Life Decisions Christmas with Sean

Story Info
Can a man in her life stop the spiral of drink and ciggys.
9.1k words
4.67
2.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
124 Followers

This roughly follows on from Life Decisions - Life with Sean - Fetish - Literotica.com

Continuation of the Laura with Sean saga.

"Hey, look honey!" Laura exhaled her smoke into the steam of the bathroom. "As it's the Christmas party this afternoon, I have actually sort of managed to wear matching underwear today." She proudly grinned leaning against the bathroom door frame in her purple dressing gown.

"Eh?" Sean grunted standing by the sink mid stroke of his razor blade. He turned around to see Laura her eyes sparkling as she was standing in the bathroom doorway, and she attempted to sexily open up her dressing gown and revel her tiny red lacey underwear stretched across her body.

He smiled, "Oh, red how very red, how very Christmassy, and rather sexy, who are they for?" He grinned with foam covering half his face and grinned as her admired the view.

"You! For later, who else silly!" She grinned, then pouted, and fluttered her mascara covered eye lids as she tried to look foxy as she brought her cigarette back between her lips.

"Oh, if you say so, what's that on the front of your knickers?" Sean said peering by bending down to look.

"Just for you, a sexy Mrs Christmas!" She smiled "If you rearrange the shaving foam, you could be my 'Father Christmas'?"

"Ha, Ha, or should it be Ho, Ho, Ho?" Sean grinned.

Laura smiled leaned up and kissed the non-foamy side of Sean's cheek and grinned and then standing back, flicked her cigarette over the toilet, "It's the first time in ages, I have been able to fit into these" she said with her exhale, turned and padded back into the bedroom with her dressing gown flapping as she exhaled as she went.

Sean shook his head smiled and muttered, "presumably a year?" Then refocused on the other half of his unshaved face the mirror.

Laura proceeded saunter into the bedroom, flicked the cigarette above the ashtray and with a sigh bounced her bottom on to the bed and got on with fighting her legs and her thick black winter tights.

***

"Wine in the office? Are you sure Boss?" Laura asked as she put her hand over her empty coffee cup. Steve raised his eyebrows at Laura's action, he was standing next to her desk holding a red and white bottle of wine in each hand, and they were all off for their Christmas lunch at the pub around the corner shortly.

"It's Christmas Laura, relax! We can bend the rules sometimes. It's not as if you are driving this afternoon." Steve grinned as Laura reluctantly removed her hand and he proceeded to fill Laura's coffee mug with wine. "Isn't Sean picking you up? Anyway, consider the wine your bonus!" Steve grinned as moved on to the next desk.

"Thanks boss!" Laura smiled at Steve's back and took a large gulp of wine, as she then looked down at her handbag by her feet thinking a cigarette would go nicely with the wine, and then took another gulp.

Rather than her cigarettes Laura got her phone out and messaged Sean

"Going to need your help later  Steves got the christmas wine out  xxx"

" Have fun and try to be good! xxx" was his reply.

***

"Hey Laura, shall I get us our first drink in? We've got, like, 20 minutes before we need to be inside, and the food comes." Karen asked she got out of the taxi and linked arms with Laura.

"Hell yeah!" Laura chuckled as she tucked the silvery tinsel she had in her hair behind her ear as it danced in the cold winter wind as they walked in step towards the pub, "I will grab a table out here, see you in a bit." Laura said opening her handbag get her cigarettes and lighter out.

***

"Karen, I have been so good the last few months, this is like the first time I have two glasses of wine before midday in ages!" Laura said taking a deep inhale on her cigarette.

"It's Christmas honey, you are allowed to let your hair down, and we don't have work again till January."

"I know, but Sean has been making sure that I have been trying to be good." Laura said before inhaling. "Sean has been amazing at trying to help me, and I have noticed it!" she said with her exhale and then manicured her cigarette. "Drinking far too much coffee though, as a replacement I guess."

"You have seemed happier being with him, he must be doing some good for you."

Laura nodded. "Well, he certainly knows how to cook good heathy food, haven't had a takeaway in months, grilled chicken rather than fried!" Laura grinned then sipped her wine and stroked her belly then inhaled on the cigarette.

"You are looking good sweetie!" Karen smiled confidently.

"You are too kind!" Laura heaved once again on her cigarette, before exhaling in the cold grey sky.

"I mean it!"

"Well, I could get into my size 16 stuff properly this week. I am so excited Sean is helping me, I am now losing weight." She beamed.

