Life is Good Finally

Story Info
Brother fucked his wife. He found a new love.
11.6k words
4.13
49.5k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His family and wife betrayed him. With help from friends, he made a new life. He found love in a surprising way.

This may not suit those who don't like threesomes or Rocky Horror type dress up.

I was just about to finish up early as I had to go home and change for my mother's fifty seventh birthday party. I work for my parents in the family engineering business. It's been in the family for over ninety years. My dad, Robert, is the fourth occupant of the CEO's chair. He's an autocrat. Mum, Lorraine, works as the chief financial officer. She's a Chartered Accountant who came to work for the business from university. Met dad and as they say the rest is history.

Between them they have produced three children. The eldest Bobby is thirty-two and is nominally manager of the fabrication shed. Bobby is an entitled knob end who endears himself to others by highlighting how superior he is. He doesn't do well when questioned and has a very nasty streak when it's pointed out he's wrong, which is often. Thankfully, there are some very good staff who mostly ignore him so work was actually done. Everyone knew Bobby was the anointed one who had it easy compared to me but wisely kept their opinion to themselves or they would be out the door.

If there were other similar highly paid jobs available I doubt we could catch many as they flocked out our doors. When I brought that up, it was me who was the problem, I was far too soft to succeed.

Mum drives him everywhere since he lost his licence as he was three times the drink drive limit. It doesn't stop him drinking and moaning about the injustice he suffered.

My sister Elaine is a stay-at-home mum meantime but did study accountancy to take over from mum. Her husband Noel works in financial services in Edinburgh. We don't get on. I'll leave it at that. Okay, he's another Bobby, an entitled arsehole! Yes, I think she would fuck Bobby if he asked as like mum, she thinks the sun shines out of his arse. To me she married the closest to Bobby she could get.

If I give the impression my family and I do not function well together, it's because it's the truth.

Me, I'm Steven, twenty-seven and for the last six months, I've been learning the installation part of the business. I have two engineering degrees but I've been expected to shovel dirt and cement along with the rest of them. There are two older men, Jim and John who run the installation team. I'm sure dad or Bobby told them to fuck me up as they never let up. I never have five minutes to myself. I had my quiet, happy demeanour knocked out of me as I quickly learned not to take any shit. It's a man's world and if you back down, you'll be roasted. I've lost more than I've won but I've earned the grudging respect of most of the crew.

There is one advantage to working away from the factory and it's not seeing Bobby daily. We've never been friends and he's annoyed I don't even fake it. In fact, I haven't seen him in months as I've been working away so much. He wouldn't recognise me. I've lost the flab I was carrying and put on close to two stone of muscle. It's also been good in one way I suspect my father never expected. Lately some of the other members of the crew have been good, teaching me why things work and why they don't. My degrees never covered those.

One downside to my being away a lot is that my wife Jayne has been complaining about me not being at home. Well until fairly recently! We've been married coming up three years. Even when I've been home recently she has had other things she needed to do rather than spend time with me. I'm not daft. This didn't harbour well for the good of our marriage and we had a lot of words. I spelled out what would happen if she was fucking around on me. She was furious at me, cursing me that I was fucking any two-bit pussy I could. She wasn't happy when I pointed it out; she knew I'd never cheat on her.

I wasn't looking forward to the party. The made up we care about you patronising crap. If Jim and John had their way, I wouldn't be heading home early. I told them I was happy to stay until we were supposed to be finished. I'd miss that party. I did say they'd better call my mum to tell her. They backed down. Mum would kill them if an opportunity to show off her lovely family were denied. Well Bobby and now Elaine as she'd provided grandchildren. I'm sure I was a mistake. If she didn't need me for the photos, I doubt I'd be invited.

As I dumped my stuff in my box, I saw an internal office envelope in it. I opened it and saw a sealed envelope inside. I opened it and found a USB stick and an anonymous note. "Sorry, but you're a good guy and you shouldn't be shafted like this! Don't watch in company. Use nothing involving the firm."

