Life Changing Times Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, thank you my darling man." She said breaking the embrace. I felt the weight of Laurie's breasts bearing down on my chest, her rock hard nipples demanding my attention. "Now, how do you want me?" She asked softly.

"Any position you want." I told her. "I just have to fuck you now, my darling!" It suddenly dawned on me just how easy the obscenities and terms of endearment came out of my mouth, something I could blame Rose for.

"I know you do." Laurie mumbled. She rolled sideways off my cock coming to rest on her side. Lifting her right leg aloft she told me. "So, take me from behind, nice and deep and when you cum, don't pull out. I want your cock and that warm cum left inside my cunt while I fall asleep."

I spooned up behind her and quickly felt her fingers guiding my knob between her pussy lips and into the warm, moist heaven beyond. Laurie closed her legs and when she felt happy about our positioning, told me to fuck her.

I felt some resistance now, as she squeezed my cock forcing me to concentrate on pleasing both her and me. In the event, I took longer to climax than either of us was expecting, which was particularly enjoyable for me because it allowed my fingers to explore the rosebud entry of her arse, as I pumped away at her pussy. It seemed a natural progression for my digits, which prompted satisfied sighing from Laurie, as I eased a middle finger deeper and deeper into her relaxed tunnel using the same rhythmic tempo as my cock.

"Would you prefer my cock instead of my finger." I asked excitedly my discomposure getting the better of my sanity. Her answer came as a surprise.

"Yes," she answered. "But not at this moment. I'd want another one in my cunt at the same time! I rather fancy a double penetration. Would you fancy supplying one of the cocks, Steven?'

I thought about my answer for a couple of seconds before replying.

"That depends on what other cock you had in mind." I told her.

"I'll remember you said that, Steven, because I know someone you'd love to share my arse with."

Laurie's answer puzzled me, but I allowed the subject to drop and concentrated on finishing. But later on her words came back, leaving me to wonder what she had in mind.

The excitement continued to build, as I pounded back and forth wallowing in the sheer pleasure of being in Laurie's cunt. Her vaginal grip on my cock was even more powerful now, matching her anal grasp of my middle digit. Rose and I had never indulged anally, but we both knew there would be a time when it would become a natural and mutually adopted practice. Laurie, on the other hand was a different case, she accepted anal fucking as a matter of fact. I thought about suggesting it again, but never got the chance because I'd reached the point of no return and exploded, unloading my spunk within her, as she'd requested.

"Don't say a word, Steven, that was just beautiful. Leave your cock where it is and put out the light. We can go to sleep holding one another."

I listened to the thunder in the distance and closed my eyes.

12