Life in the Green Mountain State

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave Molly a tour when she arrived. My place is small like most of the condos on Officer's Row, consisting of a kitchen, adjacent space that serves as a dining area, which then transitions into the living room. I technically have two bedrooms, but I use one as an office.

"I do all my design work in the office, using a decent CAD program. It's quieter, has fewer distractions, and is more conducive to being productive."

I started the grill to preheat and opened the bottle of wine that she brought.

"I'd like to see some of your work."

"Except for the floor, anything wooden here is actually something that I designed and made: the bedroom furniture, dining room table and chairs, coffee table, floor lamps, butcher block counter top, and even the kitchen cabinets."

"Your work is truly beautiful, Jake. I'm impressed."

"Thanks. Time to get things cooking."

We ate and engaged in small talk during dinner, getting to know more about each other. Our conversation momentarily lapsed after we cleaned up the dishes.

"Would you like to take a walk around the Fort? We can stop at my shop and I'll show you what projects I'm working on now."

We followed the sweeping curve of the buildings on Dalton Drive, the road that fronts Officer's Row, then headed towards the back of the Fort where there are about a dozen long, narrow buildings, originally built as stables since Fort Ethan Allen was designed as a cavalry post. There are multiple and varied businesses that call these buildings home.

My shop takes up the front half of one of the former stables. I've heavily invested in equipment in the seven years since I started on my own, so I now have a fairly complete small shop. I have two full time employees and two very experienced older gents who work part time. They help us process the backlog when orders pile up and production is at capacity. Neither wants to work full time, but this arrangement helps to supplement their retirement income.

There were several projects in various stages of completeness. Molly stopped in front of a dining room set: a drop leaf table, chairs, and a hutch in cherry.

"These are beautiful, Jake."

"Thanks. They're going to a rather difficult client in the Hamptons, but they're finally waiting to be shipped. They flew up last week just to 'approve' them prior to shipping."

We wandered through the rest of my shop.

"It's so neat and clean."

"I spent a fair amount of time designing the layout before I purchased anything. I also had a professionally designed dust collection system installed."

We closed up and completed our walk around the Fort.

Molly remarked, "I'm scheduled to work every fourth weekend" when we arrived back at my condo. "My turn is next week. I'll be tied up until 5:00 PM or so. Would you be interested in coming over for dinner and maybe a movie afterwards on Saturday?"

"I'd love to. What time?"

"Say 7:00? That'll give me time to get home, shower, and get dinner started. Any foods to avoid?"

"7:00 is good, and I'm not a fussy eater."

Molly gave me her address, a nice hug, and left. I guess that I needn't have changed the sheets.

Saturday, Aug. 6

Not knowing what Molly had planned for dinner, I picked up a nice Zinfandel, and arrived just after seven.

"Come in, Jake. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes. Come sit here while I finish. It's a shrimp, corn, and rice stir fry with a few other things thrown in."

Molly retrieved two Greek salads from the fridge and served up the stir fry. I opened the wine and we sat down.

I said, "That was really good," as we finished dinner.

"Thanks. It's one of my favorites, especially when corn is in season. What movie genre are you interested in? My collection of DVDs is in that cabinet, or we can stream something."

Her assortment ran heavily towards rom-coms, both recent and older. Since I can appreciate a good rom-com and that's clearly where her tastes lay, I picked up Groundhog Day. "How's this?"

"I haven't seen that in ages."

We settled onto her couch, close, but not invading each other's personal space.

Molly said, " I really like you, Jake, and I want this relationship to blossom into what I hope it can become," after the credits rolled. "You're smart, successful in what you're doing, we seem to have many common interests, and you're sexy as all hell. It's just that I've seen too many friends jump into a relationship really fast, they initially sizzle, but then quickly burn out because they didn't know each other well enough. I do want to keep seeing you and for us to learn more about each other before we prematurely jump into something. This is not a 'I don't want to see you', but rather a 'we need a little more time to get to know each other better'. I realize that I may be a little old fashioned and out of step with the times, but that's who I am."

