Life Changer: Un-Wedded Husband Ch. 08

Story Info
Chandu enjoying with Radheshaym & flirting with her Brother.
6.4k words
4.88
2.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life Changer-unwedded Husband-8 Chandana

Chandana enjoying with Radheshaym & flirting with her Brother

Dear readers, in my previous episode you have read how I enjoyed with Radheshyam uncle after returning from Kulu-Manali tour. And after that.....

As planned next week after my return; my Seemantam (known as God Bharai north India) date was fixed. Radheshaym uncle is beaming in delight. A day before the fixed date my parents along with my bro and bhabhi with their children had came to my house. I arranged their stay in the portion where I used to stay before tour. A day before that only; Bhargav, my husband had come from NOIDA.

That night we had a lot of discussion about the seemantam, about the future of our children I mean Upi, my son and would be born daughter. We discussed about what name to be given to my baby but we could not reach an understanding. We kept it pending. Lying by my side Bhargav is running his palms on my swelling boobs and pinching the stiff nipples.

I know he is eager... as he stays for away from me. I too turned towards him took his lips and sucking. He is running his hand all over my body creating ripples. I was in nighty, and nothing under it neither bra nor panty. Bhargav opened the front buttons of my nighty inserted his one hand under and playing with my choochi.

"MMmmmmm...sssss... hahaha.. Bhargav.. don't..." I said. Though said I am cooperating with him; rubbing my boobies on his chest. Not only that I took his raging member in my fist over the pajama and fondling it said "you seems to be very eager dear...?"

"Yes.. my dear.. I want to be near to you.. but what to do.. this job..." he expressed his inability. "Don't worry dear... everything will be all right..." I consoled him.

He is raising my nighty up. "No dear.." I said.

"Why sweet heart... my love..." he kissed my cheek.

I told him about my decision of not involving in sex till the birth of the baby and I want to read aloud stories to Upi and my daughter in the womb.

'Oh that is a god decision dear.. I fully support.. but..." he stopped.

I looked at him inquiringly for his but...

"Dear" he said "please post pone your decision to a week.. see how eager this gentle man is.." he again took my hand on his burning member.

I giggled holding his tool..."he... and gentle man.. see how naughty he is always jumping and hopping.. bloody idiot...." I said.

"Ok dear... he is an idiot... I agree with your comment.. but have mercy on him... I promise on his behalf, that he'll not do any naughty things in future..." and Bhargav squeezed my boob hardly.

"sssssss... why are you so harsh... mmmmm..it is paining.. Ok this week you are at liberty to do..."

"Thank you Chandoo darling.. I know my Chandoo is a sweet" he pushed his hand between my thighs.

I opened my thighs for his entry.. but darling.. you cannot do today..."

"Why....?"

"There is no specific reason.. tomorrow after seemantam you are free.. hope your this naughty boy will control himself till tomorrow night..

"OK dear.. I am with you.." and he removed his hand from my thighs. "Thank you Bhargav.." I kissed him and told him about uncle's desire to be with me during my read aloud sessions.

"So what dear.. let him be with you..." he said immediately.

"Not to be so quick dear.. these stories are good to be read during the night.. Children listening this will drift into sleep and whatever moral, or bravery; we tell them, will sit in the subconscious mind of the child.

"So what....?"

"Dear...; uncle in my bedroom during nights..." I stopped.

Bhargav thought for a while...and asked me "Chandoo, he is like your father; do you have any objection...?"

"No...."

"Then...?"

"See dear.. it is uncle staying in the room during night... when Upi is awake..."

"Oh dear.. Upi is young.. tell him that his grand dad (uncle) wants to read aloud along with you... then there will not be much problem. And don't worry... I'll do some arrangement ... Ok.. now don't think much about it.. be relaxed." He said kissing my forehead and also my stomach.

"You are a darling dear..." I hugged him.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Next day at about 11'O clock seemantam celebration started. Apart from my parents, bro and bhabhi Dr. Padmaja and her dad were present. Few of my college lady lecturers were also present. I was sitting in the hall with makeup, jasmine flowers on my braid.. there were cheers and giggles everywhere in the house. After performing the ritual many people wished me good luck and easy delivery... then there were presents for me.

