Life is Strange

Story Info
Once I stood tall and proud. Now I find pleasure on my knee.
6.3k words
4.39
24.5k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,707 Followers

I can't explain what happened any more than I can make it rain. One day I'm a heterosexual male with a sexy wife and the next day finds me on my knees. This is my story...

Cindy, my wife and I lived in a suburban area just outside of Washington, DC. One day she came home with news that a strip joint was opening up near our home. "You have to take me Johnnie. I've never been to one of those places."

Being red blooded male I couldn't refuse her request. "When do you want to go?"

"Friday night Johnnie. The place should be jumping that night. You know, pay day and all those horny guys with money to spend."

"Sounds like a plan Cin."

We spent the remaining couple of days as usual. Working, dinner, laundry, fucking. Cin was always sexual and sexually active. She shared some of her exploits with me and hearing about her adventures with other men and some lucky couples always made my dick hard. So her wanting to go to a strip joint wasn't really a surprise to me.

Friday after work we had a quick bite of Chinese take out and it was off to the strip joint. The Star Lite was in an older building on the periphery of the local college campus. When we got there parking was at a premium. We ended up walking a couple blocks after finally locating an open spot.

The place was packed. Every table was taken and there was only one stool open at the bar. I led Cin to the bar stool and stood beside her as we ordered draft beers and watched the dancer. She moved to the rhythm of beat as she removed her negligee top and bared her breasts. Guys howled like they'd never seen titties before.

As she shimmied out of her panties giving the crowd of men a great view of her ass Cindy continued her critical review. "I admit she has a nice ass but all those tattoos sort of ruin it for me. The rules say she has to have something on below her waist Johnnie. That's why she wears that tacky little garter."

I watched as the young lady pirouetted about making sure her anus and pussy were visible to all. It's true that I was watching intently, I was not turned on in the least. Whether she could dance or not wasn't the problem. Her act was all cliché`. Pole hugging, semi-splits, boob bouncing, it's the same old boring stuff that's you can see on any R rated cop movie on cable TV.

"She can't dance a bit Johnnie. Look at her. That's not dancing. That's floor exercises. I can do better than that."

"Uh huh," I said still watching the dancer and not really paying too much attention to my bride.

We sipped our beers and another and another. We were just about to leave when the DJ announced, "don't forget folks. Tomorrow night is amateur night. $500. to the winner. Ya all bring your ladies."

"We're definitely coming back for that tomorrow Johnnie."

Well Saturday night was interesting. Cin was critiquing each dancer/stripper and kept telling me she could do better.

"How do you know that Cin? Have you ever stripped before?"

"No but I took dance lessons for 4 years in my teens."

"Yeah but those ladies are taking off their clothes too. Think you could show every one here your nude body?"

"It's only dancing Johnnie and besides it might be a turn on for both of us. And shit, for $500. I'd let the Pope see my pussy."

I laughed at that and told her I bet she'd chicken out. "I mean it's totally nude Cin. Not like your bikini at the beach. Your bush and ass would be seen by every one. Men would want to fuck you even if you didn't dance well."

"Not dance well? Me? Fuck you Johnnie," she said jokingly. "I'll show you."

The following amateur night I waited patiently while Cin prepared to go to the Star Lite. We'd been back more than once and I have to admit I was excited to see my sexy wife strip in front of all those horny guys. Let me be more clear on that. If Cin wanted to be seen in the nude who was I to stop her? Any protest from me would only have solidified her resolve. And yes I admit it. I liked it when guys would ogle her. That was positive reinforcement for me that I'd chosen a sexy lady.

When she appeared I was surprised. She looked like an elementary school teacher. She wore a green and blue plaid skirt that went to her knees. Her blouse was white and buttoned all the way up. Over that she wore a navy blue blazer. She wore boots that went almost to her knees. On top of that conservative outfit she was wearing glasses. I'd never seen her wear glasses before. Also not seen before was the bun she wore her hair in.

Usually shoulder length it surprised me to see her wearing up in such a tight bun.

"Why the glasses Cin? You in disguise or something?"

"They're fake. But they do complete the look don't they?"

I had to admit that my wife did not look like the other amateurs we'd seen. I mean they all had worn mini skirts and see-thru blouses, stuff like that. Cin was setting a trend at the Star Lite.

The place was crammed with people when we arrived. Cin went back stage to get her draw and to sign that she received the rules. This was to protect the club in the event that one of the contestants went over the line.

Joining me Cin told me she was slotted for the last place. "I'm number 4 Johnnie. And look at these rules. We have to wear something below our waists and no penetration. The manager said we could lick our nipples but no taking them into our mouths. Funny huh?"

We watched the first lady strut onto the stage to a round of applause. "She's pretty stacked Cin. She could win on that alone."

Cin just smiled and said, "we'll see."

Contestant 1 strutted around removing her clothing and wearing the approved garter made certain that us guys noticed her huge titties. She did as a matter of fact lick those big nipples.

After the music ended the DJ asked us in the audience for a round of applause as a way of voting.

There was a lot of clapping and you knew who her man friend/partner was because he was urging the crowd to clap louder and longer.

I looked at Cin to see if she'd been intimidated. She had a smug smile on her face. A look that said she wasn't worried about the competition.

The next 2 contestants were much the same. "See," Cin told me. "No imagination. I got this." With that she left to go back stage to prepare.

"Our 4th and final contestant is Cindy. Now gentlemen, let's not us judge a book by it's cover." The DJ snickered. Apparently he was not keen on Cin's choice of clothing.

As the song "Betty Davis Eyes" began Cin strolled onto the stage looking for all like a lost school teacher on a tour. There was a negative murmur throughout the room. Like me these guys thought she was out of place.

Eyeing the crowd Cin began to move in time with the music. Slowly her movements became dance steps and it was apparent to me at least that she could indeed dance. Bumping and grinding to the beat Cin was bringing the crowd to her side.

30 seconds in and Cin loosened the bun and let her hair down. Shaking her hair out Cin tossed her blazer and began to unbutton her blouse. Leaving it unbuttoned but still hiding her boobs Cin twirled and spun allowing the garment to open and flash the guys. She was not wearing a bra. This continued as she unfastened her skirt. There was something in her eyes that told me she was getting turned on.

The skirt slid down her legs and she stepped out revealing a red French cut bikini panty. A nifty dance move allowed her blouse to fall away as if by magic and she was grinding and high kicking in her panties thigh high hose and boots.

When she tore away her panties in a violent rip and tossed them into the crowd things began to heat up.

I was surprised to see Cin had completely shaved her pussy. The other 3 contestants all had landing strips if you will. Cin's pussy was there for all to see and I could tell by the shining that she was wet.

Making eye contact with the guys in the audience Cin began to feel herself up. One hand caressed her breasts, her other hand went to her pussy. Head back, her back arched, legs spread, Cin moved to the music and played with herself diddling her clit.

All hell broke loose when Cin bent over, her ass to the crowd and looking at them from between her legs, her breasts hanging down continued to play with her pussy. Her moisture was clearly visible to all at this stage of her routine.

Turning and smiling at me Cin dropped to the stage on her back. Feet planted flat, knees spread, her hips raised, Cin continued diddling her clit as we all watched fascinated.

When she started to hump up and down on her hand I knew she was going to cum soon.

Her body glistened with a thin sheen of perspiration. I could see her breathing increased as did the speed of the hand on her pussy.

Her timing was excellent because as the music reached it crescendo Cin loudly groaned out her own climax. It was real too and every one in the place knew it. Mine wasn't the only hardon in the joint I can guarantee that.

The room was almost eerily quiet as Cin came down from her orgasm. Complete silence while she basked in her after glow. Then the whole place erupted in applause. Two bouncers got on the stage as a few of the guys moved like they were going to join my wife up there.

Cin stood and thanked the audience who were still clapping wildly. It was clear who was going home with the $500.

Calling the other contestants to the stage the DJ joined my wife. The other 3 had dressed and Cin was the only one still nude. She didn't seem to mind.

The DJ put his arms around Cin on his left and contestant 2 on his right. Then he asked for applause for number 1. Then number 2. As he waited for the applause to die down his left hand dropped lower and he held Cindy's bare butt. Calling for the crowd to show their appreciation for dancer 3 he continued to hold my wife's ass. For her part Cindy didn't move his hand nor pull away.

That he was openly fondling my wife in public should have pissed me off. It didn't. First, Cin is a grown woman who can take care of herself. Secondly, it kind of turned me on.

