Life is Strange Ch. 04

Story Info
Dawn has a bit of shock therapy.
7k words
4.58
3.4k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 02/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,686 Followers

David

I found myself sitting on Sherry's couch in her apartment, which, when I thought about it, was probably very high on the list of places Dawn would never want me to be. At least, not alone. Yet, here I sat, worried about my wife and her latest revelation. I should have known. The mind isn't subject to our pretensions in psychiatry. As optimistically brilliant as we may think we are, it's best not to take for granted you have someone else's head figured out.

I fought the urge to worry about what that meant for the openness I thought we had embraced. The funny thing is that sex with other women isn't important to me, certainly not as important as Dawn is. I had no problem being exclusive with Dawn, with a couple of conditions. I wasn't about to give up on our open relationship with Bob and Kim without a fight. More importantly, I wasn't going to live in a marriage where my wife had sex with others while I lived under another set of rules.

I couldn't believe that Dawn wanted it both ways. I will admit there was a shadow of a doubt, but I really didn't believe Dawn would want to continue having sex with others while denying me the same privilege. I didn't care whether it was fair or not. What struck me about that scenario was the selfishness of it. That isn't Dawn, and that wouldn't be a marriage. That would be two people living in the same house and living separate lives. I forced myself away from those negative thoughts as best I could by studying the décor for some insight into Sherry's at-home persona.

Sherry was a star in some of my best fantasies. She's hot, for one thing, but her wonderful personality is what really does it for me. I like her more than I want to fuck her, and boy, do I want to fuck her. I never expected I would, and I wasn't expecting it now. Kim hadn't been very clear about what exactly I was doing in Sherry's apartment. I pretty much assumed I was there to help Dawn through her crisis. Kim separating us didn't make a lot of sense, but I trusted her understanding of the situation better than my own.

I glanced over at Dawn and Kim. They were snuggled together, and Dawn seemed much more relaxed. I heard two sets of thigh heels coming from the hallway and looked on curiously. Two sets of heels? Who else is here?

When Sherry walked into the room, I lost my ability to breathe. The sudden rise in my pulse when Anne stood next to her should have ended me, but apparently, it got my lungs working again instead. Both wore some seriously spiked heels, thigh-high nylons, and a thong. "Holy shit!" escaped my mouth before my brain had any chance of kicking in. Uh oh, I just screwed up big time!

In a panic, I immediately looked at Dawn, who happened to be staring right at me. She was snickering along with Kim at my reaction. My boss's wife walked toward me like sex on two feet, and I learned something that every guy in the office would give a left nut to know. Anne's D-cup tits were definitely real and definitely awesome. They were round and firm, but not fake firm. In fact, they wiggled and wobbled in the most wonderful way as she walked toward me. It took an act of extreme will to pull my eyes from her tits and meet her gaze. I'm sure by the time I did, my face had turned a shade of red as yet undiscovered.

Standing in those heels, she had to be nearly a head taller than me. Her legs were magnificent, and the cleft of her pussy pressing against her thong had my mouth watering. I found myself getting distracted again, and the smile on her face told me she was well aware of that.

She stopped in front of me and put a knee on the couch next to my leg. She tilted toward me and brushed a nipple across my lips before wrapping her arms around my neck. She landed a quick kiss on my startled lips, and then her blue eyes captured mine. She smiled salaciously. "Hi, David. Wanna fuck?"

I was saved from answering that question by Sherry's arrival and the fact that I didn't think I was capable of talking. Sherry climbed onto the couch and draped herself against my other side. I felt her hand on my cheek as she rotated my head toward her. She kissed me on the lips, then leaned back to see what effect she had on me. Apparently satisfied at the initial response, she leaned in and planted her lips on mine.

I know that I should have been totally focused on Dawn and dealing with her issues. At that moment, I found myself being distracted to a ridiculous degree. Sherry's lips were on mine, and her tongue was saying hello. I was just trying to be polite when mine said hello back. It didn't help any that Anne was unbuttoning my shirt. I needed to keep the kiss short so I didn't get more carried away than I already was. The next thing I knew, Sherry was running her hands over my bare chest and stomach while nibbling on my ear. Somewhere along the line, Anne had managed to get my shoes and socks off. That wasn't so bad in and of itself, but she hadn't been satisfied making my feet comfortable. She was now busily pulling my slacks and underwear down my legs. I don't remember raising my hips to assist her, but I must have.

