Life is Strange Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While it is fairly obvious that Kim and I are married, it isn't very obvious who we are married to. Kim and I were both well-established in sales when we married our husbands. We kept our maiden names because we didn't want to lose our name recognition in the industry. Kim and I met the Milford CEO early during project negotiations. He is a very attractive man, and I will admit I enjoyed his attraction to me. He asked us both to dinner that evening, and we agreed. The man is handsome, charming, and funny which made the meal a lot of fun. He had me a bit giddy by the time it was over.

Of course, he had no idea how I felt. I had my reserved hat on and was more than happy to let Kim take care of the socializing. Kim told me later that she thought he was attracted to me. Her actual words were, "Well, shit girl. I did everything but show him my tits, and he still wouldn't stop focusing on you."

I was worried that Pete might have intentions other than business, and the last thing I wanted was for him to come onto me in front of my husband. I was going to have to make sure introductions were taken care of before Pete or David could act on any misconceptions. It isn't like I felt I owed Pete anything other than professional services, but I didn't want to offend him either. I elected not to obsess too much about it.

We went to Kim's house that evening, energized and excited about the upcoming trip. Kim texted Bob that we all needed to talk. He needed to get with David and be ready for the video call after dinner. Kim, being Kim, decided that the two of us should dress for the occasion. When the call began, I was wearing a red demi-bra and a tiny, near-transparent thong. Kim was dressed the same way, in green.

I was shaking like a leaf and struggling to believe I had let her talk me into it when our husband's faces appeared on the television.

Kim had set up the webcam on a tripod. She had framed it to capture the two of us reclining on the couch, all snuggled together. She was on her back, and I was on my side with my back against the couch. My head was resting on her left shoulder while my left hand rubbed up and down her belly. She had the remote in her right hand and her left hand was resting on my upper thigh. Her hand was so close to my pussy that I could feel her little finger twitch against my clit. I thought at the time it was an unconscious thing on her part. I should have known better.

We had practiced and were ready when their faces appeared. "Hi, Hubbies!"

What we got back was silence. I was surprised that I hadn't jumped up from the couch and run my nearly naked ass out of the room as soon as I saw Bob. I was also surprised I didn't freak out from their lack of response.

I guess you had to see the look on their faces. Their eyes were bugged out, their mouths hanging open, and sweat was quickly forming on their foreheads. I whispered to Kim, "If one of them says Duh, I'm gonna scream."

She started laughing, and her boobs started bobbing. I did what I had to and cupped her right one with my hand. I could feel the hard nipple on her left one jiggled against my forearm while my fingers mysteriously landed on her right one. Not sure how that happened, nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

She closed her eyes and moaned when I gave her a little kiss on the neck. I felt so hot when I did that in front of my husband. When I realized mine wasn't the only husband watching, I felt a rush of horniness that Kim's little finger flicking my clit didn't help one little bit. This was something entirely new, and I liked it. I liked it a lot. So this is what it feels like to jump in the pool. Maybe I'm not cannonballing into the deep end, but the shallow end feels pretty good right now.

Our husbands looked at each other, then back at us, then at each other. Huge grins broke out on their faces, and we heard their hands slap together as they high-fived above the camera view. Bob then made me blush. "Dude! Dawn is smokin' hot! Tell me you're recording this!"

My humble, loving, and reserved husband had the biggest grin on his face. "Kim is smokin' too! They look fucking hot together. Holy shit! Of course, I'm recording it. I'm not insane."

Kim pushed the envelope when she turned her head and kissed me. Her kisses get me every time, and it took me no time at all to get lost in that one. Her tongue met mine while she replaced her pinky with two fingers. I think we probably would have forgotten all about the call if we'd been given a few more minutes.

My husband's voice brought us back to the call. Kim and I looked at the screen as my husband was frantically doing something below the camera view. We could see our husbands from the waist up to the top of their heads, and I was a bit confused. It looked like he had ants in his pants, the way he was squirming around. Things clarified quickly.

"You do what you want to do, Bob, but I can't stand the pressure."

