Life Changer: Un-Wedded Husband Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Theek hai Bhayya.. ab mei rakhoo...?" (Can I switch off the phone?) I said...

"Are you getting sleep...?"

"My sleep is vanished by your talk... ab to neend nahn ayegi.. but why should you waste your sleep... accha theek hai.. mei phone rakh rahi hoon..."

"Then why not we talk for some more time..."

"Bhayya..." I said in shock.

There was no reply from that side. But I could hear the breathing sounds.

"Bhayya... if bhabhi comes to know that we are talking like this....till midnight... she'll kill both of us.. ab bas.. mei rakh rahi hun...." I said.

"Ok.. good night dear..." along with those words I heard some other sounds also... the sounds of' Pch..pch..'. I know these sounds. They are the sounds of kisses.. I regularly get that phone kisses from Bhargav... and after Kulu-Manali trip from Padmanbhan uncle also. But I was not sure really did I hear them or because of the talk I had with bhayya I am imagining them.

That night I could not get sleep for a long time... I am thinking about my brother, and how he appreciated me.. thinking about him I don't know when my eyes closed.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Next day the whole day I am expecting the photo from my brother, I was eager... he said it is a gem.. how it will be.. there was tension in me. Even by 10 in the night he didn't send the photo nor phoned me... as usual I, my son Upi were in the main cot uncle in the cot arranged by Bhargav. To be frank I was eagerly waiting for my brother's call. Not only for the photo; I am excited by his appreciation of my beauty. How he described me.. what did he say .. mine are the beautiful eyes he ever saw...

Just I remembered Radheshyam uncle's words.. he said because of my eyes only he came in contact with me.. and what did Padmanabhan said.. that my eyes are so cute; that he named me as Sunetri...

What will bhayya say today.. I was anxiously waiting for his phone; why so far he didn't phone... did bhabhi is awake or what... may be that was the reason he didn't.. can I phone him or not, I am in dilemma... finally I decided to phone my brother and gave a call. After a long time it was lifted and I heard bhayya's "Hello..."

"Bhayya... it is me.. chandoo...." I said in whispering voice.

"Oh Chandoo.. my fruit basket..."

"What ....? What did you say now....?" I asked in wonder.

"Fruit Basket... why...?"

"Why...? Why so....?"

"Because you are a basket full of delicious fruits..."

"Bhayya.. what are you talking.. I can't understand even a single word of yours..."

"My dear sister... you are a fruit basket.. that's why I said that...."

"Bhayya ...kya mei apko fruit basket lagti hun...?"

"Yes.. very special fruit basket with delicious fruits...."

"How....?" Now I could not control my enthusiasm.. asked.

"Chandoo did you ever observed your eyes... are they not like almonds. Your eyes are almonds, your nose is a plum, your cheeks are apples, your ears are cheekus and your lips are dear... wow they are raspberries. Are they not... and dear your long neck is skinned pine apple.... And below your neck...." He stopped.

My god.. what my bhayya is saying....describing me as a fruit basket...and where did he stopped.. he said below your neck... my face turned red thinking about it..what will he say about my hillocks... but one thing... instead of getting angry or annoyed... Hearing those words a kind of thrill ran all over my body. Goose bumps formed on my forearms. Tiny tendrils were stood like pricks on my hands.

"Bhayya..." I said in excitement.

"What my dear fruit basket... didn't you like it...?"

What answer I have to give... to be frank I don't know why I am enjoying his words. He is so sweet... I can't be angry on him.

"Bhayaa.. didn't you get shame to tell me.. I mean your sister and comparing her with fruits."

"Why should I...? did I do any wrong..." he stopped for a while and continued "...if you think so you are at liberty to punish me whatever way you like....tell me frankly did you enjoyed what I said or not.. if my words hurt you I promise that I'll not repeat this..." he sounded very sincere.

"Bhayyaa..." I said slowly.

"Bolo dear... give me answer for my question... you say yes or no.. then only I'll decide to talk to you freely or conservatively.

"Bhayya..I am not in position to say anything.. To be frank.. you are such a darling... I can't be angry on you for anything...

"Oh .. thank you sweet heart.... Now my burden had been removed....by the way you liked my comments on you isn't it...?"

"Bhayya.. try to understand... everything cannot be told openly... but one thing is sure... those words thrilled me and I turned red... kya boloon mujhe samajhme nahin aa raha hai... mei sharm se mari jaa rahi hoon..." I almost whispered.

"Oh thank you... now I can daringly send those photos which I took...now I am sure that my sister understands me well..." and he started kissing me on the phone. Every kissing sound I hear on the phone I am imagining them on my body... I mean on my cheeks, lips and nape of the neck on my throat..etc...

I sat in front of my dressing mirror and looking at my reflection trying to analyze what my brother said...

