Life in Cummington

Story Info
A new family move to a strange new town.
5.3k words
4.55
13.9k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 02/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Humpers were just a normal kind of family, Daniel Humper, the father, was a tall slim middle aged man, who worked for a big advertising firm in the city, and at weekends liked walks in the park.

His wife Victoria, was an average height middle aged woman, with bushy black hair and a chubby mom body, who worked at the local school as an English teacher, and liked to bake cakes in her spare time.

And Molly, their one and only daughter, was a petite cute young eighteen year old girl, with long black hair and beautiful smile, who liked all the things that young people like at that age.

Anyway, after several hard long years at the advertising company, earning pretty good pay, Daniel felt like he needed a change, a new kind of challenge, something he could be in charge of.

So, after chatting with his family about it, they all agreed he should give up his job, and set up his own company if that's what he wanted.

Daniel did like that idea a lot, a chance to be his own boss, work when he wanted and relax when he didn't, yes it appealed to him a lot.

So, after thinking about it a little more, he suggested they find a nice house in a quiet little town out of the city, where he could set up a small independent advertising company and work from home, and everyone else could enjoy the peace and pleasant country life.

Victoria and Molly eagerly agreed to this idea, a change of scenery, a new start in new place, seemed like a good idea for all of them, so, they started researching on line, and after a couple of weeks, they finally found a house they all liked.

It was a nice red brick home, with four bedrooms, several bathrooms, a large living room, study/office, a beautiful clean kitchen, and it had front and back gardens.

It seemed like the perfect home, and it sat in a small quiet lane, in a little town called Cummington, so it ticked all the other requirements too.

Daniel quickly contacted the sellers, and within a few weeks had brought the house, before excitedly, he and his little family began packing up everything they owned, for their big move.

On the day, the movers came promptly early in the morning, and once everything item had been loaded up, they began their journey to their new home.

Daniel, Victoria and Molly travelled in their family car, behind the mover's truck, and a couple of hours later, they arrived outside their new home.

Climbing out of the car, the sun seemed brighter, the air fresher, and the little lane so peaceful and quiet, it was perfect, just like they hoped.

Then, as they stood admiring the place, a cheerful friendly voice called out to them "Hi there! Are you just moving in?"

Turning around, Daniel, Victoria and Molly were greeted by a sight they weren't expecting to see, because stood just a few feet away, was young pretty woman, with long blonde hair, wearing an outfit that barely covered her.

The woman had on a small yellow vest top, that was struggling to hold in what looked like a very large pair of big D-cup breasts, and a small pair of jean shorts that were so short, her butt cheeks were practically falling out of them.

"What?!" asked Daniel back, as he stared in amazement at her.

"Are you just moving in?" asked the young woman again.

"Oh yes, yes we are." replied Victoria politely, looking just as amazed that someone would go out in public, looking like that.

"Oh great! Hi! I'm Hazel. I work next door, for the Nuttings, as their housekeeper." The pretty blonde then said with a big smile, before adding "If you need anything, or just want to say hello, just come on by, they're a lovely older couple, and would be happy to meet you all!"

"Yeah. Sure. Maybe later." Replied Daniel politely back.

"Okay! We'll hope everything goes okay for you. See you later!" Hazel then said joyfully, before walking off in her little sandals towards a small pretty stone cottage next door.

The Humpers watched the young half-dressed woman walk away, almost hypnotised by her round swaying buttocks, before they snapped back to reality, and decided to head inside, and get on with unpacking.

Over the following few hours, the movers continued to bring in all their belongings, and while Daniel co-ordinated where they went, Victoria and Molly began unpacking the important items like the kitchen ware.

Finally by mid-afternoon the movers had finished unloading everything, and soon departed, and the Humpers had officially moved into their new home.

After a quick drink break, Victoria and Molly then continued to unpack, heading upstairs to start on the bedding and bathroom items, however, Daniel felt he needed a little longer to enjoy the moment.

So, he strolled out of the backdoor, and stood in his new back garden to enjoy the warm afternoon sunshine, and the pleasant greenery of his land.

As he admired his tidy lawn and thick lush bushes, he heard a noise, a familiar excited noise coming from next door.

It was coming from the back garden that belonged to his new neighbours the Nuttings, and after a moment of listening to this rather familiar noise, he moved towards the fence line out of curiosity.

