Life in a Small New Hampshire Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'BDSM? Gotta goggle that,' she thought, followed by giggling.

"Potato?"

"Safe words are simple to remember, but should never be 'stop', 'no' or anything sexual, but something distinct."

"How do you know this?"

"Sometimes you just know things, even if it is not something you do. I've never been into BDSM, but know about safe words. I was once dating a young lady and the first time we had sex, as we approached climax she said 'No, no, no, no'. I stopped. Obviously, I thought I did something wrong and asked her what I had done. After some coaxing, she admitted that she came from a very conservative religious background and it is was drummed into her head that any sex was bad. She admitted that she masturbated and liked the feelings it gave her, albeit with feelings of regret afterwards.

"She told me she had attempted sex a half a dozen times and the 'no's' happened every time. Most of the guys stopped, but two kept on until they finished. She always felt regret and shame and never had another date with any of them. Almost pleading with me, she wanted to see me again, but didn't know how to deal with her up-bringing. We agreed to a date for the following Saturday. On Monday, I called up a friend who was a family counselor. I explained the situation. He asked me to let him think about it and he'd get back to me. Thursday, he called and suggested I discuss his idea with her in a neutral space before anything sexual started. He suggested using a safe word if she really wanted me to stop. And I should immediately. But encourage her to say the 'no's' as many and as loud as she needs to. Tell her they are meant to placate the demons implanted by her religious background, but shouldn't affect her normal desire to enjoy sex. However, he warned me that if she wasn't receptive to the idea, I should probably re-think my relationship with her.

"The next weekend after dinner and a movie, we went back to her place and I told her I wanted to talk. I think she thought I was going to dump her, as I could see fear crossing her face. Quickly, I told her that I had discussed her experience, keeping her identity anonymous, with a friend who counseled people with how best to deal with their life's experiences. I explained his suggestions about using a safe word and how that would be a full stop, if that's what she really wanted. Otherwise let the 'no's' flow loud and clear, let them defeat the demons, and we would both ignore them. We did make love that night, I did come, she didn't, the 'no's' were there, but the safe word wasn't used. We continued dating, the 'no's' decreased dramatically, eventually stopping altogether and she became very orgasmic. We never did use her safe word. A year later she was offered a transfer to Pennsylvania, a huge promotion with a corresponding increase in compensation. A couple of years later, I got a wedding invitation with a handwritten note tucked inside, thanking me for helping her overcome her demons. I've also gotten two birth announcements."

"What was it?"

"What was what, Olivia?"

"Her safe word."

"Ice cream."

"I detect a trend involving food."

"Yours is only the second one I've ever used. They're just the first words to pop into my head."

"So, potato it is."

I continued to comb through her thick bush. I slowly traced down the crease between her thighs and her lips, one index finger on each side. She was clearly excited as her outer lips were puffy and slightly separated, allowing a glimpse of her inner labia. I licked my two fingers and gently caressed her inner lips from top to bottom, squeezed them together and repeated my caresses. I re-wet one finger and separated her lips, exposing the pinkness for my eyes to feast on, while releasing more of the intoxicating aroma of a sexually excited woman. As my finger started to enter her vagina, her wetness confirmed her excitement. I reached as far into her as I could, massaging the rippled area many people believe is the g-spot. She immediately started squirming. I caressed her mons with my other hand, pressing lightly to stimulate her from the outside as well as internally. I removed my finger and licked her slowly from bottom to top, flattening my tongue as wide as I could. After repeating this a couple of times, I concentrated on her clitoris, first swirling around it then sucking on it, gently at first, followed by increasing intensity. It wasn't long before she clamped my head between her thighs, lifted her ass off the bed and came with an orgasm that shook the bed. As she settled down I very gently probed her clitoris with my tongue, allowing her to prolong the experience with several small aftershocks. Eventually, I slid up the bed and embraced her.

"That was a first for me. Two firsts, actually. First time anyone has done that, first time I've ever come like that."

"So, Olivia, that's how sex works, at least oral sex. You may have thought you didn't know what to do, but your body certainly did. And, from my perspective, it was wonderful."

'From mine too.' she started giggling, which turned into a full-fledged laugh.