What he said.. my eyes as almonds... are they like......'yes they are like almonds only.. and yesterday he said that my eyes re like fishes... I ran my palms on my smooth cheeks ... bhayya said my cheeks are apples...and lips raspberries... yes they are red like raspberry fruit...

I am examining my body then came the message sound... I opened it and shocked and also turned scarlet to see my photo.

In that photo I am sitting on the chair where seemantam is done. I had a garland of jasmine and rose flowers. Yes as bhayya said there is a thin layer of sweat... here and there on my cheeks are chamki... (a tiny shining material) I bent forward with which my saree fell on my left arm my long braid; braided with flowers fell in the front... and my cleavage so clearly visible and my mounds are about to jump out of my wide 'U' neck blouse.

Now I remember what happened at that time. I was surrounded by people.. some are giving presentations, some are wishing; some are taking photos with mobiles and bhayya is one of them. Suddenly I felt some problem with my right toe ring. To adjust the toe ring I bent forward then that happened what I said above. Fall of my saree.. and the braid hanging in front... as I adjusted my toe ring.. "Cnadoo..." I heard bhayya's voice and staying in the same position I raised my head to look at bhayya... then he clicked. At that time I didn't knew that I am exposing so much.

That I came to know; now when bhayya had sent that photo. Then one by one three more photos had come. In one I am talking with bhabhi and bhayya had taken a photo of me and bhabhi. But the thing is that in the photo my saree had moved from my breast... and that uncovered breast is jetting forward; my smooth belly with belly button is focused it, another photo is of my shapely buttocks which are wrapped tightly by the saree. The last photo is of my naked waist and the cream like waist folds.

I was looking at them and feeling excited.. This I don't know why, but felt excited.. Then came a thought... what is my bhayya's idea of taking such photos and the way he is describing my body...

Is he sexually wanting me... it looks so... but... there ends my thinking. The phone rings again.. it is my brother... with excitement and with shy I said "hello..."

"Chandoo.. it is me.." he said from that side. "Did you see the photos...?"

"Bhayya.. you are very shameless..." I said but not with angry, rather I giggled and said again "koi apni bahen ke aise photos lete hai kya... kitne besharm ho bhayya...tum...?

"See my dear.. after your promise only I have sent them to you... otherwise they will be in my private album only..."

"Even then...." Then what to say after that I couldn't get.. I stopped.

There was silence of few seconds between us.

"Chandoo.... Tum line pe ho kya...?" he said slowly. I didn't give answer. Mei sharm se mari jaa rahi thi. One side there is shy in me on the other side a thrill. Don't know why this thrill is in me. Because of the shy I didn't attend his phone..

He waited for 5, 6 seconds for my reply, but when I didn't give any reply he said... "Sorry.. chandoo... please forgive me and forget everything..." he cut off the phone.

OH! My what is this.. bhayya had cut off the phone... oh..oh.. he may think that I got angry... but how does he knows that I couldn't talk to him because of shy... what to do now... I was thinking. After a long time, I only phoned. The ring is going on but phone is not picked... 'Bhayya... please pick up the phone...' I was thinking.

After a long ringing he picked up the phone. "Hello bhayya.. it is me..Chandoo..." I said.

"What now....?" He asked.

"Bhayya... are you angry...?"

"Why should I be angry...?"

"Bhayya... please try to understand.. you have sent such photos of mine... I was dying with shy... please listen and believe me... I m not angry or annoyed on you... I am hushed up because of shy thats all...."

"Really... you are not angry on me... oh god.. thank you dear... I am sorry dear.. it is my mistake..."

"No bhayya...don't be sorry... but how did you have the idea of taking such photos...?"

"It is only after seeing your alluring smile and that gorgeous figure... of yours..."

"Oh thank you bhayya.. you think that I am gorgeous..."

"So my darling sister is not angry on me" he said with a light tone.

"No..." I said... "but bhayya... from when did I became your darling...." I giggled and asked.

"You have been my darling right from your childhood dear... there emerged some gap in between." He stopped for few seconds and continued "By the way my sister is not angry on me can I kiss my darling sister...?"

My whole body is tingling with this talk. There formed goose bumps on my body. By hearing his words unknowingly asked "Where...?" and then I was aghast for my question to my bhayya....

It seems that bhayya was also in shock. There was pin drop silence for a while and then he said... "On your apple cheeks..."

"Oh..." with a deep sigh I said.. why did I say so; I don't know... am I expecting his answer to kiss somewhere other than cheeks.

With thumping heart I said... "You are at liberty bhayya... but, don't lick my cheeks..." I said remembering his kisses when I was a girl of 8 - 10. At that time he always saying 'my sister' 'my sister' used to kiss my cheeks and then lick them. I used to be annoyed with his saliva on my cheeks.