"That's great, not many can say that at Christmas."

"Oh, I will have to work doubly hard in January, I know I can't skimp on the roast potatoes and gravy!" she laughed.

"In that case, we better finish these ciggies, and go and join the others, the talk of food is making me hungry!" Karen said before necking her wine.

"Go on!" Laura said before taking a quick drag, then exhaling whilst stubbing her cigarette out and only then finishing her drink.

***

With the food eaten, with a cigarette break between each course, shots were being done at the bar by the guys from production, Laura somehow had joined them, with much egging on from the guys she had drunk five Jaeger's and two tequilas', with her nose and eyes hurting from snorting the salt and putting the lemon juice in her eyes Laura had predictably out drunk the men. There was one downside, her head was feeling it, but she urgently needed the toilet, and sooner rather than later to go outside for a cigarette. She looked around for Karen, her vision fuzzy and she seemed to have disappeared. She had wondered off. Clearly, she hadn't wanted the shots. As she stumbled in a vague direction towards the toilets for a pee, through the haze on her eyes see Sean coming in the door. She smiled waved an outstretched arm and loosely pointed towards the toilet door and turned to head to the toilet door.

As she pivoted and headed towards the toilets, she didn't see Brian and Gerry chatting by the door, with their full pints.

***

Sean huffed as he helped Laura open the front door and closed the door and as the Yale lock on her front door clicked shut. Laura swayed into the living room bouncing off the hallway wall and then the door frame. "Oops..." is all she said peeling her beer-soaked jacket off and dropping it to the floor.

Sean tutted, "Law, stop, shall I give you a hand?" He asked as his girlfriend as she was busy fighting her top and failing to get anywhere. Laura gave up as she nodded as her body relaxed and Sean helped by just pulling it over her head throwing both on the floor beside the bin bag containing her skirt.

"Honey, sexy, rather than me try and prolly fail to get up the stairs twice, can you fetch me my nightie?" Laura smiled as she asked, then shivered and turned her focus to her handbag which Sean was holding, she rummaged in her bag for her cigarettes and lighter.

"Of course, I can Law, but do you need to visit the bathroom first, or I am guessing by feeling you it is too late?" Sean said heading to the stairs.

Laura apologetically nodded with screwed her face up as she rubbed her hands on the wet streaks on her thighs as she thought about it and pathetically nodded. "Sorry honey, yeah, a bit too late!"

"Never mind Law, sit in the living room and let me find a towel and a nighty." Sean chuckled to himself shaking his head as he headed up the stairs.

***

With the now wet laddered tights in a ball along with her now dark red Christmas thong and her bra discarded on the living room floor. She handed her cigarette to Sean to hold whilst she pulled her nighty over her head. It now fell almost easily over her body. As he waited, Sean had a cheeky quick draw on her cigarette as he helped her get her hands through the arm holes before passing the cigarette back to her once she was dressed.

She smiled as took the cigarette from him and using her spare hand for support on his chest she went up on tiptoes and gave him a kiss. He held her tight and ruffled up the nighty and squeezed her cold damp bottom tightly; she nuzzled her head into his chest. They soon flicked on the TV and collapsed on the sofa.

After five minutes of Sean stroking her bare legs and smiling invitingly at Laura, with a huff she straddled him, and has his warm hands caressed her large cold breasts, the paused as with some effort she pulled the nighty back over her head.

***

As Sean gave Laura a kiss and climbed off and sat beside her on the sofa. She leaned across and picked up her pack and lighter from the table, and she slid out a cigarette, lit it with a short sharp inhale, exhaled her cone to the ceiling. With a groan she leaned again grabbed some tissues from the box beside the sofa and wiped her inner thighs down before throwing the tissues on the floor.

Sean looked down and smiled at Laura naked on the sofa with a cigarette between her lips and smiled as she watched her chest rise and her breasts sag down the side of her body as she dragged hard on the post sex cigarette.

Sean bent down and pulled up his boxers and was about to sit down on the sofa and Laura looked at him intently.

"Honey, I know you will say no...But could you pour me a glass of neat vodka?" She said flicking her ash near her ashtray, "That was so nice, but I am now thirsty," she stuck her tongue out and panted, pulled her hurt puppy face, and then grinned sweetly.

"As it's nearly Christmas, and that was fun, and as it's you, and yes the sex was great, I will do." Sean said before pausing as she exhaled a plume of smoke, once it was dispersed, he then leant in for another kiss.

"Thanks darling." Laura smiled and drew on the cigarette again.

