Life Decisions Christmas with Sean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"Fuck, better not get too drunk with mum" Laura said out loud to herself as she sighed, stood up, wiggled her bum, and pulled up her red knickers and black jeans up, coughed as she squeezed the button against her stomach. These jeans were really her standing up ones, even with her weight loss, they were not her sitting down ones. She then flushed the loo.

***

'It's Christmas, but is this second bottle wise for Laura?' Trisha thought as she filled both glasses on the table whilst waiting for Laura to come back from the toilet.

***

Laura strode purposely back into the restaurant end of the pub, cigarette bouncing preloaded in the lips ready for lighting, her lighter primed in her hand ready for action as soon as she exited the door, she looked back at her mum as her hand reached the door handle and nodded towards outside to ask if she was coming.

"I'm on my way!" Trisha called out over the cheesy Christmas music and din and chatter that filled the room as she picked up her pack off the table and headed towards the door.

***

"The food was nice mum, a lovely Christmas treat, thanks," Laura said with her exhaled smoke pouring out of her mouth.

"Yes, they do the roast potatoes far better than I could ever do!" Trisha smiled and then casually inhaled.

Laura nodded whilst inhaling, "It is the fats they use, is it duck or goose fat or something good like that?" She said with her exhale "Either way I enjoyed them! I'm stuffed and my lips are salivating again and the thought." and Laura said flicking the ash and licking her lips, and then inhaled deeply on her cigarette.

Trisha smiled "You have always liked your food, but you can definitely tell Sean's work with food on you!" she proudly stated in motherly fashion. "Does your diet allow for dessert, then maybe go for a walk, like we used to? Burn off some of those potatoes? It's not raining?"

"Erm, I am not on a diet, Sean is just filling with lettuce and cucumber. And walks, so yeah, we can do!" Laura replied, coughed, and inhaled again on her cigarette.

***

"It was lovely Christmas lunch mum, Thank you." Laura said giving Trisha a hug as they left the pub arm in arm.

"Oh, thank you darling, it was nice to spend time together, just the two of us, and I hope next year I will be cooking for three again?" she smiled.

Laura dug into her bag and got her pack and lighter out, "Maybe mum, don't rush it. Shall we walk the short way home?" She asked as she lighted the cigarette balanced between her lips.

"Yes Law," Trisha shook her head, "let's do that!" and they set off arm in arm and staggered in unison down the pavement with two clouds of smoke billowing above their heads in the dusky nights sky.

"We can then open some of Dad's port?" Laura grinned.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Trisha giggled.

"No, but I want another drink!" Laura chuckled.

***

"Mum, you were meant to make me drink less!" Laura slurred as she finished off her glass of port and leaned forward holding the coffee table for support took a last drag on the current cigarette, exhaled, and stubbed it out on the ashtray on the table in front of her.

"Oh, goes on has anothesh drinks, it Christmas!" grinned a drunk Trisha. "I'se going too!" she laughed at herself.

"Mum, I am never going to say no to you." Laura giggled as she unsteadily leaned forward and topped up both glasses emptying the last of the Christmas port.

"Ash longs ash it's onlys ones days a years, ish fine!" Trisha slurred and reached across and flicked her cigarette into nearly full large glass ashtray on the coffee table in front of her and picked up the port and took a good slug of it. "I has my gorgeoush daughter wis me for Christmash, what more can your mum ask for?" she stated before drawing again on the cigarette.

"You are fucking pissed mum!" Laura said before gulping her port.

"And? Whens am ish going to gets a grandchilds?" She giggled.

"Not for ages mum. I've been with Sean less than 6 months?"

"Oh...only that long?"

"Is that what it's all about mum?" Laura asked before taking another good gulp of the port.

Trisha overly exaggeratedly shook her head, "No, I am sorry, it's Christmas and the wine and port talking, and I will stop."

"Mum!" Laura smiled at her mum, "After Adam, I am going slowly with Sean."

"Sorry darling, I may be tiny winey bit pissed," she giggled trying to lighten the mood. "But you are my gorgeous daughter, whatever you say!" Trisha stated.

Laura smiled at her mum and leaned across and gave her a hug, "Do you want another top up?" Laura asked shuffling to the end of the sofa.

The cigarette popped from Trisha's mouth as she finished inhaling "Oh go on, I think there is another bottle in the cupboard." She slurred with her exhale as the grey smoke clambered out of her mouth and up towards the ceiling.

