Life in Chastity (Month 2)

Story Info
I receive proper training...
1.5k words
4.84
9.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azink
azink
44 Followers

If you want to see how my life in chastity began, check out my first story Caged in Chastity

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A warm sensation filled my throat, I gagged at first but quickly swallowed the salty load Ryan just deposited into my mouth. Ryan slowly pulled his cock from between my wet lips and wiped it across my face.

I was entering my second month of chastity, and serving Ryan from my knees was a daily occurrence. Just over a month ago Ryan had placed me in chastity, for the first time in my life I could not touch myself or bring myself to cum through masturbation.

Ryan was a dominant top, mid 40's, with dark brown hair greying at the sides. He was ruggedly handsome with a muscular chest and a small beer belly. He had a 8" cock which was currently dangling in front of my face, remnants of his seed dripping from the tip.

I was in my 20's, average height, and a toned but not muscular body. I had been with many men prior to Ryan, however he was the first I had found myself in a relationship with. I've learned over time that I have a submissive nature, so I can only assume his dominant energy was what drew me to him.

Ryan had a passion for breaking bottoms, his goal was to turn them into subservient sluts for his amusement. That was how I found myself in chastity. My penis was imprisoned into a 2 inch metal cage that stopped me from becoming erect, and cumming through physical stimulation of my cock.

Over the last month Ryan had taken my manhood. I was caged 24/7, I had to pee sitting down like a woman, and I could only cum when he allowed it. Entering month two he still had not allowed me to cum, which in turn drove me into a manic state where the craving for cock was so intense I would do anything for it.

Ryan looked down at me, my face covered in a mixture of saliva and cum. "I'm proud of you" he said. "You've developed into quite the cocksucker, perhaps you deserve a reward." I looked up eagerly, was he going to allow me an orgasm?

Ryan continued, "You have done well on your task so far, so I will be generous to you." Ryan's task had been developed to teach me my place in serving a real man. I was to find men and fulfill their desires while I went unfulfilled. Over the last two weeks I had been bred by three men, Ryan was pleased.

"Tomorrow I have a treat for you, when you come home from work I will give it to you." I was disappointed that I would not be allowed release today, but was excited that tomorrow I may finally get to cum again.

It was a Thursday, I had arrived home from work to find Ryan in the living room to greet me. He told me he had something prepared in the kitchen, and asked that I join him. I followed him to the kitchen, and as I rounded the corner I saw Lamar.

Lamar was a tall African-American man, he had muscular arms, and thick legs. He looked to be in his thirties. Lamar was dressed in athletic pants and a workout shirt, even from a distance I could see a distinct outline of his cock through his pants indicating that he was nicely hung. I knew I would soon find out just how hung soon enough.

Ryan had found Lamar on Grindr, he told him of my situation, and that I would do as I was told. Apparently Lamar found the arrangement interesting enough that he was now in our kitchen.

Lamar wasted no time, he told me to strip for him, presumably to test his power over me. I did as asked and shred my work clothes and stood in front of him nude, with only a metal cage between us.

During my time in chastity one truth I discovered was that all men go wild when they see a caged cock. Lamar was no different, his arousal was almost instantaneous. The bulge in his pants began to twitch, growing larger, and straining to be free.

Lamar told me to drop to my knees. I complied and Lamar moved towards me, pulling hit pants down towards his ankles while he positioned himself in front of me. I had a good look at his now hard cock. Ryan was well hung at 8", but Lamar's cock was even bigger, I felt a twinge of nervousness move through my body.

Lamar placed his hand behind my head and guided my mouth to his cock. He told me I had to take it all, or be punished. I wrapped my lips around his cock and began to move down his shaft. His cock was so thick I gagged and pulled back when only about three quarters of it was down my throat.

He pulled my head towards him a second time, and once again I gagged and pulled back from him, tears forming in the corners of my eyes. He pulled it out and exclaimed that now I needed to be punished for disobeying him.

Ryan who had been watching the entire time was giddy with the thought of punishing me. He suggested Lamar take me in the bedroom where he had devices to restrain me. Lamar agreed with this idea and told me to lead him to the bedroom.

In the bedroom Ryan took out a pair of handcuffs and bound my hands behind my back. He placed my ankles in leather cuffs attached to a leg spreader, a long metal rod which kept my legs open allowing for easy access to my hole.

Lamar again made me kneel on the cold tile floor and rammed his cock into my mouth, he pulled my head towards him and told me what a good slut I was. I gagged but could not escape his grasp as he pulled me deeper onto him.

He thrust his cock back in forth into my mouth, saliva dripping down my chin. With each thrust Lamar went deeper, my gag reflex began to relax, and I soon found my nose in his pubes and his entire cock in my mouth.

Satisfied that my throat had been properly used, Lamar peeled his shirt off fully revealing his muscular chest. He grabbed my cuffed arms, roughly pulled me to my feet, and bent me over the bed. From behind he squeezed my balls causing me to wince in pain, he bent over and whispered in my ear it was time for my punishment.

He slipped a collar around my neck which was attached to a leash, that he proceeded to pull tight so I was in his control. I could feel his throbbing cock circling my ass, the tip probing my opening. With a quick tug on the leash he thrust into me.

He was using the leash to control me, with each forward thrust he would tug the leash pulling me back into his hard cock. I could scarcely catch my breath as he was standing behind me using his leverage to thrust as hard and deep into me as he could. I moaned with each pull of the leash, Lamar's thick cock filling my insides and sending waves of pleasure through my body.

Lamar had found my magic button, and each thrust of his cock caused me to buck and squirm, through it all he maintained a firm hand on the leash. I could feel my cock straining against the cage, aroused with no where to grow.

Liquid was dripping from my cock, it felt as if a warm sensation was slowly spreading throughout my body and my head was dizzy. It is a feeling hard to describe, but best experienced.

My body was shaking, and cum was dripping from my head. My reactions excited Lamar and caused him to increase his speed. He fully poured himself into pounding my ass until I felt a hot burst, and wetness dripping down my leg. Lamar's jizz was pouring out of my ass.

Lamar quickly pulled on the leash causing me to lose balance, he spun me and pushed me to my knees and forced his cock into my mouth. It was wet and salty from cum, and I happily accepted his creamy offering. I moved my tongue around his shaft and head cleaning his cock like a good bottom should.

Once satisfied he pulled me up, and dumped me face down on the bed, his cum still oozing out of my ass and down my leg. He turned to my partner and told him he had a well trained slave, and thanked him before he left, with the request he be invited back if I need additional "training".

I lay there exhausted, sore and dripping with juices. Still bound I could only lie there, until Ryan decided to take his turn...

azink
azink
44 Followers