All Comments on 'Life is Really Beautiful'

by TexasFarmBoy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not romance

This is not Romance

fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
deer annoyingmousie

romance noun|rōˈmans; ˈrōˌmans|

noun

1 their romance blossomed: love, passion, ardor, adoration, devotion; affection, fondness, attachment.

2 he's had many romances: love affair, relationship, liaison, courtship, attachment; flirtation, dalliance.

• an exciting, enjoyable love affair, esp. one that is not serious or long-lasting: a summer romance.

• a genre of fiction dealing with love in such a way: wartime passion from the master of romance.

•wild exaggeration; picturesque falsehood : she slammed the claims as “pure romance, complete fiction.”

•a work of fiction dealing with events remote from real life.

[ intrans. ] engage in a love affair

verb

1 dated: he was romancing Carolyn: woo, chase, pursue; go out with, seduce; informal see, go steady with, date; dated: court, make love to.

So....? Not just one, simplistic, narrow-minded version of possible relationships? A limited intellect would then define a loving relationship between family-members as incestuous, even though they never have sexual relations. How very Freudian of you.

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
I surely hope they don't decide to bring in another male.

Whoever they pick would be more "alpha" than him so he would have to take it up the ass, just like the two women. This guy is about as wimpy as I've seen on here. Are you sure your aren't British? Hard for me to read it, not that it wasn't well written but damn he couldn't even make the decision on what he wanted to eat. Matriarchal doesn't even begin to describe this type of submissive relationship.

Sorry, won't be reading any more of your stuff. I like your writing and it's an easy read technically but not my cup of tea. Anyone who likes this will really be glad that you are writing because normally the sub stuff is stilted and sort of man-hating. I gave you a 5 rating for the writing and saying goodbye for the content.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Good yarn!

Great build up...enjoyed the story and especially the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story!!

Keep up the great work. Don't pay attention to the negative comments by people who can't recognize a great story.

mrChristianmrChristianover 8 years ago
alex martin

great read,real heart string tugger, especially when he falls for dana but also loves his wife the very same way. back to the main character alex martin, are you in any way connected to tx tall tales,if not check his story"poolboy benifits", you might find it an interesting read, again great story,with excellent plot twists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
didn't care for it

to me the wife didn't have any respect for her husband. she just set him up and expected him to go along with everything. I didn't like the characters or the plot very much at all but I guess I'm old fashioned and believe in the part in wedding vows about forsaking all others. this is in the wrong category as this story isn't romantic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just stupid

This is just about the stupidest story I've ever read on this site, and I've seen plenty. This wife is a slut and the husband is dumber than a box of rocks for falling into her trap. She owns him and now she's free to fuck anybody she wants, and he can't do jack about it. I don't give many 1-stars, but you earned it, son.

SpratGilfisSpratGilfisalmost 8 years ago
Great

Another fun Texasfarmboy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
a pretty good read but,

I think i would have reacted differently.

They had a deal, if you want to try someone new thats ok, just come home afterward and tell. Cool.

The trouble is, he didnt want to try some one new.

Add to that, she lied!! Atleast twice. Once when she said she had a week long meeting and again when she said sha was starting her period the night before he left in the RV.

And she sure as hell manipulated him into impregnating two different women. What if he didnt want kids with other women? What if he didnt want to live in a threeway marriage? What if the neighbor moved away and took the kid and he NEVER his his daughter again?

The story worked out but i dpnt really know many people who enjoy being manipulated, even if the bait is a sexy loving woman. Better to COMMUNICATE rather than manipulate.

Of course the story would have been much shorter and less entertaining that way, probably.

Imagine if the husband had backed out on a week of vacation at the last minute, and set up a couple of his cpllege buddies to sleep with his wife. I doubt many women would have said "ok, great, how do you want me."

I may be wrong, but "just saying".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
decent writing, lousy story

More or less what Pappy7 said. Your writing is generally way above average for this site. Probably not enough explicit, drawn-out sexual description for a lot of people, but that's fine. I just mostly don't find the stories worth more reading. Sorry. 1*

flareb2343flareb2343almost 3 years ago
GET REAL

TO FAR IN LEFT FIELD

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a great imagination this author has, personally I love the way he told the story. This fictional tale was great from start to finish. Well done 5++stars

rbloch66rbloch665 months ago

It’s a really great story, and I love the happy ending (no pun intended.) At first, I had a huge issue with the deceit, but when all was revealed, I realized that none of it was malicious. In fact, the plans she made to sink Dana’s hubby was brilliant. I don’t know how else one might go about achieving the results that they wanted, but her plan seemed to work ok. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous