Life Goes On...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The knowing glance from someone in disgust because to them I represent depravity. That glance is not just unwanted it fucking pisses me off. The cute smile of a fellow student, male or female, is always pleasant. The passing hello from a handsome professor is always welcomed. Either way, I can't wait to get out of here.

Tonight? Tonight, I'm stuck. It's my night to watch the old man. I remember a time when I enjoyed accompanying him to his selective members-only social club. Back in the day, they used to call these places country clubs. A place where the haves can get together and regale themselves with self-serving stories of their life's success.

For me, it's just fucking boring. Everyone plays dress up and it's the high school cafeteria "it" crowd in one spot. Whatever...

I may not like these people and their posh behavior but I do like dressing up. The place is beautiful and I guess there can be something said to only a certain type of people being allowed in. But tonight, something was off.

That something was sitting at the other end of the bar and hasn't stopped stealing glances my way for the past hour. I wasn't making it easy for him to stop looking. Once I knew that I was being ogled I made sure to put on a show.

With every person that approached me, I smiled just a bit brighter. Allowing my hand gestures to be softer than they should be. Tilting my head, pulling back my hair from my face. Posing from time to time just for him. I kept wondering if this stranger was ever going to get the courage up to make his way to me.

If he did or didn't it wasn't important. I was enjoying being a tease and the center of his attention. Then he was gone...

Don't know exactly when it happened. I was speaking to an old friend of my fathers and as I turned to look, he wasn't there. Just as well, I didn't need to lead him on into thinking that I wanted anything from him.

"You seem to fit in rather nicely here," a deep voice coming from behind me, causing me to flinch.

Without turning to acknowledge the voice I kept my gaze out into the main room. A sly smile escaped me.

"It's not nice to sneak up on people. It could get you in trouble." I responded in a soft voice that I knew only the person behind me could hear.

The gentleman that looked out of place at the end of the bar? He was coming around from behind me. Sitting down on the high bar chair next to mine.

"May I?" He asked in that deep voice.

I looked into his blue eyes, barely licking my bottom lip before slightly biting it before responding to him.

"Please, don't let me stop you," A facetious response in a soft tone.

The gentleman that looked out of place looked that way because he was out of place. We made our introductions and he proceeded to order us both a fresh drink. Mr. Myles Jeffries is the gentleman's name and I gave him mine.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, David," displaying a gorgeous, distinguishing smile as he spoke.

"I'm sure," my short response, offering him my hand.

His first extinct, to give me a firm handshake, instantly stopped once he quickly realized that he would not be getting the same in return. Instead, he relaxed his hand. Holding mine for a second, gently. Slowly swiping his thumb over the back of my hand before slowly releasing it.

He smiled again and this time so did I. This would be interesting, maybe even fun, I thought to myself. He went on to explain that this was not his scene. I gently laughed.

"No! I never would have guessed." I responded causing him to chuckle.

"It's that obvious? C'mon, what gave me away?" He asked before taking a sip of his drink.

"For one, you're alone. Look out there," I motioned with my drink in one hand.

Out at the large comfortable room full of sofas and big padded leather chairs. Billiard tables in the far upstairs section, card tables in the opposite corner. The room filled with older men and their cigars. Mostly everyone dressed in expensive tailored suits.

"You don't look like any of them," I concluded before taking a sip of my bourbon.

He didn't look like them because he wasn't one of them. He would go on to explain that he's just a regular construction guy. The reason he was there was to meet with a prospective client. He was there only by special invitation of a gentleman wanting to build a hotel, mall or something like that. Whatever...

His bid had been accepted and the invitation was just to close his deal. Things went well and he may, how did he put it? Oh yes, he said, "I might have a job."

"I might have a job," I thought to myself. How quaint and wonderful for him. But why had he been looking me over for the past hour? Why was he sitting next to me? Don't get me wrong. Mr. Jefferies most definitely passed my visual approval. The fact that he didn't look the part of those in this stuffy room made no difference to me. It was an added plus.

He looked about average size, I'm short and he looked about a half a foot taller than me. Not skinny and not fat. He looked solid, stocky with thick dark hair that had a bit of grey here and there. His face, definitely a face that's been worn by the sun. Overall, a handsome man in a rugged tough man way.