Laura coughed and groaned picked a cigarette and lighter from the pack on the table, lit it, placed the lighter back on top of the pack and drew heavily on it, as she exhaled, she dangled the cigarette and levered herself off the sofa leaving the glasses on the table. Her jeans top button was unpopped letting her stomach hang out.

"I will upstairs and go for a wee and get into something comfortable, these jeans are not agreeing to the number of potatoes earlier, I bring another bottle back with me!" Laura smiled and looked fondly at her drunk mother and then waddled off towards the stairs.

"What rather than using your knickers as usual?" Trisha snidely commented.

"Mum!" Laura scolded back. "Not always!"

Trisha laughed, "If you say so, I will go after you!" Trisha replied before drawing again deeply on her cigarette before gently coughing a couple of times once her daughter was out of the room.

***

Laura again wearing the Denis the Menace nightie walked into the living room dangling her cigarette, carrying the bottle of port; she bent over and topped up the two glasses, put the bottle down, stood up straight inhaled deeply on the cigarette, exhaled, and flicked the ash in the ashtray and then flumped down on to the sofa tucking her knees under the hem of the nightie and inhaled deeply on her cigarette.

Trisha wobbled unsteadily down the stairs in her matching green bra and knickers, "Sorry Law, think I'm going to have to go to bed, I think I have had a little too many to drink at lunchtime." she drunkenly grinned "Merry Christmas darling."

"Oh Mum, I have poured you another drink, come one, a night cap won't hurt, you won't want me to drink both" she smiled.

"Oh, I shouldn't but go on, Law, as its Christmas, you've twisted my arm." Trisha smiled and carefully walked over to the sofa as she sat down, she coughed, leaned across picked up a cigarette from the table and lit it with a deep inhale.

Laura looked across as her mum sat down "Mum, their nice pants, who are they for?" she asked before taking a sip of her Port.

"Er, me?" Trisha replied, "your mum is allowed nice clothes; I'm not like you, going walking around most of the time in large grey baggy clothes!"

"That's not fair, this is comfortable for bed mum!"

"Ummm, if you say so!" Trisha smirked and then inhaled on her cigarette "I just forgot to bother to pick up my dressing gown." Trisha drunkenly giggled.

"So, you are they for?" Laura asked before exhaling her cloud of smoke.

"Law, no one other than me! Honest."

"Mum, you are allowed to find company, just gossiping and want to know who!"

"Darling, I was planning on going to bed, not have the Spanish enq... thingy" Trisha replied trying not to trip up over her words.

"Sorry mum, the pants are nice." She stated, inhaled on her cigarette, "and you are looking good for your age mum!"

"Age?" Trisha smiled and then inhaled on her cigarette too, "Its Michael Macintyre, he is funny!" She asked before releasing her exhale pointing at the television. "Anyway, shall we turn the TV up?"

Laura said as she flicked the ash from her cigarette, picked up the remote and turned the TV up and inhaled again deeply on her cigarette and relaxed her shoulders in the process.

"Ohh you're staying. He certainly is funny, but he makes my lungs hurt laughing!" grinned Laura then proceeded with her draw on her cigarette.

Trisha tutted. "Your poor lungs!"

"Mummmm!"

Wednesday- Boxing Day

"Morning mum," Laura said sitting on the kitchen table with her coffee and a morning cigarette.

"Ugh," Trisha growled as she wiped the sleep from her eyes and then tugged on her dressing gown to tighten it against her body as she came from the darkness of the hallway into the bright kitchen.

"It was a great Christmas day, thank you mum"

"Ugh," Trisha groaned again.

Laura smiled, then leaned across and opened the draw next to the sink and rummaged around and pulled out her mum's paracetamol pack and placed the pack on top of the cigarette pack and pushed them and the lighter across the table.

"How can you smoke after last night?" Trisha grumped, "we must have demolished a pack or two before bed, my throat feels awful"

"Mum it aint the cigarettes' fault, it's probably the bottle of port we had between us!" Laura smiled.

Trisha grimaced at the thought of the port.

"Here, have one!" Laura said as she pulled a cigarette pack back towards her and pulled a cigarette out of the packet and lit it using her current cigarette using a couple of deep drags before passing it to her mum.

"Ugh, how are you so spritely" Trisha asked before taking the cigarette from her daughter's fingers and inhaling on it.

