Life in an Apartment Ch. 01

Story Info
Continuation from Life in An Apartment Introduction.
4.7k words
4.67
2.8k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LIFE IN AN APARTMENT

Chapter 1

This is the second in a series. If you have not read "Life in an Apartment Introduction I suggest you do so before continuing.

"Rob, this is Sally Evans. We met last week on the elevator. I trust you remember me."

Rob almost said, "How could I forget you?" but bit his tongue. "Yes, I certainly do. After our conversation in the elevator, I put two and two together and realized that you are likely Stan Evans's widow. Am I correct?"

"Yes, Stan and I were married for just shy of 50 years. During the 45th year of our marriage we learned that Stan had stage four prostate cancer and that he likely would not make it to our fiftieth. It was at that stage that we made the decision to sell our large home and purchase an apartment that I could manage when I was once again on my own. I am now into my fifth year here and generally enjoy it."

"I am sorry that I was not able to attend Stan's funeral, but I was out of the country in connection with my consulting practice. I did not know him well but the few times we talked at Probus I found the conversation interesting."

"I understand completely," said Sally. "Do not worry at all in this case. Actually, the reason for the call was to invite you to come for a drink and horsd'oeuves on Friday Evening."

"That sounds delightful. What time and what can I bring?"

"How does 5:00 sound? And just bring your smiling face; oh, what is your poison of choice?"

"I normally am a Manhattan man but that is not to everyone's taste."

Sally replied with a giggle, "That was Stan's drink, so I think I still have the makings here, rye or bourbon, sweet vermouth and bitters; correct?"

"Just don't forget the cherry" Rob said.

To this Sally broke out into laughter saying, "My cherry is long gone; look forward to seeing you Friday at 5:00 Suite 803 in case you forgot.

"Don't worry, I have not forgotten." From then on, the days to Friday seemed to drag for Rob.

Friday at 5:00 on the nose Rob was at the door of 803. Within seconds of ringing the bell the door sprung open and after a moment of shock Sally said, "Get in here quickly with those flowers and wine. We don't want the local gossips to start a nasty story about us."

Rob stepped in and the door got quietly closed. "Rob, you did not have to bring either those lovely flowers or the wine."

"Yes, I did." Rob Said. Mrs. Hutchinson brought me up to treat a lady well, especially on a first date. My mother also said, "If you wish a second date make sure you leave a first impression on the first one."

Sally chuckled and said, "Well so far so good but the night is young and while first impressions are lasting it is how things finish that are more likely to be as important. Rob, please take the gentleman's chair" having indicated a wing back covered in leather opposite a coffee table and a matching leather sofa. "I will put these lovely flowers in a vase and get us something to drink and something else to eat."

Rob was speechless as Sally left the room. What did she mean by that? Was the double entendre a mistake or was Sally teasing? Not only that but her outfit had him kerfuffled. She was wearing a lovely white blouse that was almost shear. It was obvious that she also had on a frilly bra that almost contained her ample breasts.

Sally returned with a large old-fashioned glass with his Manhattan on a tray along with her wine and a plate containing Chinese dumplings and beef satay. She set the tray down and came across the room handing his drink to Rob bending forward in the process. When she bent forward, he thought he could almost see down to her naval looking down her cleavage that seemed to be enhanced by the bra.

Sally returned to the sofa and picked up her wine. She raised the glass and said, "to a new friend and hopefully a long friendship."

"Absolutely!" was Rob response. Then Sally arose and brought a small plate and napkin as well as the larger plate of dumplings and beef satay as well as a dipping sauce for each. "You must have worked all day," said Rob; a lot of trouble."

"Not really, the dumplings come frozen, and the satay just require some slicing and marinating before they get put on the skewers and then grilled."

"Well cheers"said Rob Raising his glass.

"And hopefully the first of many such evenings" replied Sally. The conversation went on as each got to know the other. Drinks were consumed and the appetizers eaten. As time progressed and each got more relaxed the conversation became more convivial and both Rob and Sally began to explore subjects that may have been tabu earlier in the evening. After about an hour of conversation while Sally had replenished her wine from the bottle that had been in a cooler on the coffee table. Rob on the other hand had nursed his drink as he recognized that the quantity contained in the glass Sally had brought was sizeable and the alcohol content was several times that of her wine.