I put the stick and the note in my pocket and set off. I was wondering what the fuck it could contain but that would have to wait. I had a two-hour drive home where I'd shower, dress as expected (Jayne would lay it out for me). No doubt colour coordinated for the family photos. She'd already be at my parent's house to help out. I'd a thirty-minute drive to there. (I picked a house as far as I could from them without being too obvious. Not that they didn't notice anyway.) I wasn't looking forward to it. I'm not a party animal but each time I'd seen my parents recently, their attitude, especially my mother's was even more sneering than normal.

The road was relatively quiet for a Saturday so I was home in record time. I couldn't believe I had so many overtaking opportunities so wasn't stuck behind HGV's or tractors for long.

All the time I was wondering what was on the stick. Since I had time and there was no one other than me, I powered up my computer and stuck it in. Well, it won't win any Oscars! It started as my mother drove her car into the parking area of a local hotel. Bobby and she got out. They were laughing. I was confused, what's so unusual. A minute or so later Jayne walked into the picture. She was still in her corporate clothing so must have come direct from her work. It limited the choice of hotels. Jane hugged my mother and then hugged Bobby. She was trying to devour him with her lips. I was mad. If he'd been here I'd show him what I had learned on the road.

My former mother drove off as they went into the hotel. Whoever had caught this must have known what was about to happen. The next scene was in the room as they did the dirty on me. The video flashed the date and time. Bobby and Jane were picked up by mother and I assume dropped at their homes. The stick had five such meetings. I quickly ran through them. All much the same. My anger levels were building fast.

I made the only decision possible. I showered, dressed in the clothes I wanted. I packed as much of my things which I could load in my car. Once that was done, I changed the passwords on the home computer and removed Jayne's access to anything of mine. I called an old friend who stayed near Inverness and asked if I could crash with him for a few days. I'd be one hundred and thirty miles away from those bastards.

As I was halfway there, my phone went. It was my former father. I debated ignoring it but I wanted a word as well. There was no smooth introduction from him just screaming, "Where the fuck are you? You should have been here an hour ago."

I screamed back, "You covered for Bobby fucking my soon to be ex-wife. Your bitch drove him to their meetings. Tell him he can have the whore. I'll be divorcing her. I'll meet him when he doesn't expect it and he'll rue the day he fucked me over. Never contact me again!" I ended the call. I switched off my phone as I wanted no more interruptions.

Shortly afterwards the promised monsoon style rain arrived. As my window wipers struggled to cope, the R. Dean Taylor song came into my head, "Red light, green light, speeding through the dark night, driving through the pounding rain, I gotta kill Jayne, windshield wiper splishing, splashing, calling out her name, I gotta kill Jayne!"

When I arrived at my friend's, I briefly looked. I'd over sixty messages on my phone. I switched it off again.

Don and his wife Heather welcomed me. I'd given him the gist of what had happened when I called. Don had been a school friend and later we attended Heriot Watt. He did chemical engineering and I did mechanical engineering. I had really wanted to be a doctor but family dictated. He met Heather who was studying medicine at Edinburgh. She's a doctor in Inverness. He works in nearby Invergordon in oil.

They had a meal for me as we caught up. Both knew divorce was the only option. Adultery would have been bad enough but Bobby! Jayne knew my feelings about him. We had a great evening coming up with elaborate, fantastical plans to shaft the bastards. Okay it was aided by some booze. My favourite was the unicorn fucking his arse with its horn as it fucked Jayne. The vision of him screaming as it tossed him in the air was so comical, we almost wet ourselves. The drawback, none of us knew where to hire a unicorn! Heather asked, "Would we be charged with animal cruelty?"

I thought I wouldn't fall asleep but like many things I was wrong. I was asleep very quickly.

In the morning they coaxed me into going for a run with them. I didn't know they'd become serious athletes and soon had me trailing in their wake. Okay I hadn't run in months due to all the physical work I was doing. They relented and we jogged the final four miles together.

After lunch Heather suggested I start looking at my assets and debts. I'd need to make sure Jayne didn't help herself to any money she shouldn't. I called the bank service. I could only do so much via phone, I'd need to go to the branch in Inverness tomorrow. I cancelled the joint credit cards. I would contact the Sheriff Clerk's office to see if I could raise the divorce petition in Inverness or did it have to be Perth.