"So, Mr. Jefferies, we don't know each other. You aren't from around here. What do I owe the pleasure of your company this evening?" I turned my back to the big room, facing the bar. Crossing my legs in a very feminine manner.

I asked those questions because thanks to my wonderful father, everyone in the room knows about me. It seems that once my father found out that I enjoy the company of men he needed me to know that he was ok with that. He needed me to know that he is proud of me no matter who I choose to love.

You guessed it. He told all of his friends, associates and anyone that would listen that he is a proud father of a gay young man. I could have died. But like I said, I love my father. In my eyes he is a great man but, damn.

When I came out to my parents, I told them that I was coming out to my teammates and friends. My parents took this to mean that they could tell their friends. Before I knew it, everyone knew. It felt as if the entire town knew.

I don't care, honestly. That's the reason I lost the love of my life and the guy that followed after him. They had to keep their secret; I refuse to live in one.

Now here is Mr. Jeffries, no clue of who I am. He has an idea of what my preference may be. He has no idea that by approaching me in a public manner, in this room, he may be outing himself.

As he starts to explain himself, I don't bother listening to him as he spoke. Instead, I start to ask myself if I should tell him of the situation, he may be putting himself in. Is he married? If he is married, what if word gets back to his wife? Does he even have a family? What about the guy that is offering him his job?

Would that guy take issue with hiring a, wait for it, a homosexual? I was bounced out of an opportunity to play professional soccer because of my preference. Was he putting himself out of job just by talking to me?

Would it matter that he seemed to be having an intimate conversation with an openly gay young man? A very beautiful gay young man I might add. I had to say something because he does seem like such a nice man.

"Mr. Jefferies, before you go on." I interrupt as I lean forward, my elbows now resting on the bar. Hanging my head over my drink as I take it in my hand and gently swirl my bourbon.

"Listen, I'm flattered, I truly am. You seem like a nice man but I think that you are the only person in here that is just now discovering that I'm gay." The look on his face chilled me.

"You see everyone in here already knows this fact. I just don't want to cause any problems for you." His expression never changed as I finished speaking.

A feeling as if the room had completely stopped came over me. As if all the noise from the many conversations, the music, the laughter and camaraderie taking place in this vast room just stopped. He smiled, took his final drink.

He sat there for a moment in silence. I sat there in silence as well. Staring down into my drink. I kept thinking, had this been any other room, any other place. I would have enjoyed our innocent, casual encounter. Getting to know him.

But not here, not here...

The nice gentleman said nothing else. He dropped a couple of hundred-dollar bills on the bar. Then without saying a word he left. But not before sliding a business card under my elbow. I was intrigued, he had my attention.

"Jimmy! I think this is yours?" I called out to the bartender and motioned to the money.

"Thanks, David. Nice!" He responded picking up the empty glass and cash.

"His tab wasn't even one bill; I like a man that tips well. What about you, sugar? You good?" I couldn't help but smirk at the sugar remark.

"Yes babe, I'm good," I couldn't help smiling, watching Jimmy's face turn a deep red as he turned and walked away.

I'll let you in on a secret. I never told anyone but yeah. I sucked Jimmy's cock one night. I had too much to drink and he took me in the storage room and I sucked his cock. There, now you know...

My father plopping down next to me scared the hell out of me. What the fuck old man, I thought to myself.

"Why so jumpy honey?" My father asks as he laughs out loud. Knowing that he had startled me.

"Jeez old man. Honey? Really?" I reply, I love my father but he can annoy the hell out of me sometimes.

"Let's make like the wind and blow young man!" As he said those words all I could do was shake my head. God help me, please! Was all I could think.

With that, we were out. He'd had enough and I needed to get out of there. The old man enjoyed that place and I didn't mind bringing him when my mother wasn't up to it. I can't blame her. My father likes the men's only section of his social club. He doesn't enjoy the main room so much. He calls it the couple's room.

Sometimes I wonder if he's gay. Not really, I don't and no. He's not. He's just a dinosaur from a time long passed. A macho man world. Where the men were bathed in testosterone and macho man bullshit. Have I said that I love my old man?

Lying in bed I couldn't sleep. I grabbed my phone and the business card next to it. Should I? He wasn't anything special and he ran out of there. Why would I bother getting involved with a family man? Although I don't know that he is a family man.