"It's okay we will go for a much longer walk in the morning." Simon said from the door as Laura glowered at him, then smiled and exhaled.

Laura sighed, "But it's nearly Christmas?"

Saturday Morning

"Again, sorry Sean," Laura said for the umpteenth time that morning as she squatted in the kitchen and loaded her wet soggy clothes from last night into the washing machine. "I will be better for you, I promise!" she stood up and tugged at her loose-fitting jeans by the belt loop as she wiggled her hips.

"Law its fine." Sean sipped his coffee.

"It's not good enough, I am not good enough for you." She sighed as she heavily and lethargically sat down on the kitchen chair and reached for the cigarette burning in the ashtray and brought it to her lips. Her shoulders rose as she heaved the smoke into her lungs.

Sean reached across and took her spare hand. "Law, sweetie. I now know you. It's absolutely fine. It has been a while. I know you are trying; you've had a tough couple of years."

"I have been so good recently..." she sighed her exhale.

"As such I am sure Santa will still bring you something!" Sean chuckled.

Laura nodded as she again pulled the smoke into her lungs. "Thanks, sweety. On that point, is it okay if I spend Christmas with just my mum?"

Sean chuckled, "Yes, of course, I know it's important, and I am new on the scene. I need to see my parents too!" He grinned.

Her face collapsed in kindness, "Thank you. You are too understanding!"

"Anyway, yes, it's cold but its dry this morning, I still think we should wrap up warm for that walk?"

Laura's shoulders sank and she nodded with impending doom. "We still going for that walk? I will dig out my woolly hats." She then brought the filter to her lips and enjoyed the warmth that it gave her.

***

They slowly walked along a canal side towpath arm in arm, the wind was bitterly cold, and they were both regretting the idea. After half an hour, they turned around and slowly walked back to the car.

Laura dropped her cigarette to the floor and stubbed it out. Then got in. Shivering. "Are you sure that it's good for us?"

"We all need fresh air in our lungs and the walk gets our endolphins going"?

"Endolphins?" Laura screwed her face up in confusion. Sea mammals were swimming in her head.

"Endorphins. Sorry my humour again." He beamed.

"Oh Sean...love you." She rolled her eyes.

"Shall we go to a coffee shop for lunch, I think a nice warm hot chocolate would do us well right now."

"As long as I can have the cream!" Laura giggled as she turned the car fan right up to hot.

"Yes, I then have to pack to go home."

"Ooooh." She frowned.

Tuesday- Christmas Day

"Merry Christmas mum!" Laura forced a smile and then yawned as she came down her mum's stairs wearing her fitted Denis the Menace nighty, she had just about remembered to pack. The slight morning chill to the air evident by her large nipples erect pointing downwards towards through the top and towards the table. Her mum was sitting her at the kitchen table with cup of coffee and her morning cigarette.

"Law, Merry Christmas to you too! How are you feeling today?"

Laura smiled at her mum "All good, great. A night in with you meant that I did not drink anything at all last night!"

"Law, I was surprised but your cough was really bad this morning? Could hear it down the hallway. Are you ok?" Trisha stated in a stern motherly fashion whilst ashing her own cigarette.

"Yup, winter." She coughed again at the talk of coughing. "Erm, a, erm, a second cigarette will soon sort it!" Laura said grabbing the pack of reds off the table.

"Are you sure Laura?"

Laura enthusiastically nodded. "Yes mum, absolutely!" She spoke with the cigarette between her teeth, before lighting it and exhaling "I probably have another annoying cold on the way; Sean keeps taking me on cold walks for exercise. It is the season for them after all." She said before double pumping her second cigarette of the morning.

"How many are you smoking a day now? I assume far too many?" Trisha asked rhetorically.

"Erm not sure, thanks to Sean a lot less than I have been. May be a pack?" Laura said whilst her eyebrow bounced as she literally trying to count them in her head.

Trisha nodded, "Sean is good for you,"

"He is mum, I am losing weight again!" she grinned.

"That is good, I am not complaining, and I can't!" Trisha smiled as she slowly brought the filter to her lips and her cheeks collapsed as she inhaled, "The only reason for asking is that my pack emptied quicker than normal yesterday!" she exhaled a plume to the ceiling and smiled at her daughter.

"You probably smoked more than usual as you were with me last night mum, I'm fine!" Laura said as she held the cigarette in her lips and tied her hair back into a ponytail and out of her face, briefly flashing her auburn pubes to her mother as her grey nighty raised as her elbows went up and it got stuck on her belly in the process.