I think the DJ was trying to build the suspense because he waited for a while after the applause for dancer 3 died down before asking the crowd to give Cindy her due.

He hugged her close as the guys went nuts. Pulling her to his side he didn't bother trying to hide the fact that he was feeling her ass as the crowd clapped and cheered for almost 5 minutes. My dick ached it was so hard. I realized that having all these people seeing my wife masturbate for them and then to have this stranger feeling her up in front of them was just fucking erotic.

We all saw the wet mark Cin left on the side of his pant leg as they parted and the tent his cock was making in his trousers was on display as he counted off 5 one hundred dollar bills and handed them to Cin.

"Great show Miss. You're welcome to come back here any time."

"Maybe I will," Cin beamed at her audience. Then she started to retrieve her discarded clothing. Giving the crowd one last look at her pussy Cin took her time as she bent over, her back once again to us, and slowly gathered her blouse, skirt, and blazer.

Waving to her adoring crowd Cin walked back stage.

I sat there for more than was necessary for her to dress waiting. I adjusted my erection and pondered what I'd just seen from my wife. I knew she was highly sexual and uninhibited but never thought to the extent I and the whole room just witnessed.

Finally Cin emerged. Although she had put on her blouse and skirt I could see she hadn't buttoned that blouse and she carried her blazer. That DJ was with her, his arm still holding her possessively.

"I told you I could dance motherfucker," Cin triumphally said to me. It wasn't mean spirited. She was gloating and had a right to after all the doubts I'd shared with her.

Although the regular club dancers were on stage most of the attention in the room was directed to our table.

I saw a guy approaching holding Cin's torn panties. "Could you autograph these for me please," he begged.

No one had a pen so Cin kissed his cheek and told him he was sweet.

"You must be the fortunate husband," the DJ said to me.

"Uh huh," I answered blandly seeing him still holding my wife.

"She was great. God damned great! I have to admit I had my doubts when I saw her come in here dressed like a Jehovah Witness but she sure as hell put on one hell of a show. I mean I never saw any one do what she did."

I assumed he meant her masturbating.

"I don't know why I did that," Cin said to me. "I just got so turned on having every one see me naked like that and when I started dancing for them almost nude I got so hot it just happened."

"So you're sorry?" I questioned.

"I got the $500. bitch," she grinned.

I smiled back and said, "I'm happy for you honey. Really."

"Let's see if that talent runs in the family," the DJ said to me.

"Say what?"

"In two weeks we're gonna have a contest for male strippers. Same rules. You have to wear something below your waist and no penetration. By the way, the loop hole in the rules mean that even shoes count as something below the waist. You in?"

"He'll be here," Cin stated firmly. "If I did it you can do it."

"But."

"No buts Johnnie. I won my $500. Let's see if you have the talent to do the same or are you all bull shit?"

"All bull? I never said I could or would strip. It never came up Cin. What are you talking about?"

Turning to the DJ who still held her in his grasp she promised I'd be there and so would she cheering me on. Then kissing him on his cheek she took my hand and led me out of the place and home. "Come on kiddo. I need to be fucked and you're gonna get lucky tonight.

We walked though the club to the door to random clapping and words of encouragement hoping they'd see her again. There were also some promises to fuck her like she'd never been fucked before.

Pulling her blazer over her stilled unbuttoned blouse Cin waved at her fans and we left.

I hadn't gotten the car started before she had my dick out and was giving me a blow job.

When we got home Cin pulled her blazer and blouse off in one motion and lost the skirt while dragging me to our bed room.

I took my pants off but before I could take my shirt and socks off Cin pushed on my back on the bed, grabbed my erection and sat on it.

She was clearly wet and ready and we fucked for two minutes before I came in her. Before I could blame it on her blowing me she sat on my face.

"You're not leaving me hanging Johnnie. Not tonight."

Cin ground her pussy on my mouth feeding me my cum and fucking herself to another orgasm.

"Oh Johnnie you have cum on your face," she giggled. "Sorry about that. I was so turned on tonight I couldn't help it."

"Oh sweetheart," I said. "It's okay. I get it. Besides, it wasn't that bad."

"You mean your cum wasn't that bad?"

"I guess," doing my best to sound non committal.

"I'll tell you something Cin. Seeing you naked in front of all those people and getting off, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Then after your number, and I say number factiously, every one saw that DJ holding your ass. God but that made me hard."

