Life Changes

Story Info
A happy couple experience fundamental life changes.
7.6k words
3.67
4.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a cuckold story, it's one from my imagination, not my experience. I expect it to be really hardcore cuckold and that is not for everyone.

It could have gone into loving wives because you won't find a more loving wife than Les, but I decided a more discerning audience than the rabid trolls of LW might enjoy this more. Jimmy has a big submissive streak but call him a wimp and he'll tear your arm off and beat you with the soggy end.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A FETISH INTEREST IN CUCKOLDING DON'T READ IT, AND IF YOU DO, THEN WHINE ABOUT THE STORY IF YOU WISH BUT IF YOU WHINE ABOUT THE CONTENT -- WELL, YOU WERE WARNED, SO NOT MY PROBLEM.

There is a wife but she is not cheating, effectively she's been set up, this remains a love story, I prefer to write love stories, I like happy endings.

As I start that's what I suspect will come out but a few of my stories recently have changed as they progress. Let's see, hope you enjoy the ride.

UK English from a Dyslexic who has never been cuckolded, that I know of.

The story will switch from Wife to Husband and back quite a few times. If I fuck up the punctuation, get over it.

Chapter 1 -- The Big Reveal, Jimmy Comes Clean

Lesley:

My husband Jimmy is a fucking legend, he has a great cock and he fucks me incredibly well and often enough that I never ever thought of cheating on him. I just wouldn't. I'm also completely confident that he has never cheated on me, I know him, it's not in his nature, just not the way he is made. He gives me everything I need, I'm Lesley, usually known as Les, sometimes as "Lezzer", only by Jimmy, though I'm not, never tried if but who knows, maybe someday if Jimmy wants us to experiment further.

So, I am lying back, buck naked on our marital bed, my legs are spread as they have been for much of the past 3 to 4 hours, I'm well-fucked and pretty exhausted, much of my body covered in other men's cum?

Makes no sense really does it. So, why?

I am also waiting for my husband, he is due home soon from his Saturday round of golf, but I'm in no rush to clean up. I am hiding nothing from him. Why?

Well, we need to go back a couple of months, to a Saturday morning, we are still in bed at 10am, Jimmy went down and made coffee a while ago, but no breakfast yet.

We had a very late-night last night, we were out for dinner and drinks, eventually making it the 3 Ds -- dinner, drinking and dancing - one of my favourite nights out with two other couples we've known for years as close friends.

Dancing is always fun; we switch partners often and when we get home I'm usually very horny for a horizontal dance and Jimmy never disappoints, he has never failed to turn me on and I'm completely satisfied with our marriage and our sex life.

He managed twice that Friday night which always makes me feel wanted and I just pulled my thong back on and left the clean up until the morning, too exhausted for showering and all that stuff, worn out and ready for sleep after a fantastic Friday night.

The surprising thing is that about 8:30 this fine Saturday morning I awoke to Jimmy going down on my messy cunt, yes a fair bit had soaked into the thong but my Jimmy is a big shooter and there was a lot of spunk left inside me. "What are you doing Jimmy? I'm not clean." I said as soon as my waking senses kicked in.

Jimmy looked up from between my legs, with a broad grin and then a smirk and said, "You soon will be, I've wanted to do this for a long time" and went right back to slurping his cum from my pussy. As you will gather from my reaction and his comment that we'd never done this before, more accurately Jimmy had never eaten me before after sex, he has eaten me all our marriage, cunt and ass, I love his tongue as much as any part of him other than his heart and his mind.

I have to say this felt absolutely naughty, but also I really liked him digging into my cunt with his tongue and he was sucking the cum out as well. The best bit? Well, quite a bit dribbled down to my asshole and he licked and sucked at my asshole as well.

That was not a first, I love having my ass eaten and Jimmy has done that for me for many years, but licking cum off it just added to the feeling when he pointed his tongue and wormed it into my relaxed asshole. Usually, I'm a bit tense when anyone is back there, but after a good fucking and a sleep that was sound, I was chilled and he managed to get his tongue pretty deeply in, taking some cum with it and he happily slurped it out again.

I just lay there lapping it up - ok he was doing the lapping. Me,? almost purring my satisfaction after I'd initially been thinking WTF and considered stopping Jimmy. Not on your life, as soon as he told me he had wanted to do it for ages, I thought 'have at it, babe', it was a glorious way to wake up, cunt and arse licked clean as a shiny new penny.

