Life has a Plan of its Own

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After constant good-natured badgering from Bo, the naked photo was taken and printed. He allowed me to personally delete it from his phone, although I think it was probably on a cloud somewhere, ready to be hacked. His point, however, was well-taken, and after multiple comparisons, my self-image improved dramatically.

Our product was amazingly successful, and since I was the engineer behind it, I was the subject of several articles in engineering magazines. Fame has its interesting side as well. When Playboy called and wanted to feature me as the Engineer with the Mostest, I demurred, even though they said nudity wasn't a requirement. I hoped Bo's cloud hadn't been hacked, and I hadn't heard differently so far.

Although Bo hadn't written our story and published it, Aimee did, not using our names, of course. It did very well, although she received several comments that said it wasn't a believable story.

We spent a whole two weeks at Hilton Head for our honeymoon, and I'm sure that's where Amanda was conceived. At twenty-eight, I was a dowdy engineer living alone and anticipating that would be the extent of my life. At thirty, I was a wife and mother and happier than I could have imagined.

I guess that sometimes, life has a plan of its own.