Life is a Runway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good and bad. I fear the weather will be really dreadful for the next few days... I hope the tasks will be kept short. But we were three JS-1s in the air and I was competitive. I'm happy about my flying over the turn points: several pilots got warnings yesterday. But it was all blue thermals today and I just ran out of hot air."

To say Samuel was relieved was an understatement. "Forgive my Canadian ignorance, honey... what is a blue thermal?"

She smiled softly and caressed his cheek. "You are NOT ignorant, baby. A blue thermal has no cumulus over it to tell a pilot of its presence... only blue sky, hence the name."

"I see. Thank you."

"Now, baby... do you rrreallly want to drilll me about radio procedures, tonight... mmm?" She had just set her voice to sultry and turned her vamp factor on overdrive: she caressed his cheek wantonly and was now going for his neck and, to add to the not so subtle allusion, she licked her lips in a lewd manner that could have rivaled Jessica Rabbit.

Samuel barely had the time to pitifully reply. "And... just what would you rather do?" Fay had pulled him by the neck towards her awaiting lips. That kiss was all about seduction, possession even. Fay was claiming him... as if she needed to.

"For the type of drilling I WANT... we need to shower. Follow me, please." Samuel thought, amused, that he was towing her by day and she towed him around at night... and that was fine by him.

They went to the larger showers in the Aeroklub building and Fay could not even wait to be back in the trailer. She hugged Samuel right outside the shower exit and whispered in his ear. "Baby, I washed my ass reaaally nice for you. Tonight is the night I want you to make love to me."

He was stunned shut... he could only kiss her his assent, and he did.

They walked snuggly together to their trailer, oblivious to the possibility of being seen. Their robes both fell to the floor right past the trailer door and both tried chewing each other up with gusto. Their hands were also running wild all over each other's backs and butts. They were both softly cooing inside their kiss. This was heaven for both of them. But Fay had a wish for her night.

"Please Sam... go meet my ass. Kiss it, lick it, probe it, fuck it, claim it... I want it to be yours." She then bent over the small table to give Samuel space, access, and an irresistible view.

He could only muster a "wowwww..." out of his lost breath. No templar knight would have been more awed by the Holy Grail then he was by her love canal. He lowered himself to be at eye level with her sphincter, all the while caressing her buttocks which such soft gentleness that no skin moved... but Fay was having goose bumps and was cooing in anticipation.

Then came his first kiss, with a moistness that was no longer reserved for her lips, to her great satisfaction. He was not afraid... but extremely awestruck. Then came the second kiss, and this time he just let his lips linger on her and she felt him deeply inhaling her musky aroma. He was taking worshipping to a whole new level.

Samuel now dared to use his tongue. Around the sphincter first, then all along the rectum line to her balls and, finally, he probed timidly inside her anus. His hands were constantly caressing her tushy. Fay could barely remain in place.

"Ooooh! God, baby! I had never dreamed! Oh God! Ohohooooo God! Yes, baby, yes! Deeper please, deeppperrrrr!"

Spurred on and now fearless, Samuel plunged in and tasted her insides like a child savoring a soft ice cream. That got her to yell in bliss. "FINALLLY!!!"

He was a man transformed: he really liked what he was doing and he absolutely loved how he made her feel. And he kept on going eagerly, his hands always surfing on her goose bumps. But, somehow, Samuel was never fast enough to follow Fay's driving.

"Oh geez, baby! Please, please, please, finger... use a finger... put it in there, rub... rub my prostate. Now, pleaaaase!"

He simply moved his lips sideways to kiss her bottom and ushered an index finger in her moistened entrance. He was rebuffed by the friction and was worried he might hurt her. Sensing this, she spurred him on again. "Deeper, baby... harder, don't worry, it feels gooood! Mrrmgh! Rub, now... baby, towards my... cock..." he rotated his finger to comply and she never even paused "... yes, baby, I love what you do to meee... yes yesss THERE! Hooo, YEAAA! RIGHT! THERE!"

Samuel was a little frightened, but he would never forgive himself if he ever disappointed her. He just kept on doing her bidding. "Hou yaaa! Another! Put! Another! One! IN! Aaargh! YEA! Don't stop! Don't ever ever ever stop!"

Then almost right after, came the reversal. "Stop, baby... stop now! I want your cock... I want it now... let me feel it... houuuu yaaa!" True, Samuel had not been paying attention to himself: his penis was a twitching six inches steel rod.

This time, however, Fay obviously wanted the intimacy of their bed. "Come... Come... follow me! Now... just wait a sec..." she was applying lubricant on her anus and making up her mind on the best use of their cramped space, but the last thing she wanted, in truth, was reverting to rational. When she was lubed up and ready, she set a pillow under her derriere, spread her legs wide apart and summoned her lover to action. "Come now, baby, come on top of me, make love to me now, we have waited long enough."

"Do you want me to put on a condom?"

"Gracious... but there is no need for that. Come on, Sam! Don't be a prick when I'm waiting for it!!!"

"Oookaaay!"

Intimidated, but hopeful, he aligned his penis with her sphincter first, pushed it in ever so slightly, then crawled on top of her as far as comfort allowed. Now he dared to penetrate her fully, and it glided all in. Samuel felt his first wave of anal heat and pressure, Fay was already losing herself in a long sustained moan of pleasure.

Part curious, part fishing for compliment, Samuel sought her approval. "Are you enjoying this, baby? I'm all in, you know... tell me what to do... please... I love you."

Her eyes opened wide at his last blurted admission but she seemingly set it aside for later. "Oh God! Yes I feel you so GOOOD! I wish you could stay in me... in me forever... get going baby... I want it tender, I want it slow... show me how you really feeeel!"

So, Samuel did just that. He took leverage on her strong shoulders and started his caresses of her rectum and prostate. He wanted to do more: he could not quite reach her mouth, so he hungrily kissed and sucked her nipples. As soon as he got into his groove, he lowered himself on her some more and now he felt her own rigid sex hump between their chests. Everything was new tonight, everything was erotic, everything was magical. And, in a sense, it was also true to Fay.

Samuel just concentrated on pleasing her, and somehow he was rewarded with a staying power he had never dreamed of. Their lovemaking went on for a blissful eternity and time was stilled. He just kept moaning his happiness while suckling her nipples, she could hardly stop screaming and she turned her head aside to muffle herself on a pillow. Somehow, that muted sound aroused Samuel even more. He was sure she would be uncontrollable and flailing about, if not for the fact that she was pinned under him.

Of course, all good things must come to an end, and Samuel felt the onrush of his glorious ending, throb after throb. He tried staying still to last but Fay, sensing his caution, clasped her legs around his butt to hold him in, hard and deep inside her. Samuel felt himself losing control. "I'm going to cum, baby... carefulll!"

"Cum, baby! Cum in meee! NOW!" So, in a sense, Samuel came on cue. Long spurts of semen, followed by an eruption and a soft flow. Fay was quenching her ass shut to milk him dry and keep for herself all of his precious first offering.

When Samuel regained his senses, he could hear both of their heavy breathing and feel the trickle of their sweat. He also felt some moistness on his chest and figured, completely wonderstruck, that during their lovemaking Fay must have also experienced an orgasm. When he felt his softened penis softly being chased out of her, he tumbled aside to get a hold on his breathing and was startled to hear a giggling Fay rush - rush by stumbling would be more accurate - to the lavatory. Samuel could not move.

"Everything all right, honey?" No answer, only giggles. He chose to wait her out patiently.

"Yes, lover... everything is quite all right with me... more than all right in fact." She had such a sated sound and an elated smile while she spooned him under the sheets and kissed the back of his neck. "Thank you, honey... this was absolutely heavenly. I have never felt so desirable and so loved... ever before."

"Well... duh! You are desirable. And I do love you."

"I know you do, sweetheart..." that sounded a little wrong.

"And you don't?" Samuel's heart rate was zoom-climbing. Not to mention the fact that he now expected her ire.

"Sam, please don't be insecure. I have fallen for you; hard; for quite a while already; and I feel the feeling. But... Sam, if I say it, and I mean it, then I know myself: I will turn clingy, needy, even crazy! Sam, I'm afraid of just how you make me feel and I'm not ready to say it yet... and when I do, I will never let you leave me. But I am quite yours, Sam... all of me... please, just kiss me goodnight for now."

He did.

---

On Friday the 19th, the weather was too inclement and the task was canceled. Fay immediately whispered in his ear, while still in the briefing room. "We have a free day for hooky!" Samuel shivered at that thought.

As much as yesterday was about a revelation of love, today's sexcapade was about fun. And it started, once again, as soon as they passed their trailer door. She unzipped his flight suit and, almost in the same motion, lowered it, along with his shorts - she was both strong and nimble - then proceeded to hungrily gobble his penis. She repeated the clamor she usually reserves for her morning coffee and Samuel got her message loud and clear.