When Anne's warm tongue licked my cock my entire body stiffened in surprise. The eyes I hadn't realized I had closed flew open, and I looked at Dawn in a near panic. I will never forget that moment. Kim had her arm around Dawn, holding her close, while her other gently caressed Dawn's arm. I watched a storm of emotion cross Dawn's face--anger, followed by hurt, followed by thoughtfulness. Then the sun came out, and she smiled tentatively. Kim's hand moved from her arm to her leg. My attention was a bit diverted when Anne ran her tongue up my shaft again.

Sherry got on her knees next to Anne, and the two of them looked up at me with my cock between them. I had a curved steel beam between my legs, and it was bobbing up and down in time with my heartbeat. I had to stop looking at them, or I was going to cum right then. I wasn't so sure that was something Dawn wanted to see. I looked over at her again, concerned about her reaction.

Kim was sucking on Dawn's neck and her hand as far up her dress as it would go. Dawn wasn't smiling now. She looked as horny as I'd ever seen her. Her tongue darted out and licked her lips. "I love you, David. Now, give them that big cock. Show them why you're the best lover I've ever known."

I looked at her while two amazingly hot women held my raging erection. "I love you, Dawn McGraw!"

"I love you too, David McGraw!" Her voice had a hitch in it, most likely caused by Kim's hand on her pussy.

Then, Sherry's mouth on my cock brought my attention back to the two women kneeling in front of me. Anne got onto the couch with me, and our lips met in a heated kiss. The next thing I know, I'm on my back on the floor, and Anne's pussy is rapidly approaching my face. I sent my tongue out to greet her pussy because I'm all about some diplomacy. Her pussy tasted as good as she looked, and I would have been perfectly happy to dine until my tongue cramped.

I had just settled in for a lovely repast when I felt Sherry climb onto me, then the amazing warm tightness of her pussy sliding down my cock. I had to pause my meal to grit my teeth. It took all the focus I had to keep from cumming right then and there. No way was I going off this early. Who knew If I would ever get another chance with these two stunning women? I wasn't about to let it end any sooner than absolutely necessary. It was a struggle of biblical proportions.

Lovely Anne wiggled and thrashed on my face until her hips bucked and her clit mashed hard against my tongue. Her orgasm left my face wet and my cock throbbing in Sherry. Anne didn't climb off my face so much as she fell off it.

Anne had barely cleared my face when Sherry leaned forward and kissed me with heated desperation. She was tight, hot, and so very enticing. When she broke our kiss to lean back and grind on my cock my hands found her pert c-cups. I played with her lovely tits while looking into her hooded and lust-filled eyes. "You're too fucking hot, Sherry! I'm not gonna last much longer."

Her response was a series of grunts and moans, followed by a hip thrust that signaled the arrival of her orgasm. That was it for me. I exploded inside her over and over until I had spent my ecstasy. She collapsed onto my chest as we struggled to get our breath back. I rubbed her back softly and relaxed in the aftermath of an epic threesome. At least it was epic for me. I kind of assumed it was at least okay for Anne and Sherry.

Dawn's near scream of ecstasy drew my eyes to the loveseat. My wonderful wife was sprawled on the loveseat, her dress bunched above her waist, and Kim's head buried in her crotch. Her eyes were glued on me as I mouthed the words, "I love you." A single tear ran down her face, but I could tell from her expression that it wasn't a sad one.

I gently rolled Sherry off and went to my wife. Kim was looking up at Dawn and saw the expression on her face. She quickly moved aside, and I pulled my wife into my arms. "I love you so very much, Dawn. I'm not going anywhere."

We lost ourselves in each other for a while. When we finally came up for air, three smiling faces greeted us. Kim, being Kim, was the first to speak, "I think our experiment was a resounding success."

Dawn sighed and smiled happily. "It most certainly was. It was really hard at first, but Kim got me over the hump. Once I realized my world wasn't ending, I loved watching. it was so fucking hot."

Anne walked over, leaned down, and kissed my wife. It was a soft and loving kiss that Dawn returned without hesitation. The two women looked at each other with newfound intimacy. I had the distinct feeling that there was a new addition to girls' night and that girls' night was going to take a new and erotic direction.

Dawn surprised me with what she said next, "You didn't get any of my husband's big cock. We need to fix that."

Anne grinned. "Oh, yes, we do, and I'm looking forward to it very much."

