Life in a Small New Hampshire Town Pt. 04

Story Info
The honeymoon and changes.
11.8k words
4.77
6.1k
12

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honeymoon and Changes

Here's the normal disclaimer that all participants who engage in any sort of sexual activity are over 18 when it occurs. Everything portrayed in this story only exists in my imagination.

This is a continuation of my 'Small Town' saga. This can be read as a stand-alone story, but reading the earlier chapters will give you a fuller understanding of the characters and their motivations. If you are willing to invest the time, you'll find romance, sex and, what I hope is an engaging storyline, with compelling characters.

My gratitude and thanks to my anonymous friend for the editing and perceptive suggestions. Any and all errors are mine and mine alone.

Enjoy!

Guy

***

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Olivia

The morning after our wedding, we had just finished breakfast when Beth and Michael arrived, followed shortly by Tom. I made their breakfasts, then we all enjoyed coffee on the porch. Eventually they departed and Derrick and I drove to the Manchester airport. Our flight left at 6:00 AM tomorrow morning, so we planned for a leisurely drive today. The foliage was just reaching its peak as we left Appleton, so the traffic was heavy with out-of-staters leaf peeping. As we got farther south, the foliage was less advanced and thus the traffic was lighter.

We checked into a hotel near the airport, had an unremarkable dinner there and retired early.

Monday, Sept. 10.

We got up at 3:30, took the hotel shuttle to the airport, and arrived the requisite two hours early. After waiting in long lines to check in and more waiting for TSA, we departed on time. Prior to today, I had never been farther from home than Boston, so flying was a first for me. Derrick had been in the Army and overseas in the war, so I knew he had flown before. With stops and layovers in Newark and San Francisco, we arrived at Kahului Airport, Maui, Hawaii, almost 17 hours later at 7:50 local time. It was exciting flying across the continental U.S., with the pilot pointing out cities and other landmarks from several miles high; not so much flying across the Pacific.

After collecting our baggage, renting a car and driving to the condo we rented, it was 9:30 by the time we checked in. We walked to a nearby restaurant, and ate. We were both pretty tired from the trip, so on the first night of our honeymoon, we just cuddled a little and fell asleep spooning.

Tuesday, Sept. 11. Early morning.

I don't think either of us moved all night, as we were still spooning when I woke up. The only difference was that Derrick's erection was firmly pressing against my ass. I got up to pee and glanced at the clock when I came back to bed: 3:32 the equivalent of 9:32 NH time. I was wide awake, my internal clock was still on Eastern Time, so I didn't expect to return to sleep. While I was gone, Derrick had rolled on to his back. Since we both normally sleep in the nude and the room was warm, we were on top of the sheets. His hard-on was pointing towards the ceiling.

'This is our honeymoon, there's nothing else happening for several hours, and it's a shame to waste that perfectly good erection, I know just the thing to do to pass the time.' I thought.

I crawled down next to him, leaned over and lowered my mouth, teasing the end of his glans with the tip of my tongue. Derrick and I have been lovers for a few years now. When we first met, I was inexperienced in oral, giving or receiving. I quickly learned what he likes and it gives me great satisfaction to excite him, to give him pleasure, to make him come.

I swirled my tongue over and around his glans, slipped my lips over and past his corona, started sucking on his head, bobbing up and down. Removing him from my mouth, I licked from his base to the tip and back several times. I nibbled and licked his frenulum before taking his head back in my mouth.

From his moans and his thrusting, I knew he was awake and probably pretty close. I closed one hand on his shaft, sliding up and down while twisting around it, and used my other hand to palpate his prostate through his perineum.

"OoooooooOlivia...I'm coming!"

I felt his first spurt, quickly followed by several more. I moved back up the bed and embraced him.

"That was exquisite, my dear. One hell of a way to wake up. Thank you."

"My pleasure. Glad you liked it."

"Let me make a quick visit to the bathroom and I'll return the favor."

While laying on my back, awaiting his return, I contemplated how we got here. Derrick had burst into my life and quickly changed it, for the better. Looking at him, most people would probably first notice his rugged good looks, strong muscular body, the result of good genes and physical work. From our first meeting, I was struck by what a kind-hearted and considerate person he is. That rugged body camouflaged a generous, gentle, intelligent person, the man I fell in love with. He released me from the self-restricted life of a widow I had been living for the previous 20 years.

