All Comments on 'Life Is Like Shit - Not Chocolate'

by dmallord

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
phlxxlphlxxlover 2 years ago

A nice fairy tale for those of us stumbling out of a sh***y divorce. :) Please tell us more of these "Fixer" gal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great!! Funny. We could use some more stories with the "Fixer" girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a really good story, cheapened by unnecessary profanity.

dmallorddmallordover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your input! I'm glad you saw the humor and liked the 'Fixer' character. I can see her reappearing in future writings. I like her attitude and grit. She has that sense of righteous justice about her.

This is my first work submitted to the humor category. I was wondering if it was a bit overboard, but it was a 'bucket list' item in my writing style attempts. A group of writers on the Lit Forum thought it might be a Loving Wives or possibly Erotic Couplings. I wrote it as a tongue in cheek and placed it in humor, before I reached out for their advice. It posted before I could change the category. If you are reading the comments - please let me know about the placement of this article.

I also noted the 'unnecessary profanity' building in the theme. I thought about toning that down as I wrote. It just seemed to be so much of the character's mentality and emotional baggage. He shouldered a great and unnecessary burden through no fault of his own. With that in mind, I relied on its coarseness to maintain some of the stories tone. Some characters are just a little rougher around the edges than others. Perhaps, that could have been dampened down a bit. Life is a mixture of all kinds of people you meet as you journey forward through it. You aren't able to control what comes out of their mouths, sometimes! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dry is correct, very enjoyable.

LOVE slap*hapy*papy. #9

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

No matter how bad things are ... when "fixed" someone can always find just a little humor in it somewhere for someone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's light and fun. Great read. Terrific, thanks!

chinatown_whorechinatown_whoreover 2 years ago

I have a new role model! The time I spent reading this was worthwhile.

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry can't rate higher. Dislike dumbass MCs who don't think above 1+1 through whole story. At least give MC smidgen of brain before end even if humor

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years ago

That was a lot of fun! I gave you a 5. :)

txcrackertxcrackerover 2 years ago
I liked it !

I liked it ! 5*'s

thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

okokok... I gave it a five in spite of the pitiful lack of having any proofreading help, or even proofreading it your self... really most computers have spellcheck; ever think of using it?

As my high school English teacher told us: "you are worse than eighth graders!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This well-crafted (language, twists, credibility) effort definitely lived up to the "humor" tag. TYVM for sharing the tale! :-) :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed your story. Where can I find " the rise of the fixer "?

dmallorddmallordabout 2 years agoAuthor

To Anon: The rise of the Fixer was rewritten and became part of "A Hunting We Will Go" In order to post it, I had to remove 'The rise of the Fixer' a stand-a-lone story per Lit's guidelines to avoid readership concerns about having read duplicate stories. Combined, now, the two stories dovetail into one seamless storyline.

Read 'A Hunting We Will Go' that contains the story you are asking about. And thanks for selecting this story to read as well! I appreciate that, very much!

DMallord

EPDSREPDSRabout 2 years ago

Very entertaining story line. I loved it even though it would seem far fetched. Thank you for sharing your talent. EPDSR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mr Mallord, Though this could have been fleshed out a tad more, I still rated it a 5 star. I am a natural for pay back. I did not rate it a 5 for that, you earned the 5 as a result of getting me back into continuing though I started to cut my losses after reading Page 1. After that, it started getting hilarious and I was hooked. Then it turned to "LMAO" material and I could not put it down until I finished. I want to give you inspirations to keep building a good base.

DLT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m not opposed to changes in points of view, but they need to be clearly delineated with headings, etc. Too many changes in tense, spelling errors and a few grammatical oopsies as well distracted from the story. It was interesting and I wanted to give 5* but couldn’t due to the above noted issues.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 2 years ago

this was my 2nd read of this story, I loved the payback he got on his ex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow.... I mean wow. I actually read a story on Literotica that was it's own original thing, and not a brother being trapped in a cabin, with his twin lesbian sisters and their lesbian girlfriends (also twins), thar he discovers that while they really are all hard core lesbians, somehow his magic dick, and his alone, is fascinating and a turn on for lesbians, thing. There was not any naked sex ed teachers, with knockers the size of bowling balls, or mind controlled futas being forced into servitude for an utter bastard, with the body of a young Schwarzenegger and a prick thick enough and hard enough to drive railroad spikes. Where was the nudist campground extended family, inter-generational, 18+, orgy? What did I just read? Quick someone, get me a story with a 51 year old MILF with the perky ass and tits of a teenager, luring in the 19 old Tarzanesque house painter, with her daisy dukes and her tiny, tight, sheer tank tops. Boobies......

Papaof12Papaof12over 1 year ago

How about a high five 😊 good story. I’m looking forward to reading more of your stories.

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWifeover 1 year ago

Always glad to read about a hundred pound woman thrashing three FBI agents with her bare hands

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hilariously good!

Jaffa38ukJaffa38ukover 1 year ago

This would make a great rom com. Great story. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdmallord@dmallord
I followed the 'orphan to soldier' path that many others have. Found myself embroiled in the Vietnam mess - on the wrong side of the POW trauma. I lost some fingers and damaged a hand over there. Coming home to an unwelcoming nation, I stayed low and out of sight - still avoid...

SIMILAR Stories