"Rob, let me freshen your drink."

"Well as long as you make it half the size as the last, I will agree. You know what they say about Martini's and Manhattan's?"

Sally responded, "Stan used to say something about that they are like breasts on a woman, one is not enough and three is too many."

"Yes, that is one. My mother had an older lady friend who was a Martini drinker whose line was, "One is sufficient, two at the most, three I am under the table and four under the host." Sally almost spit her mouthful of wine across the room.

"Let me have your glass and I promise to go easy." Rob stood to bring her his glass and Sally left the room saying, I will bring it right back; why don't you join me on the sofa?

Rob complied but asked himself, "Is this the next step in the seduction process?" His thoughts continued, "Will it be easier or harder to see the view of her lovely boobs?" Sally returned, handing Rob his glass and putting the plate of appetizers on the table then squeezing by Rob and almost rubbing her substantial derriere in his face.

After seating herself she turned and in doing so pressed her left breast against Rob's arm. It felt so soft and warm and caused Rob to feel a sensation of his penis becoming erect. "I wonder if Sally will notice?" If there was a doubt Rob thought his question was answered.

"Tell me about your sex life Rob."

"Well, that is a way to open a discussion, isn't it Sally. What sex life? My wife does not recognize me, and she is in a long-term care facility."

"Sorry did not mean to insult you but Stan used to say that men always need a means of sexual release and in their mature years masturbation just does not cut it. So, are you an exception?"

Rob was non-plussed but after a brief pause started to come clean. "Ok, being very honest Stan was right. Masturbation is for teenagers. There is at least one 'spa' in town where a man can find such services. The staff are largely if not wholly from eastern European countries and while not prostitutes will take care of a man's sexual needs."

"Tell me more," said Sally.

"One can make an appointment or sometimes can just walk in. There is a minimum charge on the order of $40-$50 for which one gets a massage that will last about half an hour. On the first visit the masseuse will ask, 'do you want any extras?' and then the negotiations start."

"Tell me more please; I find this interesting."

"You won't think less of me, will you?"

"Of course not. All of us have such needs, men are not alone. I am just discovering that it is easier for them to find such services."

OK, Where I go there are two women in particular with whom I have established a 'professional' relationship. One whose name is Mila is I would guess is in her late 30's and is a well-built woman who lives with her mother who does not speak English. The first time I met her I just walked in and while she answered the door, she told me she was finishing with another client and if I could wait about 20 minutes, she would make it worth my while. I agree to wait so she took me to a small room and told me to undress and gave me a robe, so I did not get cold. When she did return, she asked what I wanted. Remembering her words 'I will make if worth your while' I repeated them to her.

"Fine, "you give me $140. And I will provide you with an experience that you will never forget." I gave her the money and she said, "I will be right back." Sure, enough she was back in a flash, "now lose that robe and lie face down and I will start with a massage." The next thing Rob knew Mila was standing at his head and when he looked up, she was naked. "Now Mila is a of a healthy size." Rob went on telling Sally, "She was about five foot ten inches and must have weighed about on hundred and seventy-five pounds. Her breasts were not that large, maybe a B cup put her nipples stood straight out like large erasers on a lead pencil. She started massaging my scalp and then my neck before moving on to my back. It felt good; then Mila's hands moved down to my legs, first the right one and then the left. I subconsciously spread my legs and her hand ran up my inner thigh. It was then that she touched my scrotum, and I could not help it. I pushed up on my knees and Mila ran her hand up farther squeezing my penis."

"Oh, you are hard. I think we should do something about that don't you? Roll over." I complied. "Do you like eating pussy?" Mila said.

