Life in a Small New Hampshire Town Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached down and pulled my ass toward him. No question he was excited. Truth be told, so was I as I could feel my panties getting damp. I think that we, like I believe many long-term lovers, can 'sense' the other's desire. Without verbal communication, we both know what's about to happen.

I pushed him away slightly, unbuckled and unzipped him and pushed his jeans and boxers down, releasing his very erect penis. He did likewise to my jeans and panties, then lifted me up and set me on the edge of the counter. He ran his finger over my labia, realized I was very wet and impaled me with his manhood, sliding his full length in, with one quick thrust.

I wrapped my legs around his butt and my arms around his neck. Derrick lifted me off the counter, supported me under my ass and thrust into me at a feverish pace. I could feel myself approaching orgasm as he began throbbing and releasing a flood inside me, triggering my own finish. A quickie indeed! He set me back down on the counter and drew me into a tight embrace. After he softened and slipped out, he gently set me on my feet and we pulled our clothes back on.

Derrick's primary approach to sex is gentle and caring. Usually when we make love, there is a lot of foreplay, a slow build-up, often involving oral for either or both of us. Always wonderful. I love the ardor, the romance, the desire on his part to satisfy me.

Today, this was pure, raw, unadulterated lust. Quickies are an exciting counterpoint to our traditional lovemaking. To me, they show he still desires me, wants me right now! Can't wait, can't keep his hands off; an exclamation point in our relationship. Anytime sex occurs outside the bedroom, outside of the late night or early morning, it's a very different experience, great in its own way, but not a replacement for slow and gentle. Since we both work, there are not often opportunities for a quickie. When they arise, it could be either one of us who suggests or initiates the deed. They're fun in their own right.

After our little diversion, we returned to the boring job at hand. We packed up the items we were taking to our house in his truck. Funny how it had already become 'our house'. We stopped at the paint store to pick up a couple of cans of paint for the bathroom and kitchen.

***

"After talking with Susan, I think I can handle the bookkeeping job. I still want to stay working at the restaurant. I enjoy it. So, it will probably be done after work, evenings, on the weekends."

"I'll have her train me at the same time. There's one other thing we need to discuss. If I sell my place I'll need a building to store my equipment in."

"I was expecting that. What did you have in mind?"

"My thoughts were to build a two-car garage connected to the kitchen with a mud room. Separately, build a larger building over there to the north, partially hidden by those trees."

"Can we afford that?"

"I have a cash reserve that should almost cover it. My crew has enough experience to do all but the cement work, the roof and garage doors on the garage. The equipment building will be steel frame but wooden sided to look more like a barn. The overhead doors will be on the backside, with its own driveway to the road. I'll try to make it as unobtrusive as I can. Obviously, we'll contract out the steel erection. I'll get a line of credit to carry us over, depending on how fast my house sells. Here's a sketch of what I think it will look like."

"Sketch, Derrick? That looks pretty detailed."

"It's a design-build software program I've used on past projects."

Monday, Sept. 24.

Derrick

On Sunday I had called all of my employees and told them to meet me at my place Monday morning, bringing their trucks and empty trailers and tie- downs. Once everybody was there, I explained that we were getting the house and property ready to sell and that virtually everything except the appliances was available to them for free and to load whatever they wanted onto their trailers. Surprisingly, virtually all the furniture was taken and seemed to be divided up equitably.

"Chris, I didn't expect you'd be interested in any of this."

She blushed a little.

"Tom's place is rather sparsely furnished. It's much larger than his last apartment. This will be a little surprise when he gets home tonight."

Susan came over with a list of all the customers who still wanted their lawns done this week, which I gave to Darryl as most of these jobs were at his end of Lake County.

"I want you to be primary for them this week. If it looks like you are falling behind, call me and I'll get someone to help."

"Got it. And thanks for the furniture. Gail has been after me to get a new couch. This one looks virtually new."

"It's a couple years old, but not used much. Tell Gail, if she doesn't like it, you can bring it back. Otherwise, enjoy."