Her lips were already familiar with his shaft. Her tongue already knew his glans intimately. So she proceeded, with no hesitation, to give him the most efficient oral care in order to bring him to climax as soon as possible. She relinquished his shaft only once, to briefly focus on his balls; she stuffed her mouth with both of them and set his soul ablaze with a gaze of unquenchable lust. Even her throat was put to use, for her moans and her very deepest forays down his gorged rod.

Samuel could only watch his hands disappear in her blond hair and moan uncontrollably. And it was still morning.

Fay was going all out at it. With her free hand, she had lowered her own flight suit and kept it at that... she obviously had a plan for what was to come. Not to mention who was about to cum. She heard his moans shorten in length, gather volume, rise in pitch. Soon followed the throbbing in his loins. "Haaa! Babe! Cum soooonnn! HouuuaaAAA!"

And Fay executed her plan: she took his penis out and jerked it all over her breasts. She wanted to be painted by her man, and boy! Did she ever get her wish! Rivulets of semen were dripping all over her breasts and were starting to drip down her firm tummy. The splashes on her chin were now falling on her breasts. As was now the norm, Samuel was completely possessed and amazed by what he did - by what he COULD do - to her.

It goes without saying that this setup led to a bigger reveal. "Honey... look at the mess you made! On your woman! Clean me up, please... lick me dry." And she lied on her back, on their bed, gazing at him both lovingly and expectantly.

Samuel started, as a matter of course, with a kiss, but it was only a foreword. He immediately proceeded to clean her chin, which was a simple task, and lowered to her breasts, which were a more ambitious cleanup. So much the better. He licked, he slurped, he scooped; on all the fleshy real estate of her bosoms. There were just as many moans as there were giggles. They were having fun sharing their bodies. To Samuel and to Fay, for their own reasons, this was a miracle; both wished it could go on forever.

If one calls being covered by a primer and second coat of saliva clean, then Fay was immaculately clean; all over, from eyelids to toes. It eventually took the drought in Samuel's mouth to force the end of this loving ritual.

Undaunted, Fay moved on to another phase. She lovingly caressed Samuel's penis, ensuring his returning erection, then turned on her stomach and lowered her legs, spread apart, to the floor. Her love canal was on an altar for him.

"Come on, stud! You're not done! If we could drill 3 000 meters to find gas, you can certainly drill as deep in me! Put lube in there and extract my gas field! Now, baby! You make me so HHHOT! COME ON!"

While coating her with lubricant, Samuel agreed. "Yesss, baby... you're so hot I will burn myself on you... happily. Here goes." While caressing her tushy, he spread her sphincter slightly apart to better push himself in. This time, he waited for no advice and pulled, and pushed, and pulled again and speared her, repeatedly and hard enough to force Fay to steady herself and push back her bottom to meet his thrusts.

That was exactly what was ordered. "HOOOOAH! YEAAA! Come on, honey! Drillll mmMEEE! PLowwWWW MMEEE!!!" STUUDDD! You're the bbBESTTT! Yes! Yes! Yes yes yes yes YESSS!!!"

And Samuel was amazing both of them with his doggy-style. He alternated between slapping her butt cheeks and raking her back with his fingers; the one constant was the piston stroke in her cylinder. By now, Fay could only express her bliss with monosyllabic grunts, in synch with his quickening thrusts. She had to mime him to stop, and he did so only for the time she needed to turn on her back. As soon as he resumed shafting her, her grunts followed suit, but there was an addition that excited Samuel even more, if that was possible: Fay was now jerking off her cock to orgasm and yelled even louder. He was stupefied to plow her colon while watching her own cumshot all over her chest.

Until then, he felt he had stamina to spare, but the utter excitement of that scene blew him away. He barely had time to warn her "...aaaAARGH! Cumming! With you, babbyyy!!!" Both were feeling Samuel's cock empty itself in her, pulse by relentless pulse. And as soon as his penis was expelled from her, he went straight for her tummy, cleaning her without even her asking. When he was done, Samuel's only focus was on her smile, a blindingly bright smile of happiness.

So much so that Samuel had not noticed the fires of lust still burning hot in her eyes. She blew him a kiss before crouching on all fours, her asshole still offered to him. "Baby... that was fantastic... and I want more!"