"Oh, yes! "I said with emphasis. With this she mounted the table and he saw her mound for the first time; a bit hairy but nicely trimmed. Swinging her leg across my face Mila pressed her mound against my mouth. "You devil, stick your tongue in my vagina and then suck my clit." I complied with vigour and within moments her moans of passion erupted from her. "For heaven's sake don't you dare stop! Oh, that feels so good; keep going you devil." It was not long before she shook all over and then collapsed. "You know, you could be dangerous. It is not often I cum like that. Now let me take care of you." Getting on her knees I felt her put a condom on my erection and then there was some more fussing, but I could not see past per mound or her stomach. "Bend your knees and push up so you ass is off the table." Rob complied and then felt her mouth engulf his member. Then to his surprise he felt her finger enter his anus. Now he understood that the sounds he had heard was Mila putting on a rubber glove and then coating it with oil to lubricate him.

"How does that feel?" Mila said.

"Great!

"Have you ever had a prostate massage before?

"No but I think I am about to." With that I felt her finger penetrate my anus and then probe father. Not only that I could feel her mouth engulf my erection. It was not long before I knew I was about to have an ejaculation and her finger I guess found my prostate and I went off like a cannon. "Wow, that is something I have never experienced before."

"Does that mean I will see you again? "

"Yes, Mila one could safely say that is the case."

Having removed the condom and wiping my penis with a tissue she said, "Let me bring warm towel to clean my juices off your face and your hands and also your cock." She did and after that I dressed and after giving Mila a bit of a squeeze and promising to return soon, I departed.

"Well, you said that there were two ladies that you patronized. Tell me about the other one." said Sally who was obviously aroused.

"OK, Lana is the other lady. She is more mature; I would guess closer to 50 and not as large as Mila. Being older she is not as fit as Mila but still quite attractive. I learned subsequently that she had two late teenage offspring which would account for the fact that her boobs had lost much of their firmness but were still fun to play with and she certainly liked having them attended to."

Our first meeting started more formally with her asking if I patronized the spa often. I replied that often might be a bit of an exaggeration but certainly with some regularity.

The next question was, "What do you enjoy?" I decided that honesty was the best policy

"I believe that as the good book says, 'it is better to give than to receive' and went on. "I love being with a woman who enjoys having her breasts caressed and her nipples kissed and sucked. Presuming that my partner is willing I enjoy oral sex both giving and receiving. I love to eat pussy and to use my mouth to stimulate her clit."

"Oh goody" was her reply. Then she went on, "I also like it when my customer wants to play with my rectum. Are you in?"

"Sounds interesting. You are not talking about anal intercourse?"

"No, I just like my anus rubbed or licked."

"Ok. I am in. Is a total of $140, ok?"

"Yes, that is fine, if you give me the money I will go and make sure everything is squeaky clean. You get undressed and ready for me an all my charms." Lana came back to the room to find Rob leaning against the massage table nude. "Oh, someone seems happy to see me. Let me see if I can make him even happier. Rob, do you want to undress me?"

"I don't know if he can get much happier, but I am more than happy to try." With that Rob started to unbutton Lana's dress. It was not long before her cleavage was exposed, and Rob's face buried between two glorious globes.

Reaching round behind Lana released the clasp on her bra and then with a shrug the shoulder straps came off and her breast spung free. "Am I going to massage you first or you me?"

Rob replied, "Let me massage you first." with which Lara got up on the table cross wise her ass pointing at Rob. He said, "Oh what a view. There seems to be no doubt what you want." With that Rob leaned over the edge of the table and was able to reach Lana's anus with his tongue. He probed the pink rosebud but could not get further. Lana was moaning with pleasure and then raised herself on her knees so that her ass was in the air and her slit nicely exposed.

"Rob, please see what magic you can do to my clitoris. I so want you to eat me. "Rob needed no further encouragement and shortly Lana came, shaking violently.

After she calmed down Rob said, "Roll over on you back and spread your legs; I can then put my tongue into your vagina." Lana gladly complied and then Rob took her feet putting them over his shoulders and drove is tongue as deep into her love tunnel as he could. He lapped and lapped moving from her anus to her clit and then reaching back finding her G spot. It was not long before she convulsed and then she flooded my face with her female ejaculation.

After she recovered, she said. "Now it is your turn. Lie down on your back and relax." Rob did as he was told and soon, he felt her putting oil on his cock and then she started to stroke it. Soon she lifted a leg and straddled his face with his mouth halfway between her vagina and her ass.