"You know mum, I, um, may have a bit of practice and also always need two or three ciggies before I feel human in the mornings." Laura grinned before hurriedly dragging on her fourth cigarette of the morning.

"I just need coffee." Trisha croaked and then sat down on the kitchen chair and quietly inhaled her cigarette. "I don't think I have been this hungover in years!" Trisha stated after the exhale.

"Let's get a coffee inside you, and you will soon feel better Mum, I am sure, do you fancy any toast? I assume we have some bread somewhere?"

Trisha coughed, then wiped her nose with her hand as she grimaced. "No, I can't face food this morning." She held her stomach with one hand and with the other gracefully move the cigarette to her lips and hauled on the filter. Before sighing the exhale. "But coffee would be good." She grinned.

"You can always head back to bed, I used to do that a lot!" Laura smiled and then mechanically brought her hand to her mouth and inhaled on her cigarette.

Trisha nodded, exhaled, and said "I think I will probably do just that, my head is throbbing."

Laura took in the state that her mum was in and winced. Knowing she was exactly the same. "That's fine mum, after this coffee, I am going to head home and let you rest."

***

Laura kicked off her shoes and watched one of the black flat shoes bounce against the bottom step of the stairs and then fall upside down and smiled to herself as it slowly fell back on the floor the right way up. She only then turned to close the front door from the cold wintery draughts. Laura dug into handbag securing her packs and lighter then headed to the kitchen.

She placed her new three packs of reds on the table that her mum had kindly bought her and popped on the kettle, opened the fridge and sniffed the milk and smiled at it being ok, then got a mug out of the cupboard and dug some instant coffee out of the coffee pot on the counter, and as the kettle bubbled away she turned and got a cigarette out of the open pack on the table and after a throat clearing gentle cough, she lit it with a double pump inhale.

She made the coffee and opened the draw and took out her paracetamol, popped a couple of pills into her hand, swallowed them with a gulp of the coffee proceeded to the living room where she pushed the coffee mug on to the table and slumped down on the sofa an inhaled again on her cigarette and picked up the presents neat wrapped and left by Sean with strict instructions to open after he had left.

Laura sat there with a cigarette dangled between her lips and ripped open the paper, scattering the tiny bits of shards in the process. She looked at the large black box and gulped. She flipped open and looked at delicate gold necklace and matching bracelet, she reached across, stubbed out her cigarette and smiled happily.

Laura then texted him her devoted Christmas love.

New Year's Eve

"We can go out again later if you want?" Sean asked as they closed the front door.

Laura shivered as she unwrapped her scarf, dropping it on the stairs before unbuttoning her coat. "If it's okay with you, I am rather tired from that walk, it was further than you think."

"It was only around the block?"

"Yeah, but you extendated it?"

"Hmmm. I did not make that much longer..."

"Either way, I think a night together in the warm would be lovely!" she smiled as she hung up her coat before bending over to pick up the scarf.

"If, you are sure?" Sean smiled as he stroked his hands around her large arse emphasised in her stretched tight blue denim jeans as she reached for the discarded scarf.

"Oi!" She squealed, turning, and flapping him affectionately with the scarf tails. "No, that walk was long and cold enough, I really don't feel like heading out again, it is meant to rain later."

"I thought some fresh air after Christmas was a good idea. I always feel cooped up inside. At least it did not rain."

"Oh, honey it was, did not even have to drive." She grinned and wrapped her hands around his waist and kissed him on the lips.

"We can still go out tonight if you want, are they girls out?"

"Probably, but no, I am good in with you, or even better, you in me!" she chuckled and grinned.

"That does sound good, but I thought getting plastered drunk with wet knickers and dancing the night away with your girls would what you wanted?"

Laura shrugged her shoulders. "Yes, the wet knickers are always fun. But I now, have you, you make me wet in other ways. It is warmer and more comfortable on the sofa?" She smiled and on tiptoes again kissed him again on the lips.

Sean tried to work out what she meant, as he took his coat off. "Shall I boil the kettle, coffee or hot coco?"

"Yes, please, hot chocolate would be lovely right now." She chuckled as she unzipped her boots and slid her thick white sock covered toes out of them.

"Coming right up."

Laura padded to the sofa and breathing in with one hand flipped and un-popped her brass button on her tight fitted blue size 16 jeans she was more than happy that she just about got into now standing up, and with her fly flapping open wide her still large belly sagged lower. She instinctively tugged her tee shirt down, before turning around. With a tired sigh she reached for one of her open packs of cigarettes and placed the filter between her lips. With a flick, she was pulling hard on the cigarette.

