Life is Good Finally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never suspected they actually would want to fuck me until Lorna's words earlier. Lorna had never disclosed what they were planning. I thought at best, we'd be naked so we could describe each other's bodies but this never entered my conscious thoughts. Okay, I had fantasised about it but never in my wildest dream did I expect this. This was my favourite fantasy on steroids. I was busy eating Brenda when Lorna, began lovingly tonguing my cock and balls. My cock was sending messages of his delight. He was soon shouting, "he'd explode." Before he did, Lorna moved so she could put him into her pussy. His feedback was immediate. "Fucking Hell!" It was the best pussy he'd ever been in. It was heavenly, hot, wet, and bloody tight. She'd had to take her time to ease me fully into her. She was moaning her pleasure as she gathered pace.

I heard, "Brenda, I've never been so full. It's fucking awesome, better than I ever imagined." Soon she was riding me hard. My cock was being assaulted all along his length. I caught the occasional sight of her hands mauling and teasing Brenda's breasts. All too soon, I mumbled I was coming into Brenda's pussy. Brenda beat me to it. Anyone passing would have heard her screams. She pulled off my tongue. Lorna hugged me as she drove herself to an almighty orgasm rubbing her clit down my cock. Her nipples cut a grove on my chest. She came slightly after me.

I was lying back, gasping for breath, stunned by what had just happened. My respite didn't last long. I was startled when Brenda started licking me clean. Lorna said quietly, "If they test us we'll have you on us." Brenda soon had me hard and straddled me, fucking me hard. She gasped, "Fucking hell, Lorna, this is amazing. You lucky bitch!" Lorna fed me her glorious breasts. As I came, Brenda jumped off and sprayed my cum over both of them.

Lorna told me, reluctantly, it was time for me to leave. My cock was all for staying especially as they lay back together, holding their cum covered breasts against the others. They took a few fingers and collected some of my cum from their pussies and fed it to the other before cleaning each other's breasts. They admired my body as I dressed, laughing at my difficulty getting my hard cock into my pants. I had another bag with me to change into after meeting Bobby. I'd dispose of what I was wearing after the meeting with Bobby. Lorna checked the hallway and after a kiss and grope of my cock from each of them, being warned to stay safe, I headed off. My cock was all for returning to the room. My brain wanted to as well but my need for revenge overruled that. I promised my cock that Lorna, Brenda and I would be very naughty when I returned.

While it was cold, the road was dry and mostly devoid of other vehicles. I never bothered about the speed limit. These roads seldom had Police checking these days anyway. It was a powerful car with a V8 engine and it could motor. I think from old tv shows the cops used them in the 60's. I soon learned sixty-year-old style brakes take longer to stop a car at speed.

I pulled up about a quarter of a mile away from where I expected to meet Bobby. There was no housing, just some old garages which seemed no longer in use.

Don had done some digging on Bobby when he was in Perth. I suspect how he had obtained his knowledge but my lips are sealed. Bobby liked to party at a club until 1.30am before heading home. He seldom caught anything. I could have caught him at the bottom of the hill but I let him climb it to the top as it's bloody steep. He was panting hard. I had a black hoodie and balaclava on which masked my face. To him it'd seem to be someone walking downhill coming from further back. I was hunched over as well. As we passed, I punched him in the gut causing him to hunch over. I rained punches to his head and body until he collapsed to the ground. He was soon defenceless. I kicked him in the balls quite a few times, before stomping over his back. He was puking up all he had drunk. I put both of his hands on the kerb and kicked them until I heard bones breaking. He wouldn't be able to wank for some time.

As I started away, I played a message. The voice is no one Bobby knows. "That's a message from your brother for the beatings you had others give him.. I'll be back arsehole!"

Let him worry about his future health!

I made my way to the car, took everything off and burned it. I had wipes to wash myself clean. I was grateful to put the new clothes on as it was bloody, bloody cold. I hoped a certain part of me would have recovered by the time I got back. He had almost disappeared as it was so cold! I'd have had nothing to hold if I needed a piss! I'm sure my balls hid inside me.

As I drove back north, I felt so much better. Lorna was right, I needed the release of having my revenge on Bobby. He had paid for my fighting tuition so it was only fair he got to experience it.

It was about 5.15 am, when I entered the hotel room. What a sight! Lorna and Brenda were wrapped together. They had put on their night attire they had teased me with. I tried to be careful not to wake them. I wanted to surprise them by eating their pussies but I fell against the chair. It woke them. They smiled when they saw me. They helped me finish undressing. I had been right, those tiny knickers just set off their beautiful pussies. Brenda appeared with a cloth and washed me. Lorna held me to her breasts and told me lovingly, "Part two is going to be your wildest fantasy."

They laid me back on the bed. Both started kissing and caressing me from top to bottom and back up. Those nighties were inflaming my skin sensors. They met at my cock. He was soon sending distress signals as two sets of tongues and lips were assaulting him. Lorna looked up at me, smiling as she said, "I'll need to practice if I want to get more of you into my mouth."

I laughed, "I need a pussy to eat, I'm hungry." Brenda quickly removed her knickers before she straddled my face but facing Lorna. Lorna mounted me. My hands met their hands working each other's breasts. I felt their faces as they kissed their nipples. I gave up and held Lorna's lovely bum as she rode me. Her pussy was doing something I'd never felt before. It was as though it was wanking me. God, it was tight! It was soon all too much for me as I came and came. Brenda moved herself on my tongue until she came. I manually brought Lorna off as Brenda was sucking her breasts. I think a few had an early morning alarm call.

Lorna moved off me and was kissing me softly. Brenda was working my cock. They had me move up the bed so I was half upright. Brenda reverse cowgirl straddled me. Her pussy was very tight and very wet. Lorna moved down and soon was licking my balls and cock as I pounded into Brenda. She was setting the pace so I had no option but to fuck as she wanted. Lorna was hitting Brenda's clit often. The sensations as my cock left Brenda to be caressed by Lorna's tongue were utterly, fucking magical. Brenda came like a banshee on speed. I came moments later pumping what felt like gallons into her. After a few minutes, Brenda lifted off me and Lorna began to lick her clean. Brenda came again very quickly. The sight caused my erection to start returning.

I pulled Lorna to me and began working down her incredible body. I'll never tire of playing with those breasts. They are so delightful. I learned later she's a very generous 36DD cup. Her areolas are about an inch and a quarter wide. Her nipples stand out when caressed at least half an inch maybe two-thirds if not more. I moved down and was eating her out. Her pussy is divine, a honey pot. Her inner lips are small but caressing. Her outer lips drop about three quarters of an inch, simply perfect for kissing and nibbling. I looked up to see Brenda was still being eaten by Lorna. I tried to follow what she was doing. It seemed to work as both began cumming very quickly.

Brenda lay down panting. She was glowing. I wasn't finished as I moved so I was between her legs. I began eating her. Soon she was being very vocal, "Finger in my bum, two in my pussy!" I did. I sent love letters to her clit. She was humping and humping from the bed. Suddenly she jack-knifed several times. She held my head still as she rode her orgasm through my face.

Lorna had been working my cock who was fully revived. She whispered in my ear, "Fuck her hard! She deserves a good time." I did and I didn't. I started slowly building her up before quickening and deepening my thrusts. I let her build up till she was approaching her peak and then slowed down. I began again. Lorna was sucking her breasts and I felt her finger enter Brenda's bum. I built up further until she was being very vocal, "Fuck me harder, I need to cum! Fuck me!"

I slowed and began again, this time as she approached the summit, I slowed again. She was moaning, "No. No. I need to cum!" I was smiling as I continued. She was moaning so loudly, I doubt anyone was still asleep. She exploded with a massive, "AAARRRGGGGGHHHHH!" She must have thrown herself six inches off the mattress even with my weight on top of her. The breast Lorna was sucking looked sore. I filled her with whatever was left in my balls which couldn't have been much.

Lorna cuddled me before moving down. She licked my cock clean and moved to my bum where she rimmed me. I could only moan in appreciation, the feelings were so arousing. Brenda fed me her breasts. They felt amazing, her nipples seemed sensitive as she moaned softly. Lorna mounted my cock. How the hell she managed to get him hard I'll never know? She moved slowly. She was working her breasts as she smiled at me. Brenda kissed them before she straddled my face. I went to work on her pussy. I don't know how long it took but it appeared all my sensors were rushing to my cock. My whole body was involved.

Brenda came first. Her screams must have woken the dead. She moved and I could see her and Lorna caressing each other's breasts before Lorna lay on top of me, kissing me hard. The delight, love in her eyes was everything I'd ever wanted to see in a mate. Her pussy was trying to rip my cock off me. I could feel her clit as she drove it his full-length time and time again. I could feel myself about to explode. Lorna came just as I did. I don't think Brenda had much to clean from Lorna's pussy but whatever she did Lorna came again within a couple of minutes. The whole of Inverness would be awake.

Both of them held me tight. I was almost incapable of random thought. Breathing was a chore. I've never felt so sated, so alive yet absolutely knackered. Sandwiched between two such beautiful women, I never wanted to move. Would I wake up and find it was all a dream?

It was 7.30am and we needed to shower and grab breakfast. Lorna made me wash them clean. She spoke softly, "You'll remember our bodies won't you." I kissed her hard. Brenda said, "I need washed." I washed her. She held me, "Remember my moles on my bum. How I love them being kissed and caressed."

They both washed me, Lorna laughing, "We'll remember this cock won't we Brenda."

Brenda looked sad, "You'll have it whenever you want as you love each other. I'll just have memories."

I looked at her, she spoke softly, "Lorna and you are perfect together. You wouldn't let go of the hurt inside you. We can see it's gone. If you wish, you'll have a great future together."

I was thinking as I was dressing. It wasn't helped as they sat around in their lingerie drying their hair, exchanging thoughts on the night we'd just had. What man doesn't like a woman in satin. The half cup bras presented their awesome breasts so well. The tanga style knickers showed their bums to perfection. They did make the odd comment, like I should wear a wrap dress or skirt so I could go commando and they could play with me easily. Trousers make it so difficult to hide. Lorna said I was very well spoken and wrote letters like no others over her clit. Brenda agreed and added she'd have to get a bigger dildo as the one she had was smaller than me. She laughed as she pointed out my erection.

I was laughing. I told them, "I feel like a piece of meat being examined."

Lorna smiled and came up to me, kissed me passionately before she sank to her knees, "A piece of prime Scottish beef." She began to torture my cock again. She was struggling to get him halfway into her mouth. The view of those amazing breasts in that pink satin half cup bra was astounding. Brenda came over to assist. She was wearing a blue satin half cup bra which showed off her breasts to perfection. Both bums look stupendous. Between them my trousers and pants were removed quickly. There wasn't a bit of my cock, balls and bum hole which wasn't being played with. When I said I was cumming, Brenda told Lorna, "He's yours, show him." Lorna held me in her mouth as I came. She swallowed it. It couldn't have been much but the act was so symbolic of how she felt about me.

I held her in my arms. I was so happy, I said quietly in her ear, "Will you marry me?"

Lorna stepped back. Her mouth open. Brenda looked shocked then angry. Had I said something to annoy her friend? Lorna looked me in the eyes and saw I meant it. I had already decided before that night Lorna was a fantastic person and admitted to myself despite everything I had used to try and avoid it, I'd fallen in love with her. This night just proved how much I also meant to her. She hurled herself at me shouting "Yes!"

Once we finished hugging and kissing, Brenda kissed us both. It was three very happy people who went for breakfast. I did look knackered but very happy according to Heather.

Don was laughing, "I'm glad you got some sleep. If you hadn't I'd have died. Heather wanted what they were getting. From all the sounds going on, this hotel's foundations had a serious earthquake going on half the night. Look at all the happy faces. What are you going to do for an encore?"

I surprised everyone by saying, "Lorna and I are going ring shopping." Soon we were being hugged by so many.

Brenda was sought out by many. I had many looks and could lip read the words, "he's how big?" or "he eats pussy really well!"

I've never enjoyed a breakfast more. I needed nourishment. As I went up for a second helping, the comments came flying, "have the black pudding for the iron, you'll need it, beans for extra energy." Some women suggested laying off the beans and eggs. They mimed "holding their noses!" "Ask for some steak instead!"

I'm glad to say the driving was more normal as I dropped Brenda off at her flat as they weren't dressed to arouse me. With their comments, my cock was showing some signs of revival. Lorna and I went ring shopping. After that she suggested that I drive her home and meet her family.

