Life Changer: Un-Wedded Husband Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he came on my stomach running his palm over it... see the flat plains dear... he rotated his forefinger in circles creating tingles in my body, and this depression which whirls any one's eyes there, saying this he rotated his finger in my navel....

My god dad is describing as if I am a subject in geography... and anxiously waiting for his further comment about my body. He palmed my abdomen saying, the plain is turned into a triangular delta,, submerging and falling in a deep sea trench of unknown depths. He ran his palm on my panty covered pussy swell and grabbed it in under his fist. Dear readers I am still in my panty where as dad's lungi fell down and he is in vest.

After grabbing my vagina he tried to pull my panty down. For the first time I put my palms over my vagina and with shy said.. At age of 33 I felt shy like a newlywed bride.

"No..Nanna... I am feeling shy..." and I turned my face away to avoid his look.

"You silly girl..." he said pinching my nose.

"Oh! Nanna.. I am not a girl... I am a lady..."

"But to my eyes you are looking like a teenage girl..." I blushed with shy and hid my face in his chest.

He turned me on my stomach, running his palms on my wide smooth back said "generally a plateau is rugged but this plateau smooth like satin with shallow furrow" and dad's finger ran all along the my spine till he came up to my spongy butt cheeks and pressing them said.. how soft,, cool these sand dunes are...

And separating the butt cheeks he peeped and sniffed my butt crack and I found a smooth poking of his sharp tongue on my anus. With that touch my whole body shuddered with unknown joy. And my love channel is inundated with its juices making my whole panty wet.

While describing; dad started licking my face with his tongue. My fore head, eye lids, eyes, then my nose, took the tip between his teeth.... Rotated his tongue tip in my nostrils.... 'Oh what an experience it is...'he looked deep into my eyes. I gestured with my eyes to continue.. and he again resumed his work. My whole body is on fire. Sweet tickles and ripples spread throughout my body.

Now he took my lips, gave a deep kiss, slurping the saliva drooling, came down to my chin, nibbled it with his front teeth..."Oh Nannaaaaa...." I moaned with joy.

"What Padma dear.. what happened...?" He asked. There is a mischievous smile in his eyes.

I just pulled him back to my body. "mmmmm.." I moaned again.

"Baby.. are you happy now...?" he asked.. yes dad.. yes.. I am in paradise.. Please continue.. don't stop... I am horny now please come in my thighs and fuck me hard" I said like slut, pushing him away I turned on my back and pulled my panty down, opened my thighs as wide as possible and pulled dad over me.

I wrapped my fist round his raging hardon "oh...god.. how warm and long it is...sss... circling my left hand around his waist with my right hand I rubbed the thick head on my thick vertical lips.

"NNngggrraaahhhaaa..." he groaned with uncontrollable pleasure.

"Is anything happening Nanna...?" I biting my lower lip asked.

"Yoouuuuuuuu fil...thy.. bitch..." and he pressed his tool in my oozing hole. It is for the first time I heard dad using abusive language. I am happy that he is using such a language.. it is an indication of how strongly one involved in sex. I and my husband used to use a lot of vulgar and abusive language during our Love session forgetting our modesty.

"Mmmmmsss......." a sweet moan escaped my mouth the moment dad's dick head penetrated in me.

He slightly pulled his dick up and gave a deep shove in me again... "ssss... hhhaaaa... Nannaaaa..." this time I moaned with pain. Naturally; it is after full five years a dick is entering me.. that too... a solid 22cm long and 8 cm thick leather bullet. (Measurements I measured later)

Dad never bothered about my moan; again he pulled his tool almost half out and gave one more push of it. Giving friction to my vaginal walls, it fully embedded in me. Our crotches touched with each other.

Though there was pain, I too embraced him tightly and then pulling his head on my boob gave my stiff nipple to his mouth. Like a hungry child, he suckled it. His sucking caused micro electric current to pass throughout my frame.

"Baby.. you are too tight..." my dad whispered in my ears and rubbed his lips on my cheek.

'May be Naaaaaaaa.. the path might have narrowed, as it is not used for five years or so... but, I am sure now it'll be used regularly and very soon it becomes a normal path again... as you are going to use it regularly... you are going to use it. Aren't you...?"

"Yes baby.. if you like...?" he gave one more of his strong push.

"I love it papa if you use it regularly..." and I raised my bum up. Then the frenzy of up and down movement started. I too raising my waist up and dad pushing his waist down

"Paddu my dear I love you.. sweet heart" dad said one more shove of his strong rod.

"Aaaaahhhhhh.... Paapppaaaaaaaaa....." I moaned.

The moans were getting loud gradually. My body started experiencing involuntary actions and forces. I started to move my hips vigorously to enhance my Nannaa's action. The room was filled with sounds like "oooohhhhhhhhhh.........sssshhh.... hhssshshhhhhs.... Hhhahaahhahahah..." Mean while Dad is ready now to eject his second discharge and he cannot control it anymore.