"Cream?" Sean's muffled voice called out from the kitchen.

"Even though it's still Christmas, no thanks honey, just going upstairs to get changed into something more comfortable!" Laura smiled proudly, as she shouted back.

She was going to be good. Then brought the filter back to her as her cheeks collapsed once again. With a deep exhale she started to climb the stairs.

Sean looked to the kitchen ceiling as Laura shuffled around upstairs. Before taking the mugs into the lounge. He settled down in his chair and gulped his coffee as Laura shuffled into the room, her released breasts and belly bouncing in her matching cotton and warm pink thick cotton pyjamas.

"Nothing like the season of hot drinks." He smiled as he looked her up and down.

"Warmer than a bottle of wine for lunch followed gin and tonic or two!" Laura chuckled as she flumped down beside him before stretching for the mug and bringing it to her lips and gulped it down, loudly and happily sighing.

"Is that your usual New Year's Eve?"

Laura nodded "Yeah, get a drunk as possible as early as possible, I think I even missed last year's bongs in the nightclub, by the time I came round, or back from the toilets we were dancing to Auld Lang...." She chuckled.

"That's just been you having fun?"

"Yeah, but I have to say, you are taking me to a much happier place. I feel content to be with you!" she smiled as she fluttered her eye lids and the brought the short butt to her lips for one final drag.

"I don't want to be holding you back from having fun?" Sean patted and affectionately squeezed her thigh.

"Sean, honey, you are not, I am happy in with you. I am now in for the night!" She smiled as she straightened her tee pyjamas over her stomach as she wiggled her hips as she settled back, looking to get comfortable. "If we went out, I would drink far too much, and make a fool of myself, and feel awful in the morning."

"True, in that case, shall I pop out to Tesco, get us a bottle of champagne, and we can open it here at midnight, just the two of us?"

Laura's eyes almost moistened. "Honey, that sounds divine. That is after our long walk, if we can stay up to midnight, that is!" She chuckled and faux yawned.

***

"I have not been in for New Year's Eve, for like for ever!" Laura chuckled to herself as she stretched for the ashtray again stubbing her latest cigarette out. She sat back and straightened herself out and snuggled close to Sean.

"I always think, compared to Christmas eve, it's a crap night out?" He mused.

"Why?"

"Because it's an anti-climax. Christmas eve everyone is home, it was great to go back to my parent's place stay with them and see all my mates from school."

"Yeah, what's wrong with New Year's Eve with me?"

"Nothing at all. I mean Christmas eve is everyone coming home, New Year's Eve is traditionally everyone talking of going away again?"

"Well, I'm not going anywhere." Laura wiggled her soft body closer to Sean and turned her head, smiled, and leaned in for a kiss.

"Good! When I bought the bottles earlier, you did not ask for any more ciggies, have you got enough?"

"Yeah," she smiled before looking across at her ashtray full of butts and her open pack of Marlboro reds beside it, "I got a few yesterday."

"Oh, cool."

Laura smiled and looked at Sean's face. "Sean, I am very happy here with you!"

"Good, in that case, shall I get up and cook us some dinner?"

Laura frowned "Oh, I was nice and snuggly here, but go on, I am hungry and having a full stomach will make me even happier!" She kissed him again and then still holding his hand, as he got off the sofa, she released it, turned, and with both hands empty. Instantly reached yet again for her pack and lighter.

"Only going to be simple chilli and rice if that is, okay?" Sean asked.

"Anything you cook is okay by me honey!" she grinned and patted her stomach, then whilst still grinning flicked her lighter.

"Do you want some squash for now?" Sean asked.

"If I must be sober for a bit longer, then yes!" Laura snidely replied.

"I'm not forcing you. We will have the champagne later?" Sean smiled back.

***

As the kitchen clock ticked to 1130 Laura, tucked her stray hair behind her ear and watched on and giggled as her eyes took in Sean with both hands wrapped around the shaft of the wine bottle grunting. He was trying to wrestle with the cork from the bottle, and with the final pop Laura clapped and whooped.

"Well done for not breaking the lights!" She laughed as Sean carefully poured the fizzing wine as it gurgled into the two glasses.

"I am just grateful to be spending it with you, in the dry!" Sean replied looking towards the kitchen door as the rain beet down against the glass.