Sherry walked over with a hand cupped on her pussy. "Dawn, would you mind if I borrow your husband for a bit? I need someone to wash my back in the shower."

Dawn laughed. "I think that maybe you have other areas you would like washed as well."

Anne stood and looked at Dawn. "Can I help?"

Dawn looked at my stunned face and grinned at me. "Sure, but before you hit the shower, honey, you might want to call Bob. Kim and I need fucked too, and I think you could use the help."

I quickly grabbed my slacks and pulled my cell phone out. Bob answered on the second ring, "What's up, Dave? Is everything okay with Dawn?"

"Couldn't be better, Bob. Listen, I need some help over here. There are four horny women and only one me. I think I'm in over my head."

There was a pause as Bob contemplated. "Four? Kim, Dawn, and Sherry make three, not four."

I chuckled. "We have a surprise guest that I promise you won't want to miss."

"Give me an address!"

Anne told us later that Mike laughed when Bob ran into his office and blurted out, "I have a personal emergency, and I need to go right now!"

"I'm aware. Have a good time with your emergency."

Gary had told her that the look on Bob's face was priceless. Too bad he didn't get a picture.

Sherry, Anne, and I made our way to the bathroom. It was a tight fit, which I will admit was very nice. The hot, soapy bodies of two beautiful women rubbing against me quickly restored that steel beam between my legs. Anne and I focused our attention on Sherry. We covered every inch of her with our soapy hands while taking turns kissing her and each other with deep desire. Anne cleaned Sherry's pussy by hand with enthusiasm, only stopping when Sherry clamped Anne's hand between her thighs as she orgasmed so hard her legs gave out. I held her up until she recovered enough to stand on her own.

Anne kissed her deeply, then looked at me. "I'm clean enough. Let's dry off and get dirty again."

We toweled ourselves off in record time. Anne grabbed my hand and tugged me toward the bed. I stopped and pulled her to me. I kissed her wonderful mouth, then looked into her beautiful blue eyes. "I want you so badly right now, but can we check on Dawn first?"

She smiled gently and gave me a peck on the lips. "Of course."

The three of us walked nude into the living room. From what I could tell, Dawn seemed to be doing okay. Not that I could tell by her facial expression. At that moment, her face was covered by Kim's crotch. Body language wasn't much of a clue, either. Bob was pumping his cock in and out of her pussy, and I suspected that any body language she was speaking was in response to the conversation between her body and his cock.

Sherry walked over to get a closer look. I took Anne's hand and led her back to Sherry's bedroom. We seemed to float onto the bed, and our bodies slid together. Our mouths met in a romantic and erotic kiss as our hands caressed and teased. My hand found her wetness as her hand found my steel beam. She pulled back from our kiss and studied my face for a moment while her hand slowly pumped my cock. "Please fuck me, David. I need you in me."

I slid between her amazingly long legs, and she gripped me with her hand, guiding me where she needed me. I sank into her velvet furnace, and our mouths met again with a level of lust and affection that nearly overwhelmed me. She felt perfect. We felt perfect.

We didn't fuck, at least not at first. We made love and let our desire grow from a fire to an out-of-control blaze. The feel of her body, the heat of our connection, and the battling of our tongues all led us inexorably to that wonderful and toe-curling explosion. We orgasmed together, and I felt it to my very soul. Anne wrapped her legs and arms around me and held me tightly as her orgasming pussy took all I had to give.

We stayed connected in the afterglow, basking in our connection and minds awhirl with how amazing our coupling was. As my steel beam turned into a wet noodle and threatened to slip from her, she clenched her pussy to keep me inside. She looked absolutely stunning. Her beautiful face was glowing from her orgasm and her happiness. "David, something very special just happened. Do you feel it? Do you feel the connection between us?"

"I do. As sexy and beautiful as you are, I never imagined it would be like this. We're going to be great friends, Anne."

She smiled at me. "Yes, we are. I can't wait to see Mike and Dawn go at it."

I grinned back at her. "Hell, I can't wait to see you and Dawn go at it."

We shared a smiling kiss, and she let my noodle slip from her. I helped her to her feet, and we took a quick shower. Both of us wanted to linger and enjoy the new connection between us, but the others were waiting, and we needed to join them.

