Life is Strange Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,683 Followers

Bob

I guess it's my turn. I'm not much of a writer, so please cut me some slack. It looks like the emotional stuff has been covered, which is good because I would much rather talk about the fun stuff--specifically, dinner with Zach and Sybil.

I expected a quiet dinner at Zach's place. Instead, we ended up in his restaurant in a downtown high-rise. The view of the cityscape at night was amazing, as was the venue. I can count on one hand the number of times I've been in a place of that caliber. Hell, I can count with one finger, and that's after we had dinner.

The food had names I couldn't pronounce; in languages, I had no clue as to their origin, but it tasted wonderful. I tried my first glass of Bordeaux from a five-hundred-dollar bottle. (I cheated and looked it up on the wine list when nobody was watching.) It was very good, but I'm not sure it was five hundred bucks good. I guess if you have wealth, you don't really care about the price. I could see why folks were willing to pay that much for it, even if I wouldn't.

Dinner was a ton of fun, as was Sybil. She was a wonderful co-host and kept us entertained while Zach kept running back to the kitchen. I was fascinated with the raven-haired beauty. She stood around five and a half feet tall with a slim body that was round in all of the right places. Her tits were about Kim's size, so I figured thirty-six C-cup. It didn't matter all that much. It wasn't like I was going bra shopping for her. They looked like they would feel great in my hands or against my lips, and that worked for me just fine. Her ass was stellar, her face gorgeous, and her eyes a piercing blue that shone with whatever emotion she was feeling at the moment. Her eyes were a window to her soul. I expect that bugged the crap out of her sometimes. I'm sure there were times that she would have preferred that her eyes not give away what she felt.

What I did know for sure was that she was hot as hell, and I sincerely hoped I would get a chance to eat her delectable pussy.

Oh, hell. I just read what I wrote, and I sound like a major dick. I'm really not some crazed horndog. I swear I'm not, but recently the temptations have been extreme, and I'm a bit drunk on horny. I mean, come on! Dawn is a dream come true, and I'm in love with her. She isn't my Kim, but she is wonderful. I hope that Dave thinks of Kim the same way I think of his wife. Then Sherry and Anne? Really? If you were a guy and women of their caliber were hot for you, wouldn't you get a bit sex crazy? Dude, if you said no, you are a big fat liar or gay. I'm okay with gay. I don't care who you love, as long as you love. I've got no use for liars, though, so cool your judgmental jets.

Look, let's keep this between us, okay? The thing is that I love the connections Kim and I are making more than I love the sex, and I fucking love the sex. I'm a romantic at heart. Why do you think I agreed to let Kim have fun with strange guys? It doesn't do a thing for me, but it makes her happy. The way I was raised if a wife even flirted with another man, it was a huge fight at minimum. Somehow, it became acceptable to smack her around, you know, to sink the lesson in. As likely as not, the husband would kick her to the curb. Fucking neanderthals. She's a person, a human being, and not your fucking slave or a slave to your twisted morality. Fucking cavemen don't want a wife, they want a slave.

Sorry about the venting. I do feel a bit better. I worship the essence of women. I cannot fathom abusing such beauty. I don't care if she's a negative one on the ten scale. If she's a decent human being, she deserves to be worshiped by her man.

Women create life and nurture that life. If men could figure out how to satisfy their urges and get babies as needed, a bunch of idiots would eliminate women cause they're idiots. I give the world a week, two at most, after that before it's all over.

Where were we? Oh, yeah, dinner. Anyway, dinner was awesome, and even though there was silverware on the table for purposes unknown to me, I managed to stumble my way through without any outright laughter from the other guests. I'll take that as a win. (Note from Kim: He's really not as dumb as he's letting on. He has a master's in electronics engineering and has an IQ of around 160.)

Are you done in the peanut gallery? No more parenthesis, or I'll let you guys write this stuff down.

Sorry for the interruption. I gotta get Dave to edit this shit before he posts it.

As I said, dinner was awesome. The Crème Brulé was paired with an aged brandy and was by far the best dessert I've ever eaten. Although, the guy with the torch got my attention when he lit that sucker up. Blue Mountain coffee ended our meal, and I prepared for the drive home. That's when Sybil invited us to their home instead.

I figured that it was getting a bit late to visit since we had to work in the morning. Dave apparently knew something I didn't. He responded to Sybil's invitation for all of us. "We would love to. It's not like we have to work tomorrow."

I poked him with a finger as we headed outside. "Dude, what are you talking about?"

Dave grinned at me. "Did I forget to tell you that Mike told us to bail for the rest of the week? Oops, my bad!" The sawed-off bastard got me again. Speaking of which, how does a guy standing five-nine (according to him. I suspect he's stretching things a bit) pack a cock that big? It doesn't seem right. I'm a good six inches taller than he is, but he has me beat in the cock department. Kim sure loves the damn thing. Dawn seems to like mine well enough, so I'm not complaining. It would be nice if I could fuck with him about being two times short, but that's off the table.

The drive to their house was in the same general direction as ours and turned out to be only a few miles from our own. The four of us live in nice homes that we are proud of. Dave is an excellent woodworker and jack of all trades. The two of us have remodeled our homes extensively, and we consider them our castles. When we went through the gate to Zach and Sybil's house, I learned what a castle really was.

It didn't have battlements or a moat. The place was very modern, and I fell in love with the architecture as soon as I saw the place. Rather than vertical and horizontal lines meeting in stark contrast, the lines flowed through curves. The place looked like it was in motion, like the soft lapping of waves. I really wanted to explore how they built it. Dave was standing in rapt attention, drooling all over the place. The ladies were already in the house when I grabbed his arm and tugged him toward the entrance. When we went inside, I think Dave may have cum in his pants a little.

The interior was open and airy. One room flowed into the other. The entire place was one floor that should have sprawled across the landscape but instead seemed to flow in harmony with the land it sat on. The decor was understated yet fascinating. The art and displays were tasteful and invited curiosity. I loved the place and hadn't taken a crap there yet. That's high praise as far as I'm concerned. (Note for Kim: Okay, enough caveman shit, or we'll write your part and say you wrote it. How about that?)

Fine, whatever. Dave, you had better remember to take this extra stuff out.

Sybil led us into the great room while Zach went to the bar and started opening wine bottles. Dave and Dawn were walking around the room admiring stuff. They completed their tour in front of the bar, and Dave took advantage of the moment to ask a bazillion questions about the place. I could understand his fascination. I shared it, but I wanted to set the tone for some serious chain yanking later, so I pretended that it wasn't any different from any other house I had ever been in.

I wasn't paying attention to Dave's questions, so I vaguely remember some of the details. The house had ten thousand square feet of living space, plus a four-season pool, plus hot tub plus, plus, plus, all sitting on twenty acres of meadow and old-growth forest. Zach was the architect, and Sybil was the designer. They had built it with the idea of housing multiple families. Long term the couple wanted to meet sympathetic souls and live as a group. I envied his ability to be that optimistic. I doubted that once he filled his house, all the people in it would get along as well as he had hoped, but you never know.

We all gathered around the bar as Zach handed out glasses. The women gradually clustered together, leaving us guys to satisfy Dave's need for excruciating detail regarding the house. I'll admit that the place was amazing, but damn, Dude, give it a rest.

Growing rapidly bored with talk of retention straps and tornado-proofing, I glanced over at the ladies. They had moved to the rug in front of the fireplace and were stretched out talking. While Dave and Zach waxed poetic about laminated beams, I admired the fireplace and the ladies sitting in front of it.

The room didn't have a flat or vaulted ceiling. It was more of an elliptical dome with the end cut off at the fireplace wall. The ceiling was over ten feet high and should have made the room feel massive. Instead, the curved ceiling and side walls made it feel intimate and not as large as it really is.

The fireplace wall was floor-to-ceiling field stone, and the mantle over the fireplace was a huge live-edge slab of Walnut. The fireplace opening was roughly four feet high and twelve feet long. It was fed by natural gas, but you could burn actual logs as well.

I saw Sybil lean over my reclining wife and kiss her softly on the lips. They looked into each other's eyes for a moment, and then their mouths met again. This time, the kiss continued for some time. The conversation between Dave and Zach began to sound like two adults in a Peanuts cartoon, then faded out of my mind completely as my undivided attention landed on the ladies.

Sybil turned her attention to Dawn, and their lips met. Sybil ended the kiss at about the same point that she had ended her kiss with Kim. I saw what she was doing. She was gradually building interest and desire in an attempt not to rush things. Dawn wasn't having that. Her hand held the back of Sybil's neck as she began to pull away, and their lips met again. This time, Dawn was in control.

In no time at all, Dawn had Sybil on her back and her tongue buried in her mouth. Things were escalating quickly. Kim settled on Sybil's other side and began kissing her shoulder, waiting for her turn to kiss Sybil. She didn't have long to wait. Dawn released Sybil's plump lips and used her fingertip on Sybil's chin to rotate her head toward Kim. As soon as Kim started kissing Sybil, Dawn went to work on her clothes, kissing and licking her skin as it was exposed.

They were rapidly reaching the tipping point between a make-out session and outright fucking and showed no indication of slowing down. When removing Sybil's clothes got awkward with all the moving around, they separated long enough to get naked. I shook myself and turned back to the bar. Dave and Zach were still in house discussions and hadn't noticed the change in our wives. I was about to fix that little oversight.

"Excuse my interruption of the House Lovers meeting, but would you mind refilling my wine and joining me for the show?"

They looked at me, confused and a bit put out by my rudeness. I just pointed at the fireplace, then watched their faces change when they took in the view. Dave shoved my shoulder. "Dude, why didn't you say something?"