Now Samuel was on the verge of silly panic. "But... honey... I'm spent! How can..."

She grabbed his hand and cut in "... fingers, whole hand maybe... I want you IN me, baby... NNOWWW!"

Stunned but still possessed, Samuel obeyed her magical command. The first finger went in frictionless, the second one went in easily, the third one he had to push, he forced in the fourth. "Oh yes, baby! That's IT! That's PER-FECT! Keep on drilling, honey! Until I gush!!!" As ever, it never occurred to Samuel not to comply! He started ramming his hand furiously in her, as deep as he could, slapping his thumb on her bottom in the process. As if to offset this brutal skewering, his idle hand softly caressed her back.

Fay was now completely incoherent, screaming her overlapping multiple orgasms; even if these screams were muffled in a pillow, by now their frolic would certainly be public knowledge.

(If she doesn't care, why should I? Come on, you bitch in heat... cum some more!!!)

But that bravado was a facade and he knew it. He was bewildered and truly frightened. At this point, there was no tenderness involved and surely his see-sawing must be hurting her. But she kept on yelling, and yelling until her howl was nonstop. Her voice had cracked and that could be heard even through the pillow. Then, just as she was running out of air to yell, she propelled herself forward and slouched on the bed. Samuel got the hint and stopped all contact.

He was covered in sweat and he could only hear his heart racing in his chest. Some of his fingers were tainted in red and now his heart cracked at that sight. Samuel desperately wanted to inspect her anus, and hoped he would only have to try to soothe some minor lesions, but Fay was still so excited that his mere breath on her caused her to buckle. "I'm so sorry, Fay... I'm so, so very sorry..."

She instantly understood and willed herself to be coherent for him. "No... baby, no... what did I ask... two nights ago... let me set the pace... remember?" He nodded, his eyes quite moist. "You have been true to my request... and you have followed me where I led; quite ably, I might add. Baby... anal love is unconventional, and sometimes the body protests a little. I wished it... I WANTED it, you cannot feel bad for granting my wish, for sharing ourselves to the uttermost."

"But I love you, Fay! I don't want to hurt youuu!"

"But there are times when I will want you to, baby... and I will love you all the more for doing it." She kissed him on his temple... a soft healing kiss, that migrated to their awaiting mouths. Samuel had heard her word but wisely chose to not press the issue. It still cured all ill.

As soon as Samuel felt better, he led her to the lavatory to wash her thoroughly, front and back, and finally inspect his damage. She had spoken, of course, with the voice of reason, but she also felt he needed to do this and, besides, how could she mind being pampered in warm water? Afterwards it was a light lunch - tuna sandwiches and a beer - followed by some me-time: her blog and some tune-ups on Betrouwbaar.

---

"She really is your mistress, isn't she?" Fay was walking slowly behind a living being in blue - and very stained - coveralls, standing on top of a short scaffold and with its head buried inside Betrouwbaar's engine. The only reply to her jest was the rickety clanking of tools and a familiar voice mumbling to itself.

"SAMUELLL?" The clanking stopped. Samuel - it was indeed Samuel - propped his head back in the natural light and smiled at his sweetheart.

"Goede middag, Fay!" Her heart tingled when hearing his fledgling effort at Dutch.

"Goede middag, geliefde!" No, he obviously did not understand her calling him a lover. "You were really focused in there, baby! Anything wrong with her?"

"Maybe it's nothing... but I find she's guzzling a lot of oil these days... no matter, if there's seepage somewhere, I'm afraid I won't find it before her next overhaul. What brings you to my small fiefdom?"

"My liege, your vassal is quite horny and requires your service." He guffawed on his scaffold.

"All right, my insatiable succubus! Just let me pick up my tools and close up shop. I'm right with you."

"That's a good thing... because, you know... I am a spoiled, rich, brat, after all..." she was climbing beside him on the scaffold "... and I can be a serious bitch when I don't get what I want!" It was said quite light-heartedly, but she felt like pressing her point by tickling him a little while Samuel was back under the engine cowling.

Even through his coveralls, the result was of comedic proportions: Samuel violently shivered and his flailing arms tripped the cowling support, thus falling on his head and causing him to jerk himself away from the plane... and the scaffold. In less than two seconds, Samuel was on the ground, groggy, and Fay was on top of the scaffold, covering her face with her hands.

"OhmyGod! Babyyy! I'msosorryyy! Are you hurt?" He was laughing nervously and, fortunately, he was contagious.

1...34567...12