All Comments on 'Life Goes On...'

by reallife4me

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
reallife4mereallife4meabout 4 years agoAuthor
A quick note...

I meant to leave this note at the end of the story but of course, I forgot. This Davids' story begins with, The Soldier and The Cleaner. From there just follow the trail and you'll get caught up on what has led him to this point.

The main Character in, Growing Up is also named David. One character has nothing to do with the other. The David in Growing Up is based on my early years, my actual coming of age from along time ago. The one that you just finished reading is all in my imagination.

I hope you enjoy my little hobby, my storytelling. Your feedback is always welcomed and is always appreciated. Oh and don’t be like David, always practice safe sex...be good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

David’s choices have now literally led him to what he truly acts like - and what little self respect he has for himself and people he says he loves like Thomas - he is a common whore waking up alone with a battered asshole and a wad of cash on the bedstand. Face facts or change your behaviors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userreallife4me@reallife4me
Not much to say other than I'm still trying to figure it all out. I'm not a writer just someone that enjoys telling a story, enjoy.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES