Life is Strange Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three sets of googly eyes looked back at me. "I'm being serious."

Kim took Dawn's hand and looked at her. "I like him, and it might be a lot of fun, but it's your decision. We will all do whatever you decide."

Dawn was in a position that she had never dreamed of. This was the kind of life-changing decision that she had rarely faced in life. I could see it scared her and excited her. She was no doubt attracted to Zach but fearful of doing something she could never take back. She looked at me as I knew she would. "Dawn, I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want you to have the choice. If you want him, then talk to him. Let him know that the four of us are inviting him to our home. He needs to understand that it's all of us or none of us. Does that work for you?"

She pressed up against me and kissed my lips. "Are you sure? I don't need to be with him. I just want to. It isn't important to me."

"That's why I think you should do it if you want. You're not looking for romance. You're looking for some good sex, and I'm okay with that. I'm just not comfortable sending you off alone with him at this point. Plus, I really want to fuck you myself."

She grinned. "Whenever you want."

I felt her shiver as she bit her lip. "Okay, let's do this. Kim, you're coming with me."

She grabbed Kim's hand, and the two of them walked away. Within a few minutes, they were back, with Zach walking between them. I wasn't surprised in the least. He would have had to be the world's biggest idiot to turn Kim and Dawn down. We gave him our address in case we got separated and took off for home.

Zach knocked on the door fifteen minutes after the rest of us had arrived. I was beginning to think that he'd gotten cold feet. I answered the door and he greeted me with a smile. "I picked up a few things on the way. Mind giving me a hand?"

I followed him to his car, which happened to be a 71' Chevelle resto-mod. I instantly fell in love with that car. "Holy shit, Zach! This car is awesome!"

He grinned. "Yeh, she's pretty cool. It took me three years to build her. It was a body-off restoration. It has a full frame with four-link suspension and an LS motor pushing eight hundred horses on pump gas."

I had never seen a finer car in my life. It was perfection. The box pushing against my chest brought my attention back to the task at hand. Zach had just handed me a case of wine. Then he stacked some other stuff on top. He loaded up his own arms, and we made our way to the house.

Three shocked people scrambled to help us sort things out. Zach had a mix of red and white wines, cheeses, fresh fruit, some other stuff I hadn't figured out yet, and vegetables. He set about cutting up the vegetables in perfectly bite-sized chunks so rapidly I was stunned he had any fingers left. Before we knew it, he'd assembled an assortment of hand foods, poured glasses of very good wine, and served us.

I held my glass up in a toast. "To Zach. Color me impressed."

Bob was shaking his head. "Dude, this is awesome. Thank you very much. You sure do rock a chef's knife."

Zach chuckled. "I wouldn't usually work that fast with a strange knife, but Dave's are excellent quality, and I could tell he takes care of them. It's all about the knife and practice."

Looking back on it, the situation was bizarre. We had invited a handsome younger guy home to have sex with my wife, and I had to assume Bob's wife as well. Instead of wild sex, Bob and I wanted the guy's life history. I was very curious about his story.

It turns out that Zach owns three signature restaurants and a catering business. I recognized the names of all three, although Dawn and I had only eaten at one of them, and that was a special occasion. I had to ask. "How old are you, Zach?"

"I'm twenty-eight."

Five years younger than us and that successful? "You're twenty-eight and own three very successful restaurants, a catering business, and the finest car I've ever seen. How?"

Zach chuckled. "I get that a lot, and the answer is I've been blessed in the brain department."

Kim blurted, "That's not the only place you've been blessed!"

He shot a grin at her before he continued. "I've always learned fast. I graduated from high school when I was fourteen and had my master's in finance by sixteen. I went to France and became a chef, and along the way, I developed some ideas about how to run a fine restaurant. My parents had given me some money when I graduated high school and some more when I finished college. I invested the money wisely, and that's how I financed my first restaurant. The first one financed the second, and so on."

Bob nodded, impressed. "You've positioned yourself well for expansion. What's your long-term growth strategy

Zach chuckled. "At the moment, it's three restaurants and a catering business. I like balance in my life. I don't want the endless workdays that too much growth brings. What I have now is successful. I have a great staff, and I pay them well. We may not be growing, but we aren't stagnant. The business is focused on continuous improvement as part of the culture. Everyone has a voice and shares ideas. I'm happy, my employees are happy, my customers are happy, and I have a life. I'm one of the luckiest guys alive."