My parents had presented me a gold necklace set, were as my bhayya and bhabhi gave me a designer Kanchi silk saree and costly dress material to my hubby and Upi. Then radheshyam uncle, he wishing me gave a long cover and asked me to see it after the function. Padmanbhan was looking at me with smile on his lips. I was feeling shy to look at him. He and Padmaja also wished me and gave a beautiful decorative piece. While wishing me Padmanabhan uncle, (Pdmaja's father) gave shake hand, while giving shake hand he scratched my palm with his forefinger and when I looked at him; he gave a flying kiss making his lips as "O".

Mu god.. how dare he is.. so boldly.. in front of so many people... giving a flying kiss.. for his this gesture there were ripples all over my body. The function was over at about 2.30 pm. Then there was lunch for the guests. By the time total hungama came to an end it is 4 in the evening. Everyone left except my parents, bhayya and bhabhi

We all sat in the hall on the carpet chit chatting and talking about the function. Then we all were seeing presentations given by guests. Finally I thought of looking the cover given by uncle but remembering his word, I postponed it to the night. I asked my parents and bhayya and bhabhi to stay for the night also and they agreed.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

It is ten in the night; I and Bhaargav were in the room. Upi is already in deep sleep. After talking for a while about the function I took out the cover given by Radheshyam uncle and gave it to Bhargav. He opened it and going through the papers in it. Sitting at Bhargav's side I too was going through the papers. Going through the contents; we were in shock. It is a will in which it read that, the present house along with furniture and the car were given to me. That will is made by a popular lawyer of the High Court and is registered.

Our jaws dropped seeing that... Oh My god.. what is this uncle had given his house and car to me...

"No.. no.. Chandoo.. this is not good when his children are not here... there will be problem.. and how can he write total house in someone's name without consulting his children." Immediately we went to uncle's room. He is getting ready to sleep. Seeing us he asked... "Bhargav.. Chandoo. What s the matter? You both here at this hour of the night..."

"Uncle.. this... what is this...?" we were stammering showing the cover to him.

"My presentation to my daughter... what wrong did I do...?" he asked.

"But.. uncle.. this house and car.. no.. we can't accept this. And what your children will think of us.. they think that we are cheaters and cheated their father..." My husband Bhargav argued.

"Bhargav; my dear son.. don't worry about them.. after speaking to them only I did this...

"But what about their share in the property....?" I asked.

"Chandu... this s my property.. I earned it.. but don't worry.. I posses another house with four portions; which is rented. The rent that comes from that, I deposit that amount in FDs. They are the beneficiaries of that FDs and the house.

"But..."

"No but Bhargav... if you consider me as your well wisher don't say no to it... if you say no then within a week you can vacate the house" it is clearly visible that he was hurt. "Not only that next day I'll ask my son and daughter to speak to you... now go and sleep..." he said.

We could not understand what to say. Calmly we returned to our room. Actually I as fuming with anger on uncle... 'how can he do so... of course there is no wrong in it... but....' Then there were no thoughts.

"Bhargav... what do you say....?" I asked him after returning to our room. He was serious..

"What do you say.. Chandoo...?" he asked me my opinion.

"We'll vacate the house...." I said.

"What ....? No.. no... we can't do that Chandoo..."

"Why not..? What did he thought of us... he is emotionally blackmailing us..." I said.

"Yeah.. that is true.. it is emotional blackmail only...but we can't vacate the house."

"Why not Bhargav...?" I questioned again.

"Chandoo darling try to understand... first thing is our son is very much attached to him. Whenever he feels he goes to him and talks to him plays with him. Uncle is taking care of our son. Can we deny that...? His non availability may affect Upi... another thing is that you have developed a good rapport with his son and daughter. Remember what Ramya (Uncle's daughter) said to you... she said that now she and her brother are stress free and tension free because you as a daughter taking care of him; now they are not worried about his health and welfare" he stopped for a minute and continued again.... Now if we leave him on his own; they may think bad of you... they may think that you have ditched them. You will be a deceiver in their views." He concluded.

I gave a thought to his words. 'Yes whatever he says is true... and particularly with Upi... it may really affect his growth' thinking this I asked.. "then what shall we do...?"

First let us talk with uncle's son & daughter in a video call and know about their opinion. It being a video call we can see their facial expressions also which gives an idea.. Let us wait till tomorrow evening..." he said and took me in his arms. I rested my head in his chest. After a while we lay on the bed. He took me in his arms and hugged me tight. He was behind me. His right hand crawled over my boob and gave alight press and started licking my neck and below that.