As he approached the old wooden six foot fence that divided his land from his neighbours, he stood up on tip toes to peer over it, and to his surprise and amazement, he saw another sight he never expected to see.

Hazel, the young woman he had met earlier, was kneeling on an old green wooden bench, in the middle of his neighbour's trimmed lawn, completely naked!

Her long blonde hair dangled down either side of her pretty face, as her big round tanned boobs hung down beneath her and swayed back and forth, because, an old grey haired man was knelt up behind her, fucking her steadily.

Daniel couldn't believe his eyes as he watched this hot young woman, probably only twenty or so years old, being fucked by a guy, old enough to be her grandfather probably.

The old guy with a grey beard, was rather chubby and very tanned like Hazel was, and he knelt completely naked behind Hazel, thrusting into her firmly, while she moaned in pleasure.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she exclaimed repeatedly in delight, as he kept pumping into her.

Daniel stood at his fence transfixed, unable to look away as this older man held onto Hazel's slim waist and pumped back and forth inside of her, and he couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

He hadn't fucked anyone that young since his college days, and with her lovely hot body rocking back and forth, and her beautiful little face contorting in pleasure, he could almost imagine what it was like to fuck that woman.

Then, as he stood mesmerised by this performance, a cheerful voice suddenly called out to him "Oh, hello there! You must be our new neighbours right?"

Daniel glanced to his left in horror, because stood a few feet away, on the other side of the fence, was a tall slim older woman, with short grey hair and wearing glasses, smiling back at him.

"Oh. Yes, yes I am. Sorry for intruding. I'll leave you be. Sorry!" Daniel quickly blurted back, realising he had been caught peeping, and felt very embarrassed about it.

But before he could quickly walk away, the woman replied "It's okay. You don't have to go. We're all grownups here!"

Daniel then stopped, and stared back at her again, before the older woman then said cheerily "Its fine I can assure. So anyway, hello, I'm Mellissa Nutting."

"Hi, I'm Daniel. Daniel Humper." he quickly replied back.

"Hi Daniel, lovely to meet you. Now, that man over there, humping Hazel who you already know, is my husband, George Nutting."

"Oh, right." Replied Daniel, amazed the older woman seemed so calm about her husband cheating on her, with a younger woman, right in front of her.

"Is the rest of your family around, I would love to meet them?" Mellissa then asked curiously.

"Um. No. They're in the house, still busily unpacking and sorting things. You know, getting us settled in." Replied Daniel back.

"Oh, well, maybe later then?" Mellissa then said.

It was then there was a louder groan of pleasure, and as Mellissa and Daniel looked over at the other two, George and Hazel were moving into another position.

George had pulled his stiff old cock from her young wet pussy, and Daniel could see, it was a fairly big thick length, quite impressive, before he then sat down, and Hazel quickly straddled his waist, facing away from him.

She then lowered herself down towards his upright firm length, and then sunk onto it, and her young bald cunt slid right down it, taking most of it up inside of her.

Hazel then moaned happily in delight, before she started to rise and fall on her employer, and as she did, Daniel now got an even better view of her hot slim tanned body.

As he stood watching her keenly, Mellissa glanced his way, and then smiled as she could clearly see he was enjoying the show, before she then asked "If you would like, you can come over and join us?"

Daniel glanced at her, and replied in amazement "Really?"

"Oh yes! We love having people visit, and you are our new neighbours, so, we really should get to know each other, wouldn't you agree?" Mellissa replied with a grin.

The younger man glanced back at his house nervously, he knew part of him shouldn't, his wife and daughter would probably think he was just being a pervert, but it would be rude to turn down a friendly invitation like that.

So, after thinking about it for a moment, he finally replied "Okay."

Mellissa grinned happily back and then said "Great! I'll meet you at the front door!"

As she turned towards her house, Daniel quickly began walking down the side of his, marching along the fence line until he reached his tarmac driveway, then continued down that, around the end fence post, and up the short stone path to his neighbour's front door.

Then knocking eagerly, he waited just a moment, before the old wooden door of the cottage swung open, and Mellissa stood there looking back at him.

"Come in! Come in!" she said eagerly, and happily Daniel did.