Zach asked us about our lives and was enthralled with the story of the four of us. That led to the upcoming travel, which in turn led to why my lovely wife was experimenting with Zach.

Zach reached out and took Dawn's hand. He kissed the back of it and smiled at her. "Let me assure you that you have a very willing lab rat at your service. Please feel free to experiment with me at your leisure.

"You remind me very much of my wife, Sybil. She would love to meet all of you, I'm sure. She's in France until next week."

Dawn looked a bit crestfallen. "I didn't know you were married. You don't wear a ring."

Zach held up his hand. "I didn't mean to mislead you. I spend so much time working in kitchens that I don't wear it often. To your real point, Sybil and I play with other people on occasion. You've done nothing wrong, Dawn. Even if my wife disapproved, that would be on me, not you.

"Why don't we call her?"

Dawn looked at him in shock. "You want to call your wife?"

"Sure, it will be fun. Give me a second to see if she's available."

He pulled out his cell phone and walked into the hallway. Two minutes later, he was back with his wife on speaker. She sounded lovely and after talking with us for twenty minutes, set a date to have dinner with us after her return. "Zach, I have to get off the phone soon. I can't wait to meet everyone. Darling, you must call me and share all the details later. Pay attention to Bob and Dave, too. You always forget that part. I get infinite detail on a pretty pussy and nothing on cocks. Details dear. I need details."

Zach chuckled. "I'll see if I can find that metric measuring tape. Millimeters are so much more impressive sounding than inches."

Bob and I both said, "Hey now!" For some reason, the women thought that was funny.

Zach got off the phone after reassuring his wife that he would provide all of the pertinent details upon her return. While he finished his call, I stepped behind my wife and casually rubbed her back with my free hand. As we continued to sip our drinks and talk, I gradually increased the area I was covering with my back rub. After a while, she leaned back against me, and I moved my gentle caress to her shoulder.

I set my wine glass down and pulled her hair back so that I could kiss her neck. She pretended that she didn't notice and, outside of a slight hitch in her voice, continued talking.

I landed soft kisses on her neck, then nibbled her ear. The goosebumps popped up on her arms, and I stepped things up another notch when I pressed my hard cock against her ass. I traced my fingers down her arms, then spun her around. She looked at me in surprise until I kissed her. She returned my soft kiss and soon found my tongue caressing her lips, then her tongue. I didn't try to extend the kiss. My goal was to build her arousal gradually. I ended the kiss when she really started to get into it.

I turned her back around to continue conversing while everyone else pretended that nothing had happened. I went back to work on her neck and used both hands to rub her arms and then her tummy. Her blouse had five buttons, of which the top two were already free. I unbuttoned the third button and ran my fingertips over the cleavage I had revealed to the room. The conversation continued, but all eyes were on Dawn. I released the next button and ran my hands inside her blouse. The blouse gaped open, and her sexy bra, complete with two very erect nipples, was revealed. Dawn was starting to breathe a bit heavily. Zach was standing just a few feet away, and their eyes caught each other. I could see the arousal in his eyes as he watched me play with my wife.

I released the last button and slid her blouse down her arms. I then caught Kim's eye and glanced toward Zach. She set her wine glass down and walked behind Zach. She mimicked what I had done with Dawn so far, including the kiss. She turned him back around to face Dawn, then pulled his shirt up and off.

I rotated my hips to rub my cock against my wife's ass, and she bit her lip as she stared at Zach. The guy was in great shape, and I could tell that she was impressed with his washboard abs and muscular chest.

I released Dawn's bra and cupped her breasts under the loose cups, gently squeezing and running my palms over her nipples with a feather touch. Her bra slipped down her arms and fell on the floor. I let Zach get a great view of her wonderful tits as I caressed them and played with her nipples. She was moving against me now, unable to stand still. Her skirt hit the floor, and I cupped her pussy with my hand. I had one hand playing with her breast while the other rubbed her clit through her thong.