"You know, we serve a lot of breakfasts at the restaurant. I'm going to have a hard time not smiling, if not outright laughing when someone orders potatoes. I wish you had picked a different word.'

"I'm glad you didn't feel the need to use it."

"Me too."

I started to get up to use the bathroom. Upon returning, I sat on the edge of the bed. "I should probably get going."

"Derrick, I should probably do something for you."

"Let's get 'should' out of your vocabulary, at least as it pertains to sex. I did that with you because I like to, I like you. Remember, you already made me come in the shower. We should save whatever you had in mind for another time."

'Another time? I hope so.'

"But..."

"No buts. I've had a great time this weekend. I'd like to repeat it next week, if you are interested. Think about where you want to go, or what you'd like to do."

'I already know what I'd like to do.' she thought.

"You took me out last night. Why don't we eat here?"

"Sounds good. Let's see if there are any good movies around. Also, if it's not too presumptuous of me, I'll pick up some condoms."

"Thank you. Yes. I wouldn't know what kind to get and would want to go out of town to buy them, as they only have one purpose, and I'd be embarrassed to buy them from anyone I knew. You know how people gossip in small towns."

The following Saturday.

I packed a small overnight bag and put it in the trunk of the Mustang. We had arranged to see a 6:00 o'clock movie that Olivia had picked out. Evidently one of the theaters in Greensboro features oldies. We saw Cat Ballou, a rom-com set in the old west. Probably as neutral a movie as you can find for people exploring their early relationship. Also, the scene with the drunk Lee Marvin character on his horse ranks as one of the funniest ever filmed.

Olivia had prepped the meal: Fish tacos and a seasonal salad. The fish just had to be sautéed and the tacos assembled, which was quickly done. Again we ate on the porch. Beer goes so well with tacos.

During a lull in the conversation, I noticed Olivia looking a little apprehensive. "Olivia, you know, we don't have to do anything tonight. No, question, I want to make love with you, but you have to be comfortable it's the right choice and the right time."

"Oh, Derrick. I want to so much. It's been so long, I don't know how my body will respond, and I don't want to disappoint you. I..."

"Shhhh. Last weekend your body responded perfectly. And it's a perfect body. Let's go in, start slowly and see what happens." We picked up, cleaned up the dishes and headed for the bedroom. Before she went into the bathroom, I said, "I brought fresh clothes for tomorrow." She smiled at that. "I'll go get them while you use the bathroom." I got back while she was still in the bathroom. I turned on the table lamp, turned down the overhead light, retrieved the package of condoms and put them on the nightstand along with a bottle of lube. Olivia returned just as I was taking off my shoes and socks. Unlike last week, she was bare-assed naked. A sight to savor. When I got up and hugged her, I'm sure she could feel me getting hard. I went into the bathroom, did what was necessary and returned to the bedroom. The table lamp was off, Olivia had a couple of candles going and I noticed the box of condoms had been opened, with three of them on the table.

"Three, Olivia? You're setting a high standard for one night."

"Well, there is the morning, you know. I didn't want you fumbling when we need them. And you brought a box of 24 after all."

"Optimism on my part."

Olivia was lying on her side. I undressed and lay down facing her. We snuggled into a full body embrace, started kissing and caressed each other with our free hands. The kisses were good, progressing to involve a lot of tongue. We separated a bit and I cupped her breast, then slowly circled around her nipple, approaching but not touching it. I flattened my hand and, as lightly as possible, my palm touching the very tip of her nipple, moving in slow circles. Eventually I closed my fingers and fully cupped her breast. Meanwhile, she had reached down and was alternately cupping my balls, stroking my erection, and spreading my pre-come on my glans and shaft.

I moved down and teased the tip of her nipple with the tip of my tongue. I swirled my tongue around her areola, raising the little bumps before I started to suck on her nipple in earnest. By now she was beginning to moan her appreciation. I nudged her onto her back and headed down between her legs.

"You don't have to do that. I thought you wanted to make love."

"I do and I do. I want you to enjoy our lovemaking. I want you relaxed when it happens. I brought lube, just in case, but having an orgasm first should stimulate your natural lubrication. I hope our first time is memorable."

'He really is a kind and caring person. I could get used to this.' she thought.