Once inside, Daniel could see the small old home was lovingly kept, the paint work on the plastered walls was pristine, the art work, most of it nudes, looked expensive, and the furniture too was old but well looked after.

The Nuttings were obviously quite well off, and in his head, Daniel hoped that could help him later when setting up his business.

Anyway, there was far more interesting things going on right now, and eagerly, he followed his neighbour through her home, and out into the back garden.

As they stepped out onto the stone patio, Daniel immediately looked across at George and Hazel, and the young blonde woman was still sat on top of the older man, happily rising and falling onto his hard old cock.

As Daniel stood watching Hazel and her magnificent breasts bouncing up and down as she rode her employer and moaned in delight, Mellissa exclaimed cheerily "Isn't she wonderful? Her body is like a goddesses, and she fucks like it's going out of fashion!"

"Yeah." Was all Daniel could reply, as he was almost hypnotised by the younger woman's beauty.

"Would you like to join in?" Mellissa then asked.

Daniel glanced back at her curiously, and then replied "Really?"

"Oh yes. They won't mind. The more the merrier, as we say around here!" replied Mellissa cheerily again.

After a moment to look at them fucking some more, Daniel knew it would be cheating on his loving wife, but, he just couldn't pass up such an opportunity.

So, finally he replied "Okay!"

"Great! But first, let's get you ready!" Mellissa then said excitedly.

She then stepped in front of him, took hold of his blue plain t-shirt, and began pulling it up off of him.

Once that was off, she then took hold of his jeans and started to undo them, and as she did, Daniel kicked off his trainers.

Seconds later his jeans hit the ground, and then his boxers, and suddenly he was as naked as his neighbours were.

It was slightly odd he thought, being naked in his neighbours back garden, but because they were, it felt kind of normal too.

Anyway, any doubts he had about this soon disappeared because, as he stood there getting used to the gentle breeze blowing over his bare frame, his older neighbour then crouched down in front of him, reached out with her slim hand, and wrapped it around his semi hard cock.

Daniel instantly gasped in delight, as he felt Mellissa grip his dick, then he moaned in pleasure, as she started to stroke it.

His older greying neighbour tugged firmly on his semi hard dick, eager to get it fully hard, and it didn't take long.

With just a few quick jerks, Daniel began firm up to his fullest, and after a few more eager tugs, he was standing proud, all eight inches of him.

Once he was fully hard in her hands, Mellissa took a moment to admire his stiff length, and liked what she saw.

"Oh, very nice Daniel! You have a lovely hard cock! It looks like eight or nine inches to me?" Mellissa then said, like she was a connoisseur of dicks.

"Somewhere around there!" Daniel replied happily back.

"Oh yes. Very nice!" Mellissa then said happily, giving it another few strokes.

After jerking it a few more times, she then opened her mouth and as Daniel watched excitedly, she slid it onto his member.

The middle aged man once again groaned in delight, as his neighbours warm wet mouth engulfed his cock, and once she had most of his firm length between her lips, she clamped them around his shaft, and then started to bob her head back and forth.

Daniel groaned again in pleasure, as Mellissa happily sucked on his hard dick, and her little red lips slid up and down his veiny member, as she began eagerly tasting his rigid member.

"Oh god!" Daniel groaned happily, as his very friendly neighbour, slobbered on his cock.

For a good couple of minutes Mellissa sucked and slurped his firm dick, while Daniel stood enjoying every second of it, and he had almost forgotten about the other two, until he glanced over at them, and saw Hazel still riding Georges hard dick, staring happily back at him.

Daniel smiled back at her, and then Hazel grinned back, before licking her lips seductively at him.

This excited Daniel even more, and he groaned louder in delight, while Mellissa continued to slide her wonderful wet mouth up and down his cock.

Several happy minutes soon went by, as his older neighbour tasted every inch of his hard length, and after she had really deep throated him, and he thought he might just exploded down her throat, she finally pulled her wet eager mouth off him, and let him relax.

As Daniel rested a second or two, Mellissa got to her feet again, and standing up to look at him, she then said "Right. I think I've sucked you enough. Why don't you go join them now?"

"Yeah?" replied her younger neighbour excitedly, before he then stepped out of his jeans, and walked keenly towards Hazel and George.

His big hard cock swayed back and forth as he moved across the green lush lawn, towards the fucking couple, and as he approached her, Hazel grinned excitedly.

"So, you decided to pop over then?" she then asked with a smile.

"Yeah. You make a good invitation!" replied Daniel back with a grin.

Hazel then stopped moving on top of George, before she lifted up off of her employer, letting his hard old cock slip out from her wet young pussy, before she then took hold of it, and repositioned it.

Watching curiously, Daniel then saw the hot slim blonde move slightly forwards, before she started to lower herself down, and with a pleasurable groan, she impaled her lovely round arse onto George's hard dick.

Hazel's butt slid most of the way down the old man's length, and he groaned happily as it did, before she then leant back against him, and spread her wonderful tanned legs wide for Daniel.

Daniel then stepped closer to her, excited this was really going to happen, and as soon as he was close enough, Hazel reached out with her hand, and took a hold of his big firm cock.

The middle aged man gasped happily, as he felt her soft warm hand gripping his length for the first time, before she then pulled him closer, and guided his big dick to her little wet pussy.

Placing his cockhead up against her pink slim lips, she then started to feed it in, and quickly Daniel's thick dick slid into her warm damp cunt.

Instantly Hazel moaned in delight, as Daniel's hard length filled her little young pussy, and once he was most of the way inside of her, she slid her hands onto Daniels butt, as he started to move in and out of her.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she immediately exclaimed in delight, as Daniel's dick moved in and out of her wet cunt.

Then Georges began to move in and out of her tight little arsehole, and as soon as they both started to fuck her, Hazel cried louder in pleasure.

"Oh god yes! Oh god, yes!" she exclaimed excitedly.

As both men began to fuck that young pretty woman, George then peered around his housekeeper and smiled at Daniel, before holding out a hand and saying "Hello there! I'm George Nutting. I presume you must be my new neighbour, Daniel, wasn't it?"

"Yes. Daniel Humper. Hi!" replied Daniel eagerly, shaking the older man's hand.

"Well, glad to see your keen to get to know us! Hazel was really excited when she saw you moving in!" George then said with a smile.

Daniel glanced at the young blonde, and she smiled happily back at him, and then eagerly, he continued to thrust in and out of her wonderful little cunt.

As both older men continued to fuck her, Hazel sat pinned between them, groaning continuously in pleasure, as their big hard cocks slid in and out of her.

Several more minutes went by, in that warm afternoon sunshine, as the three of them fucked happily on that little wooden bench, and they were all very much enjoying every second of it.

Then after a while, Daniel glanced over to his right, and noticed Mellissa was now stood there watching them happily fucking, and holding a small digital camera, recording them.

"Hey Daniel, you don't mind me recording it do you?" she asked cheerily back, before then saying "It's for our club, and everyone does like to see new members!"

"Club?!" Daniel asked curiously.

"Our sex club dear boy." Replied George cheerily, before adding "We have hundreds of local members, and they do love to see new people on the pages!"

Daniel wasn't sure how to respond to that, on one hand he liked the idea of being part of a big sex club with lots of members, it kind of appealed to exhibitionist side of him, but on the other, his family might find out.

However, as he quickly thought it over, and continued to plunge in and out Hazel's lovely wet pussy, the more he fucked her the more he enjoyed it, and the more he wasn't bothered so much about his family knowing.

Finally he replied "Sure. Okay."

"Great!" exclaimed Mellissa happily, before she moved to a different position to get a different view of his big hard cock, sliding in and out of Hazel's pink wet pussy.

They then continued on a little longer, happily fucking the young blonde woman, in both her holes, until Hazel wanted to change position again, and after thrusting into her once more, both men then eased their dicks out of her.

Quickly standing up, Hazel then turned around, straddled George's hard old cock, before lowering her lovely little pussy down on onto it.

She instantly moaned in delight, as she slid straight down her employer's firm veiny length, engulfing it swiftly inside of her, before she then leant towards him, and placed her hands on her tanned butt cheeks.

Glancing over her shoulder at Daniel, she then pulled her arse open, before saying "Stick your cock in my arse! I just love new cocks in my butt!"

Well, Daniel didn't want to disappoint her, and even though he hadn't done much bum stuff, his wife wasn't really into it, he was willing to give Hazel what she wanted.

12