His feet came up, blocking the camera. We had a closeup view of his shoes before they slipped off his feet, followed by his pants. His feet dropped back down as he pulled his shirt over his head. Kim and I both burst out laughing. The camera now showed my naked husband from just above the waist to the top of his head. A substantial amount of his very hard cock was visible. I could see that he had a hand down there by the position of his forearm. I could tell what the hand was doing by the bobbing and weaving of his cock. Plus, every so often, the hand fisted around his cock would rise up from the bottom of the screen. It was obvious that he didn't know how much he was exposing.

I was just about to tell my husband through my laughter that his cock was showing when Bob took off his pants. I bit my lip and hesitated. I might as well let Bob get comfortable, too.

It was so surreal to see our two husbands sitting next to each other with their hard cocks seemingly growing from the bottom of the screen. Seeing their hands slide into view was hilarious, especially since they were synchronized.

Bob looked at my husband. "I'm good if you are."

Another high-five, then two grinning faces, stared at us while David said, "Please continue."

Kim and I pretended we couldn't see them playing with their cocks and continued to tease them with our little touches and kisses. While we were doing that, Kim updated them on the trip. Both of our guys were excited about it until I brought my elephant into the room. "David, please stop moving that around for a minute. It's distracting Kim."

He looked down at his cock, then back at the camera while Bob did the same thing. They both shrugged and stopped pulling on their cocks for a minute.

"Thank you. Here's the thing. You know that Kim and I have dinner with clients all the time. We had dinner with Pete Parsons at the beginning of the project. He knows we are married, but he doesn't know it's to you guys because of our last names. I'll make sure he knows right away when we get there, but I don't want you getting upset if he's more friendly than he should be before he finds out.

My husband raised an eyebrow. "And... Why would the Milford owner be more friendly than he should?"

Kim, helpful as always, butted in. "Cause' he thinks your wife is hot, and he's right. She's hotter than hell."

The other eyebrow went up. I pinched Kim's nipple. "Kim, you are definitely not helping."

She groaned. "Mmm, do that some more."

"Kim!"

"Okay! I'll behave... For now.

She took a serious tone. "Dave, she's been good. She was all reserved and stuff while I wasn't. I might as well have been invisible. She didn't do anything but be her, and he liked it a lot."

I noticed David's cock was moving again, as was Bob's. Dave had that lusty look in his eyes. "I think I understand. When we show up, he'll think we are all married because of the rings, but he won't know we are married to each other. If he has a brain in his head, he'll want to spend time with the hot married lady who infatuated him at dinner. Ergo, he'll try to seduce you. That about cover it?"

I thought for a minute. "Yes, I'd say that about covers it."

My loving, devoted, and possessive husband then shocked the crap out of me. "Sounds like a lot of fun. Think about it. I will be there if things get uncomfortable for you. You can casually introduce me as your husband if you need to. Why not enjoy the experience? It would be like a date. You can have fun with an interesting man and don't have to do anything you don't want to. I can watch him try to seduce you, then whisk you away for a wild night in bed."

I gave him the look. "Who are you, and what did you do with my husband?

"First of all, Dear, you know how I am around other men. I couldn't possibly go on a date. That brings me to the second thing. If he thinks he's got me on a date, what makes you think he'll let you hang around us? He'll probably want to get me off alone. Then what?"

He gave me that look he gives me that makes my heart skip. The one that tells me I'm his everything. "Then, sweetheart, I want you to do whatever you want. I want you to be free to let go, love every second of the experience, and then come home to my loving arms. I will always love you, Dawn. No matter what."

Oh hell! Now he's making me cry. "I could never risk losing you, Baby. I couldn't go on if you lost faith in me."

I could see him a bit through the tears, enough to know he was as serious as I've ever seen him. "I promise you that I will love you as long as this life allows. Your happiness is everything to me. I love to see you smile. I love to see you orgasm so beautifully when we are together. I want that joy for you, sweetheart. I will always protect you and love you. I only ask that you love me, too, just as you always have. As long as your heart is mine, I'll be there, Babe."

I wanted to hug him so fucking hard. I hugged Kim instead for a couple of reasons. First, she was right there and so very huggable. Secondly, even if I were in the room with my husband, a teary-eyed hug wouldn't be all that romantic. I mean, think about it. Bob was right there next to him with his dick out. The feng shui wouldn't work at all. I'm all crying, and they're all horny, and I would be so embarrassed. Well, maybe not embarrassed...