Still, the way he ran out of there means that he keeps his secret. Right? Still. A text couldn't hurt. Could it? Tapping the screen on my phone...

Me: Thanks for the drink

I push send and wait. After a half-hour, I had already given up and started to fall asleep when the familiar tone sounds out from my phone.

Myles: Any time gorgeous

"Oh my," I whisper to myself...

Me: Sorry if I ruined your evening

Myles: Not at all

Myles: I want to see you

Instantly I can feel my heart race. What do I do? What do I want? What if he's married? How old is he? What does he want? All these questions racing through my head...

Me: Ok

I text him my address. What the fuck are you doing?! Here? You're bringing him here?! Are you stupid? You don't know him!! I was Badgering myself over and over. My heart racing, my body tingling.

Myles: See you in 15

Me: Slow down tuff guy, make it an hour?

Myles: Sure babe, see you in an hour

Babe, I thought to myself as I read his text. I felt reassured because he seemed to know my role. Know my role? God, I am stupid. I was excited, it's been a while. I haven't been with a man in months, it felt like years. Questions and second thoughts started flooding my mind. It didn't matter because as usual, my body wasn't listening.

Instantly I was out of bed and in the bathroom. It has been a while and I wanted everything to be perfect. I had already showered and shaved before bed. My body is always smooth with tight soft skin because, well, that's just me. I fix my hair, combing it back and letting it fall just so.

I take the time and make sure that I'm clean in my special area. Don't want any unwanted surprises. Then out into my bedroom to remake my bed and put everything in its place. Now the last part.

What to wear...

Looking at myself in my full view mirror I posed and preened for myself. I picked out a flimsy pearl white silk boxer short. They have a tight fit like regular boxers along the waist. They're not as long as regular boxers, about mid-thigh. The outer part is cut high giving them a slight bikini cut, baggy effect.

Tight fit around the waist and upper hips with a very loose fit the lower they go. Turning left and right I love how they tease the eye. If I bend over ever so slightly someone might be given a small peek of my shy, sweet, round bottom.

The only thing not flimsy is the crotch area. They're made to hold my little cock and his friends in place. Making sure that they don't flop about or out. These sweet little shorts were meant to hide the boys and show off my sweet precious ass. Nice.

What about my top? Should I go full fem or regular guy plain white t-shirt?

I agree, full fem top...

I slip on a matching pearl white, silk camisole. A camisole is a wife beater with spaghetti straps, right? The hem coming down just barely at the waistband of my flimsy shorts. Again, nice...

I look good, I feel good...a knock at the door.

One last look, no need for shoes. Silk robe? A mischievous grin comes over me. No, no robe. My mind racing as I make my way to the door. Looking through the peephole, there he is. Deep breath...open the door.

"Hi stranger, come in," stepping back opening the door, letting him in.

"Oh wow. This is nice. When you sent me your address I kind of laughed." He said as he walked in.

"Oh, why's that," I replied.

"This is the nicest apartment set up in this town. Of course, you would live here."

"It's home, my sister owns it and my parents pay for it. I'm just a poor struggling college student." A smile creeps across his face as he turns to look at me. I close the door, standing a few steps back.

"You may be a college student but poor you are not."

"May I get you a drink?" I cut him off before he mentions my financial status. I'm not rich, my family is. I'm not.

"No, I'm good and you look marvelous. Come here," He reaches out to me as he looks me over.

I can feel myself begin to blush while he admires and calls out to me. Part of me wants to take this slow but another part of me wants him inside of me now. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach and my heart begin to race.

"C'mon baby-girl, don't keep me waiting." I could feel my breath leave my body at the sound of those words.

Baby-girl, I haven't been called that in some time. My heart melted, walking to him and taking his hand. In an instant, he pulls me into him. He confirmed what I thought, he's not very tall but he stands close to six feet.

Feeling his large frame engulf my tiny frame. His arms around my waist pulling me tight. My face in an upward gaze to his. I can see him begin to lower his mouth to mine. Everything playing out in slow motion like some long-ago movie scene. Until, finally...a kiss.