"Do you want to get dressed while I boil the kettle?" Trisha asked making a statement out of it.

Laura tugged her top down that had climbed up her still fat buttocks. "Nah, I will have a coffee first, I need it!"

"One coffee coming up, as long as you are ok"

"It's Christmas mum, please, give me a break?" Laura pleaded then drew heavily on her cigarette.

"Ok, Law, ok."

Laura nodded exhaled, and moved to sit down, manicuring her cigarette in ashtray on the kitchen table. "Thanks mum," she smiled as she got herself comfortable. As Trisha boiled the kettle.

Trisha passed Laura a mug of coffee and sat down "So Law, I may have confession, as I think I goofed this year," she retrieved the cigarette from the ashtray and inhaled then frowned. "As it was just the two of us, for what I thought about six months ago would be a treat, I have booked a table at the Vic Inn." Trisha paused briefly again to inhale on the cigarette as Laura smiled at her mum.

Trisha exhaled a cloud to the ceiling "As I didn't want to cook, just for us? I hope you understand?" Trisha asked as she double flicked the cigarette on the ashtray.

"Mum, I can now go to a pub, without getting paralytic!"

"Are you sure?"

Laura pulled sarcastic face "Mum! Very! Shall we go and open some presents?" she asked then sipped her coffee.

***

"I now get the feeling of being a naughty schoolgirl, having to go out and stand outside whilst having a smoke, don't you think?" Trisha asked as they huddled under the overhanging roof protecting the cigarette from the bitterly winter wind. After shaking the lighter she got her cigarette alight before offering the flame to Laura.

"Mum, I just enjoy them!" Laura replied before accepting the flame. After exhaling, she followed up, "and they go so well with the wine." She smiled holding the cigarette out as an exhibit "and the wine with the starter was rather nice."

"Well yes, haven't had pate in ages!" She shivered, "We should finish these as quickly as possible and get back in the warm and the Turkey main course!" Trisha said before her cheeks collapsed as she drew heavily on the cigarette.

"Mum, don't rush, enjoy, we are dressed for outside, just enjoy the cigarette, and then we will enjoy our food even more!"

"But Law, I am sure you used to go at least a whole meal before needing one of these?" Trisha quizzed Laura.

"Pot kettle mum?"

"True."

"I am sure I can? If I wanted to," Law said exhaling and flicking the ash into the terracotta ashtray on the outside table they were standing next to. "I am smoking a lot less around Sean." She mused, looking not too convinced by her statement. "I am ok, honestly, plus mum," she inhaled on the cigarette "If you are thinking like that, you didn't need to come out into the cold and have one too?" Laura said with the smoke pouring out of her mouth.

"Touché" Trisha replied and inhaled deeply on her cigarette and then stubbed her cigarette out on the ashtray. "Right, Law, I can hear the gobble gobble of the turkey, time for food." she said with her exhale.

"I hope it's not gobbling, and its cooked, I am on my way mum, top up the wine and just let me enjoy and finish this one!" Laura grinned before bringing her hand back to her mouth and furiously inhaling on the cigarette. Just trying to maximise the nicotine from the current half smoked cigarette. As her mum, turned and pulled the door open a wall of warmth briefly engulfed Laura carried on drawing deeply on her cigarette

***

"So, Law, what you doing for New Years Eve?" Trisha asked as she mopped her cheek of split gravy between mouthfuls of turkey.

"I don't know, I imagine I will either be out of the girls or with Sean?"

"Fair enough!" Trisha replied stabbing her potato.

"I enjoy spending time with Sean."

"That's good, he seems happy to be with you, compared to Adam?" She brought the vegetable to her mouth and started chewing.

"Yeah, he really doesn't mind my smoking."

Trisha nodded as she chewed, "Well that's good."

Laura finished the last of her mountain of roast potatoes, wiped her mouth of the gravy with the Christmas tree printed napkin and then finished the last of the red wine in her glass.

"So mum, toilet and ciggy break, coming too?"

"I will join you for the cigarette, after I've been to the bar. It seems we have finished this bottle and we still have dessert to go!"

"Are you trying to get me drunk mum?"

Trisha smiled and gently shook her head, "Don't think I could afford to do that!"

"Ha Ha, cool, see you outside!" Laura grinned, pushed the chair back and once standing breathed in and redid her top button up and headed off to the toilets.

Bazzle
Bazzle
124 Followers