Life Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have this all planned and thought-out baby, don't you? I am so lucky, you do this for me, you want sex for me to be the best it can be, that Jimmy is love and I love you for it. I swear, it will always be you and only you I'll love, but this does sound like fun."

"Isn't that what sex is supposed to be Les, fun?"

Lesley:

And so, my worries were allayed, I could start to think of what I did want and then I thought, keep it simple, just do what Jimmy suggested as a starter, get two studs some Saturday morning, maybe what I had thrown into the mix, a black guy, and a white guy with big cocks.

Then I smiled to myself, what if Jimmy went off to golf as usual and the studs showed up, fucked me for hours and Jimmy comes back at his usual time to find me ravished and well satisfied and really well fucked?

So according to the new rules, I asked Jimmy to arrange it, tell him exactly what I want and it happens, just like that. I sit back and wait for the doorbell to bring me my morning delight. Fuck, I hope this is as good as it sounds.

Chapter 3 -- Two months after our first discussion, 9AM

Lesley:

"OK Les, I'm off to golf, see you later." Just like that? Yes, he had given me his normal kiss before heading out to meet his pals for golf, he would be away for 5 or 6 hours, drive time, golf, one drink afterwards, then home.

Jimmy made no mention that in about 90 minutes the doorbell will ring and two studs will be here to fuck me. Actually, they will be here to pound the shit out of me, Jimmy order two guys with big cocks, quick recovery time, dominant personalities, but who would treat his wife properly, just that it was important they 'pound the shit out of her' for around three hours or as long as I wanted, or could stand it.

I was wet all morning thinking about it, showered twice from sheer nervousness but when the doorbell rang on the dot of 10:30 I was so so ready, an expensive sexy bra and thong set, the thong already soaked as I opened the door.

Two guys showing me ID, identifying them as being from the agency as Jimmy was told they would. But Jesus, these guys looked to have been chiselled from granite. The black guy introduced them, he was Ray and his partner Joe. Ray was a handsome black guy 6'3" and looked fit and strong without being a musclebound hulk. Did I mention how handsome he was?

Joe was also a good-looking guy, more rugged looking, similar size but a broader stronger looking build. Both were casually dressed but their trousers were cut in such a way as to leave no doubt they were hung, either that or they were just truly massive, the bulges let me know they were just what I asked for and Jimmy had ordered for me.

I wasn't really sure how this sort of thing proceeds and Ray caught on that this was my first time. "May we call you Les?" I nodded, "I'm assuming this is your first experience with our agency, shall I explain things first?"

I was struggling with words, I was wound up as tight as a drum, just thinking to having two guys together really got to me, for the first time in my life I was lost for words and just nodded, why had I never really thought of the mechanics of it and how you get started, my words were not coming out and I was grateful to have Ray assume control.

"OK Les, I think I'm right in saying you are feeling a bit overwhelmed and wondering how this works, if I'm right, we can both just start to undress you, though that won't take long in that beautiful lingerie. Then it's your call, we can either start with one of us or if you want to let yourself go we can both set about making you feel good. Would you like us to get undressed?"

I nodded and watched them strip off. I just wasn't prepared for what these guys were packing, Ray had a fat nine inches but as wide as a beer can, contrary to stereotype, Joe's white cock just blew Ray's out of the water, a couple of extra inches though maybe not quite as fat. I started to wonder could I take anything that big, then I realised my cunt was literally dripping pussy cream down into my thong, my guess was it was ruined.

I finally found my voice, "Guys I've never been with two guys at the same time before. I want you to just take me. My husband will be back around three this afternoon and I want to be truly fucked before he comes home. I'm used to anal, but never with anything the size of those two huge cocks, so I want to feel used but not broken, OK? My pussy? Well as I believe my husband ordered, I want you to pound the shit out of me. Last thing, I've never experienced double penetration, I'd like to know what one in the pussy and one in the ass feels like... if I can take those, but please, unless I say different at the time, be gentle on my little asshole."