I let the other three divide up the jobs I wanted done: landscaping, pressure washing the exterior, painting the exterior windows, trim, doors and porch, prepping the inside for painting and general cleaning.

***

That afternoon I staked out the footprint for the garage, the equipment building and the driveway. When Olivia got home, I showed her the site.

"The garage is what I expected, but the other building looks huge."

"It's 48 by 64, so yes it's big. I designed it so we have room to grow in the future. The elevation of this area is about three feet lower than the house. Coupled with those pine trees, much of the building will be hidden. Also, with some careful site preparation, we may be able to lower the profile from the house side by another foot. I don't think it will overwhelm the house. We can also plant additional trees between the house and here, if you wanted."

"You've convinced me. It's going to be wooden sided?"

"I planned on 12-inch, rough cut vertical pine boards with 3-inch batten strips. A typical New England barn siding with four windows on the house side. It could be red or a neutral stain, whatever you prefer. The roof would be standing seam."

After dinner, we adjourned to the living room with a cup of tea.

"I got the line of credit approved and the building permit. Also, my crew took virtually all of the furniture from my place. Interestingly, Chris took some of it to Tom's place."

"I wonder how soon before she moves in with him?"

Tuesday, Sept. 25 thru Friday, Sept. 28.

Derrick

Chris and John worked at the house. I took Randy, the old 50 HP John Deere, which had a loader, and a couple of chainsaws to our place. We cleared the site of the equipment shed and the new driveway.

I met the foundation and steel building contractors. They coordinated on the specific details and grades they needed and I ordered the building. We staked out the site and marked the elevations so we could lower the building's elevation by the foot as I suggested to Olivia.

I confirmed that Chris had experience using an excavator so I ordered one and a surveyor's transit to be delivered the next morning by 8:00. I also arranged for the power company to meet me on site. Once Chris started the machine, it was immediately evident that she knew her way around an excavator.

Randy and I shot the grades specified. Chris dug the foundation. Once the excavation for the foundation was nearly completed, I called the cement guys who came out and were satisfied with the work. She then roughed out the driveway, stumping as she went. She made drainage ditches alongside the driveway and dug a trench and buried the stumps we had dug out. We were done by 2:00 Friday afternoon.

John finished up at the house by painting the porch floor on his way out.

Saturday, Sept. 29.

Derrick

Olivia and I went to my house. The crew did a great job. We called MaryBeth, who arrived within a half hour.

"Derrick, this looks fantastic. It's in move in condition. I was wrong when I said don't paint everything. I do believe you've raised the price by $20,000. Let me change this contract, and we can get this active today. I'll be back within the hour."

Olivia and I went to the local bakery and had a coffee and pastry.

"You really have a committed crew working for you."

"I think offering the furniture was a good idea. Darryl's wife, Gail, texted me a 'great big thank you'."

We returned just ahead of MaryBeth. I signed the papers; she took several photos inside and out and we went our separate ways.

Monday, Oct. 1.

Derrick

Chris had called from Shiloh's the night before. Shiloh wanted a small job done, so here I was at her place. She showed me what she wanted, upgrading her bathroom and making it handicap accessible. I got prices, we got back together in the afternoon and I gave her an estimate. She accepted on the spot and wanted to know when we could start. We agreed on the next day.

This worked out for me very well, as I could keep my crew busy in the normally slow season.

Friday, Oct. 5.

Derrick

MaryBeth called with two offers. One was for the full price, but had to be financed. They buyers were pre-approved, but still had to go through the process. The other was a cash offer for $10,000 less, but with no contingencies and they wanted to close asap.

"Can you tell both that there is another offer and see what happens?"

"Yes."

She called back a couple of hours later. The first buyer held firm. The cash couple increased their offer to $1,303 over the asking price.

"$1,303? I'll take it, but why?"

"People do that hoping they're a little bit higher than their competitor."

"Do you know when they actually want to close?"

"They specified next Wednesday, the 10th, but you have to agree."

"Yikes! I guess I need to get my equipment out of the shed. What do I have to do now?"

"Just sign the papers. I'll bring them over to you."

"I'm in Appleton."

"Tell me where and I'll be there."

She arrived in an hour and I signed. I dropped the papers off at my lawyer's office for his review. That quickly, it was a done deal.

I knew John lived on a former farm and had a big barn.

"John, Derrick..... Listen, I just accepted on offer on my place.....Thanks.. But I have a problem.......The buyer wants to close next Wednesday. I need a temporary place to store equipment until the new building is done.....John, that would be fantastic...... I was thinking to start tomorrow and finish on Sunday if necessary. I know you are planning to work at Shiloh's tomorrow. Would you rather do that or truck the equipment.... Work at Shiloh's? Okay, I'll do the moving.....Use the east entrance? Great. You'll let Helen know that I'll be in and out tomorrow?....Thanks, John."

***

Olivia arrived home around 4:30. I had just finished my shower and was dressed casually.

"Why don't you take a shower. We have dinner reservations for 6:00 at our old favorite, the Café Amalfi."

"Sounds great, but do we have a reason to go out?

"Yes. I'll tell you at dinner. Shower."

***

After, we were seated and ordered a bottle of wine, Olivia asked,

"So, Derrick, what's going on?"

"Lots. I got an offer for my house."

"A little more info please."

"$1,000 over asking, cash deal, no contingencies, closing next Wednesday."

"Sounds too good to be true. Is it a scam?"

"I gave the paperwork to my lawyer. He ran a credit and background check on the husband. Credit's good. Evidently the guy just sold his startup and wants to get out of New Jersey. Charlie says it seems legit and low risk. He said if the bank clears the check and it's still in the account in ten days, we're clear."

The server brought our wine and we placed our meal order; Olivia proposed a toast.

"Cheers, my love. Things seem to be going well."

"Yes, but it means I need to move all of my equipment from my shed in Vienna and store it temporarily in John's barn until the new building is done. That really means this weekend."

"Don't you mean 'we need to move all of our equipment', Derrick?"

She reached across the table and squeezed my hand between hers and looked me in the eye.

"We're in this together. My weekend plans for housecleaning and laundry can wait."

I moved my other hand over hers and squeezed back. The intimacy of the moment that passed between us sent a shiver through me. The love I felt in those few seconds reflected the deep connection that had grown between us. Unfortunately, the untimely arrival of the server with our entrees abruptly ended the moment. We enjoyed the meal and ordered espresso to finish.

"Lots happening all at once. How's the job at Shiloh's coming?"

"We should finish the floor on Thursday, clean-up on Friday."

"You should ask her when we can get together to view the wedding photos."

"I'll make it a point the next time I see her. The cement guys have the foundations done. By the end of the week, they should have the floors poured and be finished with their part. The power company has installed two poles, strung wire and have the temporary service installed. The steel should go up the following week.

When we're done at Shiloh's, the crew will start the garage. My plan is to get the garage buttoned up, close up the equipment building then come back and finish the interior work of the garage and mudroom.

***

Olivia

"That was a wonderful surprise tonight. Actually, several. Come here."

I pulled him into my arms and looked up at him. He lowered his head and kissed me. I felt his hands pulling my ass tighter to him, felt him begin to harden.

"Take me to bed. Make love to me, Derrick."

We retired to our bedroom. He slowly unbuttoned my blouse and slipped it off my arms. He pulled me against him, pressed his lips against mine, ran his fingers through my hair, started massaging my scalp. We came up for air then resumed kissing. Derrick moved his hands down and massaged my shoulders.

"Feels so good."

He removed the rest of my clothing, then his, and had me lie on my stomach. He straddled my thighs and returned to giving me a scalp massage. Slowly, it moved down to my neck and shoulders, followed by an extended visit to my back. Derrick spread my legs, massaged my thighs, my calves, paying special attention to my feet. He moved back up, kneeling between my legs, ran his fingers over my labia, felt my moisture, lay on top of me, supporting his weight on his elbows. I knew what would happen next.