Instantly I feel his hands under my top against my back. Hard, rugged hands. I can feel a big calloused hand on the small of my back just above the waistband of my shorts. The other hand just above the material of my top on my shoulder.

But that kiss, oh that kiss. A hard-firm kiss, his lips engulfing mine. Open mouth kisses with no tongue just his mouth devouring my lips. Suckling on the top lip followed by the bottom one. I can feel myself giving way to his strength. Then suddenly his tongue is in my mouth...I whimper.

In that instant, I was lost in the entirety of the event playing out in my living room. One minute he's suckling my lips and the next his tongue is deep in my mouth. Then in one fluid motion, he's picked me up and cradles me in his arms. The feeling of being in the safety of strong, capable arms overwhelms me.

He releases me from my kiss long enough to whisper in my ear, "Where's your bedroom baby-girl."

My eyes barely open in a dream state and with a tiny sparkle in them, I turn my face in the direction of my room. With all the energy left in me I barely whimper...

"Over there."

One more kiss before he releases my mouth. My face instantly buried in his neck. His scent is wonderfully masculine, he smells like a man. My lust has taken control of me and I know that he is in command. I am no longer in control. Reaching my bed, he puts me down. Standing in front of him looking up to him with an innocent gaze...

He sits back on his bed then commands, "Take off my shoes baby-girl."

With no hesitation, I drop to my knees and do as I'm told.

"Put my socks into the shoes and slide them under the bed baby-girl." I gently pull his socks off and do as I'm told. I can smell the clean on his feet.

He stands and I remain on my knees, "Unbuckle my belt, take off my pants honey."

I blink, with a pouty look, I again I do as I'm told or so I thought. I grab ahold of his pants and his boxers and start to pull down.

Smack!

The sting on my left-hand makes me jump! Did he smack my hand? My eyes wide looking up at this man that I've let into my apartment. That has me in a lust frenzy. I'm instantly confused but I'm still under his control. I can see the red handprint as it begins to form on the back of my hand.

"I said my pants baby-girl," I nod, with that I grab only his pants.

"Good girl, just do as I ask baby, ok?" As I watch him step out of his pants and listen to those words I again respond with a simple nod in the affirmative.

"No, little miss, answer me. No nod." At first, I'm confused then as if I know what he means.

"Yes...sir?" I whisper.

"Good girl, fold them and place them in front of my shoes." Again, I do as I'm told.

Looking up I can see an already well-formed tent in his boxers. From the looks of it, I know I will not be disappointed. Without realizing it I lick my lips and stare. I can hear him chuckle.

"I know what you want precious but you have to learn first." I'm oblivious at this point and could care less. I just respond.

"Yes, sir."

I stayed on my knees just staring at the growing tent in his shorts. I never took my eyes off of it. He seemed to be taking forever and I dare not move. My heart, felt as if it was going to jump out of my chest. How long was he going to make me wait?

"Now you may take off my shorts." I heard those words.

Before he had gotten to "take," my hands were already on the waistband of his shorts. I was like a trained dog sitting in front of his bowl waiting for his master to say the word, "eat."

I was taking it all in at one time. His calves and his thighs, very thick. His waist, thick. As I slid his shorts passed his cock it sprung out at me. Long and thick. Maybe not the longest or the thickest that I've ever seen. But it was more than enough.

As he stepped out of his shorts, I folded them and placed them on top of his pants. He offered me his hand and I took it. My tiny hand in his. He helped me up. I stood there in front of him looking up at him. Waiting.

"Yes princess, very good. Take my shirt off."

Instantly I reached for the buttons. Doing one then the other until a big burly chest revealed itself to me. Unbuttoning the last buttons thinking that I was about to see a portly belly. I was pleasantly surprised. This man had a hard stomach.

No defined six-pack abs but a very firm hard stomach. My little cock was drooling uncontrollably. I quickly stepped to my closet and grabbed a hanger for his shirt. Hanging it properly. I picked up his clothes from the floor and placed them neatly in my sitting chair in front of my vanity desk.

Turning to make my way back to the bed I was pleasantly greeted with a big burly hug and that wonderful mouth on mine. I was once again lost in his kiss. I felt his hands on the waistband of my shorts as he unceremoniously slid them over my full, firm ass and down my legs. Down they went. Falling, around my ankles.