Ray smiled at me and said, "I think we can do all that Les; I think you'll be a happy lady by the time your husband gets back. One or two things to confirm, Here are our STD certifications, as you can see we are both clean, your husband said that the issue of contraception is up to you, can you tell us what you want?"

"Well, I'm on the pill and I had a hysterectomy after my last child so pregnancy is not an issue, to be honest I hate condoms, I want it bareback if you guys are good with that."

Joe spoke for the first time, "More than happy with that Les, we dislike condoms too, I just want you to be aware, I shoot really big loads, you might want to put a big towel on the bed, those look like pretty expensive sheets." He grinned at me, he'd seen my look of excitement when he mentioned his big load, the thought of these guys cumming in me and on me just made my knees weak and my pussy streamed with my girl cream.

Suddenly I thought, go for it girl, and sank to my knees in front of Joe and put his cock in my mouth. Ray knelt behind me, cupped my tits, and nuzzled my neck before saying right into my ear in a quiet sensuous way, "Just keep telling us what feels good and what you want, this is all for you, though you can be sure fucking a beautiful lady like you is no hardship to Joe and me, we want you to love what we do, guide us to what you want or just let us bang you."

"Everything is up to you, enjoy the party. By the way, your ass looks so spectacular, I am calling first dibs on your asshole baby, I can't wait to slide my fat cock up your ass and make you moan with lust, you will darling, you really will, we're going to make this everything you want for your sweet body."

Oh, how my cunt gushed at those words. As Ray removed my bra, I moaned with lust around Joes long cock, he was really long but he was not making this uncomfortable, I wanted to enjoy these big cocks, I wasn't ready to have it banging the back of my throat and these guys seemed to be able to read things just right, maybe later I'd want to be used like that, right now was about enjoying these monster cocks. I felt Ray lie down behind me and manoeuvre my cunt over his mouth and his tongue slowly got to know my cunt.

God he was so good, as Jimmy has said, when you need something done at home, you hire in experts. Everything so far was screaming, these guys know what they are doing, they are experts at turning sluts like me on. I had never cheated on my husband, never seriously looked at another man since we were exclusive never mind married... I'd never once thought of myself as a slut, but today I just felt a complete slut, I was so certain that my pleasure was all that mattered today, I was giving these guys my body to use and to please, I did hope they enjoyed me but that was a minor thing -- to me anyway -- this was all about me and my pleasures.

The first hour was not exactly tender lovemaking but it was sensual, it was great quality fucking, persistent great fucking but not rough. They more or less took turns fucking me in the pussy, cleaning me up then the other guy took over.

During the second hour there was a bit of a change of pace, I'd ordered them to 'use me' and they became more dominant, they started to work more together, working me up towards doing my first ever DP.

Ray also decided it was time to take my asshole, he was quite gentle using plenty of lube but when it came to the bit, he pushed right on in, slowly, gently but insistently too, that slab was going up my asshole. It did take a lot of deep breaths and rapid panting some bracing against minor pain, but fuck, it was worth it, was it ever worth it? That feeling of fullness, of having taken something you didn't expect to take and when I got used to it, I loved it.

Not long after I got comfortable about taking that thing in my ass, Joe broke the tension for me by asking, "Room for another one in there?" I laughed as I told him to fuck off and he said, "I guess I'll have to settle for your beautiful cunt" and there it was, my first DP. The guys were careful to let me settle into it but soon they were giving it plenty of pace and I was in heaven having both holes pounded. I found my ass could take it harder from even Ray's fat cock than I had expected.

At this stage I'd guess I'd probably had 10 orgasms in the 2 hours as we were winding down a bit, I just couldn't keep up to the pace and I honestly think they were struggling too, they'd both cum two or three times, mainly in my pussy but Ray had shot a big load into my asshole.

The third hour was more leisurely, though almost all the time one or other of them was in my cunt or ass. As our time came to a close, Ray said he'd like to leave something visual for my husband and shot his final load on my chin, neck and tits, Joe shot in my ass and pulled out and shot a couple of spurts on my belly and that is how the guys left me, ridden hard, not put away and definitely left very wet inside and out.

Not long afterwards I heard Jimmy's car pull up and I waited his arrival in the house. I have to admit I knew I must look a bit of a mess and I was a little nervous about Jimmy's reaction when he found me like this.

Chapter 4 -- Jimmy's Return

Lesley:

I had heard Jimmy's car pull in, I didn't move from the bed, sprawled back, legs open, cum everywhere, waiting for his reaction. I heard Jimmy call, 'Les where are you?'

"Still in the bedroom Jimmy."

I'd decided it was time for another test to see how far Jimmy would go to please me.

Jimmy:

I walked into the bedroom and wasn't prepared for what I saw, I'd expected she would have showered but she had other ideas, and she was in charge.

"Do you like what you see Jimmy?"

I looked her over from head to toe, she was well fucked and covered in cum, she was like my greatest fantasy come to life, my mouth was dry and I couldn't get the words out.

"Cat got your tongue, babe?" she looked at me, saw that I was awestruck and patted the bed beside her.

Jimmy:

I looked at the river of cum that had dripped and was still oozing from between her legs, her neck was glazed as were her tits and her belly and public hair were showing signs of cum, her pubes matted with spunk. My cock was bursting out of my golf pants.

"I see little Jimmy likes what he sees.

"Speaking of tongues Jimmy. I'd really like you to clean me, I'm a bit messy as you can see. Would you do that for me baby, I got so well fucked that I haven't had the strength to get up and clean myself, besides your tongue is exactly what I need right now, take your clothes off and join me baby."

And that is what I did, God but she smelled of cum, there was so much on her. I started by kissing her and I could taste cock on her mouth, then I cleaned off the cum on her chin, it tasted better than I'd feared, I hadn't been sure I could do this for her, I wanted to, for her, but I thought I might baulk at it when the time came as I was sure it would. I just hadn't expected it to be today for some reason.

I worked my way down to her glazed neck, fuck she was plastered in it, I licked it and she wanted me to kiss her, we swapped the cum in a kiss, she made it passionate, she wanted me to be part of her experience, tasting all that cum, I already was, but as I'd told her, I would do anything for her pleasure. Lower I went and of course, I've always loved sucking her tits, just because there was a healthy covering of cum it made no difference.

Down lower, I ran my tongue through her matter pubic hair and started lower again lapping her cunt, it was swimming. Again, she wanted to have her share, I sucked great gobs of it to give her a good mouthful, Christ those guys shot big loads, I went down again and fed her another mouthful.

Then she said, "Jimmy, I'm not going to order you to do this, I'm not sure if this is asking for it is even OK. No..... I can't even ask, forget it."

It didn't take much to work it out, I grabbed her hips and lifted her, and slid my head underneath. "Oh fuck, babe, you dirty boy, yes, that's what I want, eat my asshole, I love you" was my reward, well that and shooting a huge load as I masturbated whilst eating out her asshole, then moving to and fro between her cunt and her ass until she was completely sated and my tongue was exhausted.

I tell you, the only real difference in eating someone else's cum and eating your own, well, it's mental, it's just all in your head, I was used to eating my own, this was no big deal. Well, not to me, but it was a huge deal to Les, she was astonished that I had found her well fucked and covered in cum and that it hadn't phased me.

I was happy to make her big day of having two big cocks made even better by completing her ultimate fantasy, her being. a little out of control, fucked long and hard by two studs pleasuring her for their own pleasure, being utterly used to the point of exhaustion and then her using me to bring our focus back to what was really important, her & me and I was so willing to be used, I couldn't love her more, that afternoon was proof positive that I would do more or less anything for her pleasure.

