Life is Strange Ch. 02

Story Info
Dawn meets Zach and David helps her make a decision.
7.8k words
4.63
3.7k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 02/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers

Dawn and I needed to talk about everything that had happened, and I thought the best place to do that was in our bed. I wanted our conversation to be loving and intimate, not two people sitting on a couch separated by clothes, distance, and guilty thoughts.

We lay facing each other while we touched and talked. "Dawn, let me say something first. I want you to know that I love you with all my heart. I am so happy for you and Kim. The two of you have finally discovered your true feelings for each other and have become lovers. I think that's wonderful. I'm also happy that you and Bob had sex. I knew that it would be wonderful for both of you if you embraced it.

"The only thing I ask is that you be honest about your feelings and what you want. I hope that the last few days have opened a new chapter in your life. One that will make all of us happy."

She didn't say anything for a minute that felt like an hour. "I can't imagine that I would have ever done any of that if it weren't for your encouragement and Kim's help. You want honesty, and that's all I'll ever give you, my love. If it had been anyone else in the world, I doubt that I would have done anything. Kim broke down my barriers with love and not a little lust. I could kick myself for resisting my true feelings for so long.

"My biggest fear all along was that once the fantasy became real, you would stop loving me. I didn't want to risk losing you. The more you talked about sexy fantasies, the hornier I got, and the more I hid behind my fear of losing you.

"I am in love with Kim, but I want you to know in the deepest part of you that she isn't your competition or replacement. My love for her isn't the same as it is for you. It's not more or less; it's what it is meant to be. Only time will tell how it all works out. I do know one thing for sure. You both love me, and I love you. That will always be a wonderful thing."

I responded with a kiss and thought for a little while. "I hope that I've relieved your fears."

She nodded against me. "You have. I know as long as I'm honest with you and respect our marriage, you will stay right here with me, where you belong, where we belong."

I was very happy we were finally over that major speed bump in our lives. I needed my wife to know that I wasn't some jealous monster ready to run screaming from our marriage. "Let's talk about this new aspect of our lives. First things first. I think it's safe to say that we will be having sex with Bob and Kim again. As far as I'm concerned the only limits are if it has a negative impact on you and me. I don't want to use all my energy with Kim and have none left for you. I hope that you feel the same. I suspect in these early days, we're going to be gluttons for this new and exciting meal. Let's not lose us because of it."

Dawn nodded. "Especially Kim and me. We have each other, each other's husbands, and our own husbands. That's a lot of sex, but I'm not complaining one little bit. As a matter of fact, I'm looking forward to seeing what my limits are. I've orgasmed more in the last week than I have in the previous month, and that is definitely not a complaint about you. You are the most wonderful lover I've ever known. It has been amazing so far, and I want more. I promise you that I won't ever forget us in all of the excitement. I'm sure things will settle down after the newness wears off."

I knew what she was trying to say, and I agreed with her completely. Both of us were enjoying amazing sex with our friends, and of course, we wanted more. It didn't feel threatening to me at all. If anything, I think it made our marriage better. Telling Dawn that I trusted her was one thing. Showing her that I did by letting her be with others was proving it. We weren't just saying the words. We were living them.

"Let's agree to let things happen with Bob and Kim and see how it goes. I know they have our best interests at heart, just as we have theirs. We'll reach a nice balance soon enough as long as we communicate.

"I would like for you to take advantage of this trip. Treat it like you and Kim are free to have fun and enjoy yourself. Pretend I'm not your husband, and I'll do my best to make myself scarce. I don't want to inhibit you."

She sat up so she could look at me. "I refuse to treat you that way. If you can't be there...If you can't stand to watch over me, then it won't happen. I will never do something that would cause you pain. I most certainly won't do something that you would rather leave than see.

"Kim is really excited, and she's got me excited too. I want to go, and I want to have fun. It won't be able to if you aren't there. I expect you to have fun too. I also expect you to tell me if I'm doing anything that would hurt you in any way. I will do the same. Deal?"

"Deal."

