Life in a Small New Hampshire Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need the receipt for the parts."

"I left it on the seat of your truck." With that, I connected up my trailer and headed home.

The next day.

My phone rang at 9:00 AM. "Derrick, Olivia. This parts bill can't be right. It's less than a quarter of what the garage quoted me and it includes all this other stuff you did."

"Remember that labor is a huge part of a brake job. I negotiated a deep discount with Hank for the parts. He was also over there. The other things all needed doing, so I did them. Your truck should be good for a while."

"I'm not comfortable with all of this. You did too much. I feel obligated to you."

"Olivia, it's something I know how to do, and I'm competent at it. Frankly, enjoying dinner with you, getting to know you a little bit, was the highlight of my recent life. Besides work, I don't get out too often. You shouldn't feel obligated. That was not my intent. Are we still good for Saturday?"

"Yes, we're still good. Thank you, Derrick. For everything. I really appreciate it."

"Good. See you at 7:00."

'It was the highlight of my life also. For way too long.' Olivia thought.

Later that day.

Since she wanted to avoid her restaurant, I looked for possibilities in a larger town 20 miles away. "Olivia, I found three restaurants in Greensboro, with decent reviews: an Italian, a Thai and a Mexican. Any of them appeal or should I try something else?"

"The owners of the place where I work try to keep up with the industry. I've heard them say positive things about the Café Amalfi."

"Café Amalfi it is." After we hung up, I made a reservation for 7:45, giving us plenty of time to arrive without rushing. I requested a quiet seating or table location if possible.

The next Saturday.

I took my pride and joy, a 1967 Mustang GT convertible with the S-code 390 and a four speed that I had spent several years of my spare time restoring. It's in pristine condition and so much fun to drive. I arrived just after seven. Again, Olivia looked stunning, this time in jeans that were tight in all the right places, with a lavender top that hinted at what was beneath. She gasped when she noticed the car. "It's beautiful."

"Thanks. I spent a lot of time working to get it in this shape."

"You did this?"

"Yup. It took years to restore, but was a labor of love."

"Well, seeing this gives me confidence that the work you did on my truck is top notch."

"I don't do half-assed work."

'No, but yours is pretty cute' she thought, then said, "So I'm finding out."

We got to the Café Amalfi a couple of minutes early, but were seated immediately, in a corner equally far from the entrance and the kitchen. Just what I was hoping for. We started with a Caesar Salad, Olivia had Mediterranean Salmon, and I had Mushroom and Shrimp Risotto. I don't know much about wine, so a Chianti seemed like a safe bet. It was. Conversation flowed. We both declined dessert. Why are restaurant portions always so large? I made sure to leave a good sized tip.

When we arrived at her place, Olivia said, "Derrick that was the best meal I've had in a long time. Thank You."

'Mine too, and I especially enjoyed the company,' I thought.

"Would you like to come in? Coffee or a beer? Or that wine you brought last week?"

"It's got to be close to 10:00. Way too late for coffee for me. I already reached my limit for alcohol. I still have to drive home." I noticed a puzzled look cross her face. She looked like she was debating with herself. I gave her a hug and turned to leave.

"You don't have to leave if you don't want to. Oh Hell, Derrick,..."

I turned back to look at her. Her face reflected her internal turmoil. "Olivia..."

"Derrick, please don't embarrass me by saying no. That was very hard for me to ask and..."

"In the short time I've known you, I've realized that I like you a lot. But, I'm afraid that you feel some sort of obligation and this is your way to settle that. I haven't done anything with the expectation that you "owe" me anything in return."

"I've come to realize that, by talking with you, getting to know you. You are a genuine nice guy. I asked John about you. Basically, he said 'What you see is what you get. Believe your eyes and intuition, Olivia.' I trust John."

I pulled her into an embrace, leaned down and kissed her. She was hesitant at first, but slowly she made it clear the kiss was welcome.

"Please stay. Let's sit out on the porch for a bit, talk and have a beer. Then we can decide where this is going. You grab two from the fridge while I turn on the bug zapper."

I guess I had just agreed to stay. I grabbed the beer and went out. She had positioned two chairs at an angle that allowed us to easily see each other and turned off the porch light. Between the light escaping through the windows, the bug zapper and what moon light there was, there was enough to see by.

