Life is Strange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christ. Cindy walked out from behind the curtain in only her shoes and thong. Bare breasts bouncing as she walked back and forth across the stage to cheers and cat calls she waved to her lusty crowd of men.

Shaking her ass for the guys one last time my wife finally walked off the stage.

After several minutes she rejoined me grinning from ear to ear. I could see she was excited.

Guys watched as she kissed me with passion and whispered a "thank you" in my ear.

We had a couple three drinks before leaving and as we made our way to the door Timmons came over and introduced himself to us. "Glad there's another guy going to be up there with me."

"With you?," I almost choked.

"Yeah. Since it's only two of us the boss says we'll be dancing and stripping at the same time. Looking forward to it," he said with a big grin.

"Me too," Cin said. "Can't wait to see you in your birthday suit."

The fact the Timmons towered over me and was built like the proverbial shit house wasn't lost on me. As we walked to our car I was wondering if what they say about black cocks being so much bigger.

Cin read my mind because she brought it up first. "Do you think what they say is true Johnnie. Are their cocks big?"

All the talk about big black cocks and that Cindy was going to become a stripper turned us both on. We wasted no time hoping into the sack. Once more I finished first and yet again Cin ground out her orgasm on my face feeding me my sperm.

"You came quick tonight Johnnie. Were you thinking about me stripping or thinking about how big Timmons' cock is?"

"It is sort of intimidating Cin. I mean my dick might pale in comparison."

"Well I can assure you Johnnie it won't pale in comparison. It's pink."

We both had to laugh. We spent the night cuddling and Cin had me eat her to a couple more orgasms as she went on and on about her ideas for her stripper act and different costumes she might like to try. But what got to me was listening to her talk about being excited to see Timmons' cock. Hearing her made me hard.

"I have to wonder what kind of man I married that gets so turned on by other men seeing his wife nude. I mean now you're talking about black cocks too?"

My boner gave me away. "I do think it's hot all those guys seeing you naked and masturbating. Knowing they'd like to fuck you makes it even more sexy."

"Are you saying that you want me to fuck some of them Johnnie?"

"No. Well I mean not really but I have wondered what it would be like."

"Go to sleep you little pervert."

The week passed quickly. Cin was due to follow two regular dancers after the contest between Timmons and me. For her next act she decided on no panties but would wear a garter belt with hose. Wearing stiletto heels, a demi bra under a sheer blouse, and pencil skirt she said she was ready.

Cin helped me put together my costume. She had taken a pair of black pajama bottoms, cut them into shot-shorts, and made little slits in the seams so I could simply tear them off without going through a lot of changes trying to do that while dancing the few steps she had taught me. The same with the little silk black G-string. No pulling it down. It tied at the sides and made sense to me that it would be easier to remove than having to pull it down and off.

She selected one of her very sheer red tops. Now this top had spaghetti straps and only went down to just a few inches below my nipples. She lent me a pair of very pale, almost white ballet shoes. They were tight but I could move in them Cin said. "They'll help you glide across that wood stage floor Johnnie. I felt like a fag but Cin reassured me that it was sexy and appropriate for male strippers to dress like that.

Who was I to disagree? I never saw a male stripper before.

Was I nervous? You bet I was. But at the same time I must admit the thought of all those ladies seeing me nude gave me a stiffy. That and we could use the money I was sure I'd win.

"Here Johnnie. Let me cover you so the girls won't see you in costume before you go out on stage."

With that Cin placed a red cape over my shoulders. Now I really felt like I was dressed like a woman. "Fuck it," I thought. "Let's get this over with."

Cin led me back stage and the manager whose name I learned is Bob greeted us. He shook my hand and gave Cin a hug and kiss right on her lips. Right on her lips god damn it. I started to say something but Cin pulled me aside and said for me not to worry about it. "He's just being friendly Johnnie. That's all and it's okay by me so it should be okay by you. Besides you need to be thinking about your routine instead off anything else."

She was right. Timmons had joined us. He was wearing a faux tux shirt and tie, and tight black trousers.

The DJ greeted us and asked if we were ready. Cin answered before I could and said, "he was born ready for this," as she pulled my cape off.

When the three guys saw what I was wearing they snorted and chuckled. The DJ went on stage to introduce us. "Ladies, tonight we have two brave men who are going to bare it all for your entertainment. Please join me in welcoming Timmons and Johnnie onto the stage."

I turned to say "wish me luck" to Cin and saw Bob holding her close and playing with her nipples which were clearly visible through her blouse.

I started to object but Timmons grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me on the stage with him.

The ladies clapped and some even whistled.

The music started and it was much faster than Cin and I practiced to. Timmons was a natural getting into the rhythm as soon as he heard the beat. I floundered about looking like a drunk and knew I was failing.

Still I vowed to do my best. After all, there was $500 in the balance.

Twirling in my ballet shoes I pulled my top off after about 30 seconds of trying to dance.

I looked at Timmons and saw he had pulled his fake tux shirt off. The ladies were going crazy. "Take it all off," they screamed.

I swayed and twirled to the music and saw Timmons very gracefully remove his trousers showing off his strong sturdy legs. Wearing some black speedo I could see his manhood protruding big and proud. I almost lost my concentration. Like the ladies, I wanted to see it too.

I tore off my pajama bottoms with one graceful motion and heard some one in the audience shout, "look, he's wearing panties." I blushed at the ensuing laughter and hurriedly untied the garment and toss it to the crowd.

