this..

Yours chandoo

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

12