When we walked into the living room, we were met with quite the sight. Bob was lying on his back on the floor. A very well fucked Sherry was on top of him, resting her head on his chest with his cock still inside her. Dawn was sprawled next to him where she had obviously fallen from his face. Kim was spread on the loveseat behind Bob. It didn't take Einstein to put it all together. Dawn had been eating Kim's pussy while sitting on Bob's face. What Sherry had been doing was a no-brainer.

Bob looked over at us with bleary eyes that suddenly went wide. "Holy shit! Anne? Anne Richards?"

We both laughed when he rubbed his eyes, then looked again. Dawn looked at us standing there and stood. She walked over to us and gave me a soulful kiss. I caressed her cheek as the breath caught in my chest. "I love you so very much, Dawn."

Her loving smile made my heart melt. "I love you, too."

She let go of me and pulled Anne into her arms. She looked up into Anne's smiling eyes. "Bend down here and kiss me, beautiful."

Anne complied with enthusiasm, and I felt my spent cock twitch. They looked so fucking hot together that it was unbelievable. They separated, and Dawn studied Anne's face. "It was very special, wasn't it?"

Anne smiled gently. "Yes, it was. David and I connected in a way that I never expected. It was wonderful. Thank you so very much for sharing such a precious gift. I can't imagine what I could give you in return that would come close to what you gave me."

Dawn grinned at her. "Oh, I don't know. I can think of a few things."

Dawn

Thank God for great friends. If not for Kim, Anne, and Sherry, I would have fucked up the love of my life. When Sherry talked about fucking my husband, I had no control over my instantaneous jealousy. I am still deeply embarrassed about how I totally failed to handle my emotions. Kim saved me from me. When she smacked me on the ass, I felt horrible for upsetting her. I felt ashamed because the way I was reacting would make David think I didn't trust him. I was being selfish and unfair, and that further devastated me.

When Kim walked away from me, it felt like she was walking out of my life. I nearly gave in to the devil on my shoulder. NO! You stupid bitch, get a grip. You know David loves you. Stop ruining your own life!

I wasn't confident at all when I suggested they have sex with David in front of me, but I was fed up with the fear that was controlling my happiness. It was time for a showdown between me and the ridiculous fear trying to possess me.

Kim's gentle touch was the final bit of support I needed to fight my demon. When those two devastatingly beautiful women started seducing my husband, my anger soon turned to arousal. I was so proud of the way he made them orgasm. They were so obviously into him, and he was just as obviously into them. What would have driven me insane with worry an hour ago was making me seriously hot now. What followed was amazing.

I'm sure that David was concerned about how I would react to the new intimacy between him and Anne. The thing is that I understood it. I had made the same kind of connection with Kim and Bob and, to some degree, with Zach. It was a loving connection for sure, but not a deep romantic love. It was wonderful in large part because it didn't threaten our marriage. It enhanced it. I knew my husband had experienced something wonderful and like me, it had made him appreciate what we have even more. I felt a great weight lifted from me, and truly free for the first time in my life.

I was a bit giddy and couldn't stop grinning. David noticed right away. "Dawn? Are you okay? You're acting a little strange."

I threw my arms around his neck. "I'm fine, Baby. You have no idea how wonderful I feel right now. My fear was holding me down more than I ever realized. It wasn't until this afternoon that, with your help and the help of some wonderful friends, I got that monkey off my back. I feel liberated, I feel free, and I feel so much love for you!"

He insisted that I relax with another glass of wine. I was so giddy I was shaking when I sat down. I wanted to do something, anything, but sit. I did what he asked, though, and by the time he refilled my glass, I had calmed enough to realize I had been acting a bit manic. (Note from David: When I read this, I told Dawn that manic wasn't the word I would have used and suggested she change it to 'like a crazy lady.' She politely refused and may or may not have illustrated her point with both middle fingers.)

An hour later, Kim, Bob, David, and I piled into Kim's car and headed home. Before we left Sherry's house, we agreed to a girls' night out on Thursday. Wednesday was already booked. We were having dinner with Zach and Sybil. Friday, we were flying out for our adventure. I had no idea where we were going, but Sherry promised to tell Kim and me during girls' night. All of that meant we had a lot of shit to do tonight and tomorrow evening to prepare for the trip.

Fortunately, Kim and I had already done our serious shopping. We might have a bit more to do, depending on where we ended up. I was inclined to think somewhere warm. The last thing I wanted to do was haul around a bunch of winter clothes.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,686 Followers
12