Then there I heard the half dozen sounds of kisses... "Ok dear... thank you for the kiss... any how I didn't lick your cheeks, though I want...."

Then he switched off the phone. From balcony I came into the room. I saw Radheshyam uncle woke up and looking towards the balcony.

"Uncle didn't you sleep...?" coming in I asked.

'No Chandoo.. I didn't get sleep. With whom are you talking...?" he asked.

"Oh it is Bhargav's phone uncle..." I thought it is good; not to tell about my bro. "He is asking about my welfare and sends his regards to you..." I said. When I looked at him keenly, I found tears in his eyes.

"Uncle.. what happened...? Why there are tears in your eyes...?" coming close to him I asked. He didn't five nay answer; just looking t me with tear filled eyes.

""Uncle what is the matter...?" I said and pressed his head to my bosom.

"Chandoo.. why did you came in my life...?" a sorrow tone in his voice.

"Uncle.. you said the same again... see who has come in whose life... it is a destiny which we can't deny... I am 33 and you are 62 and we fell for each other... why.. because it is destiny. I was very happy with Bhargav... my hubby... he is a good performer in the bed also.. still I fell for you.. not only fell; I am bearing your child in me....what is this? Is it not destiny... if it is not destiny....what it is...?"

Uncle was quite.. for a while.. and slowly apologized me,, "sorry... for hurting you.."

"Don't be sorry... whatever happened is happened.. what do you want now...?" I affectionately running my fingers in his thinning hair asked.

"chandoo.. chandooo..." he stopped.

"What uncle.. tell me.. do not hesitate..."

"I.. I.... want..want..to.. release my.. heat..." he said stammering.

"Oh! So you want to enjoy me..." I asked.

He didn't give any answer. "Hugn.... And I took him into the other room made him sit on the cot and pulled his lung. His flaccid organ is inflating. I wrapped it in my fist and gave three fur strokes, revealing his purple knob. After a few minutes it took its full size. I sitting at his side kissing all over his face said... "Uncle pl. don't hesitate to ask any thing You want... you should have directly asked me.. instead of suppressing your desire..." said continuing strokes.

"But Chandoo... you have taken a decision..."

"Forget about that decision.. which was broken when Bhargav was here... see.. he stays away... and when he asked I can't deny... just now as I said I left everything to destiny... whatever happens , happens for our good.. I only believe in this... so hesitate...

"Sorry Chandoo...."

"No sorry between us uncle...OK.." now play with these..." said and took his one hand on my boob.

He started pressing them and pinching the nipple generating ripples in my body, where as I am continuing stroking his penis.. few minutes of this suddenly uncle pushed my face between his thighs. I understood what he wants, holding his dick first I touched his piss hole with the tip of my tongue.

"aaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaa..." he groaned with joy. I rotated my tongue around his dick head and stirring his balls. Slowly I took it in my mouth and inch by inch taking in my mouth. Once I had taken the most of him I started bobbing up my head up and down. I took almost all of his in my throat. He too is playing with my milk jugs finally when he is in full stiff in my mouth I took it out of my mouth; climbing the cot I was on my knees and palms.

Uncle also on his knees and came behind me, gave slap on my smooth buttock and holding my waist gave a shove of his tool in me.

"sshaa..." I said thrusting my waist back.... uncle started moving in and out of me...

"My God.. Chandoo.. offo.. it has been more than three weeks nearly that I took you.

"Yes Uncle.. do you feel any change.. in my choot..."

"Yes dear.. it seems that yours has been more swollen... your vaginal lips more pouted than before and now I feel it is more tight...." Continuing his stroked in me he said.

I giggled.. don't bluff uncle... Bhargav had taken me almost every day when he was here.. then how can it be...

"What every day.. but how... I was also sleeping in your room..." he expressed his astonishment.

Turning my head back looking at him I winked and gave a push of my ass on his member.

"Oh you naughty fellows played even when I was in your room.... my god how randy you are...

The thought that we fucked when he is present in the room gave him more excitement and his penis grew more stiff giving friction to my cunt walls.

"aaahhh... uncle.. offfoooo...yes..ram it ..ram it please... I am cummmmminnng...." And I reached my third orgasm. Uncle also gave another 10, 12 strokes and pulling his member out pushed it in my mouth..

I have become such a slut.. that I willingly opened my mouth and took all his semen till the last drop, and swallowed. Then we both fell on the bed and slept there only.

So dear readers how is this episode of mine... hope you are enjoying my ventures. Give you valuable comments on this episode...

You all will be in shock and want to know what happened about my brother. With that information I'll meet you all again..

Till then bye....bye...

Yours

LOVING CHANDOO...

-X-X-X-X-X-X-

12