His actions causing goose bumps on me I turned towards him and took his lips in me. His tongue protruded into my mouth. I willingly opened my lips for his exploration. Our saliva is mixing. I know I promised him yesterday that he can have me today. I extended my hand on his dick over the pajama and fondling.

"Chandoo... are you sure...?" he kissing my cheek asked.

"Darling I promised you yesterday that..."

"Forget about that promise... are you really willing after this uncle's episode..."

"Oh Bhargav.. you are so lovely and cute..." I showered my kisses all over his face and pulling his pajama knot inserted my hand in. His gentleman is in full rage. "See your gentleman is hopping and jumping to enter in me." I turned on my back and raised my nighty; widened my thighs. Bhargav pushed his hand in between and felt my pussy.

"Dear you are already wet..." inserting his finger in my oozing slit said. Yes dear... don't know why from afternoon onwards I am getting lewd thoughts" saying so I pulled is penis.

"So.... Shall I...?"

"Yes..." I said and slightly tilting aside raised one leg. Bhargav put his one leg between my legs and pressed himself to me. His hardened penis is touching the entrance gates of my pussy. Playing with my boob he pressed himself in me. The dick head rubbed against my pussy and slipped aside. I stretched my hand down and having him in my hand guided it properly in my slit.

He gave a push and his whole dick is in me in a single jerk.

"ssssssmmmmmm....Bh...a...r...gav...." I let out a sweet moan.

"What dear.. is there any inconvenience...?" he stopped and asked.

"No darling; carry on..." I said and turning my head I kissed him. Then our love game started. I was pushing my waist back on to his penis and he thrusting forward.

This game continued for 10 to 12 minutes and we both exhausted and breathing hard. By his fucking I reached my climax twice and finally he pulled his dick out and shoots his load on my buttocks.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Next day even we spoke to Ramya and Ramchran uncle's son and daughter regarding the will. When I phoned Ramya she first apologized for his dad's harsh behavior and then said that he had taken this decision only after talking to them and they said that they are not having any regrets because of their father's decision. She said "our dad has taken every care of us. Because of his guidance only today we are in this position." She also said she and her brother earning sufficiently and they don't need anything from their father, rather ready send around $1000 every month for their dad; and finally convinced us to accept the presentation given by their dad.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

2 weeks days passed after the seemantam function, third day after function my hubby Bhargav had left for NOIDA. Before going he made an arrangement of bed in our room attached to our bed. And that bed is for Radheshyam uncle. When he was there only he asked uncle to sleep in the room with us. Uncle firmly said "no"; but Bhargav convinced him to sleep in the bedroom along with us. Uncle's bed is attached to our bed. Now I, Bhargav and my son Upi were sleeping in our king sized bed and uncle in the bed attached to our bed. Suddenly if someone looks, it appears that all four people are sleeping on the same cot.

Not only that after making that arrangement one night at 11'O clock after confirming that uncle is slept, Bhargav took me. Oh my god how dare he is. I could not say anything. I resisted with shy but Bhargav un-heard of me. But one thing I can say that night's fuck is the most thrilling fuck I ever had.

After Bhargav left, it is me; Upi and uncle were sleeping in the same room. That night it is around 10.40, till that time I read some moral story for Upi and uncle also read an adventure story for UPI. Really it was a good story. I too got thrilled and was in suspense what the end would be. Listening to the story my son drifted into sleep. I found uncle is also snoring. I switched off the main light and switched on bed light and about to lie on the bed then my mobile rang.

When I looked at the screen, it is showing Vivek. Vivek is my elder brother 3 years elder to me. He is 36 now and I am 33. Bhabhi is also of my age. They had two children first daughter and then son; 8 and 6 years of age respectively. 'Oh Vivek Bhayya...at this time' I thought and answered the phone.

"Hello...."

"Hello.. Cahndoo.." he said.

"Yes Bhayya.. it is Chandoo only... why did you phoned at this hour, is everything fine?"

"Yes, everything is OK, not to be worried... were you sleeping? Did I disturb you dear?" he said. Oh my ... my brother is calling me dear... it is shock for me, as he never called me dear though we were very close to each other.

"No Bhayya... about to go to bed ... your phone came"

"Why so late Chandoo.. it is already 11..."

"Yes Bhayya... actually I was reading a moral story to Upi..."

"Oh! That's good....."

"Are you getting sleep.. want to sleep...?"

"No Bhayya.. it is alright.. bolo.. mere se kuch kam tha kya...?" I asked.

"No Chandoo... not getting sleep.. just thought to talk to you.. thats all".