Her family were happy to finally meet me as I'd been a closely guarded secret. They had seen Lorna happy but she didn't want to talk. They were surprised when we arrived at their home and she was wearing a ring. I was honest. I was divorced as my wife had screwed around with my brother helped by my parents. I no longer had any contact with any of them.

Lorna was angry when her dad grilled me over my intentions. I told him, I'd asked Lorna to marry me as she was the woman of my dreams. She was beautiful, loving, caring and funny. I had him laugh when I said, my friends knew she had me dangling but I never knew until she reeled me in.

He said, "Yeah, that's her. I would say spank her bum every week to make sure she knows you're the boss."

Lorna laughed, "Now I know why mum sits gingerly ever so often. Pity the rest of the time she's in charge!"

Her mum laughed, "He'd never raise his hands to me. Steven doesn't seem like he would either. Not to say we haven't play spanked. If I'm sitting gingerly, it's because we spent the night showing each other how much we love them. A good fucking and more make for a happy marriage. Just because we're older than you it doesn't mean we can't enjoy ourselves." He blushed so many different shades of red. Lorna and I matched him.

It was three days later the Police interviewed me. They had my address through the Sheriff Court in Perth. I denied all knowledge of any attack on my former brother or orchestrating one. I explained our history. I admitted that at one time I had considered assaulting him but wiser heads had told me not to do something which would only hurt me. I told them what I had been doing on the night in question, attending the firm's christmas party. I didn't give them details other than my companions were Lorna and Brenda. They were never interviewed, I presume as the hotel CCTV showed I'd never left. My car had never moved.

Lorna and I spent most of the next few weeks exploring each other. My cock was happy but his ego was getting battered as he always came far too soon. Lorna's pussy seemed to be an animal that could keep him hard or make him cum or both at will. As we spent more time together, we have spoken about our future, our dreams and our fantasies. Everything we do together we do with full consent. Neither would do anything to the other which they wouldn't allow done to themselves.

One innovation we did was anal. It appears Lorna had guessed what "more" meant. When she asked her mum for advice, she'd explained it to her. We've done it a few times. It's good. While she's a one-man (and one woman) woman I was taken aback when Lorna appeared wearing a strap-on. She made me so relaxed before she slowly entered my virgin bum. She was moving slowly, lightly caressing my cock. She was using her nipples to tease him which he loves. I saw she was about to cum as she began pumping me a bit harder. My cock was solid. As she came, she drove further into me and I came, over her tits and my chest.

We lay together. She spoke softly, "I love we can play with each other like this. I know I'm safe with you and I'll never do anything to hurt you."

I smiled, "I was surprised but we've discussed what's possible. I never thought about it before. To be honest, the sensations were good but what made it was watching the love in your eyes for me. How did you cum? I never saw you playing with your clit."

Lorna smiled, "The dildo has two ends. One for you and one for my pussy, a special vibrating dildo end in it. I watched your eyes as well in case you didn't like it. I'm glad you did."

We settled for a small wedding. I only had the friends I knew here. Brenda was maid of honour. She spent our wedding night with us. I'd mistakenly said to Lorna when we had discussed our first night after making love for two and a half hours, I never saw Brenda licking her as I fucked her. We resolved that that night.

We don't play as a three often in case I've given the mistaken impression we do it all the time. It makes it very special for all of us.

After that we decided to speak more about our fantasies, desires and anything we wished to avoid. We like roleplays. I like the lap dancer, French maid, nurse and dominatrix (bondage and mild spanking). She likes the fireman, the doctor, the stripper and dominated (bondage and mild spanking). There are lots of others.

This explains why the three of us were at the Rocky Horror stage show in Manchester for the weekend six months ago. Don and Heather came with us. Don's face when he saw the costumes was priceless. We were all dressed the same, but by the time we left the theatre, we were all commando.

I have never blushed so much as both Lorna and Belinda ensured my cock was never soft. They knew what silk did to him and made sure they rubbed themselves over me at every opportunity. They weren't quiet when they were describing him to those around us. Some saw him as they tongued me in the dark booth at the club we went to afterwards. I had a number of offers. Heather enjoyed dancing with Don, lifting his dress until the stocking tops were seen. A couple of times, she "accidentally" exposed his cock. I can see why she looks happy!