"You are definitely someone I'd like to get to know better. My last relationship lasted four years and only ended because she was recruited for her perfect job, but in North Carolina. It was too good an opportunity to turn down. There were tears shed when she left, but we both knew that it was the right thing for her to do. So, I'm also more interested in a relationship that's likely to thrive rather than a quick roll in the hay. How do you propose that we go forward?"

"Let's continue spending time doing things together. You're the local. Weather permitting, what would you like to do next weekend?"

"A couple of things come to mind. We could hike. Our mountains are not as big as yours in Colorado, but there are many choices and some nice views. Mt. Philo is an easy hike, and has great views of the Champlain Valley and the Adirondacks beyond. Elmore Mountain is about two and a quarter miles up, and rather rocky for the last quarter mile or so. There's a fire tower at the top with spectacular views of the Greens to the west, the Worcester range to the south, and the Whites in New Hampshire to the east. The sunset ridge trail on Mount Mansfield brings you to the Chin, the highest point in Vermont. There're great views in all directions, particularly west as the whole of the Champlain valley is laid out before you. It's a more challenging hike, with a vertical gain of 2600 feet in a little over 3 miles. The last quarter is above the tree line."

"Alternatively, there's the Shelburne Museum, essentially a village of buildings moved to the site, displaying Vermont's historic past. It's an interesting place to visit and would be more conducive to talking than hiking would be."

"Let's hike. I haven't in a while so let's start with Elmore. We can check the weather mid-week and decide then."

I got up with the intention of leaving.

"Come here, Jake. I need a hug and want a kiss. I don't want you to leave with the impression that I'm not interested."

We moved together. Molly wrapped her arms around me and firmly pulled me into a hug, raising her head, closing her eyes and offering her mouth for a kiss. I moved my mouth to hers and felt her lips part. Her tongue slipped between my lips, dancing with my own. I lost myself to the emotions this kiss gave rise to. I could also feel my penis reacting. I tried moving back from her embrace, but she lowered her hands to my ass, tightly pulled me in, and made it clear that the kiss was not over. She slid one hand between us and cupped my bulge, gently squeezing me. it. Neither of us spoke for a few seconds.

"I should probably get going," I said as I blushed deeply.

She released me with a wonderful smile and I returned home. I later took myself in hand.

Sunday, August 7

"Jake? Molly. I have a proposition for you."

"Hi Molly. I'm listening. What's on your mind?"

"I really enjoyed kayaking with you. Would you be interested in doing that instead of hiking next weekend? The weather looks favorable at this point."

"I'm always up for that."

"I think that I'd like to try Somerset Reservoir if you don't mind the drive. You did say that it's one of your favorites."

"It is, and I think that you'll like it. There are no visible signs of human habitat other than the dam itself and the back side of Mt. Snow. It's quite peaceful and beautiful. I'll see if I can book a couple of rooms at the inn where I usually stay in West Dover."

"About that, why don't you just book one room?"

It took a couple of seconds for that comment to sink in.

"Are you sure, Molly?"

"Yes."

"I'll book something and send you a link. Since it's the home to Mt. Snow, West Dover has an abundance of restaurants to choose from. It takes about three and a half hours to drive there. I'd suggest leaving around 8:00 AM to give us plenty of time on the water."

"I'm good with that. I'll call you Thursday when the near term forecast hopefully confirms what we are predicting at this time."

Well, that was an unexpected development.

Saturday, August 13

I had loaded the kayaks Friday evening. I made wraps for lunch, packed some trail mix, a couple of oranges, and loaded plenty of drinking water. Molly arrived right at 8:00 and we headed down Route 7 towards Bennington, stopping for coffee in Rutland. Conversation on the trip wandered through many topics, all broadly related to gaining insight about each other. The more I learned about Molly, the more I realized how much we had in common and how well our views on life aligned. I could see the potential for a relationship to develop.

We headed east on Route 9 when we hit Bennington, then, a few miles before Wilmington, turned north on a ten-mile trek through the Green Mountain National Forest, arriving at the Somerset Reservoir dam. Somerset is near the headwaters of the Deerfield River, the northernmost of eight generating stations on the river.