We snuggled and napped for a few hours. We hadn't gotten much sleep the night before, but we certainly weren't complaining about it. Dawn's phone ringing woke us, and I left her to talk while I hit the shower. I was toweling off when she skipped happily into the bathroom. "Wear those hot boxer briefs I bought you and dress sexy. We're going out to dinner with Bob and Kim."

We were soon dressed and on our way. The four of us had always enjoyed our evenings out, but this evening was something new. It was remarkable to me how much each of us had held back before. There were many times before that I had a sudden urge to give Kim a kiss, even a peck on the cheek, but I didn't for obvious reasons. I knew that the others had felt the same way.

It isn't like we were making out with each other's wives in public. I shared intimate touches and signs of affection with Kim that I never would have before. Dawn was doing the same. We did the same with each other. The change was not only welcome but made it one of the best dinners we had ever shared.

I did want to touch base with Bob and took advantage of our wife's shared bathroom visit to do so. "I'll be blunt, Bob. You know, I'm genuinely curious. How did you two get to a place where you let Kim have sex with other men?"

He was perfectly serious when he answered. He knew I meant no offense and was well aware that Dawn and I had just started sharing. "It started when Kim was traveling, and there was this guy she was totally hot for. She called me and told me that she loved me more than anything and would do what I wanted. She said she would never ask again if I didn't want her to. I finally got her to tell me exactly what she was asking, and she informed me that it would be a lot of fun to fuck a sexy man she would never see again. I told her to go for it, and she did. Then, I waited for it all to fall apart, and it didn't.

"When she asked me to let her fuck another guy, I figured that my marriage was probably over. It seemed obvious to me that I wasn't giving her what she needed. I had this vision in my head of her finding the next guy and the guy after that until she either dumped me or I kicked her out. I could have refused, and I'm sure she would have tried to forget about it, but I knew she wouldn't be able to. For what was left of our marriage, she would know I had refused her. Eventually, the resentment would build, along with the temptation, until bad things happened. So, I told her to do it. I pulled the band-aid off and hoped for the best.

"Let me tell you for the record that I couldn't have been more wrong. I underestimated Kim's love for me and her commitment to me. She came home from her first hotwife experience while I was out of town. When I got home, she was waiting for me with open arms and total honesty. She had fun with the guy, really enjoyed the sex, and would love to do it again sometime. Just when I thought the hammer was going to drop, she said, "I won't do it again if you don't want me to. I sincerely mean that. I don't want to hurt you or lose you. Plus, it's your turn now anyway."

"I didn't know there were turns. Hell, with one notable exception by the name of Dawn, I had never considered having sex with another woman. The whole thing happened so spur of the moment that we hadn't ironed out the details. We had taken a huge chance and gotten away with it because we really do love each other.

"Anyway, she wanted to hook me up with some ladies, but I never took her up on it. It took me a while before I wanted to hear about her lovers. I came to the realization that she needed to share that part of her life with me, not treat it like some shameful secret. When she shared the details the first time, I let her fall asleep afterward, then went to the living room and wept.

"She knows me too well. She hadn't been asleep. She was waiting for me to let my real emotions show. She let me know that the last thing she wanted was for me to sacrifice my happiness. We talked about it a lot, but the hands-on demonstrations really sealed it. She showed me in so many ways how much she loved me and how much she appreciated me as a lover.

"She's never made me regret letting her have her adventures. I've learned I like hearing about the details. It's helped me become a better lover. It's not like she takes it to the extreme. Her affairs are nearly always spontaneous and not all that common. Once or twice a year seems pretty conservative for a shared wife. It certainly doesn't qualify as an abuse of the privilege in my book.

"I make sure that she gives me the guy's details, where she's going to be with him, when she'll check in with me, and so on. She rarely has sex without a condom, but it does happen. She's been with a few married guys that have known sexual histories. As far as the guys go, she's not out to be a home wrecker, but she's not going to be the married guy's conscience either. She never pursues the man when she travels. If he's married and wants to seduce her, then it's on him. She makes it very clear that it will be a one-time thing.

"She gave me the passcode to her phone and told me to check it anytime. Since we share phone providers, I can see her call log anytime I want. The fact that she's committed to transparency is good enough for me. I've never felt the need to check her phone or her call log. I either trust her or I don't. I choose to trust her because I love her."