She began by saying, "I feel like a nervous high school girl. I have almost no experience with dating, if that's what this is. Greg and I married right after graduation, he was KIA when our twins were a year old. I tried dating a few times a couple of years after he died. Between being exhausted from taking care of them, working two jobs, and having 'the baggage' of two infants as one guy said, they were all a disaster. I decided to concentrate on providing Beth and Tom the best life and education that I could. It's been a struggle at times, but the end is in sight. They're both great kids. I've really enjoyed the time we've had together. I don't know how dating goes at my age or in this day and time, but I'd like to try, if you're interested."

"I'm interested, Olivia. I wouldn't be here if I wasn't."

"I also don't know how sex works nowadays."

"Probably the same as it always has. Two people get naked..."

"Wiseass. Don't make this any harder, Derrick."

"Sorry. You're very attractive, Olivia. I would..."

"I'm 41, Derrick. I'm not exactly young anymore. And the last couple of decades have taken their toll on my body."

"Olivia, stop! You just don't realize how attractive you are. Look in a mirror. You haven't even reached the prime of your life yet. You know what they say about youth being wasted on the young? You've got a lot of good living ahead of you. For the record, I'm 36, so not much behind you."

"This is embarrassing to admit, but I haven't had sex in a long time. Years. I'm not sure if I even can. Or if I'll be any good at it."

"I haven't had much recently, either. But, I'd like to try." Just thinking about it had gotten me hard. Good thing it was fairly dark on the porch and it wasn't obvious. "But we have a problem. I wasn't expecting this. I don't usually carry condoms with me. If the invitation is still there..."

"It is."

"....then we can cuddle and explore each other. Maybe have some oral if you want. If we still like each other in the morning, we can make plans for next week and have sex then."

Even in the semi-dark, I could see her blush as she said, "I've never given a blowjob. Greg, well he wasn't comfortable with doing that."

"I was talking about oral on you."

"I've never done that either."

"Trust me on this. I really enjoy giving oral to my partner. I've never had anyone complain afterwards. If you are willing, we'll try it. So there is no misunderstanding, whether today or, if there is a future for us, no blowjobs unless you are a willing participant. Like most guys, I love a good blowjob, but the best ones are always with someone who likes giving them. And please, there are no expectations on my part, no obligations on yours. I like you and want to see this relationship develop. I'd rather we didn't rush things."

Olivia thought, 'He's saying all the right things. Everything I know about him suggests this is true.' Sweetly she said, "Let's go inside...to bed."

I followed her into her bedroom. While she was in the bathroom, I looked around her room. Basic furnishings, mismatched furniture, but neat and clean. I turned on a small table lamp and turned off the overhead light. She returned, wearing a nearly transparent nightgown that came to her knees. She looked stunning in the way that more mature women often do, causing me to begin to harden. I gave her a quick hug, kissed her forehead and headed into the bathroom. I chuckled when I saw a new toothbrush laid out on the sink. When I returned, she had pulled down the covers and was lying on top of the sheet, looking very nervous. I turned off the lamp, undressed, except for my boxers, and slipped in beside her.

"Olivia, I can sense that you are a bit unsure of what will happen. Therefore, this is what I propose. We are going to cuddle, snuggle, whatever you want to call it, also kissing. There can be as much or as little touching as you want, but only outside of the clothes we have on. No oral and, as we already decided, no sex. Tomorrow morning we can talk. Beyond those things tonight is for sleeping." With the limited light in the bedroom from the moon, I could she her visibly relax. "I'm going to roll over and hug you now. You'll surely feel my erection against you, an unmistakable sign that I truly want you, want to make love with you. But for tonight, we should go slowly. Okay?"

"Yes. Oh, Derrick....I.....Thank you. I want so much for it to be good."

"It will be. Anticipation always heightens the enjoyment when it happens. Right now, please kiss me."

I rolled over and approached her lips with mine. We were each on our sides, facing the other, bellies, legs and chests touching. Our mouth contact was tentative at first, grew more intense until our lips parted and we began to dance with each other's tongues. For someone who was out of practice, Olivia certainly was an accomplished kisser. I held her tightly to me. There was no doubt she could feel my erection pressing against her, but she didn't move away.