This is another shock for me. I couldn't understand Bhayya not getting sleep and he want to talk to me. "Bbhayya.. is Bhabhi nahin hai kya...?"

"She is snoring..."

I kept quiet for while and said "bolo Bhayya..."

"Maine kahana.. yuhin phone kiya..." bhayya said from that side.

"Phir bhi... you have phoned me to talk.. Isn't it..? phir kuch tho bolo..."

There was silence from that side... "Bhayya are you there....?"

"Yes ... Chandoo... just want to tell something but hesitating...kahin tum kuch bura na samjho..."

What bhayya is saying I could not understand... in confusion said "Why hesitation Bhayya..? You are my brother... why should I think bad about you..."

There was silence for some more time and then bhayya slowly said as if whispering.. "Chandoo.. you are a beauty...." And I felt that he with hold his breath.

One more shock for me. "Bhayya...." I said in shock. I never heard bhayya praising the beauty of anyone. My bhabhi is also a beauty, but I never heard him praising bhabhi also... such a person now praising my beauty.. really it is incredible.

"Chandoo.. are you there. Kuch bura samjhi kya...?"

"Why Bhayya... you have not said anything wrong... you praised my beauty.. what is wrong in it...?"

"Thank you Chandoo ... you are a darling..." now I felt that he breathed easily.

"But bhayya.. I am born and brought up in front of you, after so many years, now you have observed my beauty..." saying this I giggled and said again... "by the way from when did you become a sundarta ke poojari..." I giggled again.

"Beauty is to be praised, admired and worshipped wherever it is Chnadoo... now coming to observing your beauty... yes.. I have observed your beauty on your 'seemantam' day. My goodness how beautiful and charming you were looking.. dear... looking at you I couldn't turn my eyes aside" he said.

"Oh bhayya.. thank you... that you think I am beautiful..." there was a thrill in my body for bhayya's praise.

"No thanks dear.. you are a real beauty.. I am sorry, I didn't complemented you for your beauty in all these days .. I am sorry..." his voice sounded sorrowful.

"Ah don't worry bhayya.. you didn't praised me before.. so what....? I know how you love me.. you were always with me... I remember once or twice you argued with our parents for my sake." Only thing that you had love and affection towards me but didn't express openly as you are doing now..."

'Oh Chndoo do you remember those arguments even today.. it is way back ... I think when you were in X class or so..."

"Yes Bhayya... once when I was in X class; mom and dad were against my going to school picnic for three days; at that time you convinced them to send me and the other is when I was in Inter, I was asking for scooter to attend the college. At that time also you only convinced them to purchase the scooter...." I remembering those incidents said.

"Ok leave that matter now.. I was telling... Han...what I was telling...?" he asked.

"You were telling that I am beautiful..."

'Yeah... you were so cute on that day; wearing a Kanchi silk saree with short sleeves blouse.. your face had an aura of satisfaction... there is a thin film of sweat.. and your kumkum tilak.. melt in the sweat.. oh god..."

Bhayya is describing me as if I am in front of him, I was feeling shy.. and also proud that my bro is admiring my beauty..... I never felt bad at all. "Oh Bhayya.. ab bas bhi karo..." I was telling.

"No.. Chandoo....don't stop me today.. let me describe what I had seen in my darling sister.... "Do You know that you have the wonderful eyes... they are just like fishes... thick bow like eye brows, deep blue sea like eyes, arched eye lashes... that beautiful sharp nose... pink smooth cheeks, small mouth with rosy lips... chandoo you are a real beauty..."

I was smiling for his description "Oh Bhayyaa.. enough now you are making me climb drumstick tree ... ap aise describe karoge to mei wahan se gir javungi..." (If you describe like this I will fall down from tree) I said giggling.

"Don't you worry my dear sister, your bhayya will be there to hold you..."

"Bhayya... enough now...pl... I am feeling shy...I am putting the phone..." I said.

"Wait.. wait.. just one thing... on that day I have taken few photographs of your in which one has become very cute..."

"I know you have taken photos.. send me those photos..."

"First I'll send the gem of the photo... but please.. after seeing it don't be angry on me..." he said...

"Again you said the same bhayya.. why should I be angry on you... however the photo is I'll not be angry.. OK...." I said.

"Promise...."

"Yes.. promise...."

"Ok then.. I'll send it... but not today... I have to search it. Tomorrow I will send it.. Ok..."

12