Derrick returned and lay on top of me, supporting most of his weight on his elbows and knees, making full contact with the rest of his body. Right from the beginning of our relationship, he has observed my physical responses to our lovemaking, and listened to me, whether it is actual words or mere moans, grunts or outright screams of ecstasy. He has refined his lovemaking technique to concentrate on what he knows works best for me. Even after a few years together, sex is very exciting, fulfilling, satisfying every time. Derrick loves to give me the gift of an oral induced orgasm as foreplay before we make love. It's always freely given with no expectations that I need to return the favor.

That, of course is all the incentive I needed to give him oral in return. Initially in our relationship, I may have felt a need to reciprocate. Hard to tell my motivation back then. But, it didn't take long for me to realize that I enjoyed seeing his response, the ecstasy on his face at the moment of his orgasm, the sounds he made. I've come to believe that oral sex is one of the most intimate experiences two lovers can engage in, especially if both partners are attentive to the other's responses.

Derrick knows me well. He started with light touches to my head and neck. Kissing was involved. He slowly moved down my body, caressing, massaging, kissing, and sucking on various parts as he progressed downward. He reached my feet where he massaged my heels and soles, sucked on my big toes, then worked his way up my legs, spending time massaging my calves and thighs as he went.

Once he got to my vulva, he used all his accumulated skills and knowledge to bring me to a very loud orgasm. Once I relaxed from my orgasm, he moved up beside me and wrapped his arms around me in a tight embrace. Often, it seems like he has an orgasm, without ejaculation, of his own when he does this, after giving me an orally induced orgasm. We both fell into a blissful sleep.

***

Derrick

I woke up, used the bathroom and checked on the time; 7:46. Olivia stirred, got up and also utilized the facilities.

"I can't believe it's almost 2:00 PM in Appleton. Shall we take a shower and find some breakfast?"

Although the shower was large enough for both of us, we took separate showers. We ate at a nearby restaurant and returned to our condo.

"What's your pleasure, Derrick?"

"I think we should start with some time on the beach."

"Why don't you collect the beach towels and folding chairs provided by the condo. Stuff the towels in this tote bag. Find our sunscreen and fill the water bottles. Then get into your swimsuit while I change."

She grabbed some items and disappeared into the bathroom. I changed into my swimsuit, pulled on a tee-shirt, collected what she asked for, and waited for her. She reappeared in what appeared to be a long, loose dress of medium dark blue with large printed flowers. I couldn't see what she wore underneath and assumed that was its intended purpose. She picked up a wide brimmed hat and we headed for the door.

"Ready to go?"

I grabbed the tote and chairs as we headed out. We were staying a short distance from Keawahapu Beach. The day was bright and sunny with highs predicted to be around 90. The beach wasn't particularly crowded and we staked out a spot for ourselves. I set up the chairs as Olivia asked,

"Would you care to remove my cover-up and sunscreen me?"

It had three ties down the back, which I undid. I caught a glimpse of red as she turned to face me. I reached behind her, pulled the dress off her shoulders and down her arms, revealing a rather small, fire engine red bikini. I couldn't help staring. I don't think there are many 44-year-old women who could rock a bikini like she did. It wasn't the smallest, but it certainly was flattering. I've seen her in every thing from her wedding dress, to tight jeans, to shorts, to nothing at all.

"Olivia, words fail me. You look stunning."

Olivia

"You like?"

"It's a good thing you changed in the bathroom, and had that dress on. We never would have made it out of the room."

That was the reaction I had hoped for.

"When Susan and I went down to Manchester to buy my wedding dress, she insisted that we shop for bathing suits. I had picked out a nice one piece, but she urged me to look at and purchase a bikini. I would never wear this near home, but there's virtually no possibility that anybody we know would be here, so I agreed. Now, sunscreen me so I don't burn the first day."

I did and she returned the favor.