There surprisingly were only four other vehicles there. One couple with two young kids were picnicking. The others presumably were on the water. The weather was typical for August, hot, upper 80s, and humid. We put in and headed north, following the eastern shoreline. We recognized several bird species in the first hour: mallards, wood ducks, mergansers, great blue herons, loons, and a pair of bald eagles circling overhead. We saw a red fox leading her kits to the water's edge to drink on the opposite shore in one area where the lake narrowed.

We approached an area I'd visited before, a cove with a small sandy beach, after we had been kayaking for a couple of hours. We landed the kayaks, grabbed our food and water, and sat on the narrow grassy area just above the beach's edge. We stretched out on the grass, just relaxing after we finished our lunch. Molly got up after a few minutes passed, scanned the lake, and asked, "Care to join me for a swim? I don't see anyone else on the horizon?"

She pulled off her tee with her back to me, removed her sports bra, dropped her shorts and panties together, stepped out of her crocs, and headed into the water. The beach tapered into the water for about 25 feet then seemed to level off at a depth of 5 feet or so. She surface-dove and began to swim.

I quickly shed my clothes and followed her into the lake after recovering from the suddenness of her totally unexpected actions, while admiring her athlete's body and very attractive ass until she was enveloped by the water. Sporting a full-fledged erection, I thought, 'Don't turn around until I'm into the water. Let the cool water render some shrinkage'. I dove in and began swimming once I was in deep enough.

Molly stopped about 50 feet ahead of me, turned, and started back. Passing a few feet to my left, she smiled and eventually stopped when she could touch the bottom and stand up. She turned back to face me, her breasts at water level. I caught up to her and stopped a couple of feet in front of her, admiring the vision before me. Molly approached me, wrapped her arms around my back, and offered her face for a kiss. It seemingly lasted forever before we broke for air, returned to the kiss, with a very aggressive tongue invading my mouth and dancing with mine this time.

The cold water fought a losing battle trying to keep my erection down. I was thinking, 'There is no way that she can't feel that' when I suddenly felt her hand slip between us, feeling me.

"Uh, Molly...."

She separated slightly, making room for one hand to slowly slide up and down my shaft while her other hand gently squeezed my balls.

"Shush. Just enjoy it. I am."

"I'm not going to last much longer if you keep that up."

"That's my plan. I want you for the longer term, for both of us when we get to the inn. In the meantime,...."

Molly picked up her pace masturbating me, while moving her other hand back a little, deeply massaging my perineum and the prostate above it. That was too much for me.

"Molly, I going to...", but the warning was too late and I came. She slowed down as my pulses decreased until we both stopped.

"Skinny dipping is so much fun, don't you think?" Molly smirked.

She let go of me with that and headed for shore. Molly has a swimmer's body. She's tall, probably 5' 10" or so, with a long torso, wide shoulders, toned but without bulky muscles, well-defined abs, and no visible fat. We squeegeed what water we could off each other's body with our hands. I probably spent more time than necessary wiping down her breasts and ass. No 'probably' about it, she laughed and said, "Later, Jake, later."

Which of course, caused me to blush.

"I think we both know that we'll end up with a roll in the grass if you keep that up. Don't you think that a bed would be much more comfortable?"

That comment caused both my blush and my erection to return.

"Let's air dry for a few minutes. I promise you that I'll take care of 'your problem' later."

I moved away from her and let the sun and light wind dry us off. We eventually dressed, re-applied sunscreen, and relaunched our kayaks. We were on the water for no more than a couple of minutes when another couple in a canoe appeared around a bend in the shoreline. As is often the case we greeted them with a hello as we passed. Molly pulled up beside me when we were out of hearing range, and said, "Now, aren't you glad that we didn't fool around? I like skinny dipping, but don't get a chance to do it very often. It's exhilarating, both a bit naughty and thrilling at the same time, but I'm not an exhibitionist. I only engage in it in one-on-one situations, and only with someone who I like and trust."

She smiled with that explanation and pulled away. There was lots to unwrap in that last conversation. We continued down the lake, taking a more direct route rather than following the shoreline. We reached the boat ramp, loaded the kayaks, and used the port-a-potty. We retraced the ten miles down the dirt road to Route 9, headed east to Wilmington and north up Route 100 to West Dover.

I had booked our reservation at the Twin Maples Inn, a small inn where I'd stayed before. We checked in and made our way to our room.

