Life Changer: Un-Wedded Husband Ch. 09

Story Info
Story of sexual relations between a daughter & father.
5.7k words
4.56
5.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life Changer - unwedded Husband - 9

Chandana

To all my readers, Editors and staff of LE "Wising You All A Happy Dushra"

Now come to my adventure...

Story of sexual relations between a daughter & father

Dear readers this is Chandu again with my latest adventure. One thing I had forgotten to tell you is, after summer vacations my college and Upi's school have started and I am attending the college. As usual I am taking uncle's car to the college, first boarding my son in the bus; then I'll go to the college. Evening when I wait for my son's bus, sometimes Radheshyam uncle will be there to pick him up.

After picking him we both come home. After uncle had started sleeping in the same room, along with us; (me and Upi) now uncle's and my son's bond as grandson and grand pa manifolds. Now most of the time Upi will be with uncle only. Calling him 'Dadaji..Dadaji..'

On the other side my brother Vivek is in regular touch with me with his romantic talk during the nights. When bhayya talk to me my whole body tingles and sweet ripples run throughout my body. Not only that many a times I felt that my sweet pussy trickles her honey during our talk. I don't know why I am so sex craved. Whenever my bro talks, romantic thoughts occur in me. Now it is clear from his talk that though he is talking; if an opportunity comes he will not hesitate even a minute to shove his fuck pole in my fuck hole.

And to be frank I am eager for it.

-x-x-x-x-x-

That day is Sunday. After breakfast uncle left the house saying that he had to collect the rent from the apartment which he owns. My son accompanied him. There is a lot of time to cook lunch. So I just relaxed in the room and had a talk with Bhaargav, my hubby.

As I was immersed in the thoughts my mobile rang. When I looked at the name it is from Padmaja. "Hello dear..." I said.

"Hello, Sunetri how are you dear..? And how's your health?" She asked. Sunetri is a name given to me by Padamaja saying that my eyes are beautiful.

"Doing fine.. Paddu... tell me..." I asked. Though she is a physician, 4 years elder to me; our friendship developed so much that we call each other by name only.

"What are you doing..?" her enquiry.

"Sitting idle.. no one is at home.. uncle had gone out and Upi accompanied him.

"Why don't you come down.. I am also alone.. it had been a long time that we didn't met... please come, we'll have lunch together..."

"Where is Padmanabhan Uncle...? Is he not at home...?" I enquired. When I asked about him there is a tingle in my oozing slit. (Padmanabhan is Padmaja's father).

"No.. he had gone to meet some of his old pals."

-x-x-x-x-x-

After finishing lunch, we' I mean, I and Padmaja relaxing sitting on the sofa set in her bed room and were talking general things. She enquired me about my health looking at my growing belly.

"Fine; as long as you are there as my physician, I am sure nothing happens to me and my baby" I running my palm on my belly said.

"Don't worry everything will be fine. You are healthy... so there will not be any problem." She said.

"Thanks..."

There was silence between us for some time. I was looking around the room; there is a smile on my lips.

"Hey, Chandoo why are you smiling...?" She looking at my face asked.

I smiling at her said "the day is reeling in my mind when you, I and Bhargav involved in threesome..." I smiled at her.

"Yeah; that day was very erotic. Sometimes when I recollect the day, my whole body tingles" Padmaja said and pushed her hand between her thighs over the saree frills..

"Is it tingling now also...?" I mischievously winking at her ask.

"Yes. It was such erotic.. by the way how is Bhargav..? She enquired about his welfare.

"He is fine, yesterday he spoke to me, said he is coming in three days." When I said that; I saw a glint in her eyes. I wanted to ask about her father, but feeling a kind of uneasiness in front of her I didn't; she didn't knew about what happened between him and me at Kulu-Manali, or does she knows. While he (Padmanabhan) ramming me from back, when he reached his climax, he uttered Paddu...aaah..Paddu, his daughter's name.

Now being alone with her I wanted to ask about it.. but I didn't; because I don't want to embarrass her.

"Chandoo... you are becoming more beautiful after your pregnancy... Pregnant charms are clearly visible in you" she looking at my body and face said. For her words I felt shy and kept silence.

"Chandoo... come nearer to me..." she said.

I was sitting at the other end of the sofa I came closer to her. Suddenly she bending forward put her both palms on my cheeks pulling me closer, she placed her succulent lips on mine and sucking.

"SSSssssss...hhhhaaaausss...Paddo... what are you doing..."

"Loving my pal...." as she said her one palm grabbed boob and her tongue is brushing on my lips. Involuntarily my mouth opened for her tongue to probe deep in my mouth. Her tongue is creating tingling in me,

"Nnnnnggggmmmmmm..." I moaned ns said.. Paddu...aaaahhhh"

While kissing and kneading my breast she led me to her bed and made me lay on it and she fell at my side. We both were looking at each other; and we are panting also because of kiss.

I looking at her ask..."are you horny dear...?"

She nodded her head in 'yes'.

I pulled her saree; blouse and petticoat form her body. She is now with her panty and bra. My gaze stuck between her thighs. Her panty is clung to her pussy, revealing the pussy lips over the soft material of the panty. I ran my finger over there and she widens her thighs.

While running my finger I took her lips in me and slurping the saliva. She also pulled my saree and other garments. Now we both were in bra and panty.

After that as usual we involved in lesbian activities of licking, sucking, lapping and finger fucking each other till we both reached our orgasm.

-x-x-x-x-x-

We both lay on the bed side by side looking at each other. Suddenly she threw a bomb on me asking... "Chandoo... how was your day with Dad at Kulu-Manali?"

It was shock for me that she knew about it.... then it occurred to me to ask about Padmanabhan's uttering his daughter's name.

"Oh so he told you about it...?" I said referring her father.

"Yeah Dad never keeps any secret from me.."

"Paddu... that day while he pounding me with his tool; and when he reached his climax he uttered your name... saying 'paddu..paddoooo' and filled my dish. Is there anything between you or is it his fantasy...?" I grabbing her boob asked.

Padmaja was quiet for a while and slowly said... Yes it happened between us..."

"Can you tell in detail...." I asked. Then she told me in detail how this happened between them. I am narrating this as it is in her words.

Enjoy the daughter father venture.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Dear readers this is Pdmaja, you might know me through Chandoo...

Now I am giving you my experience as it happened in my own words. Read enjoy and give your comments to Chandoo.

I and My Dad               by Padmaja

This happened two years back when I was 32. It is around 8.30 in the night. We; I, daddy and my 7 year old son had dinner and are in our respective rooms. I and my son in my room and daddy in his room. Lying on my bed I am going through a medical journal. There is an article published in it. By the time I finished the article and looked at the wall clock it is showing 9.30. I looked at my son. He is in deep sleep. His chest is rhythmically heaving. I smiled myself and went to his bed gave warm kiss on his cheeks and mumbled 'goodnight son'.

'Oh! God; it is late' I thought and rushed to the kitchen to warm up the milk. My dad has a habit of having Horlicks at bed time. I mixed a cup of Horlicks for him and went to up to his room. As usual the room was ajar. I pushed the door and stepped in. the scene I saw made me dumb struck. There in the room sitting on his cot; dad is masturbating himself.

The moment he heard the sound of door, he pulled his hand from his manhood. He is having his vest on his body. His lungi is spread on the bed, under his body. Involuntarily my looks fell in between his thighs. His manhood is in full rage and facing the roof and jerking now and then. This is hardly for 2 or 3 seconds.

Very quickly I kept the Horlicks cup on the side table and saying "Sorry Nanna" I came out. I call my dad as Nanna. I don't want to embarrass him. I myself am embarrassed to see that. It is my mistake, I might have tapped the door, I thought and fell on the bed.

Then I started thinking about my life. 'What is going to be my life?' I thought and blamed myself for the decision taken on that fateful day around 4 years back. That decision had totally changed my life. I and my husband both were physicians. On that fateful day my husband took my permission to apply for a Doctor's post in Arab Countries. He got appointment and went.

After that; for six, seven moths I heard from him and after that no information about him. Then one year after he left; I received a crumpled letter asking me to forget him as he had been forced to change his religion and marry a rich Arab's daughter. That's all and after that no news about him. My husband had deserted me.

Seeing my situation; my dad and mom forced me to have another marriage. At that time I am only 32, which I denied for my son's sake. By this situation my mother became sick and bed ridden for a long. Then one day she breathed her last a year after my husband's incident, leaving my dad alone.

Though I said no for a second marriage... I found it difficult without a companion. During the day time it is OK with my profession. But nights is a nightmare for me.

My husband's affectionate words, his encouragement, and his planning for our son and in particular the love we made are reeling in my mind. My sex hormones being strong I generally craved for a good sex.

Next morning at the dining table having breakfast I said with guilt "Sorry Nanna I should have tapped the door..." (Nanna is dad in Telugu)

"Forget about it Paddu" he calls me like that as my name is Padmaja... it is not only your fault. It is my fault also; knowing that, what I am doing, I should have bolted the door, I am a fool" he said. There ended the matter.

Then we went on our jobs.

That night at about 9.30 again after my son fell asleep I went to dad's room with Horilcks cup. Doors were wide open yet I tapped the door and went in. Dad is as usual in his lungi and vest. He is reclining on the bed going through a magazine. He kept the magazine aside and took the cup from me. I sat on his cot till he completed the drink.

Taking the empty cup I said "Nanna...."

"Yes.. Paddu..." he said looking at me.

"......" I was silent, I didn't said anything.

"Paddu, is anything bothering you...?" he keeping his hand affectionately on my shoulder asked.

"No Nanna nothing like that..." I keeping my palm on his; slowly said "can.. can... I sleep with you... as I used to sleep with you during my childhood?"

He looked into my eyes intently and I lowered my head down.

"Do you want...?"

"Yes Nanna... I want feel the comfort as I used to feel, nowadays I am feeling very lonely Nanna..." I said in one go.

He was quiet for some time and then said "OK then.. if you wish so..."

"Thank you Nanna...." And I came to my room and changed myself into a nighty which had buttons in the front. Under the nighty I wore a slip which is covering just above my breasts and below just to cover my rounded hips. It has only shoulder strings to hold it to the body. The material is sheen. I didn't wear bra but had panty on my body.

I went to my dad's room. Seeing me he moved aside and made room for me. I went and lay at his side looking at the roof. "What are you thinking Paddoo...?" He asked turning on his right.

"Nothing Nanna..." and I too turned on my left to face him.

Now we both are facing each other and looking in each other's eyes. "How is your practice baby...?"

"Fine Nanna.. as long as women go for children our practice will flourish" I said and smiled at him.

"Yah.. that is true..."

We were silent for some time. Then slowly I said "put your hand around me Nanna as you used put when I used to sleep with you".

"Do you still remember that...? It was a long time back..." he putting his arm around my waist said.

"A vague recollection Nanna..." I said and circled my right hand around his chest and moving close I cuddled him. He too dragged me closer to him. My boobs were brushing him. Looking into his eyes I said "tell me something Nanna..."

"What to tell my dear..." I found there was a lot of affection in his eyes. "I feel sorry for your husband Padma..." he rubbing his hand on my back said.

"Forget about it Nanna... I have forgotten. There is no use of thinking about it now.. It is past.

Again there was silence between us. Then I said 'Nanna you used to kiss me when I am sleeping with you..?"

"Yes.. Paddu.. you were the cutest baby you know..." he said and thinking something. He might have gone to his past.

"Am I not cute now Nanna...?" I asked.

"Oh dear.. you are always cute dear... how can you be not cute.." he said; his eyes glowing.

"Then why are you not kissing me today Nanna...? You are a loving father.. Kiss me Nanna... please..." I said and hugged him tightly. My firm C cup TITS crushed under his chest.

He trying to move away from me stamped a warm kiss on my cheek. This he did to avoid my breasts brushing him.

"Thank you Nanna... you are such a loving father..." I still moved closer to him and kissed him on his cheek. Then suddenly getting up I said "Uff.. what a sultry weather Nanna.... Just let me remove my nighty" and pulled my nighty away from my body and stood in a short slip on my body which is not in a position to cover me fully.

My unblemished shoulders up to my BOOBS and a part of my hips and soft smooth thighs and calves were nude in front of my dad.

I found a glint in his eyes; only for a few seconds and he turned, closed his eyes to compose himself. Then said "baby what is this... wear the nighty.." he said. "No nanna.. it is hot... I feel comfortable in this.." I said and lied at his side.

"But Paddu beta..." he tried to say something...

"Please Nanna... let me be in this... is it not good on my body...?" I asked.

"It is very good baby.. but you see dressing like this in front of your father is indecent"

"Why indecent Nanna.. you have seen me many times like this isn't it..?"

"Yes, but that is a long time back and you were a child.."

"So what Nanna.. am I not your child now...?"

He didn't give any answer to me and just looking at me. His eyes were fixed on my semi naked heavy boobs. Through the sheen material of my slip the impressions of my taut nipples were also visible.

"What are you looking at dad...? Am I not looking cute in this papa, if not I will remove it... " I said.

"No..." he said. His idea was not to remove this slip. But I took it in other way.

I never expected that he'll say that... "Ok if you didn't like I'll change' saying so I removed my slip also and stood in front of him with only panty on my body. The moment I removed it, my heavy tits bounced and my swollen vagina is under the panty. "Is it ok now Nanna...?" I running my palms on my body asked.

"Oh baby what are you doing...? Cover yourself... please...' he said and turned his face otherside.

".....but Nanna.. you only said the slip is not good on my body..."

"....I...I..thought that you will change into nighty.. I never expected this.. what you are doing is wrong.."

"Why wrong Nanna...?" I asked.

"Baby.. try to understand.. now I know what you have in mind.. but that is wrong... I am extremely sorry that I appeared to you naked yesterday..."

"Not only yesterday Nanna, I saw you naked many times before..." I said.

With shock he turned to face me, I am almost naked, except my panty on my body.

Looking at me he asked "Is it so... when...?" though he asked, his eyes scanned my nude body from my head to toe... his gaze fixed at my swelling boobs and swollen pussy.

"In my teenage Nanna.. when you used take mummy..."

"OH..." he said and was quiet for some time.

"Nanna.. am I not sexy...?" I asked him looking at him with hope.

"You are baby.. that is the problem... seeing you like this, to be frank I am not in a position to control myself".

"Who asked you to control papa, don't' control and don't suppress your emotions dad.. see that our emotions are satisfied..." I said.

"But baby..dear it is wrong... we cannot do this... it is called incest..."

"How can it be wrong Nanna... you know well that sex is a physical need like hunger and thirst. Are we not satisfying our hunger and thirst by eating and drinking... it is also the same.. a physical need had to be satisfied. And we are doing the same. We are satisfying our physical need called sex." I continued.....

"What is the use in suppressing your emotions here in this room and I suppressing my emotions in my room. Don't you think satisfying is necessary for both of us. It 'll be mutual understanding" I said and looked at my dad's face.

"But, baby.. this is incest..taboo..." he said, but now he is not as convincing as he was in the beginning. I noticed it and said "Nanna.. tell me one thing... doesn't animals follow what you call incest..."

"But... Padma dear. They are animals..."

"And what are we Nanna... are we not animals... Are we not belong to animal kingdom.. Better race that is all. Isn't it?"

For this point dad isn't having answer. By the time I took his hand on my boob and pressing it there...said "Papa.. let us enjoy ourselves.. see how my boobs are twitching to be squeezed by strong palms and see my nipples how they turned turgid to be pinched and twisted.."

Dad looking at me in shock.. he never heard me talking so much...

"There is a lot of itch in my pussy.... Please satisfy me.. I can't bear this torment any more..come take your daughter.. Not only a daughter; I am a woman. Fuck her to her full satisfaction and get satisfied..." I said and rubbed my boob over his lips.

For a while I thought, he will push my head aside; and then all of sudden he took my nipple, started sucking it hardly. "SSShhhh... haaaaaaa..." I said with pain cum pleasure. When he removed his mouth from that tit it turned red by his sucking.

He eagerly took the other also in his mouth and started sucking it also pulling the nipple like a rubber teat. I pressed his head to my breasts happily.

While sucking me, he led me to the cot and made me lay on my back. Willingly I lay on my back and widely opened my shapely thighs like a book. I closed my eyes with joy and waiting for my dad to come in my thighs.

He didn't come in my thighs; rather lying beside me started looking at my face. I raised my eyes as if whaaat...?

"Baby.. do you know how beautiful you are...?"

"Tell me Nanna..how beautiful I am..." I asked and kissed his cheek.

He kissed my fore head and said... this beautiful forehead, and these bow like eye brows and he ran his tongue on them and these eyelids and their arched lashes, those beautiful deep blue sea eyes, with sparkling pupils.. and he stamped a kiss on my eyes, then he came to my nose and see how sharp your nose is, he took my nose tip between his front teeth and gave a light bite, rotated his tongue in my nostrils, -- "further down that long neck and its Adam's apple", dad ran his tongue on it.

Those rosy petals and pink cheeks are stealing my heart ---

He gave a light kiss on my lips and cheeks.

I was mesmerized by his description of my beauty, and I encouraged him with my eyes to continue. Now his gaze is fixed on my high boobs and deep valley said.. These twin Himalayan peaks with sharp spikes, dad pinched those perky nipples and running his hand in my cleavage what a deep valley you have dear. And again a warm kiss in between my breasts.

12