I moved into position. The closer I got to her, the stronger the scent of an aroused woman became. Her inner labia were already visible. I stroked her lips, lightly squeezing them together, then let them part naturally. I began to insert a finger, found she was very wet, and entered as far as I could and massaged her g-spot. Olivia was now squirming around on the bed and beginning to moan. I partially removed my finger and slipped in a second, continuing to stimulate her g-spot, while lightly spreading her wetness around her clitoris with my thumb. I removed my fingers and started to lap her vaginal opening from bottom to top, increasing the pressure each time. While nibbling and sucking on her clitoris, I reached up with one hand and pinched her left nipple while massaging her mons with my right. The combination pushed her over the top. She squeezed my head as tightly as it's ever been and clamped my left hand to her breast with her hand. Slowly, she released both. I moved back up and snuggled tightly against her.

"I had no idea 'that' could feel so good."

"It's supposed to."

Olivia had reached down and was fondling me. When I'm giving oral, my concentration is on my partner, and I usually lose my erection. She had brought it back. Very quickly. Very hard.

"Derrick, can I give you a blow job? Or try to?"

"I'd like that, but not now. I really want to make love with you. We can do oral another time."

"Okay, but I really do want to try."

"We will. Right now, why don't I get on my back? If you're on top, you are in control. Since it's been a while for you...."

She reached over for a condom, opened it and asked, "May I do the honors?" I nodded assent. She rolled it down my hard-on and giggled. "I guess there are some things you don't forget how to do." Olivia knelt on either side of me and lowered herself into position. She rubbed my glans against her lips.

My immediate reaction was 'Don't do that too long. I don't want to come so soon.'

"You were very wet a few minutes ago. I don't think we need any lube."

Another rub against her lips and then I could feel them spreading as my head slid past them. I was pressed against her vaginal opening, which slowly relaxed enough for me to enter. I placed my hands on her hips and held her still.

"I know it's been a long time for you. Are you okay?"

"I feel full, a good full." she said as she moved my hands off her hips.

I moved one hand to her breast, cupping it while squeezing the nipple between two fingers. I used a finger on my other hand to scoop up some of her juices and rub them on and around her clitoris. She lowered herself until I was completely inside of her. Slowly, she moved up and down. She felt really tight to me, but was wet enough that I moved easily inside her. She increased her pace and I was able to thrust up to meet her.

'Not going to last much longer,' I thought, when I felt her muscles begin a rhythmic contraction around me. Her orgasm triggered my own. Definitely a 'curl your toes' experience. Her face and chest glowed with a noticeable sexual flush. She fell forward onto my chest and rested for a minute. My penis shrunk to its normal state. As she dismounted, I held onto the condom, tied it off, put it on the nightstand and rolled over to snuggle into the spoon position. We both fell asleep.

Sometime later I awoke to find Olivia stroking my erection.

"Think you're up for another round? We've got all those condoms to use up after all."

"Yes, if you are."

To answer my question, she reached over and got another condom. We made love again, slower this time. Afterwards, we each used the bathroom, I blew out the candles, and we soon fell asleep.

Sunday morning.

We got up late, had coffee and a light breakfast on the porch.

"Shower, Derrick?"

Much the same as last week, we washed each other, spending way too much time 'cleaning' the parts we most wanted to touch.

"Unless you need to leave, there's something I want to do with you."

We dried off and headed to bed. I had been hard in the shower, it had mostly dissipated, but came roaring back as she caressed my shaft and massaged my balls. I reached over to get the third condom, when she said, "No not that." She moved down the bed, looked at my face, looked down at my penis, looked back up, smiled and lowered her head. She licked around the head and sucked up the pre-come that was leaking out. I piled the pillows behind me and leaned against the headboard, watched and enjoyed what she was doing. Soon she was taking about half of me in her mouth, moving up so her lips were on the very tip, then plunging down again, while stroking the rest of my shaft with her hand. Even though I had come twice last night, I could feel the familiar sensations start to build.

"Olivia, I'm nearly there."

She took her mouth off, continued to stroke me with her hand and started to ask, "Do you want me to..." I made her question moot. At least it all landed on me and not the sheets. She got up, went and got a facecloth and hand towel and proceeded to clean me up. "I hope that was okay."

"Okay? Olivia, that was wonderful. Even more so because it was unexpected."