"Baby... it seems I am more excited...aaah" dad said.

I didn't say anything for his statement. We were staring at each other for few seconds. Then I simply spread my legs, even more, to indicate dad to fuck me hard. "Baby.... Baby...mmmmm" he moaned and pulled his hard dick out up to its head.

"Paddu.. dear.. let me tell you my internal desire for you....you don't know for how long I wanted this... within six months of your mom's death onwards... I wanted this to happen I wished us to be like this forever. I have been jerking by thinking you for few years."

"Oh really Nanna... what is so special in me...? Why you wanted to have me...?" I asked enthusiastically looking into his eyes.

"Actually I was missing your mom.. she is a good lady, always co-operated for my whims and fancies... and one night I saw you finger fucking.. in your room.. your body, the jiggle of your breasts and the way you were rising your waist up made me mad.. that remembered me of your mother. From that time onwards whenever I masturbated I imagined about you..." he said.

"Poor dad I don't know that you had such a thought.. Otherwise I would have submitted myself to you then only.. any how my husband is not there to take care of me.. Yesterday I happened to see you masturbate.. that too accidentally... then I have decided, That we can fulfill our need with mutual cooperation and today..

That happened today.... I am happy for that...aaaahhh fuck me..hard.. nanna.. now not much pain.. it is moving easily.. shove.. shove your rod deep in me..." I said.

Dad is so excited to hear such words from me, his own daughter. He increased his speed of movement as I, his daughter said.. his tool is moving freely now...

Now dad' is hammering me with his hammer moving up and down.. It is in such an exciting moment that I started yelling loudly... to stop my shouting he put his lips on mine and my screams turned into hushed muffles.

"mmmm..aaah...this is too good Paddu dear... It gives more pleasure to be inside your oozing luscious pussy aaahhhhhhh...." Dad moaned.

By dad's words and his ministrations on me, like pressing my boobs, kissing and slurping my spit, I am excited beyond words and said... "ooooohhhh dad.. do more dad.. go deeper. Go fast. Ride your daughter fast dad youuuuu daughter fucker... hmmmmmmmm..... aaahhhhhh...." I said meeting his thrusts.

"Yes dear.. I am a daughter fucker.. your beauty and sex appeal made me so,.. you bitch...come.. take.. take dad's lund in your willing choot.. see how it is rising up.. "

Now we both are talking dirty, abusive language as we were out of our senses. Dad is so excited by feeling the softness of his daughter's pussy. As he is fucking me, my boobs were bouncing up and down which was a delightful sight to dad and made him hornier.

"Your pussy is so soft and succulent Padma..." he said and now he is running his finger in my butt crack which is stimulating me.

"Aaaahhhhh... Pappaaa.....your dick is like a iron rod Nanna..."

"Oooooohhhhh.....what a wonderful sight this is? Your boobs dancing rhythmically while I fuck you... Wowww..."

"Pappaaa... press my tits... hold them, suck those taut nipples nanna...aaah, lick those dad" I was in unbearable excitement.

He placed hands on my boobs and started pressing hard as he moved in and out of me. His body got stiffened.. I understood that he is nearing his discharge... close to his orgasm.

"...Aaaahhhhhhhhhh...... padma dear... I am finished now. Feel like cumming...."

When I heard this, I locked dad's body with my legs around his waist and placing my heels on his hips pressing him hard closer to me. Dad bent over me and we both kissed vigorously while reaching orgasm. We both, dad and daughter were having the most pleasurable time of our lives.

"Aaaahhhh... I am cumming sweety..."

"Sssshhhhhhhh..... oh my god, daddyyy... my sweet dadddyyy... pour it inside me.. inside my cunt... your own daughter's cunt. Fill it with your semen" I said and started sprinkling my juices over his ramrod.

He gave another three four strokes came inside me. I could feel the warmness of his hot jism.

We just held each other tightly. We both were completely exhausted and dad fell on me. I too hugged dad tightly. We both cuddled and lay on the bed like the logs. Dad is still inside me. It was still oozing little drops of semen inside my pussy. After few more minutes, I released my hold on dad's body.

Dad got up from me and lie beside me on bed. I too turned towards dad put my head on his chest. There was a lot of love in us and we both saw each other lovingly. The guilt that dad had initially is vanished from his face now. Anyhow, I was not having any such guilt. Instead our faces were glowing with happiness.

"Baby... this is the happiest day of my life and I cannot forget it. Now I don't feel this as wrong or guilt. I have fallen for your charms, and I want, we live rest of our life as husband and wife and respect each others' wishes and desires to our satisfaction" dad said looking lovingly in my eyes.

For this I just smiled and took dad's face and kissed him on his lips.

"So Chandoo dear this is my story... you asked me how our dad, daughter relationship had turned into carnal. Hope you have understood now..."

Padmaja told her story to me...

Now we have to wait and see what more will happen next. Wait for the same...

Her episode is hot. isn't it...? I'll be thankful for your comments on this.

Yours Chandooo.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

12