"I was so hot he could have fucked me right there on that stage Johnnie. And I would have let him too."

"Thank God for the no penetration rule huh?"

"Fuck you asshole."

We both laughed.

Later over some cocktails Cin asked me if I was really going to chicken out.

"You know I can't dance Cin."

"I'll teach you a few steps. You'll be able to pick them up quickly and in a couple days you'll be a dancing queen," she chuckled at her own joke.

After a lot of cajoling I agreed to let her teach me a few moves. "They're not going to be looking at your dance moves anyway Johnnie. Those hose bags will be staring at your dick."

"I'm not going to shave it like you did yours though."

"God what a pussy you're becoming. What happened to the "take no prisoners" man I married?"

"Jeez okay. I'll give myself a heavy trim. Happy?"

The following weekend Cindy and I went back to the Star Lite. The DJ saw us and hurried over to our table. Grabbing my wife in a hug he laid a lip lock on her that I didn't really appreciate. "Welcome you two," he said hold Cin close. "So did you decide to try our all male review contest Johnnie?"

"My wife insisted on it," I said with emphasis on the "my wife" part hoping he'd get the message.

It only emboldened him. "Great. Good. Very good. Now we have two brave souls. You and Timmons. You know Timmins don't you Johnnie?"

"Not that I can say. Who's he?"

"He's our bouncer over on the left side of the stage."

I looked and saw a mountain of a black man. His biceps are as nearly as big around as my thighs.

"Hey. Only two of us. Why's that?"

"No one else committed. Guess they don't have the balls like you and Timmons."

Hearing him say that made me feel better about things.

"Hey man. Could you excuse us for a few minutes? I want your wife to meet some one."

Without waiting for my response the DJ led Cindy away. Again his hand was on her ass. I watched them disappear behind the stage. After 10 minutes I was going to go back to see where she was but before I could even stand the DJ and Cin came on stage after the dancer's number had ended.

"Ladies and gentlemen can I have your attention for a few.? You all remember our amateur night winner from last week right? At least those of you fortunate enough to have seen her act. Let's give her a Star Lite Lounge welcome."

Applause, cat calls, and whistles followed the introduction. I did notice his hand on her ass again.

Cin curtsied for the crowd.

"Lets show her how much we want her back guys."

The guys clapped and the DJ hollered over them, "you can do better than that. Come on. Let's hear you."

With that he raised Cin skirt to her waist giving the audience a look at her blue thong.

Nonplussed Cindy turned and wiggled her ass for the cheering guys. "That's it fellas," the DJ yelled just before giving my wife a spank on her exposed ass cheek.

The room went wild seeing that and the two left the stage.

Returning to our table Cindy told me the manager offered her $250 a night for three dance routines and all the tips she got for a couple nights a week.

"What do you think Johnnie? Should I do it? He said I would make as much in tips as I would stripping. That's a lot of money."

I was never one to tell my wife what she could or could not do. But I had a suspicion that both the manager and DJ wanted to fuck her and I told her as much.

"So? A lot of the guys here would like to fuck me. What are you saying? Are you saying that they only asked me to work here so they could fuck me?"

You never really know what you might say that will piss off your woman.

"No. not at all Cin. I just mean that I know you'd be a terrific draw and bring in the crowds but they would still try to fuck you. That DJ can't keep his hands off your ass and doesn't mind letting his customers know it."

"Maybe but that's a lot of money and we could sure use the extra income."

"No, you're right. It is a lot and we do need a boost in our income. Do you really want to do it?"

"Only if you're okay with it. If you don't want me to I won't. You know I love you and respect you. If my becoming a part time stripper would embarrass you I won't do it."

What man wouldn't want to be with a stripper? My dick got hard thinking about it and Cin noticed it. Grabbing my hard on she smiled, "your little general has decided for you Johnnie. I'll do it for you and your dick. I like turning you on."

With that Cin raised her arm up and looking around saw the DJ. She beckoned him over and told him the news.

"God damn great," he said again leading my wife away. "Let's go tell the boss."

Again they disappeared behind the stage. And once again after the dancer's number was over he appeared on stage to make an announcement. "Folks your cheers and applause have sealed the deal. Mrs. Cindy Lewis has agreed to perform here a couple nights a week for your enjoyment. Cindy, come on out and let the boys see what's coming."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,707 Followers
12