"I got this just for you, a little eye candy if you will. Since this is not very practical for actually swimming, I did keep the one-piece. I'll wear that next time so I can swim."

"Eye candy indeed. This is a side of you I never saw before. For the record, I like it."

"I can tell. You may want to go in the water or sit down. Your evidence of appreciation is developing."

He blushed and sat down. With time he settled down. We spent several hours there, talking, reading, walking on the beach, wading into the water. By mid afternoon we were hungry so returned to the condo, showered and found a place for some lunch.

Sept. 11 thru 19. The rest of the honeymoon.

Olivia

After the first morning, we acclimated to the time change. We fell into a routine where we went to a beach in the mornings and did more 'touristy' things afternoons. The one exception was, early one morning, we drove to the top of Haleakala volcano to see the sunrise. Among other things, we drove the 65-mile coastal road to Hana, snorkeled, went on a whale watch, hiked the Pipiwai Trail, and attended a Luau.

Of course, there was a lot of sex at various times of the day and night. It was our honeymoon, after all.

We boarded the red-eye just before midnight on the 18th and arrived back in Appleton late afternoon on Sept. 19.

Thursday, Sept. 20.

Derrick

As had been our habit most nights, we stayed at Olivia's place in Appleton. She was taking the rest of the week off, to recover from jet lag. I drove to my place in Vienna. While I had my phone with me in Hawaii, I had studiously avoided using it. I asked Susan, my bookkeeper and neighbor, to call only in an emergency, a request that she respected. She must have seen me drive in as she appeared shortly thereafter, letting herself in.

"Hey, stranger. How was Hawaii?"

"We had a great time. The weather was perfect."

I recapped what we did, what we saw.

"I hear you had a little influence on the choice of beach wear."

She smiled. "You liked it?"

"I thought she looked stunning. I'm surprised she bought it."

"It took a little convincing on my part. I told her if she didn't get it herself, I'd buy it and give it to you. But, that would have spoiled the surprise."

"Well, thanks for that. Since I didn't get a call, I assume all went well here."

"The only glitch was that Randy's 'Z' broke down. He switched units with Darryl, who had it back in service the next day."

"Darryl's experience maintaining the equipment has saved us a lot of downtime and money since he joined us. Why don't we give him a bonus in his next pay check, say $200. I'll write a thank you to explain it."

"Will do. There is one big issue that has come up that we need to discuss. Joe was offered a new position in western Massachusetts. It comes with a substantial raise, so he's going to take it."

"Obviously, you're going to be moving. Do you have a timeframe yet?"

"This all came up last Monday. Since it's the same company, Joe's starting next Monday. We've been looking at real estate on line and have several we've scheduled to check out this weekend. Chris is going to stay here with the kids. We're listing the house as soon as we can get it ready. Beyond that, nothing definite, but I'll be here for a while."

"I'll be sorry to see you go. I can't imagine finding anyone with close to your skills. Not to mention how pleasant you are to work with. Any suggestions?"

Susan blushed a little at the complement.

"One, but I don't know if she would be interested."

"Who?"

"Olivia."

"Olivia?"

"Don't sound so surprised, Derrick. She's smart. Lord knows you like her, since you just married her, so she should be easy for you to work with. Everything I do uses software that's all set up and fairly intuitive. Most things can be processed at night or on the weekend. I have a calendar that shows all deadlines. I can work with her until I leave. After that, there's the phone or I can log in remotely. If any technical problems arise, I suspect Tom could resolve them. In seems like a win-win to me."

"You make a strong case. I'll talk with her tonight."

***

That Evening.

Derrick

By this time in September, it was getting dark earlier and, more importantly, getting a little brisk to be sitting on the porch after dinner as we had done all summer. We finished eating and retired to the living room, taking our second glass of wine with us.

"Olivia, this is going to be the cliched 'we need to talk' talk, but not in a bad way."

"Intriguing, Derrick. Do tell."

"Susan came over to my place shortly after I arrived this morning."

I related our conversation, finishing with, "She suggested you could take over the bookkeeping."

"Me? I know nothing about bookkeeping."

I explained Susan's thoughts about how it should be fairly easy to transition the duties to Olivia.

"You don't need to decide tonight, but if it's a definite 'no' then I need to find someone before Susan leaves. There are two other things to consider. From what I read there's a 50/50 split of opinion on whether it's a good or bad idea to work with your spouse. Sometimes it creates new stresses in a marriage. The flip side is that you are now half owner of the business. We could have Susan train both of us and split the duties. If we don't hire someone else, then there will be one less expense.

The other issue we should deal with is the fact that we have two houses. You have more of an attachment as a home, where you raised your family, to yours than I do to mine. My place is just a house where I've lived for a few years. With Susan leaving, it seems like a good time to sell my place."

"If you're okay, that would be my choice."

"It would mean taking over one of the other bedrooms for an office."

"Neither are being used now and I don't foresee that changing. Tom and Beth are both settled. We'd still have one available."

"Since you don't start at the restaurant until Monday, maybe we can swing by my place tomorrow to see what, if anything, we'd want to move here. Other than the office furniture, I can't imagine there's much. Your house...our house, is already fully and comfortably furnished. We could call a realtor and get that ball rolling. It looks like we will be having a yard sale."

Friday, Sept. 21.

Derrick

After we arrived at my house, I called Susan to see if she had time to meet with Olivia and me. I asked her to bring her laptop when she came. She was tied up for an hour and a half, so we started sorting through my stuff. When Susan arrived, I asked her to sit down with Olivia and explain what was involved so that Oliva could make an informed decision. I also told her that I was planning to sell my house and asked for the name of her realtor.

"I kind of expected that. It wouldn't make sense for you to keep both places. MaryBeth Jacobs is an old and dear friend. She's been in the business for twenty years or so, so she knows the area and what she's doing."

Susan and Olivia got together while I called MaryBeth. She was available at 1:00. After Susan finished up, we went out for lunch. Over coffee while we were waiting for our sandwiches, I asked, "What did you think?"

"I'm sure it is not quite as easy as Susan makes it sound, but she's so well organized that I think I can handle it okay. You only have four employees and your expenses tend to be similar from month to month. It's not like Phil and Sherry's restaurant where there's more employees, multiple suppliers and various payment streams. The fact that she will be available eases my mind."

Our food arrived, we ate and got back ten minutes before MaryBeth showed up. We did a walk through and she pointed out a few small items to address.

"Our landscaping business is slowing down now that the growing season is nearly over. I could get a crew here to paint, inside and out."

"You probably wouldn't get back what you put into it. Let's go back through and maybe selectively paint some areas. Kitchens and baths are some of the highest use areas, so they would benefit the most. Basically, a through cleaning, including windows inside and out, making sure all lights are working and getting rid of clutter will be all you need. Your appliances look to be fairly new and are in decent shape. Since you are in the property maintenance business, your house already has good curb appeal."

We talked asking price.

"I generally counsel sellers to keep the asking price pretty close to what we think the property will sell for. You'll get more viewers and a quicker sale."

She gave me a value that was quite a bit higher than I expected. I told her to draw up a contract, I'd get a crew in to do the necessary work and would call her when we were finished.

Saturday, Sept. 22.

Derrick

Olivia and I started doing some serious organizing and sorting at my place. One pile to trash, one to donate, one to take to our house and one of things to potentially sell. We worked all morning, cleaned up, and had the lunch we brought with us. After we finished eating, I looked around and said,

"You know, I'm not sure that a lot of this stuff will be worth much if we try to sell it. I was wondering about offering anything they want or need to John, Randy, Darryl and Chris, sort of as a bonus."

"Derrick, that's a really nice idea. But then we all know that you're a nice guy. Come here Mr. Nice Guy. I need a kiss."

Olivia

He came over, gave me a big hug and started to kiss me. It became an extended kiss. Shortly, I realized he was becoming excited. I reached down and ran my fingers up and down his length.

"Horny, Derrick? Didn't you get enough on our honeymoon?"

"It's all your fault. You started it."

"Maybe we should retire to the bedroom for a quickie. A little afternoon delight."

"Maybe we should do it right here in the kitchen. Susan and Joe are down in Massachusetts looking at houses, so we don't have to worry about her walking in at an inopportune time."