Don said, "You need to document everything you do, everything you receive from them. Don't react to whatever they say, make anything which can be construed as a threat. Have them safe. Use a VPN and a secure cloud service. I'd recommend the one we use at work. It's a bugger to go through all the steps at first so I'll help you if you want. If you don't want us to hear or see anything, we'll leave you in peace."

I smiled, "Don, I'd trust you both to take anything to the grave with you."

I hooked up my laptop, stuck in the stick and we watched each of their encounters. I managed to have Word speech type their conversations. I had to laugh as Jane told Bobby his penis was big. If his is big, mine must be a whopper. I was pissed off as she blew him and let him cum in her mouth. That was disgusting and no man should expect that she had told me many times. He seemed to suffer from premature ejaculation as he came long before she did. She had to bring herself off. He never lowered himself to eat her out.

This is from the first one.

Bobby: "The useless cunt was beaten up again. Jim and John set him up. It's an easy £100 for them and the same for the guy who does it. Being family, he's not liked."

Jayne was laughing, "Hope they do it better the next time. He wanted sex when he came home. He was pissed off when he left without it. Fuck him."

She licked the bastard clean and mounted his little dick. She screamed, "I need a man not a wimp!"

The second video had Bobby trying for anal but she refused, "That's an exit only!" At least that was consistent.

They were lying naked on the bed when my former mum came in. She fucking wanked him till he was hard again and told him to fuck Jayne hard. She was playing with herself as he did.

Once they had all cum she said, "The cuck hasn't a clue. You get her pregnant. He's so dim, he'll never suspect. Even if he did he won't be able to disprove the DNA."

Heather laughed, "Oh yes he will!"

The third one was just the two. Bobby was complaining, "Little shit is costing me more money. Jim and John are having to pay more as he's hurt some of them badly. I told them after mum's party to really have him beaten to fuck. If he's damaged before the party it will spoil the photos mum wants of her happy family!"

I was fuming. The date and time stamp showed it had been six weeks ago. A stranger in the bar had been looking at me and came for me. In the fight I'd lost all control as I punched and kicked him to fuck. Bear and Malcolm had to drag me off him. They struggled to get me under control. I looked at them all, "This was a fucking set up. From now on, you'd better kill me as I'm not going to stop until you're in your grave!" I stormed out. They were wary around me for some time afterwards.

I turned to Don, "Why didn't I see this was all a set up? Even after the pub fight. What's wrong with me?"

Don hugged me, "Steven you're a good guy, stand up, loyal and caring. Everything your family aren't. You would never have expected anything like this. I never liked your parents or Bobby but even I would never have thought this of them."

The other videos were mostly the same. I about threw up at how mum had managed to get Bobby to rise to the occasion in the last two videos. I'm glad her lips will never touch mine again. They were all planning on how to control me. Mum especially thought despite how I was a wimp, I'd be a good father. Jayne was getting off on the thought of making me lick all of Bobby's cum out of her cunt. Bobby thought they'd tie me up and fuck me with a strap-on. Once I'd eaten his cum, he'd piss all over me, mark his superiority. Mum laughed at that so much she sucked his cock again.

I was mad. Don spoke softly, "Don't rise to their bait. Take some time, think, vengeance only works if you get away with it. Let's take our time and work out what to do to them."

I remembered my phone. I was about to turn it on when Heather stopped me. She took me to the kitchen and opened the microwave. "Open it within it. Check for a tracker programme and switch off location and phone finder."

I did. There wasn't a tracker but we had shared find a phone so that made sense.

I started to download the voicemails to my laptop.

The first was my former mother, "Wait till I get you arsehole. I'll teach you to call me a bitch! Get to this party!"

Next my former dad, "Fucking hell, you've caused more trouble than you're worth. Everyone is asking where you are. Get your arse back here now!" He was screaming.

Most early ones were similar. It was almost two hours later when the first one from Jayne appeared. "Steven, you bastard. You've spoiled your mum's birthday party. She doesn't deserve what you called her. Your dad said you called me a whore. You'll fucking pay for that. Get your arse home."

After that it was clear they were looking to have me seriously hurt.

Don said, "If you won't go to the Police about these; at the very least you'll need a solicitor to get a restraining order. If nothing else if anything happened to you, there would be a link to them. Who could be on your side? Any ideas who dropped this stick on you? Could you let them know they've been set up by your family?"