Dawn watched with rapt attention as Kim removed Zach's slacks. Kim knelt to help him step out of them and remained there with her hands poised over the waistband of his boxer briefs. His erection was obvious and had Dawn's undivided attention. I slipped a hand under the silken cloth covering her pussy and began to run my fingers over her clit.

Dawn continued the slow tease by taking what seemed like forever to put her fingers in the waistband of his underwear. She peeled them down slowly until his rigid cock popped free. She quickly removed them after that, and Zach stood in all his naked glory in front of my horny wife. I must admit that I was a bit relieved that his cock wasn't some monster. My mind went back to Sybil's comment. I secretly hoped that it would turn her on when he told her I was a bit bigger. He certainly wasn't underendowed. Dawn couldn't take her eyes off his cock and was biting her lip something fierce.

I took a step back and left things up to Zach. I'd warmed her up for him. Now, he needed to take her to the next level. His eyes were locked with Dawn's as he stepped forward and took her in his arms. He kissed her softly, and the heat between them continued to build. It wasn't long before his hands were holding her ass and pulling her tightly against his erection.

When their lips parted, she took his hand and led him into the living room. She turned back to him, and he kissed her passionately. When their lips separated, he led her to the couch, and she lay down while looking up at him, clearly very aroused. He didn't hesitate to move between her legs, and he didn't spend a lot of time kissing his way up her thighs. They were both way beyond the need for foreplay. She wanted his mouth on her pussy as much as he wanted to put it there. I watched as he ate her pussy perfectly.

Dawn was so aroused that it didn't take him long to bring her to orgasm with his tongue and the two fingers inside her pussy. She looked so beautiful writhing on the couch as another man made her cum.

He stopped before she got too sensitive and moved up between her legs. Dawn watched as he rubbed his cock up and down her soaked labia. He rubbed it against her clit for a moment, then positioned his cock at her entrance.

This was a huge moment for Dawn and me. Another man was going to shove his cock in her. The glans slipped inside her, and she caught her breath. For the first time since Zach lost his clothes, she remembered I was in the room. She looked around for me, and her gaze caught mine. I could see the turmoil, and I could also see the arousal. It was clear that she wanted Zach to fuck her. It was also clear that she was ready to push him away if that's what I wanted.

I didn't leave her hanging. "I love you, Dawn. I can't wait to see how beautiful you look when he makes you cum."

I could see how much she loved me in the look she gave me. She turned her attention back to Zach, and he began to slip inside her. When he was fully inside, he kissed her hard, and she began to move with him. They broke the kiss so that they could both watch his hard cock as it slid in and out of her. His cock glistened with her wetness as I watched in fascination. The sight of his cock fucking my wife blew me away. I wasn't upset or panicked. I was excited. I never would have believed how much watching my wife get fucked would turn me on.

Kim dropped to her knees in front of me and had my cock in her mouth in no time. My eyes bounced between watching my wife and watching Kim suck my cock. Zach picked up the pace, and soon they were fucking each other hard. Dawn was on the verge of an epic orgasm, and when she finally went over the edge, I followed her. I filled Kim's mouth with cum as my wife screamed out her ecstasy on another man's cock.

Zach kissed her softly in the afterglow. Bob, Kim, and I went to the kitchen and freshened our drinks. I watched from the doorway, out of my wife's line of sight, as they kissed and held each other. Soft words were spoken between them, and I wondered if she would ever share with me what they said to each other. I had no problem with her fucking Zach. I enjoyed watching her, and I know she enjoyed herself. This part of it worried me. I was glad that Zach didn't cum and run. He should be doing what he's doing, showing my wife how much he appreciated the gift she had given him. At the same time, the loving nature of it struck at my heart. I mentally slapped myself. There was no sense in letting my fears take me at this point. I trusted Dawn. She didn't deserve my doubts.

He helped her up from the couch, and she took his hand. They walked down the hallway, and I turned back to Bob and Kim. I stood there sipping my drink, lost in thought. Were they going to our bedroom? Was my wife so enraptured with Zach that she took him to our bed without a backward glance at me? That didn't ring true to me. Dawn would never treat me so callously. I chased the evil thoughts away and freshened my drink. Kim and Bob were both silent. I'm sure they had the same questions running through their heads as I did.