Dawn and Kim were walking toward us, and we dropped the subject. It was much more fun to focus on our beautiful wives. Our next stop was a local nightclub we liked. The house band was excellent, and I often speculated about how long it would be before they got a tour gig and moved on to bigger things. They had a great mix of dance and slow songs that suited us. I'll happily slow dance every chance I get. I love to hold my wife close, and if she's a little tipsy, feel her up a bit. I enjoy a good fast dance, but neither Bob nor I are as dedicated as my wife and Kim are.

Bob and I continued our conversation while our wives danced nearby. I noticed they were drawing a bit of attention from a couple of guys at the bar. It wasn't long before the bar guys were dancing nearby, then in front of them. They looked hunky to me, and I suspected that our wives thought they were hunky as well.

Remarkably, Dawn continued to dance and was having a good time until the slow song came on. One of the guys touched her shoulder as she turned to go and said something to her. She looked at him, then turned and looked at me. Her eyes were huge, and I could tell she was torn. I smiled and winked. She returned it, then turned back to him. Soon, they were dancing closely, and I turned to talk to Bob.

"That was probably the hardest thing I've ever done. It's one thing to have a fantasy and quite another to feel it in your gut. I need to know if I'm able to deal with this before we go on the trip. I don't want her going off with the guy she's dancing with, but I think both of us need to find out what this feels like."

Bob raised his glass. "I think you both have a healthy approach to this. I want you to know that you and Dawn mean the world to us. We are both excited about the change in our friendship, and we hope that you both are too."

I clinked my glass against his. "Oh, that's already been decided. We are happy and excited about the four of us. It's other men I'm trying to wrap my head around. Before this evening, I was convinced that I would love for Dawn to experience sex with other people. I wanted to watch her orgasm over and over with talented lovers. I wanted her to experience the ultimate in pleasure.

"Right now, I'm getting a taste of that. I'll let you know how it goes."

I watched as Dawn danced through the song. His voice was in her ear throughout as he held her close, but he didn't get handsy. They looked like any other dating couple on the dance floor. That thought threw me for a moment. She did look like she was enjoying a date. I could see her smile and nod up at him. She was enjoying herself, and that made me smile.

Alright then. I'm good so far. Let's see what happens when he gets amorous. My focus was totally on Dawn. I was startled when Kim sat down next to me instead of Bob. She snuggled up against me while I watched my wife dance. "How come you aren't out there with the other guy?"

"His fiancé came and yanked his ass off the dance floor. I would rather be here with you anyway. It doesn't look like Dawn needs my help at the moment.

"So, Dave, how far are you going to let this go?"

"I'm letting Dawn feel her way, and I'm thinking about how I feel about it. At some point, I might step in, or I might not. It depends on what Dawn wants."

She kissed my cheek. "It depends on what you want too, David. She would never want something that hurts you. If something bothers you, then man up and tell her that very second. Don't bottle shit up and wait until it explodes."

"Good point. I am so glad that you are in her life. I know you'll be there for her. You'll help her walk away if that's what's best for her. I also trust you to help her over any inhibition humps if she decides to go for it. I want her to be fully committed to enjoying the experience. I can't say I like the idea of her spending the night with another man. It seems too intimate. It's what lovers do, not people having a recreational fuck. Am I quibbling here, Kim?"

"You wouldn't let her spend the night with Bob?"

"Oh, I forgot. You weren't here when I told Bob. Dawn and I feel the same way you both do. The four of us are going to be wonderful together. I'm convinced of that. What I'm trying to understand now is how I really feel about Dawn being with another man."

Kim gave me a sweet smile. "Well, in that case, I don't think you're quibbling at all. It is the way you feel, and Dawn will want to know that. I have to say I don't think she would do that anyway, at least not on purpose. I suppose if she was worn out enough, she might fall asleep, but you can erase that picture you have in mind right now. She would never sleep with another man like she sleeps with you."

I knew she was right, and I also knew this wasn't about what Dawn would do. This was about my own insecurities combined with my devotion to my marriage. Stuff like that will put your guard up in a hurry.

The slow song ended, and a fast song started. Kim grabbed Bob's hand and dragged him back out onto the floor. Dawn and her partner had separated, and they began walking to our table. I smiled at my wife because that's easy to do, and it kept the confusion off my face. Why is she bringing the guy over here?

I stood as they arrived and let my wife do whatever it was she was doing. The guy reached out to shake my hand. Dawn was smiling happily. "David, this is Zach. Zach, this is my husband, David."

With that said, Dawn sat down close to me. I was a bit surprised when Zach sat down next to her. I figured he would go on about his business after the introduction. Apparently, he wasn't ready to give up yet.

Dawn turned her head toward him. "Zach, would you be kind and get us refills on our drinks?"

He smiled at her and quickly stood to do her bidding. When he walked away, she turned to me. "I'm not doing anything with Zach except flirt and dance a little bit. I'm trying to figure out how I feel about all of this. Is that okay?"

I kissed her lips. "Great minds think alike. I'm doing the same thing. I'll admit that I was apprehensive at first, but when I saw how much fun you were having, I began to enjoy watching you. How are you doing so far?"

"Confused, excited, scared, horny. Yes, I think that about covers it. How about you?"

I chuckled. "I think you said it perfectly. So, what's next?"

"I would like to dance with Zach a bit more before we leave. We are out with Bob and Kim. It would be rude and inconsiderate for me to do anything else."

"Are you considering something else?"

She shook her head. "No, Babe. This is very exciting, but I don't want to have sex with him. Baby steps, Honey. Baby steps."

Her response was perfect. Zach was, without a doubt, a great-looking guy, and he obviously had a game. Dawn hadn't succumbed to his charms. She hadn't lost focus on us, and I found that very reassuring.

Zach returned with our drinks just as Bob and Kim returned from the dance floor. He introduced himself and sat back down next to Dawn. Bob and Kim looked on with thinly disguised curiosity as Zach wowed the ladies with his charm and conversation. I have to admit the guy was likable, even if he did make it obvious that he was attracted to Kim and very attracted to Dawn.

As soon as the next slow song came on, he asked Dawn to dance. She looked at me, I nodded my approval, and off they went. Kim grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. "Come on, Stud. Let's watch this up close and personal."

We danced nearby, and neither Zach nor Dawn noticed us. Dawn was looking into his eyes while Zach was so focused on seducing her that he was oblivious to the dancers around them. Midway through the song, I saw him kiss Dawn's cheek. It wasn't long before he kissed her neck, then her lips. I could tell by her body language that she was enjoying herself.

I felt Kim's lips on my neck and her leg pressed against my rather surprising erection. "She's so hot, Dave. This is really turning me on."

We continued to watch as we barely remembered to dance. The song was approaching the end when he kissed Dawn again, only this time he didn't hold back. I could see her hesitate at first, shocked that things had gone that far but she continued to let him kiss her. Then, she kissed him back, and it was on. My cock throbbed against Kim's belly as I watched my wife totally commit to that kiss.

If that kiss had started at the beginning of the song, I'm not sure what would have happened next. The thirty seconds or so that they kissed before the song ended left Dawn with her headlights on and a face flushed with arousal. She gently pushed Zach away and talked to him as they walked off the dance floor. Kim and I followed behind, although they still hadn't seen us.

We watched as Zach tried to direct Dawn toward the exit door. She stopped him, and they spoke for a few moments. I saw him nod and ask her something. She shook her head, kissed his cheek, and watched him walk away. She turned, lost in thought, and nearly ran into Kim and me.

Dawn has never been one for public displays of affection more exciting than a peck on the lips. When she saw me standing there with Kim, she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a kiss that curled my toes.

I was ready to toss her on the bar and fuck her brains out when she broke the kiss. The three of us walked back to our table to finish our drinks. Dawn tilted her glass back and downed her drink. She set her glass on the table and grabbed her clutch. "Drink up, and let's go home. I need fucked."

Three empty glasses slammed onto the table a few seconds later. I held up my hand to hold everyone up. "Would everyone be okay if I asked Zach to come with us?"

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers