Life in Cummington

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then placed his big round cockhead up against her little arse ring, and as she held it open for him, Daniel gently pushed his dick into it.

Hazel's butt was a lot tighter than her pussy, and he had to push a little harder to get it in, but he soon sunk deep into the young woman's rear.

"Oh yes!" exclaimed Hazel in delight again, as Daniels big dick filled her arsehole.

Once he had most of his member in her butt, he then held onto her hips, before starting to move back and forth again, and as he started to fuck her lovely arse, George began thrusting up into her pussy too.

"Oh yeah! That's it! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Hazel groaned excitedly, encouraging the two older men on.

Daniel and George pumped in and out of her arse and pussy again, fucking her with firm steady strokes, and as they did, Hazel rocked back and forth between them moaning in pleasure, while Mellissa continued to film them.

"Is his cock good Hazel?" the older woman then asked, pointing the camera at her young employee.

"Oh yes! It's wonderful! So big and hard! You'll definitely want to give this one a go!" replied Hazel happily back.

She then moaned in pleasure some more, as the two men continued to thrust into her, and eagerly they kept pumping her lovely wet holes.

"Oh yeah! Oh shit!" Hazel moaned again in delight, as they slid back and forth inside of her.

Several more minutes went by, while Daniel and George pumped their hard cocks in and out of Hazel, and as Daniel happily fucked her butt, he couldn't help but enjoy the fact that Hazel was so hot and cute, and her arse felt so good around his dick.

However, after a little longer, Hazel wanted to swap things around again, and after sliding in and out of her a few more times, the men finally eased their cocks out of her again.

The excited blonde then got up off of George, and asked Daniel to sit down, and after the middle aged man had sat on the bench next to his neighbour, Hazel moved towards him.

Keenly she straddled his lap, positioning herself over his upright erection, before she gently lowered herself down onto it.

Her wet bald pussy slid straight down Daniels hard cock, and with a happy groan she sat down on top of him, before she then leant towards him, and as she did, she kissed him eagerly.

Daniel was a little surprised at first, but quickly started to kiss her back, and even though he had only been kissing his wife recently, he certainly enjoyed kissing this young hot woman.

As their lips and tongues caressed each other, old George moved up behind Hazel, placed his hard dick up against her open arse, and then slid into her.

As soon as he did, Hazel moaned in delight into Daniel's mouth, before steadily George began to fuck her arse again.

Pumping in and out of her, slid his firm length into her arsehole, happily fucking it, and after a few seconds, she had to pull her mouth from Daniel's to moan out loud.

Daniel then started to thrust up into her too, and very quickly Hazel was soon moaning in pleasure, as both cocks fucked her again.

As the three of them continued to fuck, Mellissa continued to film them, and she captured them from every angle, as her young blonde employee was fucked relentlessly.

Several more exciting minutes soon went by, as George and Daniel continued to plunge in and out of Hazel, and the young woman moaned continuously in pleasure, as they fucked her arse and pussy.

"Oh shit yeah! Oh shit yeah!" she groaned happily, as they thrust in and out of her.

However, after a little longer, George started to make loud moans and groans, because he was getting close to cumming, before he then said desperately "It's no good! I've got to cum! Her arsehole just feels so good! You know I don't last long, when I'm fucking her beautiful butt!"

Both ladies chuckled with amusement, before the old grey haired man then began thrusting harder and faster into his housekeeper, and as he did, they both started to moan louder to.

Quickly George plunged into Hazel's little wet tight rear, eager to make himself cum in it, and then after a furious few seconds, he slid in once more, and then groaned heavily.

"OH YEAH!" he roared, as he began spurting his warm wet load into Hazel's rear.

"Oh yes!" she moaned in delight, as she felt his creamy man goo filling her arsehole.

George moaned happily for several seconds, as he unloaded everything he had into Hazel's butt, and then, when he couldn't shoot anymore, he sighed happily in relief.

"Oh yes!" he then exclaimed, feeling pretty happy with himself.

After a moment to catch his breath, he then eased his spent dick out of her, and as he pulled his semi hard cock free of her arsehole, Mellissa moved closer to get a shot of his white goo, dribbling out of the young woman's rear.

As the older greying haired woman filmed Hazel's butt leaking cum, the young blonde looked at Daniel, and with a grin said "Your turn!"

Then eagerly, she began to rise and fall on him, as she held onto his shoulders, and as she started to ride the older man, Daniel slid his hands onto her arse cheeks, and began thrusting up into her.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" Hazel then moaned, as they keenly started to fuck pretty quickly.

Hazel plunged up and down on Daniel's hard cock, while Daniel thrust it up into her, and as they excitedly fucked, Mellissa continued to film them.

"Oh yes! That's nice!" said Mellissa eagerly, as she got a perfect shot of Hazel's cunt sliding up and down Daniel's hard length, while her arsehole was still leaking goo on the grass below.

Excitedly Hazel continued to bounce up and down on Daniel, while he just eagerly thrust up into her pussy, and they were both moaning and groaning in delight as they did.

Another few minutes soon went by, as their hot naked bodies smacked together in furious pleasure, and Daniel was loving every second of it, as much as Hazel seem to be enjoying it.

But, eventually everything must come to an end, and as Hazel continued plunge herself onto his cock, and Daniel continued to pump up into her, he began to feel his excitement grow.

"Oh shit! I'm going to cum!" he then cried, trying to hold on as long as he could.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" cried Hazel back with eager grin, wanting to feel him explode inside of her.

Daniel groaned heavily again, as the hot young woman on top of him, continued to ride him, and as he held tightly onto her, and thrust up into her some more, he knew it would only be a matter of moments, before he couldn't hold it any longer.

Hazel lifted and dropped onto him a few more times, and as she did, her soft round buttocks smacked against his balls, and then he felt them tighten completely, and the urge took over him.

Holding onto Hazel tightly, he pushed his hard cock up into her pussy as deep as it could, and then cried out "OH FUCK YEAH!"

Then he exploded inside of her, and began spurting his warm cum, deep into her young wet pussy.

"OH YEAH!" groaned Hazel in delight, as she felt Daniel cumming inside of her.

The older man pumped dollop after dollop of cream deep inside of her, happily filling her up with his man goo, and as he did, the younger woman happily moaned in delight.

Several wonderful seconds passed as Daniel drained himself into his neighbours beautiful housekeeper, until finally, with a big happy sigh, he was done, and then he relaxed.

For a moment they then remained as they were, enjoying the situation to its fullest, before Hazel then lifted herself up off of Daniel's spent dick, letting it slide out of her, as she stood up.

"Face me dear!" said Mellissa keenly, still holding her camera.

The younger naked woman then turned to look at her older employer, before she then opened her lovely tanned legs wide, and let the warm white goo leak out.

"Oh my! That's a lot of cum!" exclaimed Mellissa in amazement, as she filmed it leaking out of Hazel.

"Yeah!" grinned Hazel back, having clearly enjoyed it inside of her.

Mellissa filmed her a little longer, and then finally stopped, before she and Hazel strolled off inside the house to get cleaned up, leaving two pools of man cream on the lawn.

After both women had stepped inside the cottage, George and Daniel moved to the garden table and chairs on the stone patio, to have a sit down and rest.

As they sat there in the nude, in the warm afternoon sunshine together, George looked over at Daniel and asked "Well dear boy, what do you think of life in Cummington, then?"

"It's certainly exciting!" replied Daniel happily.

"Indeed! Every day here can be an adventure, and there's a lot of people here who love it!" replied George with a grin.

"A lot?" asked Daniel curiously.

"Oh yes, you'll find a large majority of the town is... part of the club, and now you're a member, doors will open for you!" George then said smiling.

"And legs!" added Melissa, as she strolled towards them with a tray of cold drinks for everyone.

"Really?" asked Daniel in amazement.

"Oh yes!" replied Mellissa with a grin.

Daniel then sighed happily, he liked the sound of that a lot, but then he remembered his family, and a worrying thought quickly crossed his mind.

"Would it be a problem if, my wife and daughter don't... join the club? It's just I don't think my wife would be into this sort of life style, and my daughter, well, she's only eighteen and I don't think she's ready for this either?" he then asked.

"Well, I supposed not. It's not a mandatory thing." Replied George, before he then asked "But are you sure they wouldn't? You would be surprised what people are into, once they give it a try?"

"Um. No. I really think they wouldn't be." Replied Daniel confidently.

"Oh well, it doesn't matter. We'll always say hello to them and stop for a chat anyway!" George then said cheerily.

"Oh yes!" agreed Melissa.

"But until then... Welcome to Cummington, Daniel. I think you'll fit right in!" George then said, raising his glass of drink to his new friend.

12