Life in an Apartment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! That is an image to remember." He took her in his arms feeling her nipples pressing against his chest. Then their lips met, and their tongues entwined, dueling one with the other.

Rob pushed back and said, I have too much clothing on. Will you help me with this problem?" Sally smiled and reached to undo his shirt. She pushed the sleaves over his shoulders and then down his arms until it fell to the floor. Then she leaned forward and took one of his nipples in her mouth first kissing it and then nibbling before giving it a gentle bight. "Oh God Sally, most women do not understand how sensitive a man's nipple are and how erotic it can be. Don't stop now." She did not need more encouragement. She switched to the other nipple and gave it equal attention. Without losing focus she reached down and undid Rob's belt and then the button and zipper on his pants. While Rob moaned, she pushed his pants down and he kicked off his shoes leaving them and the pants at his feet.

Sally left the nipple that she had been worshiping and leaned forward taking his underwear and pushing that down all the way to Rob's ankles. Holding them there she said, "Rob, step out of them." He complied; his erection almost hit her in the face. "Oh, you sweetheart; what a lovely toy that I am going to enjoy." She took it in her mouth and sucked it with vigour.

"Sally, be careful; the night is young and at my age I am not sure how many times in an evening I can get it up. Now women from what I can remember can cum several times and have strength left to go again."

"I am not sure how accurate that statement is," said Sally. Then she continued. "it is not more than an hour since you gave me a thrill the kind of which I have not had in a long time. Let me make a suggestion. Why don't we try 69 and you let me know if you are getting close. Then we can either take a breather or decide which position to try next."

"That works for me." Said Rob. They got on the bed, by this time both were naked. After some adjusting Rob had his mouth buried in her pussy and she was stroking his cock. "Just remember, let's take it easy, I don't want to cum too quickly."

"Nor do I want you to cum too soon either. But at the same time I don't want you to stop yet. Is that being fair?"

"Yes, that works for me. I want to give you as much pleasure as possible and know that you will return the favour." With that Rob dove right in so to speak and Sally's moans increased in volume proportionately. They went at it for about 20 minutes and after Sally had reached another orgasm Rob said, "Sally I need to cum. I want to be inside you and feel your vagina grip me. Have you any Idea how long it has been since I had intercourse?"

"No but it cannot be any longer than it has been for me. How do you want to do this?"

"I think I would like to do the cowgirl position so that first I can watch your eyes and read how much you are enjoying things and also I want to be able to see your magnificent breasts bounce up and down."

Sally laughed and straddled Rob's thighs, raising herself up and taking his erection in hand guided it to her dripping wet slit. It did not take long before she slowly let herself down so that his seven inch cock was fully incased. She then moved up and down using her meaty legs. Rob grabbed her at her waist line and assisted her in raising herself and then going back down so the head of his penis hit her cervix. With Rob's assistance Sally picked up the pace and it was not long before they came in unison. "Oh my god that was good." she said, and Rob echoed her remark with a big grin on his face.

"Now what?" asked Rob.

"I have lost track of how many climaxes you have given me. Can I suggest that we have a shower together and then come back to bed for some cuddling and kissing, then unless we are overcome with desire, we will turn out the light and save something for tomorrow morning. Rob concurred and got out of bed offering his hand to his new paramour. They adjourned to the bath and after adjusting the temperature of the shower proceeded to soap one another, Sally making sure that his penis and scrotum were clean once again and Rob after washing her back spreading her lower cheeks and assuring himself that her anus was clean before telling Sally to turn around and ministering to her neck and then her large breasts tweaking her nipples and then once again playing with her temple of Venus.

"Ok, Ok, it's bedtime, tomorrow is another day and there will be time for such playing then." Said Sally. "Come to bed and cuddly and maybe some kissing; my tits and pussy will still be there in a few hours."

Rob obeyed and he reached over and took her hand. Then he kissed here and asked, "

Now may I ask you the same question you posed to me several hours ago." How do you get your needs satisfied?"

"Rob it is late and answering that could take a while. Let us leave it until tomorrow."

Dear Reader, you will have to wait for Chapter 2.

12