"The first thing I want to do is take a shower."

"Ladies first."

She returned to the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her when finished. I took my shower and found Molly stretched out on top of the bed. Naked. There was a condom within easy reach on the table beside her.

"Lose the towel and join me."

I did, lying on my side as she rolled onto her side, embracing me. Passionate kissing with lots of tongue ensued. She separated from me a little and moved her hand down to cup me and caress my shaft. I used my free hand to explore her breasts, and what breasts they were. Not large in keeping with a swimmer's physique, but firm and outlined by prominent tan lines. I gently massaged them, initially avoiding her nipples. I slowly worked my way towards her areolae, lightly touching their raised bumps as I closed in on her now very erect nipples. I squeezed and gently tugged on them before teasing them by barely making contact while circling the tips with the palm of my hand. Molly was making little whimpering noises.

I encouraged her to roll onto her back with a gentle prod and straddled her, moving up to kiss her forehead, her lips, and nibbling on her earlobe. I moved down, admired her breasts, and lowered my head to her left one. I nibbled and licked my way in circles, moving towards her nipple, first exhaling a large breath in close proximity, then closing my lips on it and gently tugging on it. This elicited a loud "Ahhh". I swirled my tongue and started sucking on her nipple. Her response was swift, lifting her hips off the bed and producing an indecipherable guttural sound somewhere between Ohhh and Ahhh. She then slowly settled back onto the bed.

"Oh Jake, that was so intense. I want you in me. Now!"

She started to reach for the condom, when I stopped her. "Not yet."

I moved down between her legs.

"You don't have to do that. I still want you in me."

"Don't you like oral?" I grinned.

"Yes, but..."

"Then I'm in charge for the next few minutes, just as you were while we were in the water. I promise that you can be in command when I'm done after you reach your orgasm, and I'll do my best to make sure that happens."

She rose up on her elbows and asked, "Are you always like this?"

"Only when I'm in the presence of the most beautiful, desirable woman I've ever seen, and she's laid out bare-assed naked in front of me; a feast to be devoured."

"So, instead an ax murderer, I find myself with a cannibal?" she asked, with a smile on her face.

"I wouldn't normally phrase it this way, but yes, I am going to eat you. I assure you that you'll have all of your bits still attached when I'm done. I'll do my best to make it pleasurable for you."

"You know that my ghost will haunt you for the rest of your life if your cannibal instincts overwhelm you and you go too far," she snickered then settled back down.

"Duly noted."

While her tan lines clearly indicated that she wore a two-piece swimsuit, they also indicated a more practical bottom, more suitable for swimming than attracting attention. They also covered her full bush. I was delighted to find that she was old school and didn't shave down there. I lowered my head until my nose was nestled in her hair and inhaled. Her scent of an aroused woman was strong and intoxicating.

"Are you just going to sniff me or eat me?"

"Your fragrance is delightful, and a huge turn on for me, but you are right, sooo..."

I ran my fingers through her hair, gently massaging her mons until I moved down a bit. Her lips were slightly parted and definitely wet. I used my two index fingers to separate her outer lips and expose her inner labia. Using some of her natural moisture, I stroked in the recess between her inner and outer lips, gently squeezing them together. I inserted a finger into her vagina since she was already so wet. It easily slipped in, so I started caressing her G-spot while using the thumb on my other hand to scoop up some of her moisture and caress and probe around her clitoral hood, keeping the touches light while simultaneously kneading her mons above with the other fingers on that hand.

Molly's body was squirming as she approached her orgasm. Her hips came off the bed as it erupted, and her vagina gripped my finger in several convulsions. I removed my finger after she relaxed, and she said, "Now, Jake, in me now!"

I licked her from bottom to top a few times with that. She was writhing again. While her bouquet was something to relish, her taste was exquisite. I continued to broadly lick her from bottom to top, lost in sensory overload. I enveloped her by now prominently exposed clitoris and sucked it into my mouth. I massaged her vulva with one hand, with the goal of stimulating the body of her clitoris just below the surface. I was squeezing one of her nipples with my other hand. I continued sucking on, and swirling my tongue around her clitoral head.