"I wasn't sure how you wanted me to finish."

"We should have had this conversation before, but you, you little minx, you caught me by surprise." She smiled. "There are several ways for oral sex to end. You can swallow. Some women do and seem okay with it. Some do, but I think only because they think it's expected of them. Some won't, either because of the taste or texture. Some don't because some early experience with a partner who forced them. Others don't because they believe it's degrading to women, it's a paternalistic power thing for men, it's about submission. Some don't because they fear they may gag or vomit.

The second option is to take it in your mouth and spit. The third is to finish as we did, anywhere but in your mouth. The last is to use oral as foreplay to making love."

"What would you like me to do?"

"Simply, I want someone who does it willingly. It's always your choice to do or not to do and how it ends. And that can change from time to time. I always thought that spitting was stupid. If you don't want semen in your mouth, don't let it happen. If you're willing to give me oral, I'm willing to accept how you end it."

And that's how my relationship with Oliva started. It's been ongoing for several years now. We usually get together on Saturdays. We've discovered other common interests and found we enjoy each other's company. I still do her lawn and plow her out in the winter. Oh yeah, the sex has gotten even better. But, I've come to realize how much I value the rest of our relationship.

Back to the present.

I finished up for the day and headed home. While driving I contemplated the two women I had recently met. Shiloh and Jessica were polar opposites.

"Books are up to date, Derrick. You're in good shape."

"Thanks Susan. You're the best. I've picked up a few new accounts and am contemplating adding another truck, equipment and person. The three of us are reaching our limits. Do you think our finances are strong enough to do that?"

"It would be tight, but manageable. Especially if you can find a decent used truck and equipment and hired someone part-time to start. Yes. And I saw an ad in today's White Mountain Trading Post for a guy in Summit Lake who's retiring from the property management business and selling everything. Summit Lake is only twenty miles from here. Maybe you could buy him out and keep his customers. Also, I may know a suitable candidate if you need to expand. Do you have the Trading Post?"

"No."

"Come over with me and I'll give you my copy."

I went to Susan's house and returned home with the paper. I found the ad and called the number listed, and spoke to Sam Davidson, the owner. He had had a heart attack and, while recovered, he needed to retire. He hadn't considered selling the whole company, but was willing to. He had not actually sold any of the equipment yet and agreed to hold off until we met. I was tied up tomorrow, but we agreed to meet on Wednesday.

Wednesday, two days later.

I met with Sam at a local restaurant. Over coffee we discussed options. We agreed in principal for me to buy him out, with me paying half up front and his financing the rest over four years. This would leave me with a small cash reserve. Everything was contingent on my looking at his books and equipment and both of our attorneys reviewing and agreeing to the terms. I called Susan who agreed to come up the next day to review the financials.

He only had one employee, Darryl, who had been with him for 12 years. Sam described him as hardworking and responsible, so I agreed to keep him on. This meant that if I could hire one new person, we could make a seamless transition of ownership and keep his existing customer base.

Summit Lake was 10 miles past Long Lake, so that fit in nicely with our expansion in that area.

On the way home I again stopped for coffee at the Appleton General Store. As usual, Samantha was running the register and it was quiet between the breakfast and lunch rushes.

"What can you tell me about Shiloh? She's one of the least friendly, most skittish people I've ever met. I felt like I could have turned on the truck's heater, the atmosphere in the cab was so cold when I gave her a ride home."

"I don't really know a lot about her. She evidently must have suffered some sort of trauma in the past, probably from a male, based on her interactions with people. She really keeps to herself. She bought the old Benoit place about a year and a half ago. Her daughter, Sierra, was an infant when she moved in. She seems to have some money behind her as she paid cash for the farm. Last year she started raising organic veggies. She also started an apiary and has hens for eggs. She approached us to sell her veggies, honey and eggs. They are excellent quality, so it has been mutually beneficial. I've probably had more interactions with her than anyone else in town, but I'd consider her more an acquaintance than a friend. I understand through the grapevine that she's hired a few high school students to help, all female, and I gather she pays well and sets high but fair expectations for them. She does seem to have an agricultural background, is clearly a hard worker herself, but seems to be a throw-back to the hippies who settled around here in the 60's and 70's, but, with her obvious distaste for men, minus the free flowing sex of that era."