"Wow, my wonderful husband" I cooed once he'd put a coffee in my hand, "I loved that but what the hell brought that on?"

Jimmy:

I'd finally done it, Les and I have a fantastic sex life, I could not ask for better, she has a great body, she is the old classic shape of the 1960's - 36-24-36 the breasts are a lovely C cup, the ass is perfection.

I'd never been good about talking about sex and my desires, mostly I showed her or took what I wanted. For example, when I'd first gone down on her asshole, she had been shocked but loved it and I've been doing it for years. She asked me why? What do I get out of it?

Actually, I struggled to answer because I wasn't quite ready to tell her the whole truth. That was that I had a strong submissive streak that I had always hidden, I'd never revealed it to anyone, I was afraid that my wife would think less of me but I was getting to the stage where the whole thing was driving me insane.

The truth was that my own asshole was always very responsive to being touched, Les had often put a finger on or in my asshole while we fucked and I thought it felt great, I just assumed a wet tongue on your asshole would feel as good, or better. I always wanted to please her sexually so I wanted to lick her ass, if it felt as good as her+ finger on mine, she'd love it. She'd always responded well to it.

The full truth? I wanted to be submissive to feel myself beneath her, doing things that pleased her, it was her due, she was my greatest love in life. I had dreams of what would give her most sexual satisfaction but wasn't ready to go there in real life.

Until that Saturday morning, I just woke up and thought, 'I'm doing this' and I slipped under the covers whilst she still slept, felt how gooey her thong felt and slipped further down and started licking her. Her reaction surprised me, but in a good way, I'd expected the 'WTF are you doing' but not what followed as she simply lay back and relaxed and I ate my cum from her cunt and licked quite a bit off her asshole. We both had a lot of fun, she loved it once she had accepted it.

Les loves having her anus licked, it has always turned her on and I love doing it, that kicks in with my want to be subservient to her sexual needs. I had of course tasted my own cum before, It was not delicious but neither was it horrible nor mixed with her pussy juice, fuck I loved eating it. So, then she asked, "I loved that but what the hell brought that on?"

I decided to go with complete honesty, I might never have this chance again if I chickened out. "The truth Les is that all our lives together I've hidden from you the fact that I want to be submissive to you, to be yours, to concentrate everything I have into making your sex life the best it can be. I want to make your pleasure my driving force when we are in bed, or the back of a car or on a beach or on a mountainside. I want you to enjoy it so much that if that means me seemingly enjoying it less in the moment, I'll actually be enjoying it more because I'm giving you that greater pleasure.

"Does that make any sense to you? Or is that nonsense?"

"No Jimmy, I get what you are saying, I'm just a little surprised but I loved you eating that creampie out of me and you know I adore your tongue up my arsehole. Baby, does this mean I am in charge sexually? I read an article in a magazine recently about women who sexually dominate their husbands, is that what you want? Have you any limits to what you will do to please me? Do we set boundaries before we start. Oh Jimmy, I have to tell you I'm thinking at 100 mph because the whole idea turns me on so much."

I smiled at my beautiful wife, "I was so scared to admit my desires to you Les, I was afraid you'd hate me for it and think I'm a weak fool unfit to be your husband. I'm thrilled you seem so keen on the idea, delighted actually. Is there anything that concerns you at all?"

"Well, the only thing I can think of is that there have been times when we've played games and you dominate me, I remember you tying my wrists and ankles to the 4 posts of the bed and fucking me any way you wanted. I remember having a bit of a painful asshole for a few days. I think I'd miss that sort of thing Jimmy."

"I have an idea Les but you might not like it, it may be a step too far."

"Go on babe, I'm getting so excited about all if this."

"I've found an agency online, kind of a discreet escort agency who provide both men and women to meet all tastes. I was thinking that instead of me pretending to be dominant that you might want to try someone who actually is dominant, who might give you an experience I can't, at least not properly. Especially if you want me to be your natural submissive.

"Of course, whilst I'm happy to be submissive to you, I'm not a wimp and if somebody came here who was an asshole, believe me, dominant or not, their feet wouldn't touch the ground until they were at the kerb if they displeased you."