That evening, after we had slept entwined for two hours, we showered, dressed, and went to one of our favourite restaurants for dinner. We were both quietly satisfied after our respective days, she was sexually replete, I had a great day on the golf course then home to fulfil some of both of our fantasies.

I had wondered how things might feel after my wife fucking not one but two other men for the first time since we'd been together. Would there be any awkwardness between us? The truth was she was on cloud nine, not only for how the hired help made her feel but how I had reacted when I came home, there was no hint of any problem between us.

Chapter 5 - The Aftermath, and Epilogue of sorts leading to Les and my future.

Jimmy:

Seven months later we had used the agency again three time so roughly every two months or so, Les had a FFM threesome which she did enjoy but not nearly as much as that first time with Ray & Joe, she had a single male date with a massage expert with a big cock and then, running out of things she wanted to try, she reverted to another date with Ray & Joe and again it was a spectacular success, she enjoyed it just as much if not more than the first time, though she did complain of a tender asshole for much of the next week.

In between times our lovemaking continued to be red hot, we both felt so free to do or ask anything of the other. Yes, I was Les's submissive but she never failed to consider my pleasure and was never selfish in her demands of me. We had found a new way of expressing our love, not for everyone of course, but for us it worked.

Les decided that 3 or 4 times a year she would have a long session with Ray & Joe who became expert at knowing exactly what she wanted, maybe needed from them, and they often told her that she was 'their favourite duty and greatest pleasure in their job'. She dismissed that every time with 'I bet you say that to all the girls' but she is spectacular and I believed them.

The only discordant note was when Les misread my submissive nature and encouraged me to suck the masseur's cock, something I completely refused, it was a small hiccup in an otherwise smooth sexual journey. Les was surprised at my refusal; it was the first sexual thing I refused to do for her. Why?

Really -- she asks why? She thought that since I would have had no problem eating his cum, so to her, me sucking his cock didn't seem a big deal. That's what she asked me, but it just was a big deal for me, a very big deal. "Not something I'm happy with Les, let's leave it at that" and to be fair, she accepted that she was the only cocksucker in our home and that 'order' was never mentioned again.

Years pass....

Some years later we started to ease back a little on our love-making frequency, I suppose the red-hot period after I'd come clean about my submissive nature was bound to slow down. We talked out the whole thing, the truth was simple, we were getting older, the thrill of our new reality, like all things, lose a little of their initial lustre, hell we were still more active than most couples in their forties, our love life was still pretty much off the scale in most people's experience. I sometimes wonder how it would have gone had I not finally plucked up the courage to admit my own submissive desires.

One big change in our lives was completely unexpected. We had made a conscious decision not to have children. Then suddenly our lives were irrevocably changed through the tragic death of Les's only sister, Debbie, who was 4 years younger than Les, and her husband Alexander in a car crash. We were the only familial option for their care other than the kids going into the care system, and so we 'inherited' a 10-year-old girl and an 8-year-old boy. Having decided to be childless, it was a real culture shock, but 10 years later, we were as happy with Kate & Alex Jnr as they seemed to be with us.

There is no such thing as the perfect time for a family tragedy but what happened did happen at a time when we were in a time of change and mercifully our ready-made family became a very happy one. We always made sure their real parents were never left in the past, but they returned the love we gave them, and I doubt we would have loved any 'natural' children we may have had any more than Debbie & Alexander's kids.

Time passes and last week, Kate told us she is getting married, she has not long turned 20 and it seems very young but then Les was 21 when we married, so we look forward to making her big day a huge success and the prospect of becoming grandparents, something we never expected, is now a probability in the not too distant future. I'm still working but we are planning towards cutting back and retiring. Our family is starting to spread it's wings, Alex Jnr is at college so we are closing in on being the empty nesters we thought we would be all along.

It's been an interesting life, when I retire, Les and I plan to travel, there are a lot of adventures to come, maybe even a new phase to our sex life. I'll be sure to let you know.

12