Life Goes On...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping out of them as he pulled my top over my head, I stood in front of him completely naked. I could feel his gaze all over me and his soft laugh as he caught a glimpse of my drooling cock.

He picked me up and I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist. His mouth was on mine again as we fell back on the bed. His firm, thick body landing on top of mine. His full weight only served to turn me on even more.

He began the slow process of making his way down my body with soft supple kisses. Pausing at my neck and my throat. Then again pausing at my puffy nipples long enough to show them appreciation with wonderful lip-smacking suckles.

Moving on and pausing at my belly button, flicking his tongue over my piercing and darting it to tickle my little jewel. Then further down he went grabbing the back of my knees and spreading my legs apart, wide and back.

He completely ignored my cock; I wasn't surprised or disappointed. I could feel his breath on my pouty, dark pink hole. When I first felt his tongue, I squealed. I was completely lost to my lust. I was completely lost to him.

He didn't' start with my hole. He started with the inside of my ass cheek on the edge of my hole. One side then the other. Then just below it and then right above it. Then finally, finally he slathered my hole with that thick wide tongue.

Slathering it with slobber. My body was quivering. Again, I squealed, this time because of his attempt to push his tongue inside of me. I was out of control. That was all he needed. He positioned himself then spit into his hand and massaged his cock with it.

Placing the thick mushroom head against my opening I relaxed and pushed. Pushing so that my sphincter would naturally pout open. Even if it was only just a little. Then he did it, he broke my seal. That wonderful cock was sliding inside of me. He didn't pause, he just kept going until he hit bottom. His balls against my ass and his cock deep inside of me.

I positioned my toes on his hips and he started fucking me. Hard. I was screaming, not in pain but pleasure. There was no pain like with Thomas or with Ty. Only pure pleasure. His cock sliding deep in and out of me. Over and over. The sensation from the ridges on his cock, the veins on his cock sliding across my prostate.

Oh, he was fucking me so very good. I came within the first ten minutes. The warmth of my jizz between us seemed to inspire him. Throwing my feet over his shoulders he began fucking me in a way that I loved being fucked. He was brutally fucking me.

My head was flailing side to side. My legs were spasming and my asshole was now fully dilatated. I was cumming again, hard.

"You're a hot little bitch!" Myles grunted his words to me.

"You like that don't you??"

"Yes sir, yes sir!! I like it!!" I half screamed with the voice of a person possessed in some cult movie. Running out of breath.

Loud slapping sounds as his body beat down on mine. Mr. Jefferies fucked me mercilessly until I started to feel that familiar tension in his body. A tension that I feel when a man is about to release every drop of his semen deep inside of me.

My body folded in half as my toes were next to his ears. His full weight on top of me and then...it began. He tensed up and grunted a series of painful grunts. I knew that he was feeling that slightly painful tinge deep in his balls. They violently convulsed and spasmed.

I could feel the rush of warm liquid filling my insides. If I could have, I would have cum with him. Over and over his cock vomited deep inside of me. Rope after rope of thick liquid. Until there was no more.

Releasing my legs then rolling off of me and onto his back. I turned to nuzzle my face into his chest. But it wasn't over, I had one more surprise.

"What are you doing?" He asked, his question puzzled me.

"Finish, get down there and clean me off?" Clean him off I thought to myself?

The request puzzled me. Then the thought of him slapping my hand entered my mind. I moved down to his spent cock and balls. Then I understood, I smiled. Taking his cock into my mouth I did as I was told. Licking his cock clean before moving on to his balls.

Some of his cum managed to seep out of me and onto his balls. I gladly licked them clean. Once I was finished, I made my way up into his arms and rested my head on his hairy chest.

"Is that good, sir?" I softly whispered.

"Yes princess, you did well." His acknowledgment made me feel good.

"Let's take a nap baby, I'll fuck you again when I wake up, I'm tired."

"Yes, sir," I responded.

Laying over him, his arm around me. My arm across that wonderful man-chest. I was very content. It had been a long time since a strong-minded man had fucked me. I had almost forgotten how much I loved it. I could feel his sperm begin the slow process of dribbling out of my very dilated hole. I felt gaped open, it felt good.

I don't know how long I had been asleep. As I opened my eyes, I knew that it was still dark outside. I was waking up because someone had discovered my ass. I was halfway on my stomach and I could feel a big hard hand groping my ass.

I was in a daze but not so much that I didn't know what was coming. One hand became two and I was rolled onto my stomach. Someone had woken up and wasn't finished with me.

He started pushing my legs apart with his knees as his hands continued to grope, massage and knead my perfect ass. Heart-shaped? Bubble-butt? Round bottom? Take your pick, I have yet to be with a man that could keep his hands off of my ass.

I groaned as I felt his arm slide under my waist and lift me. I knew what he wanted and instinctively stretched my arms out and grabbed two fistfuls of sheets. I knew that my chest and face were to remain on the mattress. My ass? My ass was being positioned so that my cheeks naturally parted and my beaten down, bruised asshole was perfectly accessible.

SMACK!

I groaned; I knew that was coming. I could feel my ass cheek warm up. That's another thing, every man I have ever been with can't help but beat my ass when I'm in this position.

SMACK! SMACK!!

"Ohhh..." Again I groan, now both ass cheeks are getting the full attention.

Before anything else happens, I reach for the sliding door in the headboard of my bed. Grabbing a tube of lube. I don't mind saliva but for what I was about to be put through I needed something more.

Without saying a word, I reach back hoping that he sees what's in my hand...

"Spread your knees a little more honey." I move my knees apart as I'm instructed, he takes the lube from me.

I can hear the bottle squirt a generous amount then I hear and feel another squirt. The second one on my battered asshole. Not another word was spoken as I felt him wipe his hand on my ass.

Just like that, he was inside me again, deep. There was no easing himself into a rhythm. From the first stroke, he was in deep and coming right back out. He had taken my breath away. I grabbed on to the sheets as a deep moan escaped my throat.

After that, it was a steady beating from this angry cock. Over and over, pounding my asshole. I was screaming once again. It's one thing for a man to be balls deep when he's on top of me and I'm folded in half with my feet over his shoulders. It's a completely different thing when I'm in this position.

His cock is hitting a place that hadn't been reached in a long time. Every time he hit that spot; I could feel a sharp sensation that was painfully erotic. It was a hurtful, lusty sensation. One that made me back my ass up to meet him as he started his downstroke.

I would relax my asshole as he slammed in and then I would tighten it as he pulled out. He was giving it to me hard and I was giving it back. Between his animal growls and grunts and my squeals and screams the entire thing was a disgusting, horny, fucking mess.

He was steadily beating down my asshole with his cock and he was continuously smacking my ass. Over and over, I knew that I was going to wake up to a very bruised ass.

The nap must have done him good because he lasted for what felt like forever. Then he gave me that final push and I released my final scream from deep inside my throat. He was once again dumping a fresh load inside of me. I was spewing a fresh load all over my thighs, knees, and bedsheet beneath me.

He collapsed his full weight on top of me and I collapsed on the bed. I don't know how long he lay on top of me. All I remember is his cock slowly starting to go soft after a long moment passed. His hot breath on my face as he lay there on top of me his face next to mine...

The light coming through the blinds woke me. At first, I was startled and made a sudden move to get up. But my body reminded me that I needed to move a little slower this morning. I froze.

I had cotton mouth and I could feel a moistness between my legs, over my cock and balls. I had fallen asleep on my stomach and the steady drip of two massive loads of cum had slowly dripped from my beaten and battered asshole.

I didn't have to look; I knew this sensation all to well. If I looked, I'd see a battered purple, stretched hole with a pool of cum ready to rush out of me. The drip was one thing but the minute I sit up it's all going to rush out of me.

I put my legs together and squeezed my asshole tight, at least I tried. I looked around the room and I was the only one there. I had to get to the bathroom. Quickly I jumped up and made a run for the toilet. Sitting down before anything ran down my leg I exhaled.

As I started to urinate, I could feel the sensation of wad after wad of his cum plopping into the toilet. The sensation, the sound, it all made me quiver. Then it hit me. What the fuck? I thought to myself.

I finished up and flushed. Hurrying back into the bedroom. There on the nightstand, a note...

"I had a great time. You are one fine fuck, let's do it again. Had an early flight, I'll see you when I see you. Buy yourself something nice, on me...M.J."

What the fuck? I was at a loss for words. I picked up the money. Five, one-hundred-dollar bills...what the fuck?