Life in the Green Mountain State

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She clamped my head between her legs, lifted her hips off the bed, and let out a very loud sound, somewhere between a gasp and a grunt, followed by three loud 'yeses' in quick succession. She slowly sank back onto the bed, releasing my head. I crawled up beside her, close but giving her a bit of time to come down from her orgasm.

"Oh God, Jake! That was more passionate and powerful than I've ever experienced before! I've always felt the need to get to know someone before sleeping with them. Now I feel like I wasted time putting you off."

"Don't. We're here now. Carly Simon had it right with her lyrics: Anticipation makes it better."

'And I tell you how easy it feels to be with you

And how right your arms feel around me

But I, I rehearsed those words just late last night

When I was thinking about how right tonight might be'

"So, besides being a potential ax murderer and cannibal, you can quote 50-year-old song lyrics from memory?"

"I left the ax on the farm, and you still have all your bits attached. I do plead guilty to liking music from the 60s and 70s. I can thank my mother for influencing my taste in music, as she always had oldies from when she grew up playing in the background. I believe that you expressed a desire for me to make love to you, multiple times as I recall."

I started to roll over on top of her.

"Uh, I think we need to wait a little while, Jake. You already gave me three orgasms and my girly parts are a little tender right now. I can't believe that I'm asking you this, but can we wait? I can give you a blowjob meanwhile if you want?"

"It's already after six. Let's go have dinner and see how you feel later."

She reached down and stroked my hardon, which hadn't subsided yet.

"I've been told that my BJs are quite good. You deserve your pleasure after all you did for me. I don't want to be selfish or a tease."

"I look forward to receiving one, but I'm not in a rush. Let's eat first."

"So, food is more important to you than sex? Didn't anyone tell you that we girls don't like rejection?" She was smiling as she said that. "Thanks for caring and understanding, Jake. I promise that you'll go to sleep a happy man tonight."

"I think that we should take another quick shower before we go out for dinner," I suggested.

We did, got dressed, and prepared to leave.

"There is a wide variety of restaurants to choose from as West Dover is a resort town. Your choices within a couple of miles include Mexican, Thai, Italian, Pizza, Greek, Indian, and Turkish. What's your pleasure?"

"Let's try the Mexican."

"I've actually been there once before. It was quite good then."

West Dover's restaurants exist to feed the ski crowds in the winter. Midsummer is the slow season, so we were immediately seated. We both ordered a beer and settled on sharing a Citrus Shrimp Salad, a Steak Fajita plate, and a Fish Taco plate. The service was fast, the food was typical Mexican, and very good. We left full and satisfied.

I retrieved a bottle of wine that had I brought with me once we returned to the inn. We sat on the back porch enjoying it and the warm summer evening. The mosquitos eventually drove us inside. Molly excused herself to use the bathroom, returning minus her clothes.

"Your turn."

I took care of business and, following her example, left my clothes in the bathroom. She was lying on her side on top of the covers, a sight to behold. I lay down facing her. Foreplay involving much kissing, touching, caressing, exploring each other's body ensued.

"I'm ready, it looks like you are too, and I'm in charge this time. On your back, Mister."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I rolled onto my back and she straddled me, kneeling on either side of my hips. She took my erection after unrolling the condom onto my penis, and rubbed it along her wet labia. She then scooped up some of her moisture and spread it on my shaft. She positioned the head at the opening of her vagina and ever so slowly lowered herself until my whole length was sheathed within her.

"It feels so good with you inside me. So full."

"I believe that it feels just as good from my side."

Molly slowly rose and started an up and down rhythm. The tempo increased and so did her breathing. I used one hand to caress her breasts while using my other one to spread some of her moisture onto her hood.

"Okay? Not too sensitive?"

She grunted something I took to be assent.

"I'm almost there. Can't hold back much longer."

"Me.......too."

My orgasm overtook me. Her vagina felt like it was trying to squeeze every last drop out of me at the same time. Molly let out an unintelligible cry, and collapsed on to my chest, with my penis still firmly encased in her warmth. We stayed that way for some indeterminate time while I slowly shrank and fell out of her. She rolled off of me on to her side. I got up, went into the bathroom to dispose of the condom and clean myself up. I returned to bed and shut the light off. I was on my back, Molly on her side snuggled up tightly against my side. She draped her arm over my chest and murmured something that could have been 'Good night'. We both drifted off to a restful and satisfying sleep.

Sunday, August 14

Early morning, just as dawn was breaking.

I was sporting my typical morning erection, in a semi-conscious state, dreaming about making love to Molly. It felt so real that I could almost feel her warmth around me. The slurping noises broke through to my consciousness, and I realized that Molly had my erection in her mouth, one hand sliding up and down my shaft, in sync with the motion of her mouth, while the other hand was gently fondling my balls. She momentarily moved her mouth off.

"Morning, Jake. I was wondering when you were going to wake up."

She returned to the task at hand, bobbing her head up and down, and continued using both hands. The inevitable result started to happen.

"I'm going to come soon."

She removed her mouth long enough to say, "I know." and continued on.

"Now. Can't stop."

She mumbled something around the head as I came in multiple spurts. She licked me clean when I finished, and made her way to the bathroom. I said, "I wasn't expecting that", when she returned. "We never discussed how or where you wanted me to finish."

"I know. That was my choice today. I don't particularly like the taste of semen, but I occasionally do swallow, usually on special occasions. This morning was one of them. FYI, I appreciated that you let me know when you were close. I also definitely do not like it on my face or in my hair. Anywhere below the neck is fine, whether on your body or mine. I actually prefer to clean it off of one of us rather than have a sticky wet spot on the sheets."

"Understood. I'm pretty sure that it's too early for breakfast. What can I do for you?"

"Maybe, some slow and gentle lovemaking."

So that's what we did, then had breakfast, and checked out.

"We're going home via Route 100, as it's the shortest way when starting from here. It wanders close to the spine of the Green Mountains, passing through several small villages."

I said, "We can take 89 home, or we can continue up Route 100 and stop at one of Vermont's biggest tourist attractions," as we approached the intersection of I-89.

"Which is...."

"The Ben and Jerry's factory."

"Sure. Let's go."

We did, stood in line, and took the tour. We headed north on Route 100 to Stowe, then west on Route 108. 108 from Stowe village to Stowe Mountain Resort is nonstop businesses that all cater to the tourists. Once past the ski area, it's known as the Notch Road or Smuggler's Notch, and steadily climbs on a steep and winding roadway to the top of the Notch. The road there narrows to one lane, barely wide enough for one car to fit between two huge boulders.

Once past the top, there is a parking area and the road descends just as steeply and with just as many curves. It passes Smuggler's Notch Ski Area, commonly referred to as 'Smuggs' and reaches Route 15, which brought us home to the Fort.

"Thank you so much, Jake. That is the best weekend I've had in years. I can see why you love kayaking on Somerset. The tour through Vermont was enlightening. The Notch was something else, and the sex was wonderful."

"Glad you enjoyed it, I did also."

'I'd like to spend more time with you."

"I'd also like that. Let's talk mid-week and see what we can do next weekend, weather permitting."

Molly gave me a big hug and kiss and headed home. This seems like it was the start of a very nice relationship.

***

If you've gotten this far, thanks so much for reading. I sincerely hope you appreciated it for what I intended: A place to relax and escape to for a little while. If this story is well received, it could be the first chapter of a series. The only way I'll know that is if you vote and comment, so please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading and especially thanks for voting and commenting.

Guy

This is my work and I maintain all international rights. No republishing anywhere without the express written permission from the author.