I was snacking and sipping my wine when Zack and Dawn returned to the kitchen fifteen minutes later. Their hair was wet, and I could smell the soap. They had left to clean up after their first time together. Zach walked up to me and reached out to shake my hand. "Dave, I am humbled that you would share such a treasure with me. Dawn is a lucky woman to have you, but not nearly as lucky as you are. She is an amazing woman."

Dawn took my hand. "Come with me, my love. I'm sure that Kim and Bob can entertain Zach just fine."

Kim came over and gave Dawn a loving kiss. "You two go. As soon as Zach recharges, he's going to help my husband fuck my brains out."

Dawn led me down the hall to our bedroom. She closed the door and flipped the lock. I washed up, and she was waiting for me in bed with her arms open when I walked back into the room. We held each other close while we wrapped our heads around what had just happened.

I felt her body shaking and realized that she was crying. "Dawn, sweetheart, what's wrong?"

She couldn't answer me for the longest time. I settled in to hold her and wait until she was ready. Eventually, she sob-talked about what had her so upset. "I'm sad because I was never supposed to be with anyone but you, and I did it anyway, and I've ruined our lives."

I hugged her tightly. "That isn't true at all. I love you with all of me, just as I did an hour ago or a month ago. You looked so hot and beautiful with Zach. You enjoyed him very much, and there is not a single thing wrong with that. Hell, I even helped make it happen.

"Tell me what else is bothering you."

"I really liked it."

I chuckled. "Well, I would hope so. It sure looked like he knew what he was doing. Are you worried like might become something more?"

She wiped her eyes as she sat up in bed. "I really like Zach, but I'm not worried about falling in love with him or anything. I'm more worried about you falling out of love with me.

"Okay, here it is. I'm afraid you think I'm a whore now and won't want me anymore!"

I sat up next to her and turned to look her in the eye. "You are not a whore. We've recently learned that sometimes it's fun to be a bit of a slut, and that hasn't been a bad thing. Think about it. You've had sex with Bob and really do love him, yet you're not worried about that. Why Zach?"

"Because we love Bob and Kim, and we're finding our future with them. Zach is just fun. It doesn't seem right to risk your love for me just for fun."

"If you were sneaking around behind my back with him, it would be wrong, but you aren't. Every step of the way, I've been with you and let you know I supported whatever you wanted. I am very happy that you enjoyed the experience and that I could be a part of it. If anything, I love you more now than before, however impossible as that sounds."

I kissed her soft lips. "I love you, Dawn, and that won't change. I understand your worry, and I don't take it lightly. There were a few moments when I fought negative stuff that popped into my head. I reminded myself that it was you, and you would never do anything deliberately to hurt me."

"What kind of stuff?"

"You're going to think I'm totally weird... Okay, it didn't bother me when he fucked you. I thought it was hot as hell, and you looked so damn beautiful and hot. Watching you orgasm made me feel wonderful."

I hesitated, and she dug an elbow in my side. "Don't ever hold stuff inside. You have to tell me everything, or this won't work. I have to believe you are telling me what you want and need, or I can't do this stuff. I just can't."

I had a shocking thought. "Dawn, are you doing this because you think it's what I want and not because you want it?"

She straddled my lap and cupped my face with her hands. "Did I look like I was making a huge sacrifice when I orgasmed on his cock? I absolutely wanted it, but I'm not willing to trade you for it. Now, tell me the rest."

"I watched from the doorway when you two were kissing and talking in the afterglow. I wondered what he said to you and if you would ever share that with me or even tell me about it at all. Then, when the two of you walked down the hall without saying anything, I wondered if you leaving to be alone with him for the night. I felt like an ass because I know you better than that. It was my own fears doing that to me, not you."

She kissed me and smiled gently. "So, I'm not the only one that has scary thoughts. I wasn't planning on sharing what he and I said to each other, but not because I didn't want you to know. He told me that he thought I was beautiful and sexy. Then he told me he really enjoyed fucking me. I told him I enjoyed fucking him too, but cum was running down my butt crack, and I really needed to get cleaned up before I stained my couch. We got off the couch and got cleaned up, just like you and I do every time we have sex.