Derrick

Olivia enjoys her job as a waitress, but, as anyone who has been a server knows, you are on your feet all day. It's tiring, she appreciates a massage and I try to do it often, sometimes it's abbreviated, other times, more extensive. My massage techniques rely on listening to her responses and focusing on those that work since I have no formal massage training. I get satisfaction from giving them for two reasons; she likes receiving them and appreciates my efforts and I get to touch, caress, stroke and knead my naked wife all over. Works for both of us.

I moved up, grabbed a pillow, Olivia raised her hips slightly and I tucked it under her. I made sure she was wet enough, spread her lips and entered her fully. I love the feel of her ass against me in this position and hesitated a few moments to savor the exquisite feelings it induces, as it stimulates both of us differently than the classic missionary. I must have tarried too long as Olivia started to wiggle under me.

"I need some lovin', Derrick."

"Yes, ma'am."

I started sliding in and out as she raised her hips slightly to meet my thrusts. Our pace quickened, culminating in our nearly simultaneous climax. I rolled off to her left side, she moved onto her right, facing me. The sleep of the satisfied quickly overtook us.

Wednesday, Oct. 10.

Derrick

Olivia and I managed to get everything moved into John's barn just before dark on Saturday. The closing went smoothly. Since I had finished paying off the mortgage the year before, I now had a nice positive balance in my account. There still would be a significant amount left after all the construction was done and paid for.

Thursday, Oct. 11.

Derrick

We finished up grouting the tile at Shiloh's. Job finished. I showed her the bath and warned her not to walk on the tiles for a couple of days until the grout was well set.

"Thanks, Derrick. It looks great. Just what I envisioned."

"We'll be back tomorrow to clean up. Olivia has been bugging me to ask you about looking at our wedding photos. She works Monday through Friday, so a weekend would be best if that's convenient for you."

"Why don't you come over Sunday, sometime in the early afternoon?"

"How is 2:00?"

"See you then."

***

After we finished dinner, we retired to the living room with a glass of wine.

"We finished at Shiloh's today, except for some clean-up tomorrow. She seemed happy. She's expecting us Sunday at 2:00 to look at our wedding pictures."

"I can't wait to see them."

Friday, Oct. 12.

Derrick

John and Randy were doing the clean-up at Shiloh's. The cement guys had poured the floors and aprons outside the doors on Wednesday. I had ordered several truckloads of crushed gravel to topcoat the driveway and the area in front of the doors, for both the new building and the garage. Chris used the bucket on the Deere to spread out the gravel. I used our small Kubota with a York rake to finish behind her. Since the trucker had only one truck, we used the time between loads to grade the disturbed landscape around the two building sites, finishing by late afternoon.

***

Olivia

"I had an interesting conversation with Phil and Sherry today."

"Oh?"

"It seems they are thinking about retiring and moving to Arizona."

"Where does that leave you and your job?"

"Not sure. It seems like just talk at the moment. They own the building which includes the empty space next door, where the antiques shop closed three or four years ago."

"So sad to see vacant storefronts appearing in our small downtowns."

"Yes, but it's hard to envision what could fill the space."

Sunday, Oct. 14.

Shiloh

Erik and I got up when we heard Sierra on the baby monitor, had breakfast and played with her until she tired. She is still taking both a morning and afternoon nap, but they are both getting shorter. Her pediatrician suggested she's nearly ready to reduce that to one a day. However, since she had settled into sleep, Erik and I returned to bed ourselves.

We made love again, more slowly, more languidly, still very exciting. Erik seemed to be making an effort to ensure that I would reach an orgasm. I could feel myself responding, soon accelerating towards release. I could feel my vagina tightening around him, beginning the inevitable last climb towards orgasm. This stimulated him to reach his right after me.

Although I had had sex a few times at college, this was so much better. We shared a mutual like for each other, can't say love yet, but more than friends. Six months ago, I never would have thought I'd ever be having sex again, much less finding so much pleasure in it. Evidently, after intense therapy sessions with Dr. Kate and much introspection on my part, I was ready to move on from my rape. Erik was the right person in the right place at the right time. He was the catalyst I needed. Like generations before me, I 'discovered' sex is amazing when you are lucky enough to find a caring, compassionate partner.

My thoughts were interrupted by "Mommy" bursting through the silence in my bedroom.