"Rob, I want to cum once more. I don't care how you do it but use that talented tongue of yours and I will reciprocate." Rob could not resist and soon found her clit and took it between his lips and sucked like mad. "Oh Yes! Oh God, don't stop!"

"I won't but massage my balls, I need to cum too." He felt his sack being stretched and then one ball went into her mouth as she worked harder on his cock. Then the other ball got the same treatment. "That is great Lana."

"Normally I would not do this, but you have been beyond belief." and she took his cock in her mouth. It was the best head he had ever been given.

"So, you see Sally, I have had my needs taken care of and these two ladies get some satisfaction as well as some income. I hope I did not offend you.

Sally just grinned. "Rob, it seems as if you are a man of many talents." This made Robs brow furrow trying to understand where Sally was going with this conversation, but she continued. "And I thought that you were just a breast man."

"Why would you say that?" Rob asked.

"Because since you arrived you have barely looked me in the eye; you have been fixated on my cleavage and my boobs. Before you apologize, don't I love my boobs and always have. It makes me happy when people notice them, and I don't care if it is men or women. Would you like to see them in all of their glory?"

"Oh absolutely" responded Rob.

"Then why don't you undo my blouse more than it already is and see if you like what is hidden inside?"

Rob complied undoing each button slowly so as to extend the mystery. Sally could not wait and once the blouse was undone, she reached around freeing the clasps at the back and then shrugged the blouse and her bra off allowing her large breasts to spring free. She then took Rob's head in her hands and forced his face between them. "Dammit its Rob, squeeze them and suck my nipples. It has been far too long since I have had a man here!" Rob complied, taking first one in his mouth while his fingers played with the other. His free hand went around and squeezed the ample ass cheek that he could reach. Sally moved his mouth to the other nipple and after a couple of minutes of licking and sucking she said, "Rob, your description of the two ladies who have served you needs made me horny as hell. That along with your worship of my breasts have made me extremely wet. I really don't want to ruin this skirt and I dare not sit down." She took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom. "Please completely undress me and then I will do the same for you."

Rob then said, "Sally, I want to make love to you so much. Since we met on the elevator, I have not been able to get you out of my mind." He then undid her skirt and it fell in a puddle at her feet. She stepped out of it and Rob knelt and pulled her panties down and Sally stepped out of them as well. He needed no encouragement, pressing his face against her soaking wet cleft. Using his tongue, he spread the outer lips and the drove deeper finding her vagina.

Sally moaned with pleasure holding his head to her mound. "Rob don't stop. Suck my clitoris and make me cum. I have waited for you as well. With his lips finding her clit and starting to suck he pushed his index finger into Sally's vagina seeking out her g-spot. "Oh Rob, yesss, yesss, don't stop. I'm cumming "and with that she flooded his face with a female ejaculation and then collapsed on the bed still shaking and breathing heavily. "Rob, now it is your turn" Sally said.

Rob smiled and said, Sally, I want to be inside you more than you can believe. But at this moment it is now past 7:30; no, I will not turn into a pumpkin at 8:00 but I have a four-legged friend upstairs who at some time not too far down the road will need to pee. If I go now, I can take him out and then put him in his bed for the night and you and I can have the rest of this evening just to ourselves without any outside pressure. Does that work for you?"

"Rob, that is great! Hurry back; don't keep me waiting. I am still feeling the afterglow of your loving my pussy. Don't lock the door and I warn you once again to avoid having my nosey neighbours see you coming or going. Neither one of us needs to have a reputation that will spread like wildfire in this building." Rob agreed, kissing her and straightening his clothes departed, checking the hallway before exiting, gently closing the door.

Rob went to the elevator and was relieved when it stopped that no one was on it. He went to 1004 and let himself in at which point he was met by his dachshund. After making sure he had water and having walking him in order to perform his 'duties' before bed Rob put him in his kennel and returned to suite 803. He did so once again make sure that his visit was not observed by any nosy neighbor unless they had their eye plastered to the peephole in their door

When Rob entered Sally's suite, he was met by a sexy vision of Sally clad in a sheer white baby doll nightie and white self-supporting nylons with a lace like top that came not too far below her vulva. He could see through the nighty her large areolas and equally large nipples pressing against the fabric.

12