A series of quick thoughts crossed Olivia's Mind. 'He's definitely a good kisser. It's been way too long. I didn't realize how much I missed this. Should I touch him? I want to.'

As she contemplated what to do, I gently caressed her forehead, her cheeks, her chin, her upper lip. I nibbled on her ear, moved my hand down to her shoulder, and gave it a little massage. I hesitated there.

"It's okay to touch my breasts, Derrick."

Slowly, I moved my hand down to her left breast and cupped it gently. Outside of her nightgown, as promised. Her nipple hardened under my caresses. Her breast felt wonderful in my hand, not large, which fit with her thin frame, firm and responsive to my touch. The hardening of her nipple suggested her acceptance of my touch. I moved down a bit and took her nipple into my mouth. She let out a little yelp when I sucked on it.

"I said 'outside the clothes.' This is still outside."

It was clear that her yelp was of surprise as she started moaning as I nibbled and sucked harder. I moved to her other breast and continued in the same manner, while caressing and probing her first breast with my free hand. After a bit more of this, as I gradually increased the intensity of my mouth and hand, her body tensed and trembled. Clearly, Olivia had an orgasm.

'I can't believe that just happened. I haven't felt like that since forever.' Surprising herself, she realized that Greg has been dead for 20 years now. 'It's time for some 'Olivia time' now.'

"Derrick, I didn't know I could still do that. It felt wonderful."

"Don't underestimate what you are capable of. For the record, it's supposed to feel wonderful."

Olivia reached down and stroked his hardness thru his boxers. Derrick held her hand and said, "Probably best if you stop. Otherwise, I won't last very long. And you know how much messier it is when guys come."

'Especially since it's been a while for me.' he thought.

"Let's go to sleep and see what the morning brings." She released him, they rolled over and eventually they both succumbed to sleep.

Sunday morning.

Derrick was an early riser, mainly because his job demanded it. Today was no different. He tried to stay quietly in bed, but last night's beer made its presence known. He got out of bed, used the other bathroom so as not to wake her and went into the kitchen. He figured out where the coffee was and brewed a pot. Just as it finished, Olivia walked into the room.

"I smell coffee."

"I tried to be quiet, but I usually get up early, and I had to go."

"Me too. Working breakfast shift, I'm always up early. Thanks for trying, though. It's nice out. Want to have our coffee on the porch?"

Coffee was poured and they went out. The chairs were still angled towards each other as they had left them last night. Because she was still wearing her nightgown, Derrick was able to see her nearly naked body in daylight for the first time. It did not disappoint. Thin, yes, but not skinny. From last night he knew her breasts were on the smaller side, but were very responsive to touch. In the light he could see very little sag. Curvy hips, with what looked to be a full bush between them, nice legs. They finished their coffee with very little additional conversation.

"I'd like a shower, then we can have breakfast. Want to join me?"

"Of course. You just made my day, Olivia."

"It will be tight for two of us. Typical fiberglass tub with sliding doors and a shower head."

"I'm sure we'll manage fine." The anticipation of a shower with her had me half hard before we entered bathroom. She turned on the water and pulled off her gown. Immediately I was fully erect. "I'm..."

She was looking right at the bulge in my boxers. "I'd be disappointed if you weren't."

I dropped my boxers and my penis sprang up and hit my belly. "Nice one." She said as she slipped into the shower. "Come on in." I did.

"You wash my back and I'll wash yours."

She gave me a facecloth, a bottle of body wash and turned to face away from me. I did the honors, probably spending more time on her ass than necessary.

She turned around, took the cloth and body wash from me and said, "My turn. You turn around." I did. She repeated the process, paying as much attention to my butt as I did to hers. "All done." I turned back around to face her. "You do me first," as she handed me the cloth and body wash.

I started with her neck, did her arms and started on her chest. Yeah, I took my time on her breasts. Down to her hips. I spent longer than necessary "cleaning" her pubes. I also made sure her now prominent lips were well washed, and finally I did her legs. She rinsed off and started on me. I guess my hairy chest must have been quite dirty because she spent a lot of time there. Surprisingly, she did quick work on my penis and balls, and finished with my legs. 'Did I upset her when I washed her breasts and crotch?' I wondered.

