Life Imitates Art Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chanced a look up, and the room was alert on me. Interested in the story. Heartened, I kept going.

"Chris stood in between my thighs, and pulled my underwear to the side, too impatient for my pussy to waste precious seconds removing them. He buried himself in me in one thrust, and fucked hard against me, while I moaned sensually.

"Jeremy pushed his cock into my face, the hard length smacking me. I took his cock into my mouth, tongue swirling expertly against the hot skin."

My skin was still flushed, but I wasn't sure how much of it was embarrassment. Everyone was fixated. Lucas was smiling and nodding encouragingly.

"Matthew pushed Chris off, lying on the bed with me, then rolled me over so I straddled him. His thick cock reamed my pussy, and I felt Chris step up against my ass.

"His cock was wet from my cunt, and he slid into my asshole easily, my moans loader as Matthew and Chris pistoned into me. Jeremy grabbed my jaw and guided my face back to his cock. I licked and sucked him obediently."

I looked up again. Lucas had his cock out, and was slowly pumping it, eyes burning into me. I shivered and looked around. The other three weren't quite so blatant, but I could see the evidence of arousal in their pants. Chris rubbed his hand against his bulge as my eyes fell on him. I locked eyes with everyone, emboldened by their arousal, and my own.

"Now read the one two pages after." Lucas said, still fondling his growing cock. I smirked at him when I flipped to the page. With another glance around the room, I began.

"I dropped to my knees, stroking Matthew's hard cock as he groaned and wrapped his fingers in my hair. He pulled my mouth to his cock, and I felt my eyes bulge as the length slid down my eager throat. I felt something nudge against my cheek, and I reached out a hand, wrapping my dainty fingers around Chris's fat cock."

Chris had his cock out, now, gripping it tightly as he listened, eyes on the curve of my ass. Matthew was shifting in his chair uncomfortably, his zipper undone to provide some relief. Jeremy sat stiffly, pants straining, but making no move to adjust his position.

"Jeremy walked up next, and I couldn't fit my hand around his cock. I pulled away from Matthew's cock, and took Jeremy into my mouth, gagging and choking as I tried to swallow his huge dick. My hands pumped against Chris and Matthew, squeezing pre cum from their cocks.

"As I slobbered all over Jeremy's monster cock, Chris reached down, pinching my nipples. I gave a muffled moan, and lapped eagerly at Jeremy.

"Matthew wrapped his hand around mine, and fucked into my hand, tightening my grip around him. I felt Jeremy tense, and he pulled free from my mouth, as cum spurted from him. It covered my face and I opened my mouth, eager to swallow his seed.

"Chris followed shortly after, ropes of cum hanging off my tits and nose, dripping against my lips as I smiled. I turned my mouth on Matthew, and sucked him, hard.

"He came undone in my mouth, and his cum spilled out from my lips, dripping on my used body and all over the floor."

I looked up, breathless, surprised to see Lucas and Chris standing. Matthew joined them shortly after. All three were jacking off in earnest, strain in their faces as they fought towards their orgasms. I dropped to my knees, pressing my tits together, head swivelling as I took in the cocks surrounding me.

They nudged and bumped against my cheeks, drawing my attention one way, then the other.

My hand darted down to my pussy, and the slickness of my aching cunt would have been embarrassing, if I wasn't too aroused to care. Chris was the first to unravel, yanking my face towards his cock as cum spurted against me. I barely had time to close my eyes, and I could feel the cum trickling down my cheeks, dripping to my shoulders and tits.

I opened my eyes cautiously, eyes on his deflating cock. I licked the remaining cum off the tip of his cock, and he jerked away, overstimulated. I smirked up at him, and turned my attention to Lucas.

Matthew was having none of that, and wrenched my head around cruelly, fingers tight in my hair. He slapped his cock against my cheek, stabbing into my mouth with shallow thrusts. I did my best to keep up with him, cognizant of the threatening heft of his hands on me.

He jerked in my mouth, suddenly, and I closed on him as tightly as I dared, sucking hard. He yelped, and the satisfaction curled through my body as he jerked, cum forcibly sucked down my throat.

He yanked free quickly after, giving me a black look. He was probably disappointed he didn't get to cum in my eyes.

I turned my attention to Lucas, finally, and wrapped both hands around him, lapping at the sensitive spot just below the tip of his cock. I rasped my tongue along his length, and, licking my way back up, took him into my mouth, eyes locked on his as inch after inch of his cock disappeared in my throat.

He wrapped his hands around my head, forcing me onto him as I gagged and retched, his cock bruising against the back of my throat. His hips pumped him deeper into me, and I felt my eyes rolling at the sensation. His hands dropped from my head to my neck, and he wrapped long fingers around my throat, squeezing my airways, feeling his cock bulge against the front of my throat.

His grip tightened, and his speed picked up, slamming into me. I was just along for the ride at this point, and clung to his legs, trying my best to keep my airway relaxed, even as my mind blared at the lack of oxygen. I smacked my hands against his thighs when the burn for air became unbearable.

Reluctantly, he pulled back, only to thrust his cock in one final time. I heaved and convulsed violently around it, throat swallowing him as I thrashed. He pulled free after that, as my vision started to darken, and he wrapped his fingers around his cock, pumping desperately.

I saw him twitch, and a cascade of cum splashed on me, running in rivulets down my tits and towards my pussy.

I gathered some in my hands as he shook, rubbing it into my cunt. I brought my fingers to my mouth and licked them clean, savouring our combined taste. He let out a shaky breath, and stroked my cheek, heedless of the cum slowly drying there.

12