My dick was hard as I turned my back and bent at the waist displaying my anus. It was then that some one threw my "panty" back on stage. Some rude bitches were in this crowd.

Then taking a cue from Cindy's book I knelt of the floor and began to play with myself. I was already hard and began with a slow masturbation with one hand and cradling my balls in the other. I made sure to keep eye contact with the screaming ladies.

That's about the time my life changed.

I'd heard and read where some straight white men haven't been able to resist the allure of a big black cock. Some of those white men are married and for all intents and purposes they live their lives as heterosexual males. But secretly they have a need, a craving to service black cocks and consume the precious gift only the balls of a black man can give. So they seize every opportunity they can get to release their inner faggot and drop to their knees and lovingly worship at the altar of a black cock.

I was about to join that select group of black cock worshipers.

Timmons strutted his big self over to me and shook his semi-hard cock bouncing it off my head and slapping my face with it. Seeing that cock, it's strength, it's manliness shook me to my core. A primal urge was released and coursed through my body. I could tell in an instant that this black man with his huge cock was the alpha and I the beta. For some reason I felt compelled to serve him to let him know I understood who was top dog. I was filled with an animalistic lust. I wanted to be in service to his manhood.

I looked up at Timmons with an expression of pure desire in my eyes. No words were exchanged. None were necessary. He only smirked and nodded. I learned later that he'd seen that look of surrender and desire on a white man's face many times after they got up close and personal to his wonderful cock.

Without thinking or hesitation I reached for it with both hands. It was hot and nearly as big around as a soup can. I began to stroke him. Far off in the background I could hear cheering and screaming. I ignored the noise and stroked that big black cock until it reached it full magnificence. Holding his big balls gently with my left hand I stroked the big man. It seemed natural for me to be kneeling before this giant of a man and surrender myself to his cock.

My own erection was irrelevant to the audience at this point. Pink and drooling it danced to it's own rhythm as I became familiar with a new desire.

Timmons squatted down and rubbed his cock on my face. I let him feeling the heat emminating from his loins. The ladies went berserk. I felt the trail of pre-cum Timmons left on the side of my face. No longer was I trying something to win $500. This was no trick. This was something more. Deep within my soul a repressed longing and need had been awakened. My inner sissy had been released. I wanted to taste him to worship his cock. I had to give myself the fulfillment that comes from service to others, to one's superiors. Turing my head I opened wide to take him in my mouth. He pulled back a little and reminded me of the no penetration rule. "Lick it boi. Just kiss and lick it."

No self pride, no thoughts of my lovely, and no remorse. The only thing that mattered to me at that moment was realizing my destiny, my place in the world.

Timmons turned so we could give the audience a profile of me licking his shaft. More screaming followed when I lapped at the large fireman's helmet head tasting his pre-cum. It changed me into some one I didn't know. I had to have more. I needed more. I had to show my appreciation for his superior manhood. I tilted my head back and Timmons took the cue. Straddling my head he lowered his scrotum to my mouth and permitted me the honor of licking his balls for our appreciative audience.

Timmons stepped in front of me with his back to my face. His smooth black buttocks welcoming my attention as I licked and kissed his tight ass. My little white hands parted his butt cheeks and for the first time in my life I tongued an asshole. The crowd knew what was happening. A white boi on his knees rimming the superior black man.

I knelt there grateful for the opportunity to service this big man when he turned and jacked his meat into my face.

I looked up at this giant of a man and presented my face for him to mark as another groveling, kneeling white man dedicated to serving black cocks.

Pulse after pulse spattered my face, my hair, my eyes and open mouth. His seed was nothing like my own and after my first taste I wanted more. Timmons did not let me down. He continued to paint me, to mark me as his property, his willing cock sucker.

I held his balls as his orgasm slowed to an oozing. Not wanting to waste his precious gift I leaned back and allowed this great man to jack the remnants into my open mouth.

After Timmons finished he took his cock and used it to collect the sperm he splashed on my face. I came as I licked the offered prize.

That was not lost on our ladies in the audience nor was it when Timmons as I groaned out my orgasm. I realized the music had stopped as I knelt before this wonderful specimen of a real man and licked his sperm from his softening cock.

The applause and cheering was almost deafening and I knew I'd be going home with a tummy full of sperm and $500.

The DJ joined us on stage and stood between us. "Not too close Johnnie. I don't want you to get Timmons' spunk on me."

Then he asked for applause for me. There was a lot clapping, laughter and yelling. Someone threw her lite pink panties on the stage with them landing at my feet. "Put those on cock sucker," she yelled. Every one except me laughed. The realization of what I'd done was beginning to sink in. I was mortified.

The applause for Timmons was long and loud and he'd won. After all I'd done to try to win it all I had to show for my efforts was cum drying in my hair, and a new found appreciation for black cock. Those things and a new pair of panties which I picked up to dry my face and eyes of the residual cum.

I didn't hear anything. Nothing. My mind blanked every thing out while I tried to understand what had come over me.

Timmons once again took my wrist and led me off stage. He puled me into the office. "Ain't no no penetration rues here johnnie. Do what comes natural to faggots like you.

Any embarrassment I'd felt disappeared. I knelt and took his soft cock in my hand. Behind me I heard some noise and turned to see Bob fucking my wife.

Cin lay under him humping her hips and urging him to fuck her harder. "Give it me Bob. Fuck me. Fuck your stripper.."

My dick grew hard again and I wanted to watch but had something else I needed to attend to.

I turned back to Timmons and without hesitation took his cock into my open mouth.

12