"Slide past me, do your face, shampoo if you want. Shampoo and conditioner are on the hanging basket." I did and rinsed off. She slid back past me and started to wash her face. Since I was done, and apparently had stepped over some line and upset her, I started to slide the shower door open. "Where are you going? We're not done here."

'Oh?' I thought. I closed the door, while she shampooed, conditioned and rinsed. My erection, which had mostly wilted, was beginning to return. She again had the body wash and cloth in her hands. She knelt down in front of me and started to wash my crotch, starting with my pubes, then making sure my penis and balls were meticulously cleaned.

"Rinse."

We did the passing maneuver again, I rinsed and turned around. She was on her knees again, this time with the bottle of conditioner in hand. She squirted some onto her hand and started to give me a hand job. "Tell me if this is okay. I've never used conditioner this way before. I'm pretty sure Tommy used to masturbate in the shower with his conditioner when he was in high school. He and Beth used different brands and his went down really fast, especially considering his hair was so short. This house is small and sometimes I could hear what couldn't be anything else. But I thought it might be okay to try on you."

'Way too much information." I thought. Followed by, 'I'm not going to last long. That stuff is pretty slippery.'

"It's more than okay, Olivia. I'm almost there."

She stood up without missing a beat. One hand was cupping and gently squeezing my balls, while the other was busy sliding up and down my shaft and head. The inevitable happened. "Arrrgg. I'm coming."

Olivia rinsed off her hands and stepped out of the shower. I rinsed myself off and made sure the shower was rinsed down as well. We dried off. She put on a lightweight bathrobe and handed me a dry towel.

"Here, wear this for now. If you're not in a rush to leave, I'd like to eat and maybe we can..... continue... after breakfast. No sense putting yesterday's dirty clothes on that sexy body of yours."

'Continue?' I wondered. I wrapped the towel around my waist and followed her into the kitchen.

"How does an omelet sound?"

"Perfect." I helped with the prep and she cooked.

"It's such a nice day, let's eat on the porch." I poured two cups of coffee, went outside and moved a small table between the chairs. I went back in, grabbed some silverware and napkins and held the door open for her. Mostly because we were eating, conversation was at a minimum. When the food was done, she asked, "More coffee, Derrick?"

"Sure."

She cleared the plates, I took in the coffee cups, refilled them and we returned to the porch.

"I'd like to continue this, Derrick, to see where it might lead. I've shut down my emotions for so long, I really don't know how to act."

"Just be yourself. You're doing fine so far."

"I don't want to scare you off. I've been alone so long, it seemed normal. But, you've awakened something in me. I want more. I've been single for 20 years and I'm not ready to share my life full time. Can we go slowly? Hell, Derrick, I'm babbling on about sharing a life and we haven't even had sex yet, much less discovering whether one of us has habits that are a deal breaker for the other."

"I'll let you set the pace. I too want to see this go forward. Slowly is okay with me."

"Can we go back to bed? I want so much more."

We returned to the bedroom where she shed her robe and I dropped my towel. We started side by side, slowly exploring each other's body. Gradually, I rolled Olivia on to her back and positioned myself in a modified missionary position so that my erection was slightly to the side, away from any dangerous zone. I held myself so that our chests were touching, but I didn't put all of my weight on her. I could feel her prominent nipples poking into my chest. Kissing ensued. Her lips parted and we enjoyed deep kisses with lots of tongue. Eventually I slid down her body, moved my legs between hers, and started nibbling on her nipples. Alternating between lightly swirling my tongue over and around her nipples and aureoles, sucking moderately hard and tugging on her nipples. Nibbling with my lip covered teeth elicited more and louder moans.

"Keep doing that and I'm going to come."

"That's the idea, but not yet."

I trailed kisses down her belly and licked her belly button. No response. 'I guess that's not her thing.' I moved down and ran my hands through her thick pubes. Obviously, no trimming had taken place there; just the way I liked it. I massaged her mons through her hair and gently tugged on her hair with my lips. Moving farther down, I inhaled her womanly scent, one of the greatest turn-ons ever.

"Derrick, I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

"Please trust me. I want to do it and, if you can let yourself relax, I think you'll like it. I'm not going to force the issue. The BDSM community uses safe words. If you're willing to let me try oral on you and you want me to stop, say 'potato' and I'll stop immediately."