"This is incredible, so you are saying you would hire someone to give me any experience that you don't feel comfortable with, if I accept you as my submissive husband. And we can afford that? I thought these people were expensive."

"We can afford it babe, as long as you don't want somebody else all the time."

"Oh God no, I want you baby, but it might be interesting to have a hired hand sometimes, or should that be cock, just sometimes. OK Jimmy, I'm game to try anything that will make us both happy. So, just checking if I lie back on the couch and spread my legs and ask you to lick my cunt and ass, you just get down and do it, for my pleasure?"

"Yes, if you ask, I'll do it."

"Jimmy, this is going to be so much fun. Thank you babe, I understand you are liberating your own hidden desires as well but it seems to me that I will benefit most from this... but maybe I'm not thinking it through fully, maybe you will get a lot out of it as well, I really hope so and babe, if you find it's not working as you hoped, we just stopped, I think I'll really enjoy this, but I can truly only enjoy it if you are enjoying it too."

"I hope so, I am so happy Les, I've been so afraid for so long to tell you all this."

Chapter 2 -- Lesley becomes Jimmy's Queen

Lesley:

It took a little time to get used to it, but after 6 weeks, our lovemaking became off the charts regular and almost every time Jimmy would go down on me and clean the creampie. Once, when he didn't I asked him, "Don't you want to clean my cunt" and he replied that all I had to do was order him to do it and he would obey me.

That night I decided to test his obedience, I asked him to take time licking my asshole gently and to lubricate it with his tongue, then to put his cock slowly and gently in my asshole and fuck me slowly but fully withdrawing on each stroke then impaling me on the in stroke. It felt great and eventually I could feel Jimmy's cock twitch and his balls tightening and pulsing against my thigh as he glued his cock as deeply in as was possible and filled my asshole with cum.

He wasn't expecting it, in fact he may have been drifting towards a post-coital nap but I said, "Jimmy lie on your back, I want to sit on your mouth and have you clean my ass." I've rarely seen him move quicker, flat on his back and his droopy cock had sprung to life again and was fully erect.

I sat my asshole on his mouth, taking a dominant position I'd never done before when presenting my asshole to him to lick, he moaned as I settled my asshole directly on his mouth, he moaned like he just couldn't help it, like this was his ultimate turn-on.

I felt his tongue lapping at my still loose asshole and he started getting his spunk dripping into his mouth. I thought it at one and the same time, the dirtiest and the most giving thing he had ever done for me. Surely he couldn't be enjoying that. Well, he continued to lap and to moan and everything indicated he was loving it as much as I was. I started to fuck his mouth actively with my ass and his moaning increased, fuck I was loving this new sex life. When the stream of cum slowed he moved his mouth briefly and asked me if he could masturbate as he ate my dirty ass?

"Yes Jimmy, you may wank your cock while you lick my arsehole, good boy" it sounded so fucking deliciously condescending but when I saw his cock twitching in appreciation, I knew I'd hit the right tone with him. I was beginning to understand what triggered his enjoyment, this was a learning process for us both and he still had some reticence in expressing his desires, I wanted to draw them out of him if he was still reluctant to put them in words directly to me.

This change in our already great sex life was amazing, I couldn't believe what a lucky bitch I was. I added, "Don't waste that spunk if you are going to cum again, I want it inside me, you choose which hole, but you'll be licking it out of me again."

He ate me for the longest time, I fucking loved it, his tongue in my ass was such a pleasure, and commanding him to do it, even sexier, a little surge of sexual power that he had freely given me. This was what Jimmy's 'present' to me was all about, after some weeks I was beginning to understand how it worked and what a true gift it really was. God how I love my husband.

I had one concern, Jimmy had mentioned the agency where we could pay escorts to fulfil anything that I needed a more dominant man for, the parts Jimmy was wanting to opt out of, suggesting the experience for me would be better with someone properly dominant. So, what was the problem?

The problem was that I couldn't help thinking that having sex with someone else was cheating despite the fact that 1) it was Jimmy's idea 2) it was relieving Jimmy of something he felt more comfortable not doing, he wanted to submit to my wants, not dominate me. I also felt it was likely that there was some fantasy involved in me being fucked by other men.