I looked at Don and smiled, "You always thought outside the box. They happily beat me up as I was family and they get treated like shit. I'll let two know the truth they had been set up by the family. I don't think Jim and John will like tomorrow." I laughed at the thought. Bear and Malcolm my main antagonists at the beginning were friendlier now, not friends. They hated my parents and family with a vengeance.

Once we had a plan in place, Heather asked, "What are you going to do? You won't be working for them anymore."

I looked at her, "I don't know. I'll check the vacancies in my area. I doubt I'll get a reference not that I'll be asking. I'll try and be out of your hair in a few days."

Heather laughed, "That wasn't what I meant and you know it. There are jobs near here. Accommodation can be tricky but I'm sure you'll find something."

Don spoke, "I can ask at work. We are often looking for engineers as many don't like being so far north. I may have to vouch for you and explain why you won't have references. I presume you have all your qualifications amongst your stuff."

I nodded, "If there is a vacancy it would be good. I'm not returning to Perth unless it is to sort Bobby out big time."

Don laughed, "There are more ways than physical violence. I'm off to London on Wednesday for a seminar on hydrogen production and how we can shift to using that as a fuel for our rigs, ships. I can post anything you need posted to folk like say Jayne's parents. How about your grandparents, would they be happy at your mum and Bobby's incest? Does you dad know his wife gets her jollies with her son?" He laughed, "Oh and your mother's arsehole of a minister. It would destroy her standing in that shit face's church."

Heather kissed him passionately before adding, "You have such a devious streak in you. I like it, throw it all back in their faces. Let Bobby think the worse is over and then meet him accidentally."

The next day, I opened new bank accounts and spoke with the Sheriff Clerk's office. It wasn't a problem raising the divorce petition there but it may be easier in Perth for service. If there was no objection, I wouldn't need to be there. They went through the forms I'd need and how to complete them. With their threats, my address would be care of the court.

I was clear and looking in real estate offices for lets when Don phoned. I'd an appointment at 2pm with his firm. I headed there. It was very thorough. I'd hear in a few days.

I was heading to Don's home when my phone rang. It was Jayne's parents. We had always gotten on well so I answered it.

It was her mum who spoke first, her voice showed her concern, "Steven, what has happened? Jayne's so distraught that you have left her because she's pregnant. This seems so unlike you. Why?"

I said quietly, "I'm driving. I'm almost at my destination. I'll call you back in ten minutes. You won't like what I'll say but I can prove it."

I pulled up at Don's and let myself in. I prepared myself for what was to come. I had my laptop on. They might not see but they could hear them, if necessary."

I called them. They answered on the first ring.

I spoke firmly, "Is she there?" Her mum said, "No, she's back at your home. Your mum is comforting her."

I spoke earnestly, "If she is pregnant, Bobby is the father." There were loud gasps. "They have been fucking for months. My former parents helped them have time together. My former mother thinks I will bring that bastard's child up. All think I'm a wimp.

"I have videos of them discussing it, even my former mother involved in their sex games. I'm putting the divorce papers together. It would have been difficult to get over any adultery but with that bastard, not a hope. He is welcome to the whore."

Her mum gasped again when I called her daughter that.

Her dad asked, "Why would she do something like that? I find it hard to believe. Bobby's an arsehole!"

I interrupted, "Listen this is from one of the videos of them." I played the one with them discussing the pregnancy.

Her mum was in tears. Her dad spoke sadly but the tone showed his anger, "How the fuck can she do this to you? You are a decent, caring, loving man. What about that bit about you being hurt?"

I explained what had been happening. Her dad was angry, "Mark and David like you, hate him. They may well have a lot of words with him he won't like. See how he likes being beaten up." They were Jayne's brothers.

I said, "He's not worth it. I wanted to beat the crap out of him but others told me to let go the anger and live a good life. I'll look for a new job and settle there. Once I have it I'll divorce the whore. He'll be named."

We spoke further but they never tried to get me to change my mind. Her mum suggested perhaps the video was faked. Her voice showed she'd no real hope but as we had always been close, I said I'd send them a copy.