Kim picked that moment to kiss me because she knew I needed it. Then she kissed me because she wanted me. The thought of being nearly naked between my husband and Bob suddenly excited me. I'll say that Kim's kiss was why I kissed my way down her neck. I'll say that when I put my mouth on her nipple, it was because of that kiss. It had absolutely nothing to do with the vision in my head of my husband and my best friend's husband pulling me down on the bed and taking me. Honestly. Really. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Kim pushed my head away from her wonderful breast and looked at me. "We love you and will watch over you. All any of us want is for you to be free of something weighing you down. I love you, Dawn, and I want to see that amazing hot and horny woman inside you come out and play. Please come out and play with me, Dawn. I promise I'll never hurt you."

I looked at my husband and back at Kim. I kissed her lips and looked at the two men on the screen. I hiccuped and wiped my eyes. I saw the love and sincerity in my husband's eyes and the loving expectation on Kim's face. What clinched it was the desire I saw on Bob's face. It was so very obvious that he wanted me. Me! He wanted me! I wanted him too, and it hit me that feeling that way was okay. Three wonderful people loved me and only wanted the best for me. I wasn't ready to cannonball into the deep end, but suddenly, I felt like swimming. "I honestly don't know if I'll be able to do this. I need to take things really slow."

David winked at me. "That's what friends are for. One of which is in your arms right now."

Bob's cock head wiggled as he sat up straight. "Absolutely! You should both go ahead and enjoy yourselves. We'll be really quiet and give you emotional support."

I had to shake my head. "Emotional support, huh? Okay, both of you lay back on the bed and show us your hard emotional supports."

They both looked at me in shock, and I gave them the stink eye. "What? We don't get a look too? Come on. Shows us those hard cocks you have for us. Too bad you'll have to take things in hand. Kim and I are going to be busy for a while. You will tell us when you are about to cum. You know, just in case we get distracted."

I gave my husband a wink and, I suppose, Bob one at the same time. Dave was smiling happily as he flopped back on the bed, giving Kim her first view of his naked cock. "Damn, Dawn, that's a nice cock."

I was so proud of my hubby. "Yes, and it feels awesome."

Bob dropped back onto the bed, and I have to say his cock was no less impressive. I decided I would rather think about Kim's sweet mouth than my sudden desire for her husband's cock. My lips met Kim's, and I became lost in her. Arousal fired through my body as our kiss deepened and our hands began to caress each other.

I wanted to feel every inch of her while my kisses set her on fire. My lips found her beautiful tit and latched onto her nipple. I gently suckled as my hand found her wetness. My tongue flicked her nipple as my finger played her clit. Her hips rose as she pushed her pussy against my hand, and our mouths met again. Our tongues lashed, and her hand found my aching pussy. She was going to make me cum so fast, and I wanted it so much. My fingers stroked her, and I felt her legs quiver just before her thighs trapped my hand, and she came for me. Oh, the magic of that moment! I loved her so very much. I can't describe how wonderful it was to make her cum. I thought my heart was going to explode. Something else did instead.

My husband's frantic voice brought my head up. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!"

It looked like Bob was right there with him, which proved correct. I kept my attention on David (mostly) as he shot his cum like a geyser. I did kind of notice, so not on purpose, Bob's second, third, and fourth spurt. Man, those guys sure made a mess on themselves.

I whispered to Kim, "Bob sure cums a lot, doesn't he?"

Kim snickered and nodded her head. "Yes, he does, and it tastes good too."

She looked at me so affectionately. "Let's say goodnight to our hubbies. I want to be alone with you."

I grabbed the remote from her hand. "We'll leave you to clean up, goodnight!"

I didn't wait for an answer or even look at the television before I turned it off. Kim reached out to close the laptop before pulling me to my feet. We held hands as we walked to the bedroom. Finally, I was ready. No, I was way beyond ready. Ready assumes you've girded yourself for some task. I needed to be with her completely. It wasn't a task. It was an irresistible compulsion, and I was fine with that.

Kim and I made love for the first time that night. I've never felt closer to anyone except my husband. Our friendship changed that night into something truly wonderful. Our lovemaking was very special, and because of that, I'm not sharing the details. Suffice it to say we both experienced sex with a woman for the first time and found a deeper love.

Kim and I took a well-deserved day off on Friday. It wasn't planned ahead. We decided when we finished showering together Friday morning. It seemed a shame to get dressed when we could instead make love. We had breakfast afterward and went shopping for clothes. Kim was determined that I prepare for a hot date. I wasn't so sure about that, but beautiful lingerie and dresses are always nice to have. I was pretty sure that David would get some enjoyment out of my new stuff.

We arrived back at Kim's house and were trying on clothes when I decided that touching her naked body was way more fun than trying on clothes.

The memory of that afternoon and evening is etched in my mind. I had just pushed her onto her bed. She had been taking off a new sexy thong, and I caught her off balance. Once I had her on the bed, I kissed her passionately while my hands roamed over her luscious body. I wanted her so badly. This wasn't romantic lovemaking. This was both of us in heat, and our only goal was to make each other cum like crazy. I decided she would be first.

I kissed and sucked on her sweet tits before licking my way down her belly. I kissed and teased her inner thighs, but I didn't linger there. I ran my tongue up her juicy slit and savored her flavor. As wonderful as her taste was, it paled compared to her reaction to my touch. It thrilled me on a visceral level that I could arouse her to such a degree.

It didn't take long to get that first orgasm out of her. Her hand was locked in my hair, holding me in place while my tongue ravaged her pussy. Her thighs squeezed my head as she orgasmed hard. I was beyond aroused. Making her cum turned me on so much that I couldn't wait for her touch. I was gently licking her pussy while she recovered from her orgasm when she said something that confused me.

You know when you are talking to someone, and they say something totally off-subject? It's confusing, and the mind struggles to make a connection and catch up. That was me in that moment.

By the time Kim's statement, "Honey! You're home!" registered in my brain, Kim had scrambled off the bed. I rolled onto my side and saw Bob standing there. It didn't register that I was lying on their marriage bed, naked and super horny. I was caught up in Kim's reaction to her husband. She was on him in a flash and kissing him with such passion that there could be no doubt in his mind how much she loved him and had missed him.

They stood there and sucked face for several minutes, and it wasn't until they separated that I realized I was playing with my pussy while I watched them. I pulled my wet fingers away just as Kim turned her husband to face me. She began to take his clothes off, and I felt his heated gaze taking in my nude body. His lust-filled gaze added fuel to my lust-filled fire.

Kim took his shoes off and began removing his pants. "Isn't Dawn gorgeous? She is so hot and sexy. We've been having a wonderful time, but there is one thing I've been missing."

Her head blocked my view as he stepped out of his slacks and underwear. "There it is! A nice hard cock."

I got my first close look at Bob's hard cock when she stood up and led him around the bed by it. She sat down on the side of the bed and slowly fed his cock into her mouth while humming happily. She looked so hot with his big cock in her mouth.

She pulled him from her mouth with a soft pop, then licked the length of him. His cock was so hard, long, and thick. I was so wet that I was practically gushing. Kim turned her head so that she could look at me and held her husbands' cock while licking the side. "Come here, Dawn. The view is much better."

I didn't hesitate to sit up and move over next to her. I sat beside her and watched her run her tongue over his beautiful cock. I looked up at his face to find him looking right at me. I could read his mind. I knew he wanted my mouth on his cock, and I wanted that too, but I couldn't. Not without David's permission.

Another non sequitur threw me a curve, this time from Bob. "Have you checked your phone lately, Dawn?"

"What?"

"You should check your phone."

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and saw I had a message from David. I listened to it as I continued to watch Kim worship her husband's amazing cock. David's voicemail was short and sweet. "I sent Bob home early. You three have fun. I only ask that I get the same treatment when I get home. I love you now and always."

The love I have for that man is beyond words. I wanted to call him and tell him how much I loved and missed him, but I didn't. I knew he would tell me to stop talking to him and enjoy the moment. I dropped the phone on the nightstand and turned back to watch my lover and friend suck her husband's cock. I couldn't help but grin when she smiled at me with his cock in her mouth.