In principle, it could be a real turn on but it would take a bit of getting comfortable with. We needed to talk more about it. It seemed to me the biggest area that could damage us.

Jimmy:

Lesley was uncomfortable with the idea of using the agency I'd discovered for sexual purposes that I felt she'd enjoy more with a man capable of giving her what she wanted, when she preferred to take a more submissive role. I'd bluffed my way through that for years but in all honesty I hated it. Maybe hated is too strong a word but it just wasn't me. All along I have wanted to be the submissive partner, that is what turns me on, being the source of her pleasure to the subjugation of my own.

I'd joined a chatroom a year or so previously that was mainly for cuckolds but had a large discussion forum and it was there I tried to get the advice of guys with similar views on the 'why' they or I had those feelings, the thrill that giving up your own pleasure for that of your partner brings.

Nobody could adequately explain it. Some assholes who clearly joined such groups just to be assholes would reply, 'it's because you are a feeble wimp' or 'you are just a worthless cuckold' and similar taunts and insults. I can tell you I came up the hard way, had my share of fights, won mostly all of them and learned from those few I lost, I have never backed down from any conflict. I care not for any man's opinion who simply wishes to denigrate people.

To be clear, I'm no wimp, but I am more than happy to make myself vulnerable for the woman I love, there is nothing I wouldn't do for her, in life and certainly in bed, it makes no difference. This 'journey? we had just undertaken was for both of us, I was tired of faking parts of our love life, at the same time, as always I wanted it to be the best it could possibly be for her, and by extension, myself too.

So yes I was happy that I could live with 'hired help' to assure her satisfaction. Nobody gives a second thought to hiring people to do all manner of things in life that we can't or don't want to do ourselves, builders, caterers, accountants, hairdressers, the list is pretty endless... so why not in a sexual way if we are both happy with it?

Who else's opinion matters in that respect? Absolutely nobody else matters, just Les and me. But of course, this is not something I would ever try to impose, it could only work if we were both content, otherwise she was right, it could be a marriage breaker, that is part of the divorce statistics.

"OK Les, we need to decide on the issue of possibly using this agency to do for you things that I want you to enjoy but prefer to tell you honestly, I feel uncomfortable doing for you. I know you occasionally enjoy just being 'taken' and more or less just used, no say in the matter. Full disclosure: I don't enjoy it; I feel very uncomfortable doing it and I would also think that would be a better experience for you if it was done by one or more guys who are really into it."

She gasped, "One or more? Shit I never thought of that. Really?"

"It would be your decision to make Les, it's you he or they would be pleasing and as I told you, you make the decisions in our sex life, that is what turns me on. For example, if you said, ' Jimmy, order me two studs to come over on Saturday morning and ask them to fuck me hard for a few hours' I'd do it and I'd want it to be great for you, I'd ask you have you any preferences of what sort of guys, normal sized or big cocks, all holes or just vaginal sex? Black, white Asian, Latino? You need to give them details of what you want. As your submissive loving husband, I'd arrange exactly what you want."

"Wow and you leave it up to what I want, you have no limits, for example if I wanted one black guy and one white, both with enormous cocks -- no problem?"

"If that turns you on, then that is what you get, this is for you, not me. It is your needs that have to be satisfied, mine are satisfied knowing it's what you want, Les I want you to have great sex, not mediocre sex from a guy who really isn't into try to dominate you. If you want two women, it's what you want, the choice is entirely yours."

"And you are sure you won't get jealous?"

"Oh I'm sure I will be jealous Les of anyone enjoying you sexually, but that is not what this is about, I want your satisfaction and if sometimes I get the odd pang of jealousy, I'll remember that it was me who suggested all this and me who "ordered" your escorts, that's why I think it's important that I do it, then I have no possible complaints... but I won't have anyway, I want this for us, mainly for you."

"Is there any part of you Jimmy that just wants to see me get fucked by other men? Does the thought of watching appeal to you?"

"Yes it appeals, it is a fantasy that a lot of guys have, to actually see rather than feel the woman they love having sex and loving it. I think it is a real turn on to have that visual, you do not really get that when you are involved in the sex. I think it would be amazing to watch, but maybe initially you should do it without me there just so you could be comfortable having sex with someone else for the first time since we married without worrying what I was thinking as I watched, just let it happen and fully enjoy yourself."

12