"You were enjoying your house fetish. Anyway, I shouldn't need to tell you to keep an eye on three beautiful women. Who, I might add, are known to be very horny and have drunk quite a bit of wine."

Dave had to nod at that. Zach quickly refreshed our glasses, and we strolled over to get a closer look at our wives. The last thing we wanted to do was interrupt, so we settled on extremely comfortable chairs nearby. We watched as our wives got deeper and deeper into each other. It became evident that they didn't need male attention for the time being. Zach motioned for us to follow him.

Zach took us on a tour of the house, and I will admit I was fascinated. That didn't stop me from rolling my eyes at Dave every chance I had just to fuck with him a bit. I knew there would be payback at some unspecified future date. That's okay; that's how we roll. I wasn't about to miss this chance to yank his chain.

I especially like the suites that were integrated into the place. They were intended as single-family units contained within the house, and they were as widely separated as possible. The layout reminded me of an indoor neighborhood, with the living areas in the house being the public square. Outside of meals, a family could live within their suite or choose to join others in the common areas. I wished him well with his vision. I wasn't sure I would want to live with a bunch of random people, there by Zach and Sybil's invitation and not my own. I could see the potential for disaster.

The need to replenish drinks ended the tour and we returned to the bar. Kim and Dawn were double teaming Sybil and she wasn't putting up a fight by any definition. Dawn was holding her thighs with her mouth on Sybil's pussy, licking her rapidly toward what was surely going to be an epic orgasm. Kim was kissing her and caressing her tits. She broke the kiss long enough to take Sybil's nipple into her mouth and suck it hard. Sybil screamed out her joy as she came explosively on Dawn's face.

I told myself, "Fuck it," and started stripping my clothes off as I walked over to the naked woman. I got myself naked, dropped to my knees behind Dawn, and pulled her up into doggy. I found her wet opening and slid in deep. I'll admit it was a bit rude, but the moan she let out indicated she didn't mind all that much.

The sound of other bodies soon joined ours in an orgiastic chorus. Dave was fucking Sybil in missionary while Zach was pounding my wife's pussy on a nearby couch. I was rapidly approaching the point of no return when Zach's voice rang out, "Switch!"

He pulled out of my wife and walked toward me. I didn't need a picture painted for me. I regretfully slid my aching cock out of Dawn and knee-walked over to Sybil. Dave finished a rather long kiss with Sybil before pulling out and moving the hell out of the way. I quickly replaced him between Sybil's legs, ready to bang the hell out of her.

I looked into those blue eyes, and I was lost. Suddenly I didn't want to bang her, I wanted to worship her. I kissed her in an attempt to break the spell she had cast on me but it didn't work. Now I understood why Dave took his time with that kiss. I felt her hand pulling me to her and I entered her softly. When I was fully inside her, I kissed her deeply.

She broke the kiss, and those eyes caught mine again. The tale they told wasn't one of romantic love. It was one of a heat that required a ravishing cock. She didn't need Prince Charming, she needed fucked. Her hands gripped my biceps, and she thrust her hips at me. "Fuck me, Bob. Give me that big cock hard and fast. Fill my pussy. Bob!"

We fucked like over-caffeinated rabbits, and it was fucking awesome. I've never fucked anyone like that in my life. If I tried that shit on Kim, she'd make sure I never did it again. I was concerned that I was doing Sybil some damage, but she fucking loved it. I was on the verge of exploding when she screamed and sprayed my crotch. I plunged in deep, then again, then shot everything I had deep inside her. Spent, I rolled onto the floor next to her and tried to fill my lungs again. We lay there panting and our hands slid across the floor and clasped together. I felt a lot more through that touch than I would have thought possible. Then the applause started.

I opened my eyes and rotated my head to look at Sybil. She grinned tiredly, then rolled those beautiful eyes at the antics of the others. I managed to tilt my head up and saw them standing nearby. Kim, being Kim, was first to speak, "Holy shit, Honey. You fucked the crap out of her and she fucking loved it! She even squirted!"

Dawn looked shocked. "No way, dude. Don't even think about it."

Zach looked down at his freshly fucked wife and smiled. "That was amazing. I don't know how you do it."

She giggled. "I guess I have a cast iron pussy. All I know is I love it."

She rolled over onto my chest, her lips and those amazing eyes inches from mine. "Nobody has ever made me squirt before. I hope we can do it again soon."

The next while was spent kissing until she decided we were done. If it had been left up to me, I would still be lying there tasting those wonderfully soft lips. As it turned out, everyone else was dressed by the time her lips reluctantly left mine.

It was very late, and we had been drinking all evening. Zach set Kim and me up in one of the suites and led Dave and Dawn away to another. We slept like the dead and were treated to an amazing breakfast. Hugs, kisses, and promises to get together again soon were shared and we drove home in the morning light.

There. I wrote my part. Happy now? Dave, don't forget to